Stores > BMW of South Atlanta

• Address: 4171 Jonesboro Rd. Union City, GA
    • Contact: parts@BMWofSouthAtlanta.com
    • Phone: 866-216-1410
    • Customer Support: 866-216-1410
    • Business Hours: Open Monday through Friday 730am-7pm. Closed Saturday and Sunday.

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review BMW of South Atlanta by clicking a star below.

2016-03-28

Smooth experience

"Easy to find parts (explosion diagrams are available), VIN check is performed and delivery is done in a few days depending on stock. Reasonable online prices. Would recommend them to anyone!"

2016-03-18

They sent the wrong part.

"I ordered parking brake actuators for 1994 BMW 325i and they sent me parts that were a lot bigger and could not fit my car."

2016-02-24

BEAMER BRAVO

"GREAT RESPONCE GENUINE PARTS, yes indeed thank you for you prompt help as always, this last time though I did need the part number on the 4 ultra sonic sensors that go on the front
bumper, but have not gotten a response yet, will you please divert the question to whom ever it may concern, thank you very much :)

This review was modified by faleman on March 08 2016 01:20:32 PM

2016-02-19

Truly Exceptional

"As a BMW owner I expect nothing but exceptional parts and service.
The internet sales team at BMW of South Atlanta met my expectations from beginning to end.
Thanks and keep up the good work!

Bret J.

2016-01-29

Great internet presence and communication.

"Love the on-line parts diagrams with numbers. Timely service and good communications regarding shipments. Only complaint is the cost of shipping - especially on small orders."

2016-01-26

Excellent

"Service could not have been better. Parts arrived as ordered, in time and excellent communication. Will definitely do business again."

2016-01-24

good deal

"thanks for good work and very fast shipping
realy nice work thank you!

2016-01-12

metalman's 850

"Ordered parts for an older BMW, expecting a short delay, but no! all parts were in stock and for less than most aftermarket retailers. Had all parts in less than a week.
Thanks BMW of south Atlanta.

Will order again
Metalman

This review was modified by metalman50 on January 12 2016 03:28:47 PM

2016-01-11

"Ordered over the weekend for in store pick up. Order hadn't been processed when I arrived on Monday so clerk called and got it pushed thru so I didn't have to comeback. Excellent customer service. "

2015-12-20

"Very helpful and fair pricing."

2015-11-30

"I bought a BMW windshield (upper) molding that was supposed to be OEM. It took awhile to remove the old one then insert / place the new one. I did everything correctly HOWEVER the adhesive was poor in a section of it...now it is coming up in that place. I paid extra here vs. using a nonOEM part. Not satisfied!!!!!!"

2015-11-11

"Outstanding customer service!"

This review was modified by vazquezriveraj on November 13 2015 08:44:01 AM

2015-11-04

"I have 2000 BMW 323 ci is 15 year old .but is in good condition in always I want to keep the car with the original parts . I'm used this place to buy the parts .the having great service ,.good price and they always send the parts in good condition .in also I have in on time. Never I have problems I want to used them for ever .thankyuo guys."

2015-10-25

"I had a very positive experience dealing with BMW of South Atlanta. I was purchasing a bracket for a Sirius Tuner for my 2009 BMW 750i and thought I had ordered it correctly. As it turned out, I didn't. Cole contacted me and told me I ordered the wrong part and found the correct one for me. He had it sent out and refunded the difference for me. I will definitely order from him again."

2015-10-21

"You folks have been extremely helpful in my E30 M3 restoration project. Thanks,"

Share BMW of South Atlanta's store rating

BMW of South Atlanta is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BMW of South Atlanta is a merchant member
BMW of South Atlanta participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,425 merchant members.