Stores > YesStyle

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
2017-02-22

Good Prices and good shipping methods

"Cost is cheap (I actually compared it with original website+shipping and it ended up with the amount of yesstyle). Thank you for making this process easy!"

This review was modified by kangsuj92 on February 22 2017 05:45:01 PM

Fine

"I ordered two years ago from yesstyle. They were the best. They send everything I needed, and they gave some gifts too. Everything arrived in time. It was true, I was afraid of it, because I'm in Hungary, too far from Asia. BUT EVERYTHING was perfect!
Now I order too, and belive, you are the best!

This review was modified by szeleso on February 22 2017 02:30:01 PM

2017-02-22

"I like that you have varying pictures of your products, but I think there are sometimes too many pictures. I would have also liked to see more sizes of your clothes. Some of the tops come in one size, and it's difficult to know which size that is and if it will fit. I also love that you have a wide range of items on your website. Overall this is a pretty good website, and I'm excited to see what quality the products are."

This review was modified by emilau on February 22 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-02-21

New member and future customer

"New customer and I am excited for my products! "

This review was modified by wendywu7377 on February 21 2017 09:45:01 PM

Cool merchant

"big variety of clothes, lifestyles item etc"

This review was modified by vuong-96120 on February 21 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-02-21

"Products tend to be pricey for the quality, but when on sale, some items are worth buying to test out."

This review was modified by AniChan on February 21 2017 12:15:01 PM

absolutely amazing

"yesstyle is absolutely amazing, their products are the real deal and so much better value than western beauty products! i have shopped here five times, i absolutely love it "

This review was modified by sapphiremiddleton on February 21 2017 03:15:01 AM

good quality in Yestyle.ca

"i brought it before, the products looks good. No fake product and the prices are very reasonable"

This review was modified by nataliesun2036 on February 21 2017 12:30:14 AM

Love YESSTYLE's Goodies!

"I love how YesStyle has so many various of products! Not only that, but I also like how you ship ALL of my items in my cart out together. I'd rather prefer that method for shipping instead of receiving separate boxes. I've also found few of my favorite Korean beauty products that I can't find in any of the local stores around me on your website. Looking forward to seeing more products! :D Thank you!"

This review was modified by Seyimoon on February 20 2017 11:00:01 PM

The Unexpected

"This online store, which was introduced to me by a friend, has been very beneficial to me. Time and time again, they have never failed at satisfying me with the quality or price of their products! I plan on shopping here regularly for my skincare, lifestyle products, and cute clothing. Thank you for all that you do!"

This review was modified by leslie66_caudill on February 20 2017 12:45:02 AM

They have what I want, I buy what I want

"I love the products they sell, and when I get them they are in better quality than expected. They make me want to buy more."

This review was modified by Animelover on February 20 2017 12:30:01 AM

LOVE YESSTYLE

"YesStyle sells quality clothes for a cheap price which is what I love about it. They often have different promotions and sales to save you money. Also there is a large variety of things to buy on the website so you won't be left disappointed. I would definitely buy from YesStyle again and recommend it to friends! "

This review was modified by hiphop3230 on February 19 2017 08:15:01 PM

Wonderful Korean Cosmetics

"Great site! Always buy IOPE foundation from it. "

This review was modified by Kattypatti on February 19 2017 07:00:01 PM

Great Oriental webstore!

"Good products with reasonable price. I loved it!"

This review was modified by Thienhai on February 19 2017 05:45:01 PM

Excellent beautiful clothes

"I've been buying clothes for work, mostly dresses. The craftmanship is superb. All details are made to perfection. The tailoring is very good quality. Also, in my case, it helps that the drenes are made a little small, since I am very small. Will keep buying from them. Lastly, the customer service is efficient and customer friendly. "

This review was modified by rosadomorales on February 19 2017 02:45:01 PM

Share YesStyle's store rating

YesStyle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesStyle is not a merchant member
YesStyle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!