Stores > Xidax Computers

Product & services pricing Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xidax Computers by clicking a star below.
2017-05-18

Where to start...

"Xidax PCs is an amazing company! Brandon helped me out from the very beginning. I picked out a pre-built PC, but made a few changes to save some money. Brandon helped me to get the most bang for my buck! I will definitely recommend Xidax in the future to anyone looking to buy a gaming PC!

Keep up the excellent work, Xidax!

2017-05-18

i had help from a guy called Brandon the original Asian

"i had help from a guy called Brandon the original Asian great customer service and knew his stuff give this a guy a raise also there computer"

2017-05-13

Great Customer Service, good quality computers.

"Very helpful with the buying process, gave suggestions and helpful tips to squeeze in the most computer for a budget. Will have to wait an see how the longevity is, but everything thus far has been top notch.
One caution is to buy the office suite on your own. Activating it through Xidax can be a bit of a chore--totally doable--but probably easier just to handle it yourself.

2017-05-12

Amazing Customer service!

"I bought my PC from them at the end of December because my current PC was horribly out of date and on the verge of failing. There was an issue with shipping which delayed my getting it for about a month, but UPS had lost the package. They compensated me by upgrading my motherboard for free. The finance options that aren't through them, but through a third party are a little steep, but if you need a new computer, its an option.
Mine cost about $1600, give or take and this thing is a beast. I've had two games running at the same time with a bunch of other apps and programs also running. Every single thing can be played at ultra settings with no issues or fps drops. This thing has been an absolute life saver since I work from home and I have even started graphic designing. The 1070 allows me to get the most from photoshop, something my last PC wouldn't have been able to do. This thing is worth all the money paid for it and the awesome customer support is a breath of fresh air compared to pretty much every other customer service I have dealt with.
Julian is the person who helped me put it all together and pointed out I could get double the RAM for $10 or so more during a deal they had. It's been a wonderful experience!

2017-05-12

Amazing service

"Quick, reliable, and very helpful. Konnor and Julian are "

2017-05-10

AMAZING QUAILY AND SERVICE

"Bought my computer and it was the easiest process. Amazing customer service, awesome on hold music all around great company. Got my computer in quality was breath taking and runs like a dream. Had only one issue with a light strip and then sent it out the next morning. I will be a xidax buyer for life. Would recommend this company to anyone. "

2017-05-10

Superior buying experience

"I had been looking for a small form factor pc for my golf simulator for about a month when I stumbled on Xidax. As I was configuring a pc to price out, the online chat illuminated and Konnor asked if he could be of assistance. After a few initial questions and recommendations, I was feeling confident that I would be taken care of through Xidax. Still I wanted to sleep on it and I came back to the site the next day and again was welcomed and helped with my endless questions. Both Brandon and Konnor were knowledgeable, helpful, and polite. They were also REAL and it was easy to tell that they weren't just some guy in a call center somewhere that didn't care whether I was happy with my purchase or not. They were interested in what I needed the pc for and how to make it best fit my needs. I have placed my order and will definitely be going through them if I need a new pc down the road."

2017-05-09

Brandon is the Best

"Brandon was great came on the website just curious about what the computers looked like heard about them from Neebs Gaming YouTube channel and the second I got on the website Brandon messaged me and asked if he could help with anything then put me together a few setups and explained a lot of what all of them could do and what was best for what I had in mind for price and capability really great service guy is awesome to talk to and very knowledgeable about computers! Best experience shopping online I think ill ever have. "

2017-05-05

Julian, Konnor, and Brandon.

"Hey everyone just wanna give a brief story about my experience with Xidax.com but first I wanna give a special shout out to Julian, Konnor, and Brandon.
I've bothered these guys soooooo sooooo soooo much over the last week and not once did they get angry, upset, ****, rude, anything!!
They were nothing short of fantastic the entire time and have really made this whole process so much easier and simpler I can't thank them enough.
In reality though EVERYONE I've spoken with or been helped by at Xidax.com has been super friendly and helpful. I just couldn't remember all of their names and for that I apologize.

So anyways here's my story about buying a PC from Xidax.com.

About 3 weeks ago the CPU in my old rig fried, I could've just gotten it fixed but it had been about 7 or 8 years since I got a new PC or upgraded anything so I decided it was time to get a whole new system.
Looked around online for a bit, saw what was out there, did some pricing and placed an order with cyberpowerpc (this is a whole other story and I won't even get into it but just STAYYYY AWAYYYYY!!!), a couple days after ordering I'm reviewing my order and noticed I missed something during the customization and call to ask if we can correct it. They say no, I'll have to cancel and re place my order and that will put me back to the end of the queue.
I'm already upset about not being able to make the changes I want even though it's only been a couple of days and then getting told i would essentially have to start the process all over again?
So at this point I just decided to look around online again and let me tell you, that was the best decision I ever made.

I stumbled onto Xidax.com and started looking at their customization options. I was promptly and politely greeted by a live chat with Julian. I explained my situation to him about the busted PC and poor customer service I was getting at other retailers, he was sympathetic and asked me what kind of system I was interested in buying.

I told him all the components I wanted and he had a Xidax.com custom PC with all the same configurations I had asked for and a ready to ship price in no time.
Not only that but he said he'd throw in a coupon for a little discount, free shipping, A LIFETIME WARRANTY, AND give me the free promo keyboard (;))!
Needless to say I was blown away! Here's the same system I previously had wanted, a better price, amazing customer service, AND A LIFETIME WARRANTY!!!!
I wanted to think on it for a couple days as I had kind of rushed my other order and wanted to make sure I had everything just right and that I was getting the most for my money.
Over the next couple of days I continued to look around Xidax.com and a couple others but I just wasn't getting the feel good vibes from anyone else that Xidax.com provided.
Not only that but their price was the best, their employees are personable and friendly, and did I mention You get a LIFE TIME WARRANTY!!!
So after looking at every possible PC builder I could find online there was just no competition. Xidax.com is the right choice.
I hopped on xidax.com, was immediately greeted by Julian again, told him I was ready to order. He pulled my configuration up just how I wanted, got me a coupon for a small discount, and waited patiently while I went through the billing options (which are also great, 12 months interest free!?! Yes pls!!).
So now my orders placed and I'm just waiting for it to get here! I'll update in a couple weeks when my system arrives but I was just so blown away by how friendly and helpful everyone was that I just had to share.

If you're looking for a new PC, then you've already found it. Xidax.com.

2017-05-04

Best computer buying experience by far!!!!

"Hey all let me first say that this was by far the best experience I've had buy a computer. Brandon was the sales rep that assisted me and he was great. Walked me through all my option and really attentive to what I was looking to get out of my new PC. I final settled on an option that is going to be great. I should be getting it in about two weeks. Highly recommend Xidax to anyone in the market for a gaming PC"

2017-05-02

Above and Beyond!

"I visited Xidax with the intent of buying a laptop to take on the go. Although I couldn't afford the XMT model I wanted and as a result, stepped down to a XM-5, Brandon, the Sales Director at Xidax was a really cool guy not just to talk to, but he was extremely helpful, going above and beyond the call of duty to make me a customer, including increasing the lease coverage from 800 originally to 1000 dollars, making my order much easier on my already tight budget. Although I only recently ordered, I am certain that even if my computer arrives with any issues or is in the same condition and fully functional as the second It was prepped to ship - That Xidax will be sure to help me get my purchase back in order. I assure you this won't be the last computer I buy from them, as I'm already considering buying my next desktop rig from them!"

2017-05-02

Best Experience In Purchasing Anything I've Ever Had!!

"First of all, I'm going to give a shout out to Brandon right away! Dude you were probably one of the coolest salesman I have ever met! I currently have an Alienware X51 that has a failing HDD and a Failed GPU at the same time, frustrated and with not a lot of money I started customizing PC's on Xidax's website. All of a sudden I get a message from Brandon and I ended up getting a call from him after giving him my Cell number. I told him I couldn't get approved and I didn't have the money at the time. By some magical way, Brandon got me approved with the help of a family member, and now I'm waiting for my new PC to arrive in the next two weeks. I honestly couldn't thank you and your company enough, I work 50+ hours a week and coming home to PC gaming is what takes the stress of the day away, now I can finally play some of the newer games with ease! You guys rock!! I recommend Xidax to anyone looking to buy a PC. Whether it be a budget PC build, or something completely crazy!! "

2017-05-01

Costumer service

"And again!!!!!

CS is so good! Christian help me get the status of my pc!
Keep it up!
Ill suggest XIDAX PC for my friend too!!!

2017-05-01

Great Customer Care

"Konnor was extremely helpful in piecing together a unit that would serve my specific needs. After asking about what types of games I play as well as what I was wanting to play in the future we came to a unit that would not only suit my needs now - but have the longevity I was looking for.

When I initially purchased the unit from Xidax I was extremely excited to receive and begin playing on this platform. There were a few hiccups in the process of actually receiving the unit and an unknown issue that caused it to not turn on when I actually received the package. I was walked through some troubleshooting techniques with one of Xidax's technicians (I apologize but for the life of me cannot remember his name!). Although this was my first time taking apart a unit I felt confident (due to having the tech on speaker) in what I was doing and he was extremely patient in dealing with my questions and concerns. Unfortunately the issue persisted.

I was then transferred to the Jay (Customer Relations) who talked me through the process. Within the next 24 hours we spoke several times about the issue and Jay came up with a plan to remedy the situation as fast as possible.

Although everything did not function as either I or the Xidax staff wanted - this is a great example of a company acknowledging an issue, listening to a customer, talking through the options available, and ultimately putting together a plan. I look forward to being able to play on the PC when it arrives and continue to do business with Xidax for the personalized customer care that I received.

2017-04-28

Excellent, Easy, Fast.

"Easy process form beginning to end. Special thanks to Connor for helping me complete my order and giving me spec advice. Special thanks to Brandon for all the help in general questions!

I built my last 2 computers myself and I can say these guys know what they are talking about and don't just speak from a manual telling them what to sell. They have honest opinions on even the most specific areas of computer customization.
They were even there to help link me with drivers to fix a small audio issue. (Not because of the build)
When they say they are there for customer support they mean it. CPU and GPU temperatures are excellent. No outstanding hardware issues. Safely packaged and tracked.

Share Xidax Computers's store rating

Xidax Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xidax Computers is a merchant member
Xidax Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.