Stores > YesStyle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.49/10 7.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
Voice your opinion! Review YesStyle by clicking a star below.

A groovy experience

"Overall, Yesstyle offers a great experience. From the pricing, to customer service, shipping, etc. I would recommend!"

This review was modified by Bratzgirlie1 on March 13 2017 03:45:01 PM

Everything you need

"large selection of asian makeup brands"

This review was modified by chaiyabu on March 13 2017 02:00:01 PM

Great shop

"good service and nice choise of pretty things"

This review was modified by mayneverreturn on March 13 2017 12:30:01 PM

So much to choose from!

"There are so many products to choose from that it's hard to limit myself. I gave 4 stars because I feel that the product descriptions are lacking a bit, especially for skincare and makeup. "

This review was modified by lizbethstair on March 13 2017 10:00:02 AM

Very reliable seller!!

"This was my first time to buy online ,outside Philippines, I was skeptic at first. My orders were delivered in 4 days...quite fast... Tho, I did not like the 2 items that I got, as they were different from the published pictures ... It was quite a relief also to know that they have a "return product" system that is easy as a click of a button. "

This review was modified by benlyn on March 13 2017 08:15:01 AM

Great Service!

"Thanks YesStyle! You guys never disappoint!"

This review was modified by edsolee on March 13 2017 01:15:01 AM

Cute shoes for cheap

"I love buying sandals and heels from yesstyle. They offer a great variety to choose from and is usually very cheap. I would recommend yesstyle to anyone looking for cute shoes to go with anything. "

This review was modified by kbby on March 13 2017 01:15:01 AM

BEST SHOP ONLINE

"When you buy at yes style it's always a great experience. I have to say that, this must be the ONLY page in which all their items are quality guaranteed!!!!!!! descriptions are accurate, sizes are accurate and clothes really look as good as in the pictures in real life. No cheap fabric, no difference in colors or size.... you order and you know it's going to be good materials and fitting
I love their clothes because they really follow asian trends. They always have what's IN!!
costumer service is attentive and listen to all your questions. The website is really attractive to surf through it
Their only weak point is not offering tracking number with their standard shipping. Because other pages do provide one.....I'd like to see that changing
but otherwise I still regard it as the best shop online

This review was modified by harumimi21 on March 12 2017 11:45:01 PM

i love this page

"this is my first time shopping in this page, i like all the things that buy, "

This review was modified by ahmaria on March 12 2017 11:30:01 PM

Trustworthy and accessible!

"The prices are good, the quality is great and they have a very good customer service! I've been ordering items from them for at least 5 years and never had any problem :)"

This review was modified by LeilaF on March 12 2017 07:00:02 PM

Fast and clean

"I've never been disappointed in YesStyle.
They have a lot of good and very affordable products, most of them are quality products.
The customer service is also really good and the shipping is quite fast too. I've received my packages really fast and the content is nicely protected so my products were never damaged. My friends have recommended this site for me and YesStyle have always met my expectations. I'll obviously recommend this site to my friends and family.

This review was modified by ts_lyn on March 12 2017 05:00:08 PM

2017-03-12

A large selection of products to buy from!

"YesStyle has an abundance of products to choose from, ranging from clothes and bags to beauty products. A girly haven for someone looking for an all-in-one shop! I find it really useful for someone living in Dublin to be able to have such an access to asian clothes and beauty products since barely any asian stuff is sold over here in Ireland.
The downside to the website is that they are sourced from different retailers, so beware when purchasing clothing items, and beware to look for customer reviews and especially the ratings of the retailer itself, which is found beside their shop's name on the left side of the page! :D

This review was modified by ashukara on March 13 2017 04:15:01 AM

2017-03-12

Great clothes at an affordable price

"I've been a long time customer of YesStyle and have constantly updated my wardrobe with them. They have a variety of clothes and most are priced decently. Some items are made cheap but you get what you pay for. Shipping time isn't bad if all of the items are in stock. Otherwise, you won't get your shipment until all of the items are in stock. I haven't used their Customer Service yet so I can't say if they are good or bad. They have given me some useful coupons to help me save on my purchases. Overall, YesStyle is a recommended place to shop. "

This review was modified by leehy11 on March 12 2017 02:30:01 PM

Nice website.

"It's my second time to purchase from this site. Although the system needs to improve its features more, I think products are acceptable. "

This review was modified by joy.j.7678 on March 12 2017 12:45:02 PM

I am really happy!

"I really like this site and quality of clothes, shoes and etc. You are one of my favourite sites with online shopping. Thank you very much!"

This review was modified by 79264528945 on March 12 2017 09:15:02 AM

Share YesStyle's store rating

YesStyle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesStyle is not a merchant member
YesStyle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!