Stores > Cycle Gear, Almeda, TX
  • Cycle Gear, Alm Cycle Gear, Almeda, TX Elite Status

10900 Gulf Freeway, Suite C,
      Houston, TX US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (713) 941-3364

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Almeda, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-06-21

Awesome service!

"Always great advice. Friendly staff. "

2017-06-16

Cycle gear rocks

"Melissa, lonnie, and Frankie are some great people. You can ask them twenty questions and these guys stay calm and collected. Hope cycle ger is really taking care of them. Team like that is hard to come by. "

2017-06-15

First time

"Great experience, never knew cycle gear carried such a huge selection of accessories and gear and maintenance equipment. Definitely coming back for some Dunlop tires."

2017-06-14

Great customer service

"Bought the Sena 20s at this location. The sales rep was very knowledgeable about product and had no problem installing headset into my helment. Had an issue with microphone working properly so I took in next day. The microphone was changed out no questions asked even installed onto different helment with a smile on his face!
Would greatly recommend location.

2017-06-12

Bought a helmet that broke

"Bought a new helmet for me and my girl got her a new jacket and a bunch of other new gear. Spend almost 400$ and my helmet broke the very next day. They told me it was misuse. Apparently ur not allowed to ride with ur visor up doing 45mph or they just broke off? Never had that problem with any of my other helmets i would ride at 90 mph and nothing would happen. I've been riding with my visors open on EVERY helmet I've EVER owned for many many years and it was the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I've been buying cycle gear products for about 16 years and I've only ever got gear from cycle gear and ive speny thousands of dollars there over the years but I will give my business to another store from now on I promise you that."

2017-06-08

Limited selection of brands made finding products that fit difficult

"I not only purchased a helmet after purchasing a new bike but was getting some gloves. Finding a pair that properly fit was a challenge. the store brand M was too small and L was way too big. I was not very happy with the fit of (summer) gloves from Sedici. If there was a wider selection of products I would be more likely to return in the future. Customer Service was great and the primary reason that the experience was still pleasant, even though I was not entirely happy with products that were being purchased."

2017-05-29

Rude salesman

"The guy up front Sold me a helmet. He was being helpful, but the way he went about it was all wrong. He kept trying to upsell me when I already knew what I wanted. He was acting cocky saying I know what I'm doing man. I almost wanted to walk out empty handed. "

2017-05-27

Awesome first time experience

"The man behind the counter was very helpful and attentive. I was only looking for shoes but he would always go back and check the prices for me even as I was flip flopping between what I wanted. "

2017-05-25

Great staff

"Very helpful staff who knew their products and what I needed for my bike."

2017-05-24

Friendly and extremely knowledgeable staff!

"Went in looking for heated gear with no previous understanding of how it even works. They were very patient with me and educated me on the options, and graciously assisted as I tried different items and slowly made my decision. Couldn't aske for a nicer or more knowledgeable staff!"

2017-05-20

Excellent

"The guy behind the counter was AWESOME! He knew his stuff about riding. "

2017-05-16

Frank is the best at Cycle Gear Almeda

"The crew at Cycle Gear Almeda are always very helpful and will do anything to make sure my motorcycle needs are met. "

2017-05-15

Customer service sucked

"The person that I bought the helmet from basically refused to give me a refund on a helmet that I bought the day before. It took me an hour before I was able to get my money. Horrible horrible service."

2017-05-14

Great, informative and friendly services

"Lonnie was excellently professional!"

2017-05-13

S.

"Staff was very courteous and helpful. Found what I was looking for along with additional items for a future purchase. Will most definitely return to this store."

Share Cycle Gear, Almeda, TX's store rating

Cycle Gear, Almeda, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Almeda, TX is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Almeda, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.