Stores > YesStyle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
Voice your opinion! Review YesStyle by clicking a star below.
2017-08-21

Great selection

"I simply love this website, is full of colourfull and cute clothes/accessories with a very little price.
They're shoes are to die for, and the selection of make up is simply exceptional!

2017-08-21

Fast delivery

"Good products and lots for selection

2017-08-20

good

"I love shopping at YesStyle, the only problem I had this time is the coupon did not apply to the percentage stated in the publication"

Amazing

"Great experience, website is easy to use and very fun to shop on. I could shop for hours!"

VERY CONVENIENT!

"Shopped with most ease and paying through paypal is very useful too! would shop again! :D"

Quality

"I have ordered a fair amount of their skin care and makeup it is superior to some of the brand names I was using... I can run to the store right from my couch! The only thing I have to do is plan my order because it takes time... I really enjoy Yesstyle shopping "

2017-08-20

good

"I bought long cap and bucket hat"

New user

"Easy shopping experience. Shipping takes a bit long."

Best online shopping ever

"They have the variety kinds of clothes and also have best customer service. I accidentally clicked 2 orders of the same clothes but realized after I paid them. I asked them to return the other thing and they gave me the refund so fast and easily."

2017-08-20

Easy to navigate, unique and cute clothing at a cheap price!

"I love shopping at YesStyle for cute clothes that I wouldn't find easily on the high street. Their site is easily laid out and nice to look at. The recommendations are always relevant and their prices are amazing. There are plenty of reviews for many of the items which give you a good idea of what you are buying. It can be scary buying online, but with YesStyle it's a safe bet."

Amazing items!!

"Love these products on Yesstyle website!! Easy to save these products and add to cart. Amazing product that's cheap yet great material!! Love it!!"

Awesome!

"They are easy to work with and you can always find the items you are looking for. "

Amazing

"Yes style isn't a scam site, they are true to their word, and all the clothes, and such are great"

Amazing experience!

"Love this company and great selection of products!"

Great Website, Helpful Reviews, Limited Variety of Products

"This is a great website. The reviews are genuine, and people do take time to give their opinion on the product as compared to other websites where they comment on delivery time or packaging but not the product itself. There are some products which I couldn't find here. Hope there will be more products in time to come. I am looking for son & park beauty water."

Share YesStyle's store rating

YesStyle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesStyle is not a merchant member
YesStyle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!