Stores > Zenhaven
  • Zenhaven Zenhaven Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review Zenhaven by clicking a star below.
2017-04-26

A pleasant surprise

"I was on a chat to ask questions and my phone rang. It was the person I was chatting with. She had answers to all my questions. So, the sale went quickly."

2017-04-25

inept delivery company

"despite my clear requests both verbally and by email both to the company and the delivery company to do fill out all the necessary forms -insurance COI- as requested in NYC coop.- the correct form was not provided on time despite multiple phone calls and email- therefor delivery was not authorized by the building and need to be reschedule for next week .I wasted half a day waiting for this delivery.correct form was provided later on but too late.The mattress may be great - i will find out soon - but so far experience rather bad-please publish my critic- it will be helpful to other NYC customers to avoid similar experience"

2017-04-23

Great buying experience!

"Answered our questions and we are happy to hear of the 120 day trial period!"

2017-04-22

It's a little premature to ask for feedback.

"Given I did the heavy lifting of finding the website, doing the research and making a decision, not sure what you as a company did. Feels like a millennial who wants a reward just for showing up."

2017-04-20

Purchase experience excellent

"Purchasing our Zenhaven was a very pleasant, blissful experience! I opened Chat and Stephanie was very helpful and cheerful. She took the time to answer all my questions and even research the ones she didn't know. She was very patient and caring; and explained everything to my total satisfaction.

Then, when I had some trouble making the purchase I opened chat again. She was there, able to see my open order and reassured me that my two attempts to pay had frozen and not gone through. (My computer is old and froze up.) We connected over the phone and completed the order quickly and successfully.

My husband has entrusted me with the research and choice of mattress but in case he has any questions, I will refer him to your excellent website, the many review sites I've bookmarked, and I even saved my Q&A chat with Stephanie! Looking forward to this new mattress! Thank you.

BTW: Love the Name Saatva!
"Satyameva Jayate"

2017-04-19

I love to shop with facts

"I appreciated being given the information I needed to chose the best mattress for us. I chose the Zenhaven after researching the choices I had. My questions were answered quickly and respectfully! Most if all, I never felt like I was being "sold!" "

2017-04-19

Personal touch is great

"Zenhaven made it very easy to talk to someone about questions and ordering. And they followed up with more contact to be sure everything is going well. Have a very good feeling about this company and am sure I will love the bed when it arrives!"

2017-04-17

Excellent

"Ordering online is easy and quick. 24/7 phone is as advertised. I called at 1AM pacific time with questions and someone was there to respond to every question I asked. "

2017-04-04

Good experience.

"Getting all the answers I wanted before I made the purchase was important to me and they passed the test. Very informative stall."

2017-04-01

They make a difficult purchase easy.

"I waited to write this review until I was very sure that I was happy with my purchase. Since I wasn't sure which mattress I should order, I phoned Saatva and spoke with Gloria N. Who was extremely helpful and I decided to try the Zenhaven latex mattress. The mattress was delivered on time. I wasn't sure if I was happy with the firmness of it, but decided I'd give it some time. After a few months, I received a call asking if I was happy with my purchase, and I said that I thought it was a bit too firm. I'm sorry that I don't remember the name of the woman who called me, but she, too, was extremely helpful and said she would send me a topper to try. That did the trick, and I have been extremely happy with my Zenhaven mattress and the beautiful topper. My past experiences of buying a mattress have all been very unpleasant because I have never been happy with my purchases and feel that the mattresses that were delivered didn't feel like the one I tried in the store. But this experience has been wonderful and anxiety free from my first phone call until now. I highly recommend the Zenhaven mattress for its comfort, quality and price. But the customer service of this company is second to none and that is quite wonderful to experience. "

2017-03-25

Struggle to pay with PayPal

"My wife and I made our decision to order a Zenhaven on Saturday March 19th after we spent weeks researching and agonizing over mattresses in mattress stores and on the internet. We decided on Zenhaven because of the construction, all the positive reviews we read about the company and the service. We started with the website, made our choices, filled out all our contact information and were ready to pay. On the payment page we noticed there was only the ability to pay with a credit, or debit card, and no button to bypass and go to PayPal and pay with my PayPal credit account. I always use PayPal credit due to the fact that I have had problems with my credit/debit number being stolen and PayPal credit gives me security plus 6 months to pay with no interest. We brought this to the attention of Dave, in chat, and he first suggested we refresh the page and check again. This did not work. So he called us and offered to take our PayPal info over the phone, but it would not go through the PayPal credit process unless we called PayPal and arranged it ourselves. I told him this was not acceptable. If the website states it takes PayPal, it should have a link to PayPal. He agreed, and said he would put a trouble call in with the IT department and it should be taken care of by Monday-Tuesday. I checked on Monday but couldn't get an answer as to if the IT department had gotten the trouble call and what the status of it was. Dave, again said he would look into it and asked me for my relevant info (name, email, phone) and told me he would be back in touch shortly. By Tuesday evening we hadn't heard a thing about my request and I was getting a little miffed (to say the least). I couldn't understand how hard it could be to give you folks over $2000 for a product you want to sell to me. I was 5 minutes (literally) from dropping Zenhaven and going to our second choice of all Talalay mattress. That was when Yanni came on the chat and asked me if he could take my order and send me an invoice with a button link to paypal and asked if that would satisfy me. I said, " Yes." He then sent me the invoice and I was finally able to go to PayPal and make the purchase using my PayPal credit account. I'm sure Dave meant well, but it was Yanni who was able to provide me with the path to be able to make the purchase we wanted. We want to thank him for going the extra mile to satisfy a potentially lost customer. But please Zenhaven folks, get the PayPal button on your payment page. It would make for a lot less agida for your customers who wish to use PayPal. Now we are excitedly waiting for the mattress and are hoping for a better sleep than we have had for the last 10 years. I'm not trying to be negative, I'm trying to be constructive. Thank you for this opportunity, and I am looking forward to modifying this review upward after experiencing our new Zenhaven mattress once it arrives.
Rocco & Tami

2017-03-21

Fantastic communication and answered all my questions fast.

"Great communication. So far a great experience"

2017-03-19

Four for now - possibly 5 later

"Only four stars so far as we want to reserve our rating based on the delivery timeframe promised, the quality of the mattress and box frame, and the delivery people effort. If these three things show a higher rating than four stars we will update after setup, delivery, and a few nights sleeping on the mattress."

2017-03-19

Online Customer Service is tremendous

"Every time you log into their websites, they have CSR's available for chat. They are very prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. They could discuss all of their brands and compare/contrast. I was looking at a competitor site who also offered online chat. While the Zenhaven reps immediately answered questions, the competitor site kept me on hold and then said I had to call their 800# to get my questions answered. "

2017-03-15

"The buying experience was easy"

Share Zenhaven's store rating

Zenhaven is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenhaven is a merchant member
Zenhaven participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.