Stores > colorHQ.com

888-265-6717
      877-249-5669
      sales@colorhq.com
      888-265-6717

Voice your opinion! Review colorHQ.com by clicking a star below.
2012-01-26

"I was looking to purchase a 24 inch printer and I wanted to buy from a reliable seller that could be there for support. I searched online and found ColorHQ. There ratings were excellent and I had no qualms about ordering the printer from them. After receiving the unit, I was really overwhelmed because the workflow was so much different from my last printer ( rolls, plug-ins and a different make all together ). Jim Memije went way out of his way to walk me through the transition and spent a number of hours on the phone with me to make sure I was up and running. I cannot tell you how much I appreciated his help and also to a lesser extent, Bob Miller's help. I will support ColorHQ as long as they are in business. Please do not hesitate to do business with them.

Thanks,

Jim

2012-01-16

"These guys are pros. ColorHQ's sales and support staff has shown to be EXTREMELY knowledgeable. I have found their their prices to be VERY reasonable as well. This is the PERFECT blend for obtaining supplies, as well as advise on the media, inks or sealant, that I count on for producing produces for my customers. Well done."

2011-11-17

"Two thumbs up for colorHQ! I recently bought a Canon IPF8300 printer from colorHQ. My sales rep is Jim Memije. OMG.. Jim is amazing. Before I bought this fantastic printer, I asked Jim a million questions. You would think he's a walking computer because he answered all of them with no hesitance. Jim has incredible knowledge of everything colorHQ has to offer. From the manufacturer to the printer to the ink to the canvas.. Jim explained in great detail the pros and cons of every one of my questions and/or concerns. It didn't only stop there, Jim kept in touch me with each step of the way, from when my order would ship down to the time of arrival. He also walked me through setting up my printer, calibrating, and also gave me awesome printing tips. There was so much more to Jim's superb customer service, I just can't tell it all. He explained the ink usage, what types of paper/canvas is best to use, even how to make my colors stand out in my prints. Jim has been available to me for questions and help even two months after my purchase...Amazing. I tell you, Jim is the MAN. When it comes to buying printers or paper products, colorHQ is it! The prices on their products are excellent and I will continue to patronize colorHQ and will recommend them to anyone. THANK YOU!! - CJHall"

2011-10-25

"I would like to thank Jim (ext 515) at colorHQ for his prompt service and technical knowledge. The Canon IPF6300S has been an outstanding product. Working out little bugs, lack of my knowledge, and this printer has been truly outstanding! Jim has been very helpful on many aspects of the printer, supplies and has he the best patience of any salesman that I have spoken to. Something these days which are rare in an individual. Thank you Jim and colorHQ for an outstanding product and service. WSFuller"

2011-08-09

"I can't say enough about the help I have received from Jim at color HQ. I bought a canon ipf8100 printer about 2 years ago and have had great interaction with him with set up and other ideas for getting started in photograpy / printers / computer / programs. Jim is very Knowledgeable if he says buy this dont buy that you listen to him the end result is always the best. he has helped me on his weekends and after hours from his home. we have spent many hours discussing photograpy and selection of equipment over the years. this is unheard of this type of service from any company anywere. I would never consider contacting another company for service and sales for product. jim at color HQ IS THE MAN thanks Jim..."

2011-07-24

"ColorHQ provided great service and excellent technical advice when I purchased my Canon iPF6300 24in. Wide Format Printer. Their prices were competative. What impressed me most, however was the outstanding service. Jim Memije provided service that was above and beyond my expectations. I also purchased several educational/training hours in addition to my printer. I would highly recommend ColorHQ. They are the best of the best. All sales representatives are great but I would go with Jim Memije "

2011-07-13

"I have never encountered better online service than with Jim Memije at ColorHQ. Never. He is extremely knowledgeable,very bright and very patient and always gets it right.
I bought an IPF6300 from ColorHQ (an absolutely amazing printer btw) and had questions about setting it up, calibrating it and using it with Windows7 as well as XP. He took the time to access my computer to adjust settings, download required drivers, and really fix the problems I was having. In my experience, when you call him, he fixes the problem, with no wasted time.

2011-06-14

"The sales team is always eager to help,and my order alway's arrives as promised.I highly recommend Color HQ!"

2011-02-17

"Jim Memije is the most knowledgeable and best technician I have evere met. His expertise and assistance with my calibration issues resolved problems which I have encountered for years in my photography workflow. He is the go to person for all my paper and media needs.Jim is also responsible for making ColorHQ my number one reseller from now on. Keep up the good work .. David I Grund"

2011-02-11

"I bought a Canon iPF8300 from Color HQ and not only was the price great the customer service was extraordinary!

Every question I had was answered simply and in detail. I was never made to feel stupid or like a burden.

I was never kept waiting on hold and everything they said they were going to do was done. Nothing fell through the cracks.

This company is a breath of fresh air in todays world of over promise and under deliver!

2011-01-19

"Dealing with ColorHQ has been a pleasure. Everything as represented, prompt and courteous service. Sales personnel are very helpful and knowledgeable with the complete range of products. An A+++ experience"

2011-01-10

"A very worthwhile and essential training that gave me the insights and tools to create the exact image I would like to create with the Canon iPF 6100. Jim was patient, thorough, very knowledgeable and of course professional during the whole training and I was able to write good notes and now feel confident to go ahead and print professional pieces for my clients. Thank you. Not only that he gave me much knowledge and his time prior to purchase to go over any queries and concerns I had in order for me to trust Color HQ and I feel that now they are the most expert in their field. I also feel confident that if I have a related query in the future that I will be able to contact color HQ at any time. Therefore after sales service is also excellent."

2010-12-08

"Awesome support. No wading through menus to talk to a real person. They spend all the time necessary with you on the phone. They try things out on the same equipment at their end to try to help you solve any issues. Can't say enough good about them. Great prices too."

2010-12-02

"My experience with colorHQ has been one of courtesy to my needs with a respect for my business in every contact.... Their word is Solid...

John Wiggs

2010-11-17

"Every once in a while you come across a company that excels in what you expect from them, ColorHQ.com did just that!! Jim Memije is a wealth of knowledge and answered my many questions right off the bat. I purchased a Canon 8300 which arrived the same week at a price that could not be beaten anywhere else in the marketplace and included free shipping. I also got two free custom profiles included in the deal which are the best I have had made. I mailed them out on Saturday and Jim had them back to me on Tuesday. Awesome personalized service!! Thanks colorHQ.com you are the best.

Allan Ivy
www.allanivy.com

Share colorHQ.com's store rating

colorHQ.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

colorHQ.com is not a merchant member
colorHQ.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!