Stores > Yoins

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.18/10 5.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review Yoins by clicking a star below.
2017-07-17

Perfect

"I love shopping on the Internet and Yoins make it easy for me. There is a wide range of everything you want in low prices. I recommend it for sure. Also, the staff is really helpful and able to communicate with you wherever you send a mail! In addition, payment is easy since you have the selection of paying via PayPal or credit card. "

2017-06-26

Excellent

"Fit exactly as expected and it is the same as the picture. I loved"

BUYER BEWARE

"Buyer Beware*** I placed an order for multiple items all showed as in-stock with the exception of 1 item on backorder. i ended up getting the back ordered item first and still haven't received any of the 20 items that were supposed to be in stock. now all of a sudden they're back ordered even more. I ordered them, with an awareness of the shipping window, for a specific event... which will now not happen since they were not in stock as stated and not shipped out.

the 1 dress i did receive is garbage. it is not the same item from the photo. the photo shows a black lace dress with **** lining. the dress i received is basically lingerie. its just the lace, without any lining so your entire **** is showing. its completely different than whats photographed and the false advertising is way beyond anything acceptable. you expect items to look better on models, but this isn't even the same item!!! its literally a different dress. different material, without a lining, and ridiculously poorly made.

the stuff on their site is cheap, but it's cheap for a reason. and they don't take those photos... they 'borrow' them from popular online photographs. so what you're getting is not what you're seeing.

don't expect much help when you e-mail them because with the language barrier you can't get any clear answers to your inquiry. and the return policy is set up to ensure you don't try to return anything!

if you're going to make a purchase from them don't expect much. don't expect accurate shipping windows, or honesty about in stock & not in stock. don't count on helpful customer services and most importantly don't expect to receive anything remotely close to the images you're looking at. if you want what you see in the photos... shop full price on a real (legit) website, this site is for cheap imitation with sub-par materials copying the images, but if you're on a budget and can't afford the real thing.. then maybe you'll be okay with that.

2017-06-23

Awful sizing, and worse customer service

"I ordered 2 dresses and one shirt all size Med. 1 dress came as ordered, the other a large (that fits like a small). The shirt came in size XS. After contacting customer service they told me they sent me Asian sizing on the shirt. Ya right. After several attempts to get my money back or at the lease an exchange in merchandise, they tell me that I have to pay for shipping back - for their mistake. What a joke. I would never recommend ordering from them!"

good quality

"im ery happy with the quality of the producta and fast service"

2017-06-21

Horrible quality!

"Ordered 7 items, waited weeks to only receive 5 items as apparently the others were 'out of stock'.
The items I did receive were horrible quality fabrics and did not look or fit at all like the pictures.
After returning these items, not only am I out of pocket $50 for postage but it has been a massive waste of time all for the sake of not having bought anything! Highly recommend NOT going near this company!!

2017-06-20

Watch out for expensive import tax bills!

" I ordered clothes worth approximately £100 and received a TNT import bill of £49! Then when i tried to return most of my clothes which were terrible quality i was informed i needed to take photos and each item would be assessed by them separately. Customer service was not helpful and in the end for fear of another huge tax bill for sending them back i have been left with the clothes and lost £149. Beware!"

darylm1980's Avatar

Belgium
2017-06-16

I ❤️ Yoins

"I just love to shop in yoins! affordable prices, love/ **** designs and fast delivery, although textiles looks cheaper but not all of it, still i am happy and contented. We'll be more shopping with yoins! "

2017-06-14

Very good service!

"Overall has been a good experience here, everything that i have bought is with good quality, prices are ok, but something that i would complain is about the shipping time that in my opinion it should be less, and maybe less expensive. Regarding orders I only regret buying one that it was not at all what i expected from the material but otherwise, the others 10 had been great!. Good customer service tho. So i give them a 7/10"

2017-06-10

Happy customer

"So far my experience has been great, sadly an item I purchased was a gift and I was wrong on the size I bought. The customer service has been great on helping me on my return/exchange/refund. The quality of everything I have bough is also been excellent "

2017-06-07

The attention was great, the only thing is that you take too many days of shipping!!!

"7-25 days of shipping is too much! "

2017-06-07

EXCELLENT

"Mine order was as it seems and the dress fitted me great,I am very happy with my orders!"

2017-06-06

"Very happy with item.fast delivery."

2017-06-02

Satiesfied

"Good customer service and good quality of the dress. "

2017-05-21

I'm not sure if I will use this app again

"I get this mail saying that my items were chipped but I'm still waiting I can not track my items and can't even see my order list."

Share Yoins's store rating

Yoins is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Yoins is not a merchant member
Yoins does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!