Stores > Xidax Computers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xidax Computers by clicking a star below.
2017-09-12

HANDS DOWN BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY!!!

"I am the owner of a drone Imaging Business (EVEREST DRONE IMAGING LLC) and I was referred to Xidax by a close friend (nwacodo). These computers are absolutely amazing and you cannot beat the price! Brandon was online chatting with me and then called me to help me build a computer that catered to my specific needs. He was even extremely helpful pointing me in the right direction for some other products such as software and other equipment i needed. The best part was i wasn't talking to someone who just answered phone calls and redirected you to someone who could actually help. Brandon has years of experience in gaming and Video editing and was able to give me advice based on first hand experience. He even has the same drone as me and that made it easier to discuss different aspects of the computer build that i needed to consider to make my editing experience unrivaled by any other PC company. Not to mention the LIFETIME WARRANTY cant be beat!! I am thoroughly pleased with their service and look forward to doing more business in the future. "

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Thanks for the review Jackbo! Hope you enjoy rendering awesome footage with your PC! ”

2017-09-11

Great Computer From A Great Company

"First off, I'd like to explain that I am disabled. I suffer from Cerebral Palsy. In my younger days after graduating from college, I became a pretty adept PC builder myself. As I got older though my hands quit working the way they used to. 2 Weeks ago I decided to update a 7 year old build that had become agonizingly slow. Shopping for parts like I had done many times before was still fun, but the thought of having to deal with hand cramps and cut fingers was looming.

After shopping for parts I decided to do research to see if I could match the price of my parts, without the pain. After a very disappointing search, I called and spoke with Drew about my issues. After linking my motherboard in chat we were able to come up with the system I would've built on my own, BUT WAY BETTER! The software, cable management, and equipment are all TOP NOTCH!!! As a system builder, I now say Xidax has a customer for life. If you buy a Xidax, you will be too.

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Thanks for this awesome review eyoung! We definitely love put out that notation of having a "prebuilt" computer feel like a computer built by yourself! ”

2017-09-11

New Xidax X-8 Gaming PC

"It was time for me to upgrade and build a new gaming rig. I went online to Xidax and started looking around at different build options. Brooks, a configuration specialist, messaged me asking if he could help; he spent a lot of time going through the build with me and incorporating his own knowledge and experiences to help me design the build that I wanted. He wasn't just an operator trying to sell a product to me; he genuinely cared and wanted to help me. He wasn't trying to get me to buy the most expensive components; he helped me identify the components which would accomplish the job that I wanted from my new build while still trying to maintain my budget. I was very happy with my build; I went slightly overboard on price and specs, but I was extremely happy with the final product and customer service provided to me from Xidax. My rig was ordered, built, shipped, and delivered in one week (including the Labor Day weekend), and it arrived exactly as expected/as it was built. 5/5 Stars. Xidax Highly Recommended and a please to do business with for both customer service and quality of final product. "

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Thanks for the review CRAMs! Glad you had a awesome experience with us! ”

2017-09-05

Best Company you'll find, guaranteed

"I bought my computer 2 years ago! Haven't had any issues with it, runs great! Looked to upgrade, got some items but hit a bump in the road with windows issues. Logged into Xidax webpage, immediately greeted by Drew and we began talking and discussing my issues. It took him a whole 5 minutes to find my issue, and solve it. I've never had any actual issues with the product itself. Everything they've provided me has been above my expectations! Great people, great company! 10/10 would recommend!"

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Thanks for the review mabrown! Were glad to help you out, we mean it when we say Lifetime Warranty! ;) ”

2017-09-01

Best of the best!

"I HAVEN'T HAD A GAMING RIG IN OVER 12 YEARS. MY MAIN PROBLEM, ASIDE FROM HAVING THE MONEY TO INVEST IN IT, WAS FINDING THE RIGHT RIG FOR ME. WELL LAST YEAR I FINALLY ALLOTTED MYSELF THE FUNDS TO GO FORWARD WITH THE ULTIMATE PRESENT TO MYSELF. I SAW ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMING GROUPS I FOLLOW 'NEEBS GAMING' GOT A BUNCH OF CUSTOM RIGS FROM XIDAX. SO. I LOOKED INTO THEM. UPON COMING TO THE WEBSITE I WAS GREETED VIA INSTANT MESSENGER BY KONNOR. WE TALKED ABOUT ABOUT BUDGET, WHAT KIND OF GAMES I WANTED TO BE ABLE TO PLAY, AND IF I WANTED TO BE ABLE TO RECORD AND LIVESTREAM. AFTER A LITTLE BIT, HE HAD THE PERFECT RIG BUILT FOR ME WELL WITHIN MY BUDGET. SADLY, AS I WAS ABOUT READY TO ORDER A FEW DAYS LATER, I HIT A LITTLE FINANCIAL TROUBLE AND WAS NOT ABLE TO MAKE THE PURCHASE. FAST FORWARD TO ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO I WAS IN A GOOD PLACE AGAIN AND WAS GREETED BY KONNOR AGAIN! HE MADE ME AWARE THAT THERE WAS NEW COMPONENTS OUT AND HE UPDATED MY RIG ACCORDINGLY. PLACED THE ORDER, AND GOT IT ALMOST 2 WEEKS EARLIER THAN EXPECTED! IT RUNS LIKE A DREAM.

IF WE ARE JUST TALKING ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE ALONE, THIS COMPANY IS TOP NOTCH. THEY ARE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY, DON'T TALK TO YOU LIKE A ROBOT, AND GENUINELY CARE ABOUT THE PRODUCTS THEY SELL. THEY MAKE SURE 110% THAT YOU ARE HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE, THEY DON'T TRY TO UPSELL YOU ON THINGS YOU DON'T NEED, AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, EVEN AFTER YOUR PURCHASE, THEY WILL NOT HESITATE TO HELP YOU VIA MESSENGER OR GIVE YOU A CALL. EVEN IF ITS SOMETHING STUPID LIKE PLUGGING YOUR MONITOR INTO THE WRONG PORT..... (GUILTY)

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE GUYS TO ANYONE WITH ANY BUDGET FOR A SICK RIG.

P.S. I don't know how that all got to be in capslock.... but I'm not rewriting it again. SORRY NOT SORRY. :P

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Thanks for the great review swingitkid! Customer Service is one of the things we strive for perfection here! ”

2017-08-30

Best Company I've Ever Dealt With

"Really glad I bought my desktop from them. I did a lot of research prior to buying a gaming desktop and decided to go with Xidax due to their lifetime warranty. Having owned the computer for 2.25 years now I can safely say that the warranty is no gimmick and is backed up by the best customer service I've had from any company, period. I've never dealt with a company where it was so easy to get a hold of a knowledgeable technician. The support is fantastic and the technicians and other employees have always treated me extremely well by answering any questions I've had and responding quite promptly and dynamically (no canned responses). Furthermore, the support team is very honest and upfront when answering questions and will not try to upsell you or convince you to buy from them as opposed to buying from a cheaper or better alternative. Because of that honesty and great service, I've found myself wanting to buy parts from them just to show my support for their business model. In summary, more companies should strive to be like Xidax and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great computer with a great company behind it."

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Hey Thessentials, thanks for the awesome review! Were more then happy to be able to provide an awesome experience! ”

2017-08-29

Great customer service

"Had my order done faster than i could of ever thought! Amazing build quality and not a single kink in the system. I would recommend to my friends and family any day."

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Speed and Quality is a awesome thing! We try to provide that to every customer! Thanks for the review Tacbaconbits! ”

2017-08-23

Awesome Customer Service!

"After going through an ordeal of financing for half of the computer I decided to contact their customer service where they were able to guide me through it and even send me a manual form to fill out so that we could get it sorted for half of the computer cost. After that, I contacted them a couple times to check out the progress and ask a couple questions I had about the computer, every single time I contacted them, I had great experiences. I dont think I have ever talked to a more professional and motivated team of customer service than the guys at Xidax. Definitely will be buying my next future computer from them."

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Thanks for the Review Nikomann! We strive for the best customer service ever, glad you had a great experience! ”

2017-08-21

Top notch

"When i first started looking into buying a pc i looked at cyber power because of the pricing but in the end xidax was only about $200 more. Now im not saying go with cyber power but i will say choose xidax their support is amazing and prompt plus an extra $200 for a LIFETIME warrenty is unbeatable. I talked with konnor drew and branden when i was designing my rig and the three of them are fantastic. Konnor and drew helped me with financing which was nice and branden helped me work out the kinks in my design to help maximize the performance and honestly i cant be more satisfied. Something about being able to run ANY game on steam or origin in 4k at max settings while livestreaming and not dropping below 120 fos just really pleases me as im sure it would please any gamer. To recap choose xidax for your custom needs!"

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Thanks for the review S3rgalahad! You never know what could happen in life, that's why our warranty is there to help you out! ”

2017-08-20

Xidax Experience

"Before even determining which computer components I wanted, I spent a lot of time researching the various custom PC companies. Xidax always came up on top, when compared to the competition, regardless of the criteria: customer service knowledge/responsiveness, value, quality of components, customization ability, quality of build, secure shipping, and of course warranty.

I worked closely with Xidax employee Drew over the course of a week picking out the components which would meet my needs. I decided on the X-10 since I wanted custom water cooling and have seen some amazing pictures online of what their builders were capable of. Drew quickly answered all my questions/potential concerns and the payment process was straight forward.

Drew then continuously kept me updated on the build process. He kept answering all my (many) questions and sending me build pictures. Then before I knew it, the computer has been built/QCed and out for delivery!

When the package arrived the first thing I noticed was the quality of the packaging. The X-10 was contained inside two thick foam lined boxes. Also, the internal components were sealed in place with special form-fitting packing material. Nothing was damaged or scratched from the cross-country trip. Xidax takes their packaging seriously - unlike many other companies.

The computer was easy to set up and greatly exceeds my expectations. I highly recommend that you give Xidax a call/chat and give them the opportunity to work with you to build your dream computer. I promise you will not be disappointed. I know I will be a return customer after this experience.

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Thanks for the awesome review Evan! This is a prime example of how we like to treat our customers! Were always here to help even after the sale! ”

2017-08-11

Ordering my new PC

"I had an awesome experience ordering my brand new PC from Xidax Computers. Brandon the Sales Director has been extremely helpful! I will definitely be telling all my friends and family about these guys! Whenever I need a new PC I know exactly where to go to get the best value for my money. I'm glad I came across these guys, keep up the great work!"

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Thanks for the Review Herson! We always try to strive for provide our customers with a unique experience, glad you got it first hand! ”

Excellent Company and Excellent Customer Service

"EXCELLENT COMPANY! YOU ARE ALWAYS ABLE TO TALK TO SOMEONE.THE COSTUMER SERVICE IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. YOU CAN EITHER HOP ON THEIR WEBSITE OR CALL THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER AND IT TAKES NEARLY SECONDS FOR THEM TO RESPOND!

BRANDON DID AN AMAZING JOB OF HOOKING ME UP WITH THE RIG I WANTED. JAY DID AN AWESOME JOB ENSURING MY PACKAGE WOULD BE AT MY HOUSE ON TIME. ANYTIME I NEEDED TO SPEAK WITH THEM, THEY ALWAYS HAD SOMEONE WHO COULD TRANSFER YOU TO WHOEVER YOU WANTED TO SPEAK TOO!

I WAS DISAPPOINTED ABOUT ONE THING, AND THAT WAS THE ORDER TRACKER. I WASN'T ABLE TO TRACK MY COMPUTER BUILDING PROCESS LIKE THEIR WEBSITE SAYS YOU CAN. I DIDN'T EVEN GET A PICTURE OF MY PC BEFORE IT WAS SENT OUT! HOWEVER, MY PC WAS DELIVERED ON TIME, ANYTIME I CALLED OR WENT ONLINE THEY COULD ALWAYS TELL ME WHAT WAS GOING ON!

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYBODY THAT IS BUYING A NEW CUSTOM BUILT COMPUTER BEAST! I ALSO LOVE THE LIFETIME WARRANTY, I MEAN WHERE ELSE CAN YOU GET THAT?

THANKS XIDAX, FOR MAKING MY AWESOME PC!

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Thanks for the review clawso21! We definitely loved working with you and we'll be happy to do again! ”

Best computer Ever!!!!

" The computer runs smoothly,It is quite as a mouse and most of all it was worth the money. "

2017-08-07

Excellent Product and Customer Service!

"I usually don’t write reviews, however, I feel that when a company and their employees go above and beyond, the world should know.

I am a Web Developer and found XIDAX online. I needed something that was a mobile “POWERHOUSE”. However it needed to fit within a tight budget, timeline, and strict specifications. It couldn’t be the typical off the shelf computer.

I would like to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to: Stephen Metcalf & Jay Cai. They truly worked together as a team. Both of them spent countless hours on the phone with me and strict attention to cover every last detail so I would get the very best machine. Stephen even walked me through the finance process.

When a company says they will do anything to make their customers happy, XIDAX really does.
I would highly recommend buying a computer from XIDAX. Not only was the customer service excellent, but the computer, well it is amazing.

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Hey! Thanks for the Review, it's always awesome to be able to meet requirements, and our team is glad that we were able to meet those requirements for you! ”

2017-07-27

Best gaming pc i've ever bought!

"It runs very smoothly, high frames, and low temps. "

A rep from Xidax Computers, XidaxPCs, has responded

“Hey Paul! Thanks for the awesome review! ”

Share Xidax Computers's store rating

Xidax Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xidax Computers is a merchant member
Xidax Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.