Stores > Worldofstereo.com
  • Worldofstereo.c Worldofstereo.com Elite Status

1080 Market Street
      San Francisco, CA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Monday-Saturday 10:00am-7:30pm Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm
      service@worldofstereo.com

• checkmark icon PayPal

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review Worldofstereo.com by clicking a star below.

2017-06-15

DSI Prophet Rev2 Synthesizer

"World of Stereo has great customer service. Great product, and fast shipping. "

2017-06-14

My go to spot!

"I bought some studio gear from them. Very knowledgeable sales support. Got a great deal and recieved my pkg on time. Will definitely be coming back for more gear soon! "

2017-06-11

They know what you need.

"In side the store or online I always get the best customer service. If they don't got what I need they seek it out and let me know within less then a day what they can do or have. They are always competitive in pricing and never let me down online or in store.
Majority of everyone there has experience from production to performance in music light or sound and express there opinion while making it clear it there own opinion but not wavering you to there own choice.

2017-06-09

Sound Experts

"I had a million questions about sound options and I'm glad I contacted World of Stereo! I was connected to an employee named Josh who walked me through the different mixers, speakers, and microphones I need to buy for an upcoming gig. Great customer service and everything I ordered was shipped out right away. Thank you World of Stereo (and Josh) for making my purchases an easy process. "

2017-06-09

Something 4 my dawgs!

"Joshua was fantastic! Satisfied ALL my disc jockey needs. I haven't been pleased like this in a long time. thank the gods for Joshua. "

2017-06-08

Best DJ Reseller

"I've had nothing, but world class, A1 service from World of Stereo! The staff is extremely knowledgeable and willing to point me in the right direction when I'm uncertain about equipment. They also work with me on pricing whenever possible. I cannot recommend them enough - this is the only place I buy my DJ gear from."

2017-06-07

Amazing customer service and quality products!

"I've rented equipment from them as well as purchased everything needed for my personal at home studio. They were always super friendly and informative on what I needed, and ways to save while still having the standards of professional audio. Josh is the man! Go to guy for everything you need audio!"

2017-06-05

Steller Customer Service

"I was traveling to SF and left my needles behind. JUST HOURS before my gig, Josh assisted me, by showing me a variety of options BETTER than I had previously. After making my choice, without even asking, he built them (headshells to cartridges). I know this is usually a 20 minute routine, but I'm still blown away by his customer service. Not only did he save the day, he acted happy to do so. Highly recommended! I've been DJing nearly 21 years, and have never had better customer service."

2017-06-05

Great support and service

"I've purchased thousands of dollars in equipment from World of Stereo in SF. It's also my go-to spot for repairs. Had 2 subs repaired and 5 cdjs repaired. I'll keep coming back! "

2017-06-02

Outstanding Service!

"I was putting together a small entertainment venue and had a very small budget. I found World of Stereo's web-site and was helped by Josh.

Instead of trying to oversell me on things I didn't need, he took the time to find out my budget, learn about the venue and what I wanted to accomplish. He put together a quality sound system that would grow with with us and fit into our budget.

I would highly recommend World of Sound and Josh to anyone needing quality sound and lighting systems.

2017-05-31

DJ heaven

"All the newest DJ gear with a really knowledgeable staff. "

2017-05-31

Great prices, great selection

"You can't go wrong with these guys. They have some great sales, and their staff in store is super knowledgeable and nice as well."

Awesome Experience!

"Location was great and customer service was excellent. Highly recommend. I came in to look at their keyboards to do a school project and was able to play their keyboards for 10-15 minutes without interuption. Make sure you go to World of Stereo for quality sound guaranteed. "

Easy peasy lemon queezy

A great experience. Josh is super knowledgeable which makes purchasing DJ equipment really easy as he always knows the best equipment to recommend. My wife is the DJ she is always happy with the items that I buy from Josh. Also, the after-sales service that Josh provides is really great. I would highly recommend them.

Should be called First Stop Shop

"Where do you begin. Located down Market Street, this iconic store front invites you in with new and vintage audio/video gear in the front windows. The show floor is packed with all the toys, all ready to be tested.

The associates are great. I enjoy their banter while I peruse the offerings on display. I should mention I have a friend that works there. Besides being a family man, you'll be hard pressed to stump him on any audio question. Go in by there and ask for "JaysOne" and be prepared to be enamored with his smile.

I've been frequenting World of Stereo for a few years now, and there's a reason it is my First Stop Shop when I'm in need of anything dealing with sound waves.

Share Worldofstereo.com's store rating

Worldofstereo.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Worldofstereo.com is a merchant member
Worldofstereo.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.