Stores > YesStyle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
Voice your opinion! Review YesStyle by clicking a star below.

Great site to shop

"I first ordered here couple months ago because my friend recommended. I knew about this site but I thought it was kinda sketchy at first. However, my first order turned out great and I order from this site once in while with my friends and I always love what I get. The price is acceptable and some beauty stuff is cheaper than the actual Korean price so that's even better. I definitely recommend!"

always cute clothes

"if you come onto this website i guarantee you won't leave without buying something!

Wonderful Exprience

"would definitely shop here again. website very easy to maneuver and made me loose my money quickly"

2017-05-27

"Thank you wonderful experience"

Great Variety, Okay Policies

"I love the variety at YesStyle! I can get really unique styles that I won't find in the US, or look for trendy items at a lower price. I can also get great beauty items that I usually can only get in Asia as well! I love discovering new products and clothes here, and I'm pretty certain about the quality of the items I get. Unlike other sites, I don't get flimsy pieces of fabric that dissolve after one wash.

That being said, I don't love their return policies nor their disclaimers. Items may take up to a month to get to you (which they do warn you of!), you must pay for return shipping by yourself, and you only get store credit unless something came damaged or wrong. That's not too different from stores like Forever 21 (where I refuse to shop now), but I don't like the policy at any store regardless.

I also don't like that colors can be somewhat off on the screen. They do include a warning on every item saying that the pictures are only for reference because things may appear different on every monitor (fair point), but the color seems to be off every single time. This isn't an experience I've had with any other store, and I'm led to believe their fabrics just have a great amount of variance or their pictures are processed before they're uploaded. I'd recommend greater consistency for a higher rating.

Best Shop Ever!!

"YesStyle is the best shopping place to go to for anything! Although most items are Asian products/styles, they have a variety of others as well! I found some things on here that are sold from American shops and so much cheaper!! This shopping site is 100% reliable if you're ever worried about getting your money stolen. They are trustworthy and very descriptive about their items if you ever worry about the sizing /quality. I basically only shop on YesStyle now and no where else. Everything on here is affordable and super pretty!!! ^^"

Great style, great prices

"I love the clothes on this website, lots of great choices to choose from and very stylish and unique compared to high street fashion here. Prices are also very decent and quality is relatively good for most products. Always check reviews and photographs and ask for customer support assistance if unsure (they're pretty quick also when I had a colour query). Would definitely recommend."

korean skincare

"Per me che cerco sempre prodotti nuovi da provare e' uno spazio interessante dove trovarli!"

Great store! Cute stuff!

"A lot of great items for a low price!"

amazing!!!!

"i love yesstyle soooo good quality

WorldStars

"I have purchuse unlimeted times. Why? Cause Yesstyle has everything U need. They have all the styles, fashion and beauty stuff U need. Why other place? Everything U need is here. Don't forget the free and express shipping. XOXO Yesstyle's Lover. #CrazyFashionGirl "

first time!

"its my first time purchasing here, cant wait to get my package! hope will come soon ! "

verry good

"very good experience! the website is very easy to use and large selections to choose from. "

Love this site

"Their price is pretty low. But the quality with low price is a little bit bad. If you like some Korean style or looking for Korean product, this site will be the best fit for you."

2017-05-27

good

"it s really easy to buy some beauty"

Share YesStyle's store rating

YesStyle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesStyle is not a merchant member
YesStyle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!