Stores > Zenhaven
  • Zenhaven Zenhaven Elite Status

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Voice your opinion! Review Zenhaven by clicking a star below.
2017-03-21

Fantastic communication and answered all my questions fast.

"Great communication. So far a great experience"

This review was modified by FlaxSkunk on March 23 2017 03:15:01 PM

2017-03-19

Four for now - possibly 5 later

"Only four stars so far as we want to reserve our rating based on the delivery timeframe promised, the quality of the mattress and box frame, and the delivery people effort. If these three things show a higher rating than four stars we will update after setup, delivery, and a few nights sleeping on the mattress."

This review was modified by dzoeckler210-41113 on March 21 2017 01:15:01 PM

2017-03-19

Online Customer Service is tremendous

"Every time you log into their websites, they have CSR's available for chat. They are very prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. They could discuss all of their brands and compare/contrast. I was looking at a competitor site who also offered online chat. While the Zenhaven reps immediately answered questions, the competitor site kept me on hold and then said I had to call their 800# to get my questions answered. "

This review was modified by ttmtax on March 21 2017 11:30:01 AM

2017-03-15

"The buying experience was easy"

This review was modified by mray940193 on March 17 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-03-11

"Waiting for delivery, so far no problems"

This review was modified by shirleyweathers on March 14 2017 12:30:01 AM

2017-03-01

Sleep Nirvana

"Absolutely love this mattress! It is organic, it is luxurious, well made and satifies my great nights sleep. The whole experience with this company has been great. From purchase to delivery and set up! You can't go wrong with a Satva Zenhaven mattress! And can't beat the price!"

This review was modified by mjmmeister on March 03 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-02-19

Great ordering experience. So hoping for a blissful sleeping experience once mattress is delivered

"The online chat experiences I had in trying to get various questions answered went well, and the woman I spoke with when placing my order was very pleasant and helpful. I didn't feel like I was just another order, ho-hum.

My Zenhaven mattress purchase is my third since 2011 so getting my pre-purchase questions answered was very important. My current mattress as well as the mattress and ergonomic frame purchased in 2011 were both TempurPedic (different mattresses, of course). I know any number of satisfied TempurPedic owners, but I've come to decide that memory foam, regardless of what manufacturer's memory foam offering it is, is probably not the best option for me for different reasons depending upon the mattress. I tried a Sleep Number bed in the mid to late 90's and HATED that bed, but in the intervening years, surely they've made some improvements. Regardless, under no circumstances would I be open to considering Sleep Number again because my experience with that bed was just so unsatisfactory.

So, Zenhaven, I'm so hoping your mattress will be the answer to my sleep issues and am so looking forward to its delivery.

This review was modified by mjsort on February 21 2017 12:00:08 PM

2017-02-16

Searching for that perfect nest.

"So far this buying experience has been effortless. I've been looking at all the "special" beds on the market and kept coming back to Zenhaven. It boils down to one specific thing. If it meets my satisfaction based on the hype and actually using the bed, it will be a keeper. If I can sleep on this bed and not have aches in my hips and shoulders, it's a done deal and worth the money.

So, in two or three weeks I'll start my evaluation and report back on the product. I really want this to work! Can't wait to get it and start using.

This review was modified by chety95 on February 21 2017 12:00:18 AM

2017-02-15

Decisions Made Easy

"Yesterday I ordered a Zenhaven bed. Andrew helped me with the details I wasn't sure of. I found the purchasing very clear and easy, and am looking forward to the delivery of my new bed."

This review was modified by jillblaisdell on February 17 2017 05:00:02 PM

2017-02-13

GOOD NIGHT

"Zenhaven has a great web site.
Easy to get around, answers most of my questions.
and someone is always there to answer any questions not posted.
ordering was easy.
Now the fun begins.
We received the info that the bed was on the way, you can even track the moment of the delivery truck! The guys did a great job.
So Far So Good.

This review was modified by rt7794 on February 15 2017 01:15:01 PM

2017-02-07

Well Done and Thank You

"Good info and polite. Hope the rest of this experience is as nice."

This review was modified by claudia-30428 on February 09 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-02-03

Excellent Reviews on Zenhaven Latex Mattress & Helpful Chat persons

"Last night I spent considerable time learning a bit about the latex mattress and reading customers' reviews. I did ask the chat persons some questions regarding the mattress and eventually I arrived the careful decision to purchase Zenhaven Latex mattress to replace our 12-year old Beautyrest by Simmons interspring mattress. It would be our first time trying the latex mattress and we sincerely hope it will be our last mattress since we are senior citizens.

Now we are looking forward to having the mattress set delivered and trying it soon.

This review was modified by david-76830 on February 07 2017 12:15:05 AM

2017-02-02

quick, freindly service. Great products at a reasonable price

"Enjoyed doing buisiness with them, simple to navigate website, informative reviews,friendly , helpful, customer service made my order and was kept informed of progress..no problems, enjoyable ordeal. Thanks; from a very happy customer"

This review was modified by dwo562 on February 07 2017 12:00:21 AM

2017-02-01

This Hen Ordered a Zen...Haven, that is.

"From beginning of researching to placing my order, all questions and information needed was provided quickly and fully. The purchase was handled by Angel, he was to the point and had everything done in an efficient and timely manner. Eagerly awaiting our New Zenhaven."

This review was modified by saltybuckets on February 03 2017 06:30:01 PM

2017-01-27

"I encountered a problem while trying to order online, so I called to order. Diane was very friendly and helpful. She called after the initial order call to let me know there was a payment problem and offered to follow up after an hour if the problem persisted. "

This review was modified by tsoapesuds on January 31 2017 12:01:48 AM

Share Zenhaven's store rating

Zenhaven is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenhaven is a merchant member
Zenhaven participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.