Stores > Cycle Gear, Almeda, TX
  • Cycle Gear, Alm Cycle Gear, Almeda, TX Elite Status

10900 Gulf Freeway, Suite C,
      Houston, TX US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (713) 941-3364

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Almeda, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-08-07

Great place to shop!

"The store to get anything you think you my need for your motorcycle or personal gear."

2017-08-02

Great customer service!

"The clerk was very helpful and nice! "

2017-07-24

Great shopping experience

"Salesman was very patient and knowledgeable about everything I needed. Great service. "

2017-07-19

Great experience

"Lonnie was very helpful in setting me up with a great helmet that fits along with doing a super job installing a 20S Bluetooth system for me. The guy knows his stuff! I plan to return for more gear. "

2017-07-04

Great staff

"Just wish shops were able to carry more of the simple parts like rotors and reeds.. most of these items span 10 years with the same fitment, but none of the shops even keep one know stock. The staff is awesome at this location just wish there was more parts inventory.. levers, sprockets, and chain sliders cross over a ton of different brands and years. "

2017-06-27

Amazing easy getting things great staff

"Good service go there quite often now love the staff and it's easy to order and get things "

2017-06-24

"My experience was good but not enough help with what sales were available in the store. "

2017-06-23

great

"Helpful people and nice to take time to find right things i needed"

2017-06-21

Awesome service!

"Always great advice. Friendly staff. "

2017-06-16

Cycle gear rocks

"Melissa, lonnie, and Frankie are some great people. You can ask them twenty questions and these guys stay calm and collected. Hope cycle ger is really taking care of them. Team like that is hard to come by. "

2017-06-15

First time

"Great experience, never knew cycle gear carried such a huge selection of accessories and gear and maintenance equipment. Definitely coming back for some Dunlop tires."

2017-06-14

Great customer service

"Bought the Sena 20s at this location. The sales rep was very knowledgeable about product and had no problem installing headset into my helment. Had an issue with microphone working properly so I took in next day. The microphone was changed out no questions asked even installed onto different helment with a smile on his face!
Would greatly recommend location.

2017-06-12

Bought a helmet that broke

"Bought a new helmet for me and my girl got her a new jacket and a bunch of other new gear. Spend almost 400$ and my helmet broke the very next day. They told me it was misuse. Apparently ur not allowed to ride with ur visor up doing 45mph or they just broke off? Never had that problem with any of my other helmets i would ride at 90 mph and nothing would happen. I've been riding with my visors open on EVERY helmet I've EVER owned for many many years and it was the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I've been buying cycle gear products for about 16 years and I've only ever got gear from cycle gear and ive speny thousands of dollars there over the years but I will give my business to another store from now on I promise you that."

2017-06-08

Limited selection of brands made finding products that fit difficult

"I not only purchased a helmet after purchasing a new bike but was getting some gloves. Finding a pair that properly fit was a challenge. the store brand M was too small and L was way too big. I was not very happy with the fit of (summer) gloves from Sedici. If there was a wider selection of products I would be more likely to return in the future. Customer Service was great and the primary reason that the experience was still pleasant, even though I was not entirely happy with products that were being purchased."

2017-05-29

Rude salesman

"The guy up front Sold me a helmet. He was being helpful, but the way he went about it was all wrong. He kept trying to upsell me when I already knew what I wanted. He was acting cocky saying I know what I'm doing man. I almost wanted to walk out empty handed. "

Share Cycle Gear, Almeda, TX's store rating

Cycle Gear, Almeda, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Almeda, TX is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Almeda, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.