Stores > World patent marketing

• Business Hours: 9 am to 9 pm
    • Fax: 888-689-2485

2017-01-13

Happy Helpful

"My experience has been wonderful with WPM and Paulo who was very knowledgable about the process and very helpful and understanding with my questions and concerns. "

This review was modified by ZacheryRunyon on January 17 2017 12:02:09 AM

2016-08-17

WPM is the Best

"I want to do a shout out to all who are considering bringing their ideas to WPM.
Do it. If you have an idea that is unique, if you want someone who you can trust your
idea to and if you want to work with professionals who will do everything they can to professionally bring your idea to market, go to WPM. I began my journey with WPM in the Fall of 2014. I had an idea that wouldn't let me sleep at night. I had to tell someone and see how to make it become a reality. It was so simple but so weird. It had to work! I researched different companies but none resonated with me until I found WPM. They not only are a one stop shop for inventors, they also do a tremendous amount of good in the world for children and veterans and many others. That was really important to me! I also was pretty impressed by their amazing Advisory Board. My idea was a quirky little take on Big Foot I called Squatch on a Box. It was clear that my idea was odd , so odd that it was a bit out of place- different- goofy- but something about it’s quirkiness got the attention of CEO Scott Cooper .... It was July 2015 when I received a call from Scott. I was so excited to be able to finally speak with him and tell him my story. He was incredible to talk to, so full of energy and questions, lots of them. How did I come up with this, where did this come from, who was my competition, what was up with the box??? In a second conversation that followed two weeks later he offered me a licensing agreement to manufacture and market my idea. He loved the idea of these Squatch characters, and heard from me that I was Open to other ways of doing this, not overly obsessed with my idea to the point of being closed to other suggestions. He wanted to drop the box. So...I said, 'let's drop the box!'. He is, after all, the one who knows what people want, what works, what doesn't, what's marketable, what makes fiscal sense....he is the expert in this field, not me, so you bet I listened to him! ( I still do). And that was the beginning of what I will say has been the most fun I have ever had in my life -. Squatch on a Box has been transformed into our new product Squatch World (check out SquatchWorld.com) Same concept, unique Squatches with different personalities, all now packaged within an entirely different product. The website is still being completed but can be viewed if you would like to check out what we’ve been up to. Scott and I are in communication almost daily now and it’s been an amazing process of such incredible creativity and wow, amazing artistry and graphics for our plush line. The incredible talent they have at WPM is mind boggling. Every day is like a birthday for me, something new is created for me to see. It is understandable why SquatchWorld has taken a bit more time than most products brought to WPM. We spent countless hours with prototype after prototype until we finally got one we both loved. Scott had the vision for a friendly approachable squatch for children and adults alike and was diligent to make it happen just the way he envisioned it. He has kept me involved very closely with the project since the very beginning. He is an amazing partner and strong perfectionist. I have tremendous respect for him. He is brutally honest, compassionate about bringing
great products to market in the most dynamic way possible for his inventors, and has amazing vision,
drive, the man never sleeps! I am honored to be a part of this amazing company.
My recommendation is this, when you bring your idea to WPM, keep an open mind and respect the experts there. Be open to the possibilities your Concept might be able to morph into. Remember who the experts are and want nothing less than the best.
Dreams can come true….and Boy can they!

2016-01-20

Awesome World Patent Marketing

"I have to say that I am just starting out with this company and have nothing but good things to say about the transaction thus far. My Rep Sherry from the onset was caring and considerate of my ideas and she also had some corrective criticism that I totally listened to and some of the things she said, I implemented while others I didn't. Don't believe the hype. Check out these folks IF you are really interested in getting ahead and having your inventions taken seriously and NOT taken to the bank and left for dead. You will not be sorry! "

This review was modified by kcallier on January 20 2016 10:58:24 PM

2015-12-03

"Great Costomer service so for can't wait to see what's next at world patent marketing."

2015-11-09

"Nelson has been very professional, informative and responsive."

This review was modified by Phillipmorris on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-10-30

"Love this company. They are helping me in ways that non of these other companies ever bothered. When I told other companies I had no money, they stopped calling. When I told my project director that I had no money to invest, he told me he would help me...and he did! It was not free (nothing in life is) but they REALLY DID help to alleviate some of the financial burden every inventor faces when trying to get there idea of the ground. I am eternally grateful and looking forward to building my product into the next big thing!"

2015-10-18

"I have been working with WPM for nearly 2 weeks now and I have been very impressed! they are so professional and really do care about who they work with! I get feed back every day and they answer any question i have! thankyou WPM"

2015-10-12

"If you have an invention idea come check this company out! great team great communication

2015-10-12

"So far in my steps to getting my idea off the group world patent marketing has been there every step of the way and amazingly helpful."

2015-09-26

"World Patent Marketing has made a huge impact in the Patent industry giving people the ability to work with a company with such such high standards. From beginning to end World Patent Marketing is setup for success from inventors around the world. "

2015-09-23

"I have been in touch with wpm for awhile and after doing my own reviews searches on the company they are a legit company here to help those who have a idea.very honest people and great staff.i recommend wpm."

2015-09-23

"I now have hope with your company, I was lied to by the previous company and it was hard for me to trust but my mind has been put at ease. Your company is doing more for me just at the beginning than was done with the other. I just pray this works and I feel very comfortable with
Mr. Ferman.

2015-09-20

"Excelent customer service. My service manager has been very involved and answer all my questions. I have received calls from your team, every ne seems very involved in the process as promised. I have been with you very short time, but the process so far has been great."

2015-09-19

"Mr Richard Barnes has been wonderful in helping me to accomplish my gaol. Working with him was excellent, he made sure that i understand the way the company work and how things are going to go step by step. He always answer may call or made sure that when i called he returned my call. Calling this company was the best thing i could have ever done."

2015-09-18

"World patent marketing is awesome, they wanna help me get my invention idea up and going but i need an investor. Someday it will happen and I'll be very happy. "

Share World patent marketing's store rating

World patent marketing is a Merchant Member! Learn more

World patent marketing is a merchant member
World patent marketing participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.