Stores > Zoara.com

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Zoara.com by clicking a star below.

2017-07-19

"Estoy muy agradecido por el servicio.

Por favor ayudarme con el cambio de talla.

Gracias

Rep reply posted Jul-20-2017

A rep from Zoara.com, Eva-Zoara, has responded

“Me alegro de saber que usted es feliz con el servicio. Por favor envíenos un correo electrónico a support@zoara.com y uno de nuestros representantes de servicio al cliente estará encantado de ayudarle con el cambio de talla.”

2017-07-19

Website Deceive

"1. Cannot create account.
2. WIRE PRICE? No!! I don't see that!!
3. SIGN UP FOR OUR LATEST UPDATES
Receive 5% off your first jewellery order and other great offers!
I input email address again & again, but no any reaction!

Rep reply posted Jul-20-2017

A rep from Zoara.com, Eva-Zoara, has responded

“Thank you for leaving feedback. I am sorry to hear how frustrated you are, you should have received an email with the 5% discount code. Our customer service team is dealing with this and 5% will be refunded from your order today. I am sure you will be delighted with your beautiful ring when it arrives. Eva ”

2017-07-14

excelent, all its so beauty

"excelent, all its so beautifull"

Rep reply posted Jul-16-2017

“Thank you! ”

2017-07-12

Great, knowledgeable and friendly

"I found a very serious, friendly staff. Always willing to help and very very paciente, answering all my questions very clearly"

Rep reply posted Jul-13-2017

A rep from Zoara.com, Eva-Zoara, has responded

“Thank you for your kind feedback. Our customer service team will be very glad to hear they were able to assist you how happy you are with your Zoara experience . ”

2017-07-11

Excelente, me hubiera gustado mas fotografías

"Leighton es un excelente asesor! Gracias a el compré con ustedes! "

2017-07-08

Zoara put this scardy cat at ease!

"I have never purchased diamonds before but had always wanted diamond studded earrings, so I was extremely nervous about purchasing diamond earrings over the internet. I did some research, Zoara was recommended as one of the top trusted online companies to buy from. My purchase was very simple though I did have the opportunity to research or chat throughout their website, the whole process truly put my mind at ease.

Rep reply posted Jul-12-2017

A rep from Zoara.com, Eva-Zoara, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback Kim. We are so happy to hear your whole experience shopping with Zoara was so easy and reassuring. We hope you come back soon! Eva S ”

2017-07-08

Excellent !!!

"Amazing prices and customer service"

Rep reply posted Jul-13-2017

A rep from Zoara.com, Eva-Zoara, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback”

2017-06-27

Thoughtful and very ethical

"They really helped me pick out a stone considering my price range and other requirements. And when the stone arrived, it was exactly as they had described it. It was just great. I am really impressed. I have shopped around for quite some time, and I would have paid twice to three times as much at any of my local stores. Zoara folks were completely up front and honest about each stone and the characteristics of each. They provided special pictures on some stones where I had questions. In the end I got a stone at an outstanding price and that had just the cut I wanted. "

Rep reply posted Jun-28-2017

A rep from Zoara.com, Eva-Zoara, has responded

“HI, Thank you for leaving feedback, We are thrilled to hear you love your diamond and that we were able to provide you with the best possible assistance and service throughout you shopping journey with us. You really picked a stunning stone - enjoy it :) Eva S”

2017-06-21

The New interface is not as good as the previous

"The new user interface is not quite functional especially when using ipad and iphone, and the carat column should be ok to input the digit i need but not drag only."

Rep reply posted Jun-26-2017

A rep from Zoara.com, Eva-Zoara, has responded

“Hi Ivansn, sorry to hear you feel our new interface is not as functional as our old interface. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback , we are constantly working on upgrading and improving our site so that our customers have the best browsing and shopping experience possible. We hope to see you back shopping with Zoara soon. Eva S ”

2017-03-16

Great Experience, Saved a Bunch of Money

"I had a very pleasant experience with Zoara. My one and only purchase was for a loose emerald cut diamond for $6,700 to build an engagement ring with a local jeweler. I had never made an online purchase this big. Usually my online activity is limited to $100.00 and under on Amazon Prime or Ebay.

Like most people, I started out pricing diamonds at retail stores like Zale’s, Reed’s, etc. First of all, none of these retailers carried IF diamond. They would offer to find me one and bring it in but I was looking at about $10k for one carat at this clarity.

Naturally, I thought to myself, “what if I just look online for pricing?” I actually found Zoara.com by going through Rarecarat.com, which is like Priceline.com for diamonds. Much to my liking, the prices were staggeringly less expensive online. I started finding diamonds for 30-34% less than retail. I realized that effectively, I had found a way to cut out the middle man and get wholesale pricing. Fabulous.

I live in SC, USA so buying a diamond from a company located in the Dakotas/NYC was extremely unnerving, not to mention they source diamonds from all over the world. I had my concerns; I’m not going to lie.

Zoara has an online chat feature that is really great. They don’t use bots and the folks there really know their stuff. I dealt with Raquel and Ben and they were super-nice.

I shared with them my concerns about putting up that kind of money to an online dealer. I went on to explain to them that I needed several methods of assurance before I would agree to wire the money for the diamond. At this point they gave me their return policy and our conversation moved from online chat to email and telephone. I’ll note that I talked to Raquel on the telephone numerous times and that she was very responsive and would call me back in reasonable time.

I asked both Raquel and Ben to email a transcription of our online chats along with a written assurance that the particular diamond I wanted (including its specs, GIA cert, what state the diamond was in, and price) would be available and that there was no chance that it would become unavailable during my payment process. Not knowing them or their company, I was afraid of the ol’ bait and switch method. That was not the case here. They provided me with all the assurances I asked from them and I proceeded to wire the money.

At the time, the diamond had been moved to California for a tradeshow. That scared me a bit, but within 24 hrs they had the diamond overnighted to NYC to their approval group and they had the diamond on its way to me within another day. It arrived on my doorstep three business days after I purchased it, from California.

It came in the most amazing white case with an LED light up ring box, the original embossed GIA cert (with a purchase receipt), an appraisal, and a ring bag with cleaner. It was really, really nice stuff. I was blown away.

I immediately took the diamond to my jeweler and had it checked out. It was what it said it was and this particular diamond actually had the GIA number laser inscribed on it.

Moral of the story is Zoara is an honest company with honest employees. They are both knowledgeable and responsive. Raquel and Ben were the best. Raquel even called me yesterday to make sure that I got the package and that I was happy.

I recommend you cover your bases when dealing with any large online purchase. Get everything in writing via email. EVERYTHING. Make sure you ask the right questions and don’t be scared to point out the ‘what-ifs.’ With Zoara, I would consider the fact that they source diamonds from dealers all over the world and that they have to put a hold on it for you to buy it. Make sure you get in writing that if it sells before you can finalize payment that you will immediately be refunded, no questions asked.

I hope your online diamond buying experience goes as well as mine. I bought a 1.2 carat loose emerald cut and I saved nearly $3,500 (34%) of retail pricing in my market. I would recommend this company to my family and best friend.

2017-02-23

I would recommend Zoara to a friend!

"I used Zoara to purchase some diamond earrings for my girlfriend. Zoara itself was recommended by the website diamond.pro and by a friend of mine. I was impressed with the quality of the product and relatively fast shipping to Switzerland (FedEx). When I took contact with CS to asks a few questions through the chatbot, the instantly and effectively answered to all my needs.

Altogether I would recommend Zoara!

2016-10-29

The best shopping experience I have ever had!

"First of all, it was so much easier to search on the Zoara website, especially when you can see the actual photos or videos of the diamond. I found the perfect oval diamond (0.8 ct, D, VVS1, 3X cut,) which cost like around 8-9,000AUD in AU, but on Zoara the price was under 5000AUD! I ordered and had it sent to my friend's place in Texas (Originally she planned to come to Australia at the end of October). when she sent me photos of the ring I was not satisfied with the setting (which I thought I would), I contacted Ben (customer service) straight away ask if it can be changed to the settings I like (it was a picture I found on google), within 1 day I got the reply from the head office says they can change it with no extra cost. So ladies and gentlemen if you have your own idea of the ring settings or other jewelry, remember to ask the Zoara jeweler team, just send a photo to them and they will make it just the way you like! Another drama was My dear friend sent it to the return centre instead of the head office, So I contact Ben again, he noted it and told me not to worry. I received emails about every move of the ring from return centre to head office, the progress of making the new ring, and I also received a photo with the new finished ring to ensure I am happy with it. At the end my friend can not make the trip so I asked them to sent it directly to Newcastle, it only took 3 days to reach me from America. I was so impressed how highly organized and effective they are. When I opened the package, a little spot light shining onto the diamond, the ring was so beautiful and it sparks from every angle. the ring had so many compliment from everyone who saw it, even strangers from shops, no one believes we got it from online. This was the best shopping experience I have had! I would like to thank everyone who involved with my purchase, especially Ben.H from customer service. Thank you for making me feel like I am the most important customer and make me the perfect ring. I will definitely recommend Zoara to everyone I know, also whoever sees this review. "

2016-08-23

Best experience, best quality

"My fiance and I ordered an engagement ring together through Zoara.
We were a bit scared, as ordering such pricy items online can feel like a leap of faith.
It turns out that we are SO glad we did, as everything went absolutely perfectly.
The ring is the one of my dreams, it is beautiful and the diamonds are very high quality, although we picked "average" specs.
The ring arrived too big but Zoara went out of their way to have it perfectly resized and delivered back to my house.
I warmly recommend doing business with them, they're amazing on all levels!

2016-06-30

thanks a lot Zoara

"has certainly been the best shopping experience that one can have, the team Zoara was very patient with me and in customizing my ring, I come designing the ring for many months changing forms and models hoping that this is beautiful and so has been, the ring is beautiful, came to Peru in less than a week, I really appreciate your help Ben, Tomas, Joy, thank you very much
See video:
thanks

Rep reply posted Jul-17-2016

A rep from Zoara.com, Customer_Representative, has responded

“Cris, we are happy to see that your hard work in designing the perfect ring for your fiancee really paid off! Ben, Tomas, Joy and Mara loved assisting you with your beautiful and unique engagement ring order. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and we hope to see you back again. ”

2016-05-29

Excellent, efficient and great value, high quality diamond

"Great quality and great experience buying.
Excellent customer service

Share Zoara.com's store rating

Zoara.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zoara.com is a merchant member
Zoara.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.