Stores > Cycle Gear, Almeda, TX

• Cycle Gear, Alm

• Address: 10900 Gulf Freeway

2016-12-30

Best motorcycle gear shopping experience.

"Great people greeted my family when we walked in. Came over and knew exactly what I was looking for. Left me with the jackets for us to look at and came by to see if we had questions. Very helpful in offering to order if they did not have my size. Turned out that a similar jacket that was in stock was a better choice. Fit great. This is why I would never buy online. Stores like this are a must and great people excited to be working there made it even better. The gentlemen also let me know about the tire's that they can sell and install at a great price. I will be back for this soon. "

2016-12-23

All the right stuff!!

"Great selection of apparel, helmets and accessories. Staff was very nice and helpful."

2016-12-05

Very friendly staff

"Every time I've gone to this location, I've been greeted by every staff member. Every one of them is helpful, especially Loni. They're willing to go out of their way to make sure I get the parts I need, such as going outside and looking at my bike to make sure everything fits. They don't always try to sell me the most expensive apparel and parts if there's a cheaper option of similar quality, which says a lot about how much they value their customers. I live on the north side of Houston and it's worth the hour long ride."

2016-11-29

Good reps

"Great people very pleasssed"

2016-11-22

Very Helpful

"Frankie was very helpful and informative. I got exactly what I needed and all my questions answered. He even put my helmet visor on and cleaned it up for me. I had a wonderful experience. "

2016-10-19

Awesome

"Every time I go in there the salesperson Lonnie is great always been very helpful"

2016-09-27

Not Bad...

"The Almeda location is Very Good at focusing primarily on customer service...everything else (inventory, product malfuntions, etc.) gets taken care of easily when the customer is priority."

2016-09-26

Highly recommend!

"Complete rookie related to Motorcycles & the staff was very helpful & treated us with respect."

2016-09-23

Great Purchase

"Got a great email deal on the product and the staff are always friendly and personable."

2016-09-23

Lonnie is awesome

"Lonnie goes above and beyond every time we have been in there and needed an item that wasn't in stock. He finds it and gets it there for us. Great select too.

Thanks for all your hard work
Rance

2016-09-19

Great service! Thanks Melissa and Looni

"Great service.
Awesome people there.

2016-09-19

"Very friendly and knowledgeable."

2016-09-18

Great service

"Melissa was great. She answered all my questions, spent time helping me get the right helmet. Then helped me with a jacket."

2016-09-16

"The staff was very knowledgeable and didn't try sell me stuff I didn't need "

2016-09-15

My first purchase at this store

"While attending a monthly bike night meet at this store (I normally go to the one on I45 N Greenspoint) I decided to look inside for some reinforced riding pants and turns out they were on sale.
Sales staff was very helpful and pants fitted nice.
Very good experience at this store. Much better customer service than the Greenspoint store.
Keep up the good work.
TeoS

Share Cycle Gear, Almeda, TX's store rating

Cycle Gear, Almeda, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Almeda, TX is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Almeda, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,447 merchant members.