Stores > ZipLens
  • ZipLens

Voice your opinion! Review ZipLens by clicking a star below.
2008-05-27

"this is the first time I work with Ziplens and I have to say it was a GREAT experience. Ordering was fast and easy, confirmation was fast too and I got my lenses 1 day before I needed them. The equipment is in perfect conditions. Seems like a found a new partner for my business
Martha Bravo

2008-05-17

"Ziplens' customer service has been great as well as the lens I have rented. They have been very responsive. I had never rented a lens before and was a bit leary of doing so, however, I really wanted to try it out before purchasing. It has worked out perfectly for me. I won't hesitate to do business with them again!!! I actually look forward to it!!!"

2008-04-29

"Fantastic service. Ordered on the 17th, delivery was attempted (I wasn't home to sign) on the 18th. Easy as can be to ship back and the lens was in very good condition w/ the image quality I would expect from well kept lenses.

I'm already looking to rent from them again.

2008-04-29

"Great service, lens arrived 2 days after the order was processed in good, clean condition. The return was easy, just repack in the shipping box, drop in provided envelope, and attach the provided sticker. It's a great way to try out new lenses before you buy. Extremely pleased with the pricing structure. Their weekly rate is basically the same as the closest retailer's daily rate. Would definitely rent again."

2006-10-17

"All my questions were answered before renting the lens and the lens was shipped promptly. Rented a 300mm f/4 from them and the lens was sitting at my doorstep the 3rd day after I ordered it. It looked pristine with absolutely no signs of wear or use.

The rental period does not include transit times so you can ship the lens back on the day that its due. The prices are very fair and the people here are very helpful.

Will definitely rent from Ziplens again!

Share ZipLens's store rating

ZipLens is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZipLens is not a merchant member
ZipLens does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!