Stores > Cycle Gear, Laguna Hills, CA
  • Cycle Gear, Lag Cycle Gear, Laguna Hills, CA Elite Status

23052 Lake Forest Dr Ste A-2
      Laguna Hills, CA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (949) 581-7444

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Laguna Hills, CA by clicking a star below.

2017-09-18

doesn't get any better

"held the battery for me at the front desk and even had a battery accessory on a display next to the desk"

2017-09-17

Great service

"Great service, let me try on an assortment of gear to make sure it all fit right."

2017-08-24

"Got bike" Great gear

"Plenty of choices,staff know what's what and can be of great help.let me also say if budget minded is also important then they have enough variety to cover you!!!!! That was important. As my budget allowed I picked up little at a time.thanx to the staff at cycle gear kaccee"

2017-07-29

Great staff

"I came in for a jacket, and left with an rf-1200 and a jacket and a sena 20s dual pack because they went out of their way to help. The manager Fardis (sp?) Was great."

2017-07-26

Always helpful

"Every time I shop at Cycle Gear, the staff has always been very helpful, attentive, and knowledgeable."

2017-07-22

I purchased a jacket

"The jacket had the wrong price tag and I ended up having to pay the "real" price once I got up to the counter. Decent jacket, dissappointed they couldn't do anything for me."

2017-07-18

10/10 did but again

"Best shop you will ever go to staff is super nice and knowledgeable, prices are low, mission Motorsports has nothing on this place

2017-07-02

Great service.

"Great service. Helped install my sena 20s and gave me quick intro to the unit. "

2017-06-30

Alls good at cycle gear

"I called to confirm what I needed was in stock The sales clerk confirm not only that it was in stock but was on sale and would hold it behind the counter in until I could get there to purchase it. . When I arrived and try to check out it rangup at regular price I told him I was told it was on sale and they stood behind the sale price. They have a very large inventory, huge helmet selection,with excellent prices very good customer service. The only thing I can hope for, is they would start carrying more Harley accessories /parts. Thanks Cycle gear!"

2017-06-28

Nice folks to work with.

"Overall experience was great. The staff was very busy but made me fell like I was a valued customer. "

2017-06-27

Sweet

"Staffs were so helpful and quick "

2017-06-23

Very friendly staff and a cool place to shop. Looks like they have everything you could think of for your ride.

"I will be coming back for all my bike needs."

2017-06-06

"called in to get a lighbulb they set one on hold for me. Super helpful thank you. "

2017-06-05

Overall a happy experience

"Everything is good, staff are helping and friendly, not pushing. But promised a discount as I bought a lot of gears, however it didn't happen. "

TonyKontopedes's Avatar

2017-05-19

Cycle Gear Laguna rocks!!!!

"I go there every few weeks for the most hard to find stuff at the best prices and I am NEVER disappointed. The sales staff is pro, they are knowledgeable and they go out of their way to make you feel like the number 1 customer. I like their selection of goods and the fact that they will order whatever you need. No hassles, no drag, these guys are top notch. "

Share Cycle Gear, Laguna Hills, CA's store rating

Cycle Gear, Laguna Hills, CA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Laguna Hills, CA is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Laguna Hills, CA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.