Stores > ZipLens
  • ZipLens

Voice your opinion! Review ZipLens by clicking a star below.
2009-01-29

"I've used Ziplens several times and each experience was professional and positive. The rentals always arrive on time and in great condition and the staff is prompt and courteous when answering requests and inquiries. They offer a fantastic service at a great price. Keep up the good work!"

2008-11-10

"Another wonderful rental experience. This is the third time I have rented from ZipLens this past year. Not only would I rent again, I have recommended ZipLens to several of my fellow photographers who have also now rented from ZipLens as well.

The easiest and the least expensive rental option I have found. Keep up the good work!

2008-10-28

"Amazingly easy, fast, and delivered exactly what I ordered. I rented the 400mm f5.6 canon lens. Shipped 2nd day, and arrived just when I needed it. Return shipping was super easy. I am going to use them again for sure."

2008-10-09

"Terrific service! So convenient to be able to reserve the lens ahead of time. I received the lens precisely on time, great packaging with all return materials included. The lens was in wonderful condition. The company was excellent at keeping me informed about my order, from placement to their receipt of the returned lens. Absolutely idiot proof. I will definitely use again. Thanks for a wonderfully thought out and executed business. Here's wishing you great success! "

2008-10-08

"I'm a repeat customer and have experienced the same terrific and orderly service each time. The whole procedure is as easy as it can be--I especially appreciate the email reminder before you return the lens. Prices are very reasonable, too."

2008-09-23

"Fantastic! Shipment was so fast. Email reminders were nice and very helpful! Would definitely do business with them again."

2008-09-10

"Transaction went smoothly and without any problems. The lens was received in perfect condition and worked perfectly the entire time. No issues whatsoever. It was like haveing a new lens.

My only 2 issues were the following: I was unable to speak with someone on the telephone when I had a few questions, but their email response time was satisfactory. When dealing with delicate equipment of this nature, I feel more comfortable when I'm dealing with a person over the telephone. It shouldnn't have been too much trouble for a phonecall which I requested to receive and did not get. Therefore, I felt the service was not very personable, but I would still likly rent again from them nonetheless.

My only other issue was that I felt they should have included some sort of filter (even a simple UV lens filter) for the lens to offer the primary (front) lens protection. I found myself constantly worried about something making contact with the lens. For such a high quality and expensive lens, you would think that they would make the small investment into this protective measure. Customers could always have the option of removing them if it doesn't suit their purposes.

2008-09-05

"First time renter. They were very helpful and responsive to questions asked via email. Very prompt shipping the lens as I needed it within 2 days. FedEx messed up and even though I paid for overnight shipping it took two days to arrive. Entirely FedEx's fault.

The rental/return process was very easy and the Canon 70-200 F/4 L IS USM was clean and functioned great!

Will definitely rent from them again if the need arises.

2008-07-02

"Very fast shipping! Received the lens a day or two before my rental period began. The lens (Canon 70-200 f/4 L) was in outstanding shape and functioned flawlessly. Great communication from a great team of folks at ZipLens. Very easy to return and received an email return confirmation to put my mind at ease! I will be a repeat customer!"

2008-06-23

"This was the first time I've done business with Ziplens.com and it will certainly NOT be the last! They were fantastic. The lens arrived and was in great shape, the communication and customer service offered from Ziplens.com was great as well. No problems whatsoever and I'll definitely be back in the future!"

2008-06-13

"This was my first time renting a lens from anyone, after researching prices,policies and feedback I went with ZipLens and am glad I did. The lens arrived early, in perfect condition, worked flawlessly and the reminder e-mail to send it back was great. I'm already recommending Ziplens to all my friends and will most definitely be repeat customer."

2008-06-04

"this is a great company to do biz with! i was able to reserve a Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM IS for the Bob Weir and RatDog show on the 31th of May in Hampton Beach, NH. the lens came 2 days early, was in excellent shape and took absolutely amazing pix of Bobby and my 2 yr old daughter (but not at the same time ;). responses to e-mails were prompt and i can't hold them responsible for Yahoo! mail dumping their responses into "bulk mail" (solved by adding info@ziplens.com to my address book). i will absolutely be using them again in the future (this lens esp. until i can sell one of my 4 cars to buy it!) and would recommend them highly."

2008-05-31

"WOW. What a great transaction! My fiance and I were going to Hawaii for our wedding and honeymoon. I have a Canon DSLR, but am currently cannot afford a good lens. I rented theCanon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens for this once in a lifetime trip. We were not disappointed. Sure, the lens was fantastic. I'd done the research and knew which lens I wanted. The emails from the fine folks at ZIPLENS were frequent, friendly, and informative. The lens arrived before we left, in pristine condition. It looked NEW. It took phenomenal photos. Then, about 4 or 5 days prior to return, I get another very friendly email reminding me that I needed to have the lens packed up and in the mail on Tuesday. I then get another email letting me know that the lens is back in the hands of ZIPLENS in perfect condition. I will DEFINITELY rent from them again. Thank you, ZIPLENS."

2008-05-29

"I really love working with ziplens.I have rented several lenses from them over the past year and have ALWAYS been very, very happy. Lightning fast shipping and amazing customer service should you need it. I highly recommend them to all of my photographer friends and will certainly rent from them again and again!"

2008-05-29

"This is a great place for renting high-end lenses for both Canon and Nikon. Ordering was fast and easy, confirmation was fast too and I got my lenses 1 day before I needed them. The equipment is in perfect conditions. I highly recommend ZipLens !!!"

Share ZipLens's store rating

ZipLens is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZipLens is not a merchant member
ZipLens does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!