Stores > BMW of South Atlanta
  • BMW of South At BMW of South Atlanta Elite Status

Open Monday through Friday 730am-7pm. Closed Saturday and Sunday.
      866-216-1410
      parts@BMWofSouthAtlanta.com
      866-216-1410

Product & services pricing Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review BMW of South Atlanta by clicking a star below.

2016-01-12

metalman's 850

"Ordered parts for an older BMW, expecting a short delay, but no! all parts were in stock and for less than most aftermarket retailers. Had all parts in less than a week.
Thanks BMW of south Atlanta.

Will order again
Metalman

2016-01-11

"Ordered over the weekend for in store pick up. Order hadn't been processed when I arrived on Monday so clerk called and got it pushed thru so I didn't have to comeback. Excellent customer service. "

2015-12-20

"Very helpful and fair pricing."

2015-11-30

"I bought a BMW windshield (upper) molding that was supposed to be OEM. It took awhile to remove the old one then insert / place the new one. I did everything correctly HOWEVER the adhesive was poor in a section of it...now it is coming up in that place. I paid extra here vs. using a nonOEM part. Not satisfied!!!!!!"

2015-11-11

"Outstanding customer service!"

2015-11-04

"I have 2000 BMW 323 ci is 15 year old .but is in good condition in always I want to keep the car with the original parts . I'm used this place to buy the parts .the having great service ,.good price and they always send the parts in good condition .in also I have in on time. Never I have problems I want to used them for ever .thankyuo guys."

2015-10-25

"I had a very positive experience dealing with BMW of South Atlanta. I was purchasing a bracket for a Sirius Tuner for my 2009 BMW 750i and thought I had ordered it correctly. As it turned out, I didn't. Cole contacted me and told me I ordered the wrong part and found the correct one for me. He had it sent out and refunded the difference for me. I will definitely order from him again."

2015-10-21

"You folks have been extremely helpful in my E30 M3 restoration project. Thanks,"

2015-10-15

"Great staff, special thanks to Mr. Michael Bennett.."

2015-10-08

"The best store online for BMW parts Bravo Zulu to Mike Bennett, very professional individual and his staff..."

2015-10-01

"Ordered parts and received immediate notice of order by email. The next afternoon they emailed a shipment date for one week later. These were not special order parts so I don't understand why it would take a week to ship them out. We fixed the BMW before the parts arrived so I never even opened the box. They made the return of the items very simple. They received my return on Monday and I received my refund on Thursday minus the 20% restocking fee. I'm neither satisfied, nor dissatisfied with their service. It was as good as could be expected without any extra effort for 4-Star or 5-Star service. "

2015-09-22

"It is my third time purchase. Good service and quick shipment for international order. "

2015-09-22

"I ordered they delivered what else can you say"

2015-09-18

"The best store online for BMW parts!"

2015-09-10

"Ordered part's better price then local dealer, came in fast."

Share BMW of South Atlanta's store rating

BMW of South Atlanta is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BMW of South Atlanta is a merchant member
BMW of South Atlanta participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.