Stores > Blurb

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Blurb by clicking a star below.

2014-06-04

"I really appreciated how quickly our large order was delivered."

2014-06-04

"Blurb is the best. I print about a book month with them and they get it right almost every time. And when they don't they'll make up for it.

The only thing that can be confusing with them is whether you should use the US or UK store and how on occasion they will not give you a tracking number even if you chose a tracked package. This is limited to odd countries like UAE or Israel.

2014-06-02

"i love blurb! have made several books with them and they've always been of high-quality and delivered on time."

2014-06-02

"Blurb gives it's customers the best value for their money and the most user friendly and intuitive program to work with."

2014-06-02

"It was the best i could do with the experience i had. Design on paper interfered with one of my photos . Do i have a choice on designs on pages?"

2014-06-01

"Welove the results so much!!!"

2014-05-31

"I have used Blurb now for several years. Though I have not made as many PhotoBooks was I'd like, I am dedicated to continue using this site for all my future PhotoBooks as I would like to build a library of them, same style, size, very much like coffee table books. Highly recommended to many of my friends. Thanks"

2014-05-29

"Always great service and outstanding quality."

Wanda of Green Valley's Avatar

Arizona Verified Customer
2014-05-29

"This last book I put together was a gift to my aunt. She was recently ordained and she gave the Easter Sunday Sunrise Service at an outdoor amphitheater in the desert the following morning. The events were wonderful and when she received her memory book of the two events she was thrilled beyond words. She expected an album with a bunch of pictures. So a full book with text and photographs were very special for her. I am very pleased with Blurb. I learn more every time I make another book."

2014-05-29

"I love Blurb book! I have tried other digital online companies but I keep coming back to Blurb. Try it once and you will be hooked! "

2014-05-29

"Good work - somehow the page #s in the book were NOT on every page? What did I do wrong.?"

2014-05-29

"Many thanks for the quick response to my order. I am very happy with the service I have received from BLURB>"

2014-05-29

"Program excellent, including ease of adding text to photos. Speed & quality of printed book excellent. Highly recommended product. "

2014-05-28

"The paper and hard cover were great quality -- I ordered the premium lustre paper and black paper liners."

2014-05-28

"I love Blurb and recommend it to everyone I know. It always arrives before the expected date. Once a book arrived dented and they happily reprinted it. I've made about 8 or 9 books now and will continue to use Blurb. (This is the first book though where the cover picture didn't quite take up the whole front. There is a little white stripe down the side which someone in quality control should have picked up I'd have thought. Still love you though!)"

Share Blurb's store rating

Blurb is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blurb is not a merchant member
Blurb does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!