Stores > Zazzle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.74/10 5.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.87/10 5.87/10
Voice your opinion! Review Zazzle by clicking a star below.
2017-07-21

Ordered 06/29/17 as of 07/21/2017 it was never processed

"Totally discussed personally wanted to give NO STARS but that is not an option. I will NEVER NEVER order from Zazzle again. I ordered a customized T-shirt and hat, was told it would be delivered within 10 business days(approximately 2 weeks). After 2 weeks I logged back onto Zazzle to track the status of my order to find out it was still in process. Emailed several time , never got a response. A month later I called to see what was going on and was informed they were having thread issues. Tread issues ?? I said I do not understanding, the representative said she didn’t have any other information available. I asked to speak to a supervisor, but no one was available. The rep said she could email the manufacture but it would take 2 days for an answer. I said forget it please just refund my money , it already been over a month. The shirt and hat was a birthday gift that already past at this point the order is irrelevant. The rep said she would refund me my money as soon as she got confirmation of the cancellation. So needless to say they’ve had my money well over a month but I still need to wait for confirmation on the cancelled order – the one that was never processed. Anyone looking to order embroidered items, find someone else other than Zazzle – unless you have all the time in the world."

2017-07-20

Clock not exactly what we thought it would be

"When we bought the clock, we thought it was actual sea glass on the numbers on the clock; the picture sure looked like it. When it arrived we saw it was just part of the clock design (a drawing of sea glass). We liked though the overall look of the clock on our newly painted kitchen walls and decided to keep it. The fact that it is not sea glass no longer bothers us and we are enjoying it very much. "

2017-07-18

"If my issue was handled when I contacted customer support I would have given a perfect score. I love my invitations!"

2017-07-17

Do not use for express work!!!!!

"I recently ordered items for my daughter's wedding. I paid extra for special shipping. Not only did they NOT ship them on time it cost me an extra $1200 to get everything printed on an emergency basis. It was a simple request, they had plenty of time, and they completely fell on their face. Do not use this company if you need a quick turnaround !!"

2017-07-16

Wonderful company with good quality products

"Every time I order from Zazzle I'm guaranteed to receive a beautiful quality print of the item that I've ordered. I have not been disappointed yet and I greatly appreciate having the chance to order the products with the numerous sales that Zazzle offers, as sometimes it's the only way I can afford what I want on my limited paycheck-to-paycheck budget. Thank you for giving me a bit of brightness to look forward to each order."

2017-07-14

Love Zazzle

"Every item I have ordered has been GREAT! T-shirts fit differently per brand in my experience, I would ask someone at Zazzle about which brands fit closer to the size chart next time."

2017-07-11

Avoid at all costs

"Caution! I have had a really bad experience with this company and I am not the only one! Be careful I would advise you find an alternative :("

2017-07-05

Overpriced!

"iphone case was $40 - twice as much as it should've been."

2017-06-27

Perfect!

"Saw the Groupon. Never heard of Zazzle before. Customized my own invite. Super easy. Placed order and received them quick. Extremely happy! "

2017-06-22

Great!!!

"Great!! I will definitely be back!!"

2017-06-16

100% disappointed

"Invitations printed with generic text on the back. Zazzle credit does not cover cost to replace the order.
Website design improvement should prevent this printing error!!! Zazzle does not offer to replace item without my reorder and changing this design. Who knew I would get generic words on first order? Who knows what I can get on the next order. No phone number to call and speak to customer service while designing your orders. BUYER BEWARE.

2017-06-16

Slow Service

"I had a mug that sat in production for almost two weeks. It takes them all week to produce a tank top and get it shipped out. I also have 3 products that won't display when I access my storefront from a mobile device. It shows up fine if I access the storefront from a PC. "

2017-06-15

Customized mug

"The mug looked exactly as it did on-line. It took longer than a standard order since they have to make it special but it was shipped in the timeframe that they gave me. It was the perfect gift that I needed."

2017-06-11

Wonderful products!

"Fantastic products really"

2017-06-08

Awesome Service!

"I ordered two separate sets of business cards, only to find out that I have made a typo on one when I ordered it. Even though the mistake was mine, Zazzle credited my account so I could fix it and order more! "

Share Zazzle's store rating

Zazzle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zazzle is not a merchant member
Zazzle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!