Stores > Xidax Computers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xidax Computers by clicking a star below.
2017-07-20

Nothing but compliments!

"I am a 3d artist and found this company online, where I was looking for a mobile workstation. Well, I just bought a real powerhouse at Xidax. Konnor helped me configure it and he didn't get me anything I don't need or anything over budget. Also, Konnor assured me that I will get any help possible for as long as I want from him or from the techs at Xidax. That is good to know especially as I am a diehard Mac user who is switching to Windows and a bit anxious I don't know how to install my software and rendernodes.

2017-07-17

Awesome new PC

"My old computer was pushing 7 years old and I wanted something new, with all the bells and whistles. Xidax got me exactly what I wanted and it arrived in less than a week. The system is just bulletproof and it plays every single game I play at high or ultra video settings with no heat buildup and no issues at all. I am recommending them to all my friends and will shop with them again for certain.

Also, the lifetime warranty is un-matched by any other builder, and it's included in the price. No extra charges!

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Hey! Thanks for leaving us a review, keep on dominating with no heat issues! :) ”

2017-07-15

Best experience with a sales company I've ever had

"Julian with xidax helped me from the moment I logged onto the site. He started off by asking the key questions on what I was looking for in a pc and had a suggestive build put together for me within minutes and we made our adjustments from there. I say it was my best experience because he suggested stuff that he thought would be best for me and my budget he was not overly pushy on his sales and focused on what would be my best for what I was looking for. Xidax has my 10/10 for sure pc arrived and it is a beautiful rig just as promised and I cannot wait to do more business with them in the future."

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“ Thanks for leaving us a Review! We love to help you out every step of the way so we know you're being taken care correctly! No car salesmen here! ”

2017-07-11

On top of things

"I was planning a new build months ago and I think I have pretty much spoken to everyone at one time or another at Xidax picking their brain on this and that and surely used up a lot of their time with no promise of purchase. What was shocking is that in more than a few cases they didn’t point me to the most expensive parts and even suggested maybe wait for the new X299 to come out, they weren't looking for that days sales.

On making my build online the fiftieth time I was set..Konner was a huge help even special ordering my X71 case along with deepcool 360ex cooler and when I called to change my order from seagate to wd hdd after already paying he offered to upgrade for free which I didn't take them up on but appreciated. Calling back a few days later to pay Brandon hit me online then called and said forget about it we upgraded you for free, go have a big lunch... He also shared a few ideas and his personal rig on a decent 1440 monitor. Everyone I have spoken with are upbeat, honest and if they don't know the answer they get it right then and there or very reasonably..

The ease of getting a real human almost immediately online and then on the phone is a huge deal to me along with their lifetime warranty. Sure I could have saved a bit by building myself but not enough to justify the real help (STATE SIDE) and warranty that these guys can offer in my opinion. It has been a much better experience than my past buys through gaming builders..

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Hey catvcharles! Thanks for leaving us a reply! We make sure communication is one of our strong points! :) ”

2017-07-07

Wow!

"I was blown away at this computer Stephen Metcalf had put together for me. It is a gorgeous looking machine and it is fast. Xidax seems to know what they are doing when it comes to meeting your expectations for a PC. My only complaint is that maybe a free game for the price you pay. I got nothing on mine. If you are looking for a good price on the top of the line PC go here!!!!! Xidax for Life!!!!!"

2017-07-06

Excellent customer service, Julian built me a great PC

"So convenient. I went to Xidax.com and was messaged by Julian immediately. He built me a perfect PC for my price range ($1700), at that point I could easily customize or change anything, but it was pretty much exactly what I needed. He helped me with the financing and literally an hour later I made the purchase.

Got my computer a few weeks later, pre-built, pre-tested, bios up to date, you name it. Plug and play. Running games at 120 FPS on Ultra, looks amazing. Awesome warranty.

I have zero complaints. Shout out to Julian for a great PC and Xidax for being a great company!

2017-07-04

Beyond what I expected

"Let me just start by saying I don't right many reviews but I needed to after my purchase and now 1 week of use. First and foremost I did my research on what exactly I was looking for but just did not know where to steer. After many weeks of thinking about just buying my parts of Amazon or just buying a pre built machine I found xidax computer. Automatically when I logged into there website I found custom looking computers and great pricing. My situation I didn't have the income to buy the computer but needed help and luckily they had a option for me. I was greeted by drew on the phone and he guided me through the process and found what I was looking for. A couple of weeks later I decided to make the purchase on my system. I was nervous because it's hard for me to make that kind of purchase and not see it with my own eyes. About 5 days later I received my computer and I'm still blown away at how beautiful it is. The cable management was perfect. I didn't have to worry about installing anything system wise because it already installed. The guys at Xidax Computer out do themselves with every computer. I will never buy another computer except from Xidax. Number one it's built by professionals who have a passion for it as well. Number 2 lifetime warranty which doesn't exist anywhere else. Number 3 customer service and support. I could list more great points about them but if you buy your computer from anywhere else besides XIDAX Computers you are really cheating yourself out. "

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Hey Josh! Thanks for going out of your way to leave us a review, we definitely strive to have awesome customer service! ”

2017-07-03

Good customer service

"I had several issues after receiving my computer, but they have been resolved. Satisfied with my purchase at this time."

2017-06-30

Super Excited for my X-6 Purchase

"From the moment I entered the website I was greeted and met with the best customer service ever experienced through an online purchase sight. The staff are great they take pride in their service as well as their products. I cannot wait to receive my new custom build gaming comp and witness what a beast it is. Thank you so much Xidax!"

2017-06-29

Nothing but excellent service from start to finish

"Forgive the length here and the level of detail as I'm taking the time to look through my emails to ensure I mention the specific people that helped me during this process. This was my first time buying a custom gaming system as I normally build these for myself. It had been several years since I had put a system together and never one as complex as this, so I decided to buy from one of the major gaming PC companies. I reviewed the pros and cons of each of the major PC builders and after careful research, decided to work with Xidax Computers. This was primarily a result of one of their sales reps (Konnor Holdaway, Senior Sales Associate) reaching out to me directly while I was on their website. This was the first company I had checked out that offered this level of support. Konnor answered all the questions I had and offered suggestions as to which components to go with for my hypothetical build. What I was pleasantly surprised by was the fact that Konnor wasn't trying to push me into pricier upgrades if there wasn't going to be a benefit for me. I was looking to buy the best (which typically meant the most expensive) but Konnor would often tell me if the choice I had made was overkill for what I was going to be using the system for which resulted in cost savings to me and was a pleasant surprise. This fantastic pre-sale support made it clear that Xidax was the company I was going to work with and I ended up buying sooner than I had anticipated. They worked with me throughout the build process and even agreed to make an adjustment to the video card after order submission, with a reasonable cost increase, that I was more than happy to pay to get a better card than what was offered in the build configuration tool. This was the work of Drew Wilcox, Sales Director, who helped me get the upgrade in place with minimal effort. I received timely communications throughout and received my dream computer quicker than expected. It has been fantastic. Far and away the very best computer I've ever owned and their attention to detail is amazing. Then, to add further satisfaction to my experience, I reached out to them today on their website with some post sale questions. Unfortunately, by the time I contacted them today, the Tech Support team had gone home for the day. Luckily a sales associate, Julian Baranowski, reached out to me and was happy to answer the list of questions even if it meant doing research on his part which I felt was going the extra mile. Julian provided me with all the information I needed and I again left the chat surprised and satisfied by the wonderful support I had received. I cannot speak highly enough of the level of customer service this company provided and the high quality of their computers. I do not normally write reviews but the excellent experience warranted this one. I also wanted to make sure that I specifically acknowledged the wonderful people that helped me during this process in case there is any recognition from the company for a job well done. This is customer service and build quality at its finest. Thank you Xidax! You have a customer for life who will most certainly be referring any friends who are in the market for a new computer."

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Hey Aaron! Thanks for the awesome feedback! Looks like you got help from an entire team! We strive for great customer service, so were glad that you feel we did a good job! ”

Xidax, my adventure begins

"This is my first "gaming" computer. I searched, looked at other brands, read the descriptions, and determined basically it didn't matter which one I went with. Warranties comparable with minor differences, with the appearance and pricing varying the most. Then, I stumbled across Xidax. Warranty extremely different. Computers had a great look. The website was user friendly along with the sales team, user friendly. It didn't take long to know Xidax would be the one. Since having received my Outlaw, I've contacted support a couple of times. I still can't believe it is this easy here. I thought this type of customer service had left the market 2 decades ago. It didn't. It is here at Xidax.

Thank you so much for all your advice and help with the build and support. I so appreciate it and intend to make Xidax my home for a long time.

Steve

Great Customer Service, Great Computers

"So this was the first real gaming computer that I've ever bought. I went to the Xidax site and got in touch with Konnor. I ended up buy a XM-10. I really like the quality of the build. I'm able to run all my games at max settings now and it looks great on my 4k screen. I know that if I ever have a problem in the future I can contact Xidax and they will help me out. "

2017-06-28

Very happy

"Dealing with Xidax was an unexpectedly great experience. I called several custom builders and was disappointed, but the Xidax salesperson was patient and really got me what I needed. He didn't even lose patience when I changed my mind on features. In the end, I came in within my budget and I really like my new computer. Overall, I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a computer."

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Thanks for the Feedback MLNB! We strive to have great Customer Service, we were super happy to help you! ”

2017-06-23

one of the best exsperiences

"my guy stephen really helped me pick out a computer i can afford but really made a perfect choice cant be more excited for when it shows up on my front porch really nice guys all around. Will defiantly recommend "

2017-06-23

Awesome experience

"Brandon was so helpful when it came to finding the perfect pc for me thanks Brandon I greatly appreciate it "

Share Xidax Computers's store rating

Xidax Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xidax Computers is a merchant member
Xidax Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.