Stores > Yoins

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.24/10 5.24/10
Voice your opinion! Review Yoins by clicking a star below.
2017-09-19

Helpful and friendly!

"I got no response from email but when I messages them on Facebook they were not only helpful but really patient and joyful despite how many questions I asked. They sorted my exchanges for out of stop products, and they looked after my refunds. Definitely keepers."

Rep reply posted Sep-19-2017

“Dear Sophiedillon,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfy with our services. Your approval and support are the biggest source of our progress.And we will provide more beautiful and high-quality products for you in future. In addition,we prepared many promotions for the Yoins 3rd anniversary. We looking forward for your visit.

2017-09-18

DO NOT ORDER

"I placed an order on the 18th August, paid £2.41 shipping fee, "expect ship 18/8/17 - 5/9/17" - they took the money from my account on the 18th August - very quick - however, had an online chat with them on the 5th Sept to find out where my order was, to be told it was sent via standard shipping on the 22nd August and would take 7-25 days to receive from the date it was shipped. Still no sign of my order, so 14/9/17 I emailed them asking where my order was, they replied 15/9/17 to check the delivery address, it was correct, and to check with my local post office as to the whereabouts of my order - rang the local post office, who said it's impossible to locate a package without a ref./tracking number, so... emailed Yoins back again, same day, to ask for the tracking details, got no reply. Re-sent the email again today (18th Sept) still no reply. Have also raised a dispute via PayPal, asking for a refund for the goods I've not received, to which they've not responded to either... DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY THE DAY YOU ORDER, DELIVERY LEAD TIMES A MONTH WHICH IS RIDICULOUSLY LENGTHY (ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE PAYING FOR DELIVERY, IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S FREE!) & THEN THEY DON'T REPLY TO YOU WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR GOODS ARE OR WHEN YOU ASK FOR A REFUND..! SO, IF YOU WANT TO HAND OVER YOUR MONEY & GET NOTHING... I'D RECOMMEND A DONATION TO A UK CHARITY INSTEAD :-/"

Rep reply posted Sep-19-2017

“Dear customer,

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience about shopping with us and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Due to the time difference between the countries,we apologize that you have to wait.In addition,maybe the delay delivery were caused by some unpredictable circumstances .Thank you for your cooperation so much and we do our best to check and solve the problem for you.

We are so sorry for all the inconvenience we caused and we try our best improve the service level. Hope to hear from you again.

Yoins team”

2017-09-15

Wrong size sent. too small. Different colout and pattern and sleeve shape was different to picture. Very unhappy. No receipt or details to

"Very unhappy. Wont recommend and wont use again!!!"

Rep reply posted Sep-15-2017

“Dear n1kk1virgo,

About the size issue,the size you choose in fact maybe different from the size on the item's label. It is the Asian size,which is match the European size,and they are same.To avoid the situation of misunderstanding we provide this information on the website before you order.

In addition,if you find out the products are different from the pictures on our website.Could you please take and send us some photos of the imperfect parts.We will process the issue for you after we diagnose the problem.

We hope that we can build a good communication with each other to solve the problem.Could you please contact us via email(service@yoins.com), the chat line(https://secure.livechatinc.com/licence/7243681/open_chat.cgi?
groups=1) or call us by 00852-21364966 at 9:00 am to 6:00 pm GMT + 08:00 form Monday to Friday.

Looking forward to your kind there reply.

Have a nice day.

2017-09-14

Excellent

"I liked the site very much, super attentive attendants, thank you."

“Dear Dandara,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfy with our products and our services. Your approval and support are the biggest source of our progress.And we will provide more beautiful and high-quality products for you in future. In addition,we prepared many promotions for the Yoins 3rd anniversary. We looking forward for your visit.

2017-09-12

Blue wrap dress

"Fits great n received lots of compliments"

“Dear Ddeleon,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are happy to know that you have a good shopping experience from our company. Your approval and support are the biggest source of our progress. We prepared many promotions for the Yoins 3rd anniversary. We looking forward for your visit.

2017-09-12

I love Yoins

"I ordered a dress and I was afraid it wouldn't be what I wanted. However, the dress looks exactly like how it is and it fits perfectly. The material is also very comfy and sturdy. The shipping was also decently fast. I've then decided to place another order, cannot wait for it."

“Dear Hmongy,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our products. Your approval and support are the biggest source of our progress. We prepared many promotions for the Yoins 3rd anniversary. We looking forward for your visit.

2017-09-08

Good Service

"I am quite pleased with my order. The size was perfect and shipping in time!"

Rep reply posted Sep-10-2017

“Dear termar,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you had a positive shopping experience with us and look forward to seeing you on Yoins.com again soon.

We appreciate your support.

2017-08-31

Stay away from yoins!!!!

"Don't make the same mistake I did by ordering anything from this site!!! The quality of the products (when they finally arrive to you) is terrible, it's not even worth the discounted prices. The size and fit of the clothes is terrible and good luck trying to get a refund. I have spent weeks trying to return the goods and I've never come across such an appalling service where their advice is "why don't you sell the items to your friends?" I'm shocked by this company, thinking it was reputable and now I will warn everyone away from this site."

Rep reply posted Sep-01-2017

“Dear Phil,

We are sorry that you are experiencing issues.

We check all our items before we ship to our customers, so we sincerely apologize that the item you received did not meet your expectations.

As that you refered to,we can arrage the refund if our product have any problems,after we confirm the situation ,we are always providing a proper solution.But sometime,we need some time to processing this steps.

link of return policy:https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Return-Policy-a-20.html
about the returning,you can check more details on the link.

We apologize again for any inconvenience or confusion this has caused. However, we hope this helps clarify.

If you have any other further queries, please feel free to contact us.

Best whishes,

Yoins Team

2017-08-31

Great products

"Shipping was fast & the product was great"

“Dear newks,

Thank you for your support for our products.
We will try our best to offer you a better shopping experiences. There are some new arrivals in our website, hope you will like them.

2017-08-30

Better than expected!

"I never expect for the best quality or that it fits as i want when buying clothes so cheap. But i have to say that i am supriced of the top, two dresses and the bra that i ordered. I LOVE THEM!! It is good quality, it fits me perfect. The shipping took about 2-3 weeks as i expected. I will come back to yoins for more great shopping! "

“Dear QueenL,

We are very happy to hear that you like our products. We will provide more beautiful and high-quality products for you in future.

There are many new arrivals for autumn in our website, if you like them, welcome to order.

2017-08-29

Good idea, bad cuality

"I realy like the clothes ideas, but the cuality is not the expected, the sizes are not alway the same and when i paid the shipping of 5-7 days the took like a month.
Having this clear i can say that the customer service its very good they respond all the emails in less than 1 day.

“Dear valeskadel,

We are sorry to hear that you are not totally satisfied with our products and service. If you noticed some quality problems on our products or you think the items are different from the pictures, we will take the responsibility after we diagnose the problem . We will appreciate it if you can send us(cservices@yoins.com) some pictures of the shipping label, external packaging and tag size of this item. Moreover, please state clearly if the package you received arrived intact or damaged, our service team will reply you within 24 hours and will offer you the best solution.

The international deliveries may take many days, and it also depends the country you live in and the shipping method you choose.We are improving this and trying our best to speed the deliveries.

2017-08-27

Not impressed!

"Ordered a romper from this site early in July, it is now the last week of September and I still have not got it. Will not be purchasing anything else from this site. "

Rep reply posted Aug-29-2017

“Dear Samantha,

We sncerely sorry to hear that you have not received your parcel.For we can better learn about and issue your order,could you send an email with your order number and your email address? we will check the detailed information for you.

Here is the link of contacting:https://www.yoins.com/Yoins-Contact-Us-a-33.html
Or live chat:https://secure.livechatinc.com/licence/7243681/open_chat.cgi?groups=1

00852-21364966
Monday to Friday
9:00 am to 6:00 pm GMT + 08:00

Wish you a nice day!
Yoins Team

2017-08-24

Love them

"Omg i loved them fit perfectly fine texture is soft "

Rep reply posted Aug-29-2017

“Dear dianadurazo,

We are very happy to hear that you like our products. We are always providing more beautiful and high-quality products for you . (^-^).

2017-08-08

Commande

"Commande nickel, l'équipe technique répond rapidement je recommande "

Rep reply posted Aug-10-2017

“Dear Lagniez,

Thanks for your support for our service. (^-^)

2017-08-07

Very good shopping!

"I have ordered 2 dresses. One of them was out of Stock. It wasn't any problem. I exchanged the dress and ordered another one. I can really recommend this shop. "

Rep reply posted Aug-09-2017

“Dear Terezka,

Thanks for your supporting.We are so happy to hear that you satisfy with our service.We will better our service and welcome your suggestions.

For the stocking problem:
We are sorry to cause you some inconveniences due to the out of stock. There is a hot-sale item in you order. We are improving this and we offered the stock condition on the product detail package, in this way, you can know the if the item is in stock or out of stock when you choose the size. Hope you can understand.

Wish you a nice day. (^-^)

Share Yoins's store rating

Yoins is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yoins is a merchant member
Yoins participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,432 merchant members.