Stores > Zenhaven
  • Zenhaven Zenhaven Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review Zenhaven by clicking a star below.
2017-08-15

So Far, So Good!

"The ordering process was painless. Chatted a couple of times earlier to ask questions. Decided to get a foundation as well as a Mattress. I'm intrigued by latex versus conventional inner spring and most online mattresses made of all foam that supposedly will deteriorate after a few years (long after the 360 day trials!). I learned the latter with extensive online research, although that's been my own experience as well with memory foam mattress toppers in the past. Hopefully latex will prove to be not only comfortable, but long lasting, justifying the greater unitial expense. "

2017-08-14

Initial payment...

"My questions were answered."

2017-08-12

Super easy to order!

"Just ordered a Zenhaven mattress for my elderly mother. Ordering process was very easy and I can't wait until she tries the new mattress! We have had one for several months and it is the best mattress I've ever owned! Will be ordering one soon for my son!"

2017-08-05

Wonderful!

"Great mattress! Comfortable and supportive, without being hot and sinking in like memory foam. Delivered on time and very professional. "

2017-08-03

You ask for feedback too early

"No point in asking me to review a purchasing process and / or a mattress I just ordered and not even yet received.
You don't expect me to evaluate the yesterday's phone call experience. It would be misleading potential future purchasers as it is irrelevant regarding the product or the process.
I would suggest the company to withdraw this early feedback e mail.

2017-08-01

Finally a new mattress !

"Had been trying to order a mattress and had problems with Paypal. Nicholas was helpful in directing me in order to correct the problem. He was so pleasant, very helpful, and courteous!"

2017-07-29

Purchasing a Bed

"We found you on line and appreciated your website. We purchased the Zen Haven and are excited to receive it in two weeks. Your staff was very helpful in answering all of our questions on line and over the phone."

2017-07-27

Customer Service

"This team is very customer service driven. Everyone I have talked to has been very professional, informed and pleasant to work with. Seems like a well run company with quality people. "

2017-07-27

Awesome Customer Service

"Very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly."

2017-07-26

Great customer service (can't wait to see the product!)

"My wife and I bought our last mattress on sale from a mattress/furniture store maybe 2 years ago. It was OK when we got it, but after only two years, if you were putting on the surface you would see that it has "3-putt :-( )" written all over it. Tarzan and Jane couldn't have produced such a surface!

This time around we planned ahead, and we were looking for the best mattress there was. I hope that we've found it with Zenhaven. With the shopping and customer service (helping us pick) experience, it seems we're well on our way!

2017-07-26

Delivery date confusion solved right away!

"When I inquired by email about a discrepancy in the delivery dates I was given when I placed the order and had received confirmation, a representative called right away and confirmed that the original date range I was given was indeed accurate. She called within 15 minutes after I had sent the email about the discrepancy. Good personal service. I appreciate!"

2017-07-25

Consumer Consistency

"So far, the Saatva Company is on their way to creating another very satisfied customer and once again justifying their reputation for excellence in customer service."

2017-07-25

Buying

"Buying experience was simple. Easy website to navigate. So far it's been a pleasure. "

2017-07-19

mattress questions

"Everything answered to my satisfaction and I placed an order"

2017-07-15

Easy

"Easy purchase and so far smooth with excellent help,from "chat""

Share Zenhaven's store rating

Zenhaven is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenhaven is a merchant member
Zenhaven participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.