Stores > Xootr
  • Xootr

Voice your opinion! Review Xootr by clicking a star below.
2014-03-18

"Love my new Xooter Scooter!! Got the Mg and it is everything they advertised...stable, easy handling and light. New office in downtown area and this is a great way to scoot around the city!!"

2014-03-17

"Awesome scooters! I bought 3 of them so my boys and I can use them to have fun around the neighborhood. But more importantly, one will be off to college soon and on our tours I noticed that scooters are more convenient on campuses to get between classes as quickly as possible. We all needed scooters that will accommodate adult sized feet and weight and provide more ground clearance so they don't get stuck on uneven sidewalks. The foot board is big enough to accommodate one son's size 13 feet comfortably and the handle bar extends high enough for him at 6' tall - and he's 225 pounds. The handbrake is great too- no fumbling for the rear fender. I also bought the bullet proof one since my kids are not gentile - they're rough on their things. It's a little pricey, but they should last and provide reliable transportation and fun. You're not getting a Razor - this is a substantial piece of equipment. I bought direct online and the process was easy. We all got different colored silicone grips and we got the carry bags and straps- I don't think we'll use the straps, but the bags are nice and big - you can throw in a sweatshirt or a book with the scooter. It folds nicely and sets back up quickly - not like the European Scooter, but I'm sure there's a downside to just stepping on one of those to open it. It's not lightweight, but it won't break your back if you have to carry it. It's an investment, but you'll only have to make it once. "

2014-03-17

"Living on a sailboat I find that the Xootr is the perfect form of transport. We have folding bikes to use when we pull into whatever port we're at but the Xootr is my "go to" piece of equipment. I purchased the carrying strap which makes walking around shops n' things a snap. Most of all the Xootr is a lot of fun. Remember the day you got your driver's license and you volunteered to run errands just so you could enjoy your newly earned freedom? That's how I feel when I cruise around with the Xootr."

2014-03-17

"Just bought another Xootr Venus Scooter, with the rear fender/break. Incredible!

Scooter arrived to my door the next day. Talking with the folks at Xootr prior to making my purchase made me confident in exactly what I wanted and it exceeded my expectations. Would buy another scooter from them in a heartbeat if there was a need and recommend them to all my friends/gawkers who see a 29y/o child smiling his face off while on the scooter! Nothing beats the smoothness/speed of a brand new Scooter. Thanks Steve and co.

2014-03-10

"My Xootr is perfect for the days when I'm rushing to work and need to get around San Francisco quickly. Unlike a bike, I can use it even with a dress and then it folds up quickly and discreetly. I also use it to traverse the whole city instead of taking the subway on beautiful days. I love it!"

2014-03-10

"I use my Xootr every day to get to work and I cannot imagine using any other product. The poly wheels provide a fast and stable ride and it is extremely maneuverable in an urban setting. It is truly the Rolls Royce of adult scooters and I feel that it is the best product on the market in terms of build quality and raw performance. "

2014-03-08

"I quite like the Xootr scooter. Super fast. Shipping is fast and customer service highly responsive."

2014-03-06

"Before discovering Xootr I was riding a cheap kid's scooter. The moment I stepped on my new Xootr I said to myself "where have you been all my life?". Xootr is the safest, most durable, most efficient and most comfortable scooter out there. My Xootr scooter changed my life! It is always fun and easy to ride. I look forward to getting on it everyday to glide along the pavement and watch the scenery go by. It is like flying if the pavement is smooth. I even asked the company for a bunch of their business cards to hand them to all the people who ask me about my cool - colorful Xootr scooter. The world would be a happier place if everyone had a Xootr scooter to cruise around on and enjoy the ride. - Xootr user, Manhattan, New York. USA"

2014-03-05

"These scooters are amazing for kids and adults. My kids adore them and my wife and I use them for neighborhood errands. In fact, I shouldn't admit this, but I got asked to not ride it around inside the local grocery store. But the floors are so smooth!"

2014-03-05

"Xootr makes the most efficient urban transport device ever designed. Their kick scooters are light, compact, fast and durable. I've ridden a Xootr on the streets of Manhattan for 1 to 3 miles nearly every day since 2001, probably logging between 4,000 and 6,000 miles in all. I've bought 12 Xootrs in the past 12 years -- four were stolen, one run over by a police car, one run over by a Con Edison utility truck, one purchased as a loaner for visiting friends, and the others bought just because I wanted to try each of the models they sell.

Also, I don't know of any company in any industry that provides an equivalent combination of excellent quality and customer service. Phone calls to the company are answered on the first ring. When I order a new scooter it is delivered the next day. On the rare occasions when I've needed repairs, the scooter has been returned within two days, in perfect condition, with free shipping. And I wish I could get a commission for every recommendation to others. Many of my friends now own Xootrs and not a day goes by when someone doesn't stop me in the street, ask where I got my scooter, and eagerly jots down Xootr.com.

2014-03-05

"I love my Venus Xootr. It's a super sturdy, fun, smooth ride. I ordered directly from the website, and everything was exactly as promised."

2014-03-04

"I have been a Xootr rider for almost 15 years and I love it! There is no better way to get around Manhattan. I'm now riding my third. I live in the East Village and I ride it almost everywhere. I hang heavy laundry bags and shopping bags on it. I do all my errands in the downtown area with it. Frankly I'm lost without it. During the recent snows we've been having I was incredibly frustrated not being able to Xoot. It folds in a few seconds and the wheel size makes for a very comfortable and safe ride. Steve at the factory has been exemplary in his treatment of me whenever I've needed assistance. He knows the Xootr inside out and has always been quick to respond to any questions or requests. "

2014-03-04

"Xootr has just been the best! Their main product - The Xootr - has been my son's means of transport in New York City for the past five years. At his school several teachers and kids got one after seeing him on it and trying it out. It is sturdy and very safe with the large wheels and broad low platform. If folds easily. You have to tighten the bolts twice a year and grease the wheels from time to time, but that is wiith everyday use in the city. The spares order easily. With every day use you will need a breakpad and cable every two years and a locking pin for folding every year. The guys at Xootr are really helpful. After four years one of the ball bearings of a wheel had worn out and the replacement came with great instructions and was done in no time. We are Xootr fans, although with my 49 years, 6ft.6 and 250lbs built, I don't ride it, but I could if I wanted to. Did I mention the double break: hand break and rear wheel foot break - really safe!"

2014-03-04

"Pure satisfaction. The company is all about customer service. Will def do biz with xootr again. "

Share Xootr's store rating

Xootr is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Xootr is not a merchant member
Xootr does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!