Stores > Back in the Saddle
  • Back in the Sad

Voice your opinion! Review Back in the Saddle by clicking a star below.
2017-05-25

Be VERY Careful ordering here!

"I placed an order with Back in the Saddle. I was automatically added to a VIP club that cost $14.95. I was unaware of this until I continued getting charged monthly for a total of $59.80. I called and asked about the repeat charge, as I had not made any other purchases, and they refunded me $14.95,only one month, and cancelled my VIP membership. I am out $44.85 that I feel I should be refunded for, but, they will not refund me as I didn't cancel until 4 months later. I have online banking for my statements, and my computer has been down, so I was unaware of the charges until I have already been charged $59.80. PLEASE be careful."

2017-02-20

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Ordered Christmas gifts for my nieces on 12-8. On 12-14 finally received an email stating on backorder. Called on the 16th and was told would be on the 19th. Called the 19th said it was in but had to go through quality control. Called on the 20th to find out it was still on backorder. Kept calling day after day to get another excuse. Received an email stating they were in on January 9th which I responded to on the 10th canceling the order per the instructions in the email. On January 27th received an email stating they were in the mail?!?!? I cancelled order. I called again and Tiffany said "Just reject the package". Called again on the 31st wanting to speak with supervisor but Walter thought he could handle it. NOT! Spoke with Nikki employee 139 which was just totally rude stating there was no way they could stop the package midstream. I called my local Post Office and they declined the package right there in the facility and finally on 2-2 Apostle Peter did his job with compassion and understanding. The one and only person through all them calls even cared their company screwed up royally. He did state the $59.90 would be refunded.....aaaa what about the shipping? That would have to be done on a different transaction. Really? But 2 weeks later both the $59.90 and $10.49 was refunded to my credit card. Could not believe this horrible experience and will NEVER and I mean NEVER order from BACK IN THE SADDLE or any of POTPOURRI's magazines again!"

2017-02-06

Incompetent, cheap, overpriced products

"My sister tried to surprise me with horse-themed gifts this year; but she made the mistake of falling for this company. I had to return one of the gifts, a cheaply made shirt for which she paid $30. I NEVER received the replacement item, and when I went on line to check on the order, I was told the order number did not exist. E mails, phone calls and follow-up mail yielded the same result. If you want to give a horse lover a gift, give them a gift card to a feed store or horse supply catalog. This company has a nice catalog, but it is deceiving and a con. Stay away."

2017-01-31

STAY OUT OF THIS SADDLE!

"AVOID THIS COMPANY! I placed an on-line order and learned it wouldn't be shipped in time. I called customer service to add expedited shipping (and add an additional item) and was told once the order was in the system it could not be modified, but it could be canceled. I was told the on-line order would be canceled and a new order was taken for the 2 items plus the expedited shipping. I received both the on-line order and the phone order. The on-line order has still not been resolved after 6 weeks of disputing the charge. I'd never recommend this merchant."

2017-01-13

Thieves

"Never use this company. Back on December 7 i placed a order. A week later the status said in wharehouse. I called numerous times getting the response it will be shipped out in the next couple of days. Never happend. I called canceled the order on December 15. Then on January 7 they billed my card. I called and emailed. I get the excuse they should not of billed it . The charge disappeared. Then on January 11 they rebilled my card. I tried calling and get the recording they are closed and call back during regular hours of 6 am to 12pm eastern time. It is 7 am eastern time and no answer. This is the worst company to deal with. STAY AWAY DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. "

2016-12-23

SCAM catalog... DO NOT BUY

"I have been getting these catalogs in the mail, and finally used it to buy my daughter's Christmas gifts. I ordered 3 weeks before Christmas. A week before, I called and they said my order had not shipped, and that they would express mail. I called every day...each day, a new agent with a new story. One told me it shipped out express mail. 2 days later they said that wasn't true. When I got a manager on the phone, they hung up on me. I called another manager, and they never called back. HORRIBLE experience. NEVER EVER order from here."

2016-12-14

Totally worthless company

"Sooooooooo unsatisfactory. Ordered right after thanks giving for Christmas. Two Christmas in a row now WILL NOT HAVE MY GRANDKIDS CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!! This is ridiculous both my orders were over $400!!!!! Last Christmas was over $600!!!!!!! Just so rediculious to have to see the kids disappointed on CHRISTMAS"

2016-12-13

Very unsatisfied!!

"Sent a huge $500 order a month and a half before Christmas and here I am a week before Christmas and they have not sent me ANYTHING! All of the customer service reps are absolutely clueless and not helpful. A supervisor was supposed to call me back and never has. Meanwhile, items I have bought that were available the day I ordered them are being sold to other people and are now on back order for me or they are simply sold out. NOT HAPPY! I will never do business with them again and I warn anybody who wants to order from them to reconsider and save yourself the major headache."

2016-12-13

One of the worst companies

"I will never deal with this company again. My order came only partly, several items were apparently on backorder. This is just a guess since I wrote several email messages to them to which they never responded.
The remainder of the order I placed was "delivered" December 10, but I never received the item, neither of my neighbors did either. Again, messages to customer service email remained unanswered.
I would not recommend dealing with these people!

2016-11-28

Gift Shirt Arrives Late and in Ragged, Unfinished Condition

"I selected what I thought was a warm, textured Henley top for my sister. It arrived six weeks after I placed my order. The shirt came with a raw, unfinished neckline that was stringy and ragged. The material was see through and gossamer thin. Not at all what was portrayed in their catalog. No more orders from them for this customer."

2016-11-18

Granddaughter had no birthday!

"Ordered for my Granddaughters birthday present on 11/4/16. I was assured everything was in stock & would be shipped together. I received partial shipment but am still waiting on 2 things and it's been 14 days! I will never purchase from Back In The Saddle again! No customer service!!"

2016-10-31

Craptastic Company

"Placed an order on October 17, 2016 and paid for second day delivery. I expected to get it by the end of the week. Nine days later, the product arrives--and of course, it's the wrong color and style. I attempted to contact Customer Service, but to no avail. I then email Customer Service-as I figure having my complaint in writing will be beneficial. I receive an email stating my request for information was being reviewed and that someone will get back to me. Nope. Nothing. I will NEVER order from them again. This is the second time this has happened to me from this company. "

2016-10-26

terrible customer service

"worst customer service. tricky default causes duplicate orders. no return postage on duplicates. $25+ postage to send back duplicates. Item not quality. AVOID THIS CATALOG COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE. I wish I had seen the reviews before I ordered."

2016-10-18

Back in the Saddle HORRIBLE customer service!!!!!

"I placed an order with Back in the Saddle over a month ago and still have not received what I ordered. I emailed their customer service twice and called twice. Emails were never replied to and phone calls were not returned. Customer service told me it was a warehouse problem but would do nothing to resolve the issue. I paid for my merchandise over a month ago have not received it and still Back in the Saddle will not return my emails or phone calls. Horrible customer service. "

2016-10-17

VIP? Really? Watch your CCstatements

"Worst service ever. In addition to placing an order I was automatically enrolled in a VIP PROGRAM AT $14.95. Ordered dress, returned for next size at a cost of $9 dollars and change. Never recieved dress so I finally cancelled and I'm out the shipping charge-plus my credit card was charged $14.95 for a VIP program after I returned the dress! Called customer service 10/16 to credit me the 14.95 charge, but would not credit me shipping. So this company actually made money off me for something I don't even have. BUYER BEWARE. All adds go to junk folder and any magazine go to recycling."

Share Back in the Saddle's store rating

Back in the Saddle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Back in the Saddle is not a merchant member
Back in the Saddle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!