Stores > YesStyle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
Voice your opinion! Review YesStyle by clicking a star below.

delivery too slow

"the delivery is simply too slow, and it is always over 3 weeks at least...! "

2017-10-15

Pretty good site - but no real refund policy

"I always find great items on YesStyle (great for Korean cosmetics and fashion basics), the only thing is the non-refundable policy makes me hesitant to order some items. Returns are just exchanged against YesStyle "bucks" to be used for other purchase on the site."

Pretty good

"The site was easy to navigate and compare products. Can't wait for my order to arrive."

Easy and comfortable

"I love how easy it is to shop here - you have so many options to compare products among different sellers for the best deal and the great offer guarantees that you really get what you're looking for."

Excellent

"Super cheap and cute clothing! just my clothing style i love it!"

Just as expected!

"Nothing really special or amazingly good, but it wasn't bad either! It was fine - just as expected (which is still pretty good). Shipping to Poland took about a month or even less, the quality is alright, everything arrived in a good state. I recommend YesStyle:)"

FANTASTIC

"I loved ordering from yesstyle after my first visit! "

Great

" purchased a couple key chain, bra set and leggings! Very easy to navigate. No disappointment so far with Yes Style except for the shoes that I had purchased. Smelled very bad. "

good price

"nice and really cute stuffs. free shipping is cool. "

Everything is great!

"I love YesStyle! I've been ordering things from here for years! It's a very reliable place to get all my asian beauty products and YES they are legit. I've tried to order beauty products from Amazon before and I sometimes get old products or just a dupe. I always end up going back to YesStyle because of their reliability."

2017-10-14

Best website that will leave you with 0 regrets.

"Hands down...the best online retailer based all the way in Asia. 10/10 delivery time, 10/10 product availability, 10/10 reviews from other customers, 10/10 information access about the products. Honestly, ever since I discovered this website by accident I cannot stop mentioning it to anyone and everyone who ask me where I got things like sunglasses down to eyelashes. Such a secure and genuine website. So happy that I discovered it. "

2017-10-14

"it is an amazing website for people staying outside Asia and still want its products."

Ottimo

"Really easy to use and fine"

An Easier and Cheaper way to buy Korean beauty products

"Always receive my produtcs undamaged and of good quality.
The shipping takes a bit longer than I anticipated but it's really worth the wait, since if i buy for more than 30€ the shipping is FREE ! Which is not the case in most other websites i've been. Also there is no additional cost for currency conversion since i directly pay in euros.
Some Korean skincare products are also cheaper on yesstyle (for the same amout and quality on other websites)
Loves the frequent discounts as well !!

Love it

"i like very much it's pretty cool"

Share YesStyle's store rating

YesStyle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesStyle is not a merchant member
YesStyle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!