Stores > YesStyle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
Voice your opinion! Review YesStyle by clicking a star below.
2017-06-25

Sales Galore and Fast Shipping!

"There are always a number of sales to make use of and my products arrive faster than I expect every time! It's worth mentioning that I live in Canada so, quite impressive on their part. I usually order benton and cosrx products and they always arrive well packaged. Of the four times I've ordered, I've never had a problem. Keep in mind they have a rewards program which makes things that much better!"

É bom

"Esse site parece confiável e de boa qualidade os produtos. Eles não fogem do padrão. Parabéns

2017-06-25

I feel like a kid in a candy shop

"I am a new customer. I am absolutely amazed at the number of elegant style clothing they stock. I feel like a kid in a candy shop while browsing through. I just made my first order and am already planning my second."

Great Service

"The first time I was quite skeptical of how reliable the website was because of the cheap products and it being online however I was amazed to find that nothing was amiss. I got a mix-up in my order one time and email reception was slow. Though, they did contact me back and after a while I got the right product delivered to me without having to return or exchange the mistaken product. I guess you could say I got a two-in-one deal, even if it was by mistake."

2017-06-25

I've been shopping here forever

"I've been shopping here for the past 7 years. This website is fantastic. It has great Korean and Japanese products. I highly recommend it to all since the pricing is great. "

2017-06-25

"I ordered times my clothes from yesstyle. Which were not so bad. I am very pleased"

2017-06-25

good

"The last time I ordered from this site, the products were good."

Newbie

"Just ordered some skin care products and shoes. Can't wait to receive them. YesStyle offers an amazing selection of products at terrific prices (including free delivery !). The reason I only rated YesStyle four stars is because of the delay in delivery (up to 30 days) which in this day and age seems much too long. Still, I can't wait to receive my order and am very glad I found this website. "

Loyal Customer

"I have bought from YS for many many years and have always been happy with the products, and if on occasion, I was unhappy with the products, the returns policy was adequate."

2017-06-24

Love the selection on the site, can't wait to recieve my order!

"I just placed my order so I'm not yet sure of the quality but the selection is so amazing, especially as it is hard for me to find clothing that is my style in regular stores; can't wait to see everything in person!"

2017-06-24

Slow Processing, but with it in the end

"The only noticeable cons on of the site is that for some items, the processing can take a very long time. Typically up to a few weeks, and sometimes you'll wait that long only to be told that the item isn't in stock.
But, once they get your order in place, they're great. Canada Post is usually horrendously slow when it comes to shipments from China, but YesStyle orders usually come blessedly fast. Like a lot of China-based sites the items can be a hit and a miss, but thankfully most items have reviews that you can base your purchase decisions on. Only thing I bought that wasn't absolute perfect quality was a blouse, but it was still cute and wearable. Plus, they also sell items straight from Japan and Korea as well, a little more high quality and still fairly priced for the most part.
The upside to any item you bought not being in stock is that they will report it to you as quickly as they can - I had three items that were taking a while and one they informed me was not going to be in stock for a while. The other two though they thankfully managed to get in a day later and shipped it out right away. Aside from your refund, they give you a coupon that amounts to the money you spent on that item; to be honest, the minimum price you have to pay to use the little coupon is a bit too high, but it's still a nice gesture.
All in all, good so far.

2017-06-24

Good for getting products otherwise unavailable

"Great for getting products that are otherwise unavailable in the US. Free shipping and constant deals is a lovely added bonus"

No Complaints

"So far, everything had been perfect. I have yet to buy anything that was falsely advertised. "

2017-06-24

The best store to buy anything from

"I wasn't very sure on what my experience would be like the first time I brought items from YESSTYLE, but after my first purchase I was not disappointed. The clothes arrived (within a month) and considering how far away and how much I ordered I was happy with the wait. All my clothes were of the highest quality and I had no issues with any of them. From this purchase I earned style points, which allow me to receive a certain percentage of prices in the whole store. I am now a silver member and the more I shop the more coupons I get. My wardrobe is full of clothes from YESSTYLE and even now I am waiting for my next order. Needless to say I would recommend them to anyone who wants to save money and look good. "

Marriage with YESSTYLE

"I have been shopping here for few years now and I love it. I only buy my clothes here because I know I won't see anyone wearing the same clothes I'm wearing. Lots of good selections and you can get discounts and coupons being a member. I always tell my friends to check out this site and they love it too. "

Share YesStyle's store rating

YesStyle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesStyle is not a merchant member
YesStyle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!