Stores > Zenhaven
  • Zenhaven Zenhaven Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review Zenhaven by clicking a star below.
2017-06-26

Super response time

"Dealing with your Company is as comfortable as your products."

2017-06-19

Always there for you

"It's been a learning experience, very enlightening, and there doesn't seem to be any dumb questions, and they have a sense of humor. Mine will get even better after I can sleep on it. and get rid of my hip pain. I can't even sit on my old mattress without getting pain. "

2017-06-16

Great customer service

"Roger was very helpful and knowledgable. He walked me through everything I needed to know and was very polite while doing so. It was a very good online purchase. I hope I am as happy with the bed as I am with the customer service."

2017-06-16

great service

"just order Zen Heaven mattress , cant wait for it to arrive , service rep. is very helpful , like the service already . "

2017-06-14

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL SERVICE!

"I began my search for mattresses for an adjustable bed locally. I could not find exactly what I wanted. My husband and I have had a latex bed for 15 or 16 years. We have been so satisfied with it that we knew we wanted latex for our new adjustable bases. I started an online search and Zenhaven just kept popping up. I really did not want to order online; I was just trying to find latex close by. After reading all about the Zenhaven mattress and speaking with the chat line four or five times, I started leaning to ordering online. The people I chatted with were so nice and so well informed. They answered every question I asked of them quickly and fact supported reviews. I finally placed an order (I like to mull things over before ordering) and I am now awaiting the big arrival day. I hope I love the mattresses as much as I cared for my dealing with the company."

2017-06-13

Day 1

"Seems odd to solicit reviews so early in an online purchase - day 1, but to be honest the experience has been very good, reassuring. If this level of service continues 5 stars might not be enough. "

2017-06-13

So far so good!

"The customer service on chat has always been great. If the mattress is as good as the customer service it should be a great bed!"

2017-06-11

Efficiency, courtesy, expertise!!

"So far I am hugely impressed with Zenhaven customer service, its prices, guarantee and product. Hoping this continues through delivery & a good nights sleep!!"

2017-06-11

Great experience

"Cory helped us on a Saturday evening... he was both courteous and informative. "

2017-06-10

New to Zenhaven

"Dealt with Marcus on the purchase of a new Zenhaven Mattress and Lineal power Base. Very helpful in answering questions and helping with the order. So far everything has been very smooth. Now waiting for delivery and setup."

2017-06-10

Extremely hard and uncomfortable. Don't buy this if you have shoulder or back problems.

"Could not sleep it hurt shoulders and back so bad. Good for not having any smell. "

2017-06-08

So far all I know is it is going to take a long time to get the mattress ... particularly since I don't have one in the meantime!

"Not sure why I would be filling out a rating now as I have not gotten the mattress, nor do I know yet when it is coming, but you asked ... so here you go. Hope the mattress is really good."

2017-06-08

Good communication.

"Zen haven keeps you up to date on your order."

2017-06-04

Flawless

"Good experience with knowledgeable person. Got the order correct the first time. Looking forward to the arrival of the Zenhaven. "

2017-06-02

Finally the right mattress

"We tried almost every type of mattress from the best of the spring-types to Sleep Number beds and were not satisfied. We finally focused on latex mattresses and Zenhaven's name and reputation lead us to give their mattress a chance. The ordering and delivery process went smoothly but more importantly Zenhaven lived up to their reputation. We are both sleeping better, much better. Zenhaven has made that critical 1/3 of our daily life more rewarding. My highest recommendation has always been whether I could recommend something to other members of my family. I would recommend Zenhaven to family without any hesitation. Thanks! "

Share Zenhaven's store rating

Zenhaven is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenhaven is a merchant member
Zenhaven participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.