Stores > Zazzle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.24/10 5.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.11/10 4.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.2/10 5.2/10
Voice your opinion! Review Zazzle by clicking a star below.
2017-09-22

RETURN POLICY FLAWED

"The dovet I ordered showed small purple butterflies but when it arrived their was once huge butterfy that covered the whole bed. I contacted customer service who, after sending them a picture, gave me a reference number and instructions on how to return. Also option was for store credit or return of funds. Elected for refund and then found out that their policy of paid return was only for goods received damaged. Since the article was not damaged I had to pay $19 to ship the dovet back to Reno, NV. Call to complain to customer service and after 35 minute wait an agent said sorry but he could only give me a $10 credit on next purchase. I probably should not have told them where they could stick their $10, not the agents fault, he is just the desk jockey, not the trainer or owner. Good luck for me if I ever see my $105 refund. Beware of what you buy from these people, not saying that if something arrives and you don't like it that you should break it to expedite a return, but ......"

2017-09-22

Great Service and Product when they deliver in a timely manner...

"Product for the most part is excellent - business cards.

Customer Service, when you can reach them - excellent. They do what they can to make things right.

Turnaround Time - Sometimes good, within a week or so. At other times (my last two orders - embroidered hat and business cards) their delivery time is deplorable. I'm waiting almost a month for business cards and I've heard nothing from them, even after several inquires. A few months ago I ordered an embroidered hat for my business, two months later nothing. I cancelled the order.

This may be the last time I do business with them.

2017-09-20

Amazing design

"I ordered bridal shower cards from This website and the designs where amazing! The product came out like it was shown on the website. However the cards took a month to get to me. I had to call and figure out what had happened. Apparently they had got damaged in the process but the customer service representative was super nice and took care of me and my order and ordered a replacement free of charge with express shipping and I got my cards within 2 business days. Super satisfied with my experience and will definitely shop again."

2017-09-20

Good quality. Great service.

"The shirts were of decent quality. Proactive customer service replaced a defective shirt before I complained. Can't find the logos anywhere else."

2017-09-11

Best business cards!

"Zazzle made creating a unique business card very easy. I'm happy with the quality of the stock and with the brightness of the image on the card. "

2017-09-10

50$ worth of crap

"Really disappointed doesn't even protect the speaker got a bunch of sand in it and scratched iPhone on the bottom (my former cases protected the bottom and speaker this does not) , not resistant to scratching and big lies about the print not fading I bought this just a few months ago and the gold detail has disappeared all in all not happy the only semi decent thing is that it has a lip to protect the front screen other wise it's crap. They probably only allow good reviews "

2017-09-07

Horrible horrible DO NOT ORDER FROM THE COMPANY

"Worst company i have ever ordered from. Horrible customer service. Was waiting over a month for my business cards only to be told they hadnt even been made and they had no idea when they would be. Smh horrible customer service "

2017-09-06

Mission Tiles

"I paid over $100 for six tiles that were to be replicas of Mission tiles. They came and they were completely flat, no raised portion for the design. They should have cost about $12. Will never order from this company again."

2017-09-02

“Run.....don't look back!! Worst Experience Ever!!

"“Run.....don't look back! Worst experience ever.”
9/2/17
I ordered gift tags on Aug 8th for a baby shower on Sept 9th. The ship date was between Aug 25-30. On Aug 30th, I called after waiting on hold for 45 minutes. I was told they have "production problems" and couldn't fulfill my order. No call, no email, no notification, nothing. Worst online experience. I learned to check reviews prior to ordering if I'm unfamiliar with company in the future. No gift tags for us. How can they keep getting away with this? Very dishonest company.

If you read this and have problems, call your credit card company and they will help you get your money back.

▼ Votes (0) • Edit review • Remove review

2017-08-31

Great except for shipping charges

"I was prepared to order 2 t-shirts and then saw that the shipping charge was almost $11. I thought the shipping charge for the one t-shirt I ordered was high."

2017-08-17

FIX ONGOING PROBLEMS: BE HONEST ABOUT DELIVERY DATE AND HIRE MORE PEOPLE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE

"Every business has its so-called flaws, but Zazzle has habitually screwed up one too many times with its delayed orders (and not just my orders). A woman who wrote a recent Google review made a great point in suggesting that they should simply be honest about why orders have been delayed [mainly with paper products], rather than making false promises about the delivery date (that's not even close at times).

Granted, I've ordered a total of 38 products from my Mulantis store, and other stores, within Zazzle in the past, and they turned out perfect, and arrived on time or earlier; I even wrote a couple of positive reviews about the products' great quality, vivid colors, and print accuracy.

I had ordered them (at different times) for self, family members, friends, neighbors, and acquaintances, but about a handful of them arrived late. Unfortunately for Zazzle, the items that arrived late were birthday gifts for others that I had ordered at least two weeks in advance.

After learning that sending Zazzle emails aren't effective---since they don't reply---I called them a couple of times in the past, after being on hold for about 30 minutes, to find out what the hell was going on. They gave me a discount toward my next purchase, but the actual problem didn't get resolved.

On August 1st of this year, my husband and I ordered a personalized birthday card for a family member's Sweet 16th, and the status today is still, "Making." The personalized bag (that was ordered on the same day) arrived early, but the card has passed the birth date.

They open at 9:00 a.m. CA time, so I will be giving them one last call. Update: Wait time was 30 min, not 10 min. Nicole (with Irish accent) was very friendly and made an effort to help, but still no date of delivery, though they will expedite the order and she will send an email as soon as they find out.

I will no longer be adding anymore of my creativity---artwork, poems, words of wisdom, etc.---onto Zazzle products to sell, which initially seemed like a great idea. After reviewing the terms and services again, I will take appropriate action to delete my Mulantis store account, and possibly set up another one elsewhere.

2017-08-15

THIS COMPANY SHOULD AND PROBABLY WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS!

"BUYER BEWARE! I placed a time sensitive order for custom stamps on 8/1. The production time promised was 2-3 days + 4-7 days shipping. It has now been 15 days and my order status still says "making". I ordered from them in April and received it on the 4th day, no issues, and we were very happy with the wedding stamps we received. But something changed between then and now. As of today, the promised delivery timeframe in my order details has all of the sudden been removed by the company. I contacted customer service a few days ago via e-mail inquiring about the status of my order and they "could not give me a production or delivery ETA at this time." Today I called and was put on hold for 30 min. The rep took me in circles, telling me he could not give me an ETA but "rest assured" he has bumped my order up in priority and upgraded my shipping. But the more questions I asked and the deeper I dug for answers, the more he stuttered and got flustered. At one point he let it slip that their printers were broken. I asked him for a partial refund for the trouble since he admitted it was their fault and while I was on hold once more, I decided to search online. Low and behold, lots of new negative reviews have been popping up within the past couple weeks and even more within the past day or two. Everyone's problem is the same - they have not received their orders and have been given various excuses such as printers being broken, their company moving facilities, running out of materials, items being out of stock, etc. I verified that the company did indeed move locations in recent months but they obviously cannot produce the orders customers are placing for whatever reason and they are continuing to lie to their customers! Why not list a longer/delayed production time on their website? Why not shut down temporarily until they solve the issues? These crooks are clearly trying to stay in business however they can by robbing their customers blind with no order completion in sight. I decided to quit wasting my time messing around with them and contacted my credit card company directly for a full refund. I refuse to be swindled."

2017-08-12

TOTALLY INEPT

"Lousy order follow up, Lousy customer service, Really long wait times for customer service. Placed an order for custom postage stamps on 8/1. Held off mailing wedding invites based on zazzles quoted delivery date. As of 8/9 got no update so called. Recording said 45 min. Wait time. Ended up being an hour. Was told that they relocated their printing plant to another state and there were delays. I asked why no one thought to send an email updating my order status. Silence. I asked why did they quote normal delivery times to begin with knowing there was a disruption- again Silence. I asked if they could rush the order and overnight it - they sent me a nice email stating that request and would update me end of day following day. No follow up, called and was told 45 min. wait so hung up, Friday called again- told 15 min wait ended up being 45 and cancelled order because they can't print in 1 day so don't know why I was told that and at this point they didn't know when order would be ready. They say it's about the customer but my experience proves it all about them. "

2017-08-11

Horrible turn around. I still have not received my order!

"I ordered 2 pages of stickers on July 26th, it's now aug. 11th and I still have not received them! I held off sending invitations, hoping they would get here at some point. They never even sent an e-mail to say that they are horribly behind in production. I called them and after waiting 20 minutes to talk to someone, they said they will refund my shipping cost. Oh thanks alot! Terrible service. BEWARE!!!"

2017-08-10

Useless

"Major delay on time-sensitive order. Unresponsive customer service. No explanation, no nothing. If they can't handle time-sensitive orders for businesses, they shouldn't bother selling business items. If customer service reps can't follow up with you they shouldn't say they will. If there is an issue with production, you should communicate it, not keep shoving it off."

Share Zazzle's store rating

Zazzle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zazzle is not a merchant member
Zazzle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!