Stores > Zenhaven
  • Zenhaven Zenhaven Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review Zenhaven by clicking a star below.
2017-10-15

Great business concept

"So far this has been a great way to purchase a mattress. Did a lot of online research and decided what we wanted in part due to a natural latex mattress we previously owned and really liked. I also choose Zenhaven as I like the delivery process and taking away my old mattress at a very reasonable price. Look forward to deliver and trying it out. "

2017-10-13

Horrible Ordering Experience May Not Reflect Remainder of Ordering Process?

"I'd read that Zenhaven has great customer service but my initial impression, from a problem whilst placing my order online is not good. As soon as I hit the Place Order button, this pulsating circle appeared on the order screen and remained there for five plus minutes. Not knowing what was going on, I used the Chat function on the page to communicate with Ira who explained the problem. However, there was no message or indication after I had pressed the Place Order button of the possible source of the problem. This is unusual for an online transaction and a flaw with the Zenhaven website. Even after I had rectified the problem from my end, I started the order over and after being assured both by my credit card company and Ira that the transaction would go through, after hitting the Place Order button, the next page that appeared was the Zenhaven home page! This was not what I was expecting for a successful order. One is accustomed to seeing a confirmation page or something indicating the order was placed but no, I was back on the home page. Luckily, I was still having the chat with Ira who confirmed that I should receive an email confirming the order. No, I didn't receive that within a few minutes of placing the order. Having checked my email the following day, I see the order confirmation has a time stamp fourteen hours after I placed the order. I wish to give Zenhaven benefit of the doubt that fulfillment of my order will not be as rocky."

2017-10-12

So far so good

"The purchasing experience was very good, efficient and rep was very pleasant. Have not received mattress yet so can not comment on that. "

2017-10-11

zen haven buying experience...so far

"I've been on the Saatva site a lot before making the plunge for a Zen Haven with the adjustable bed frame, so far they have pretty much fulfilled expectations."

2017-10-10

After doing much research and testing of beds...

"I received my Zenhaven mattress about one week ago. Thinking that I'd need a little bit of time to get used to sleeping on latex, it seems that I was wrong. I have slept wonderfully. I have lumbar back disk issues, and the mattress feels terrific. Nothing can "cure" lumbar spine herniations, but minimizing the pain is the goal!! It's a fabulous bed. Thank you!"

2017-10-04

Re; straightforward

"Thus far, the process has been super easy. Look forward to arranging delivery-hopefully as easy a proces. "

2017-10-04

Excellent customer service.

"Unfortunately the mattress did not work for my husband and me. I ended up returning it. However, Zenhaven customer service was excellent. I would recommend the company. I would recommend trying their mattresses if you are considering them-they may work for you. From the ordering process to the return process, everything was simple; and the all of the customer service representatives were very helpful. I only had to make one call to order the mattress. The delivery company called me to confirm delivery; the mattress was delivered when promised; and the delivery persons were efficient and respectful of my home. I only had to make one call to return the mattress. The pick-up team called to confirm the date & time and they arrived when scheduled. Saatva credited my return to my credit card promptly."

2017-10-02

Awesome so far!

"Communication is excellent, they have customer service on lockdown. Jia laid out the process and what I can expect very clearly. Was told I would recieve a phone call today regarding a potential delivery conflict I have and lo and behold I received the call with the information I needed. "

2017-09-28

Great Customer Service, minus the little extras

"Order process was easy, online help center was responsive and friendly, price seems fair assuming good quality upon arrival. Only gripe is that similar seller offered little extras for the price, i.e. sheet set, mattress protector, free pillows, etc."

2017-09-27

Order process glitch quickly remedied

"Tried to use PayPal at checkout but website never connected to PayPal. I received a quick call from Saavta and we were able to finish the order."

2017-09-27

1st Time Ordering Any Mattress Online

"So far the purchase experience has been excellent! I had quite a few questions before ordering and just chatted online for answers. Had one minor correction with order details, which I emailed to them, and it was fixed pronto. So far so good!"

2017-09-26

What a relief!!

"We have been looking for a mattress for over a year and have been unhappy with every showroom and salesperson. We stumbled along this site by accident and have been beyond please so far with the response from your staff. We can't wait to try out our new bed!

The backache is gone!

"Thought I was going to have to live with chronic back pain for life. NO MORE PAIN!!"

Zenhaven buying ease

"Could not be simpler to order the mattress."

Ordering made easy

"This is the second time we have ordered from Saatva company. The quality was excellent and so was the customer service. Because of that experience we have recommended them to our friends and decided to order a new Zenhaven. Looking forward to receiving it "

Share Zenhaven's store rating

Zenhaven is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenhaven is a merchant member
Zenhaven participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.