Stores > Cycle Gear, Laguna Hills, CA
  • Cycle Gear, Lag Cycle Gear, Laguna Hills, CA Elite Status

23052 Lake Forest Dr Ste A-2
      Laguna Hills, CA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (949) 581-7444

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Laguna Hills, CA by clicking a star below.

2017-07-18

10/10 did but again

"Best shop you will ever go to staff is super nice and knowledgeable, prices are low, mission Motorsports has nothing on this place

2017-07-02

Great service.

"Great service. Helped install my sena 20s and gave me quick intro to the unit. "

2017-06-30

Alls good at cycle gear

"I called to confirm what I needed was in stock The sales clerk confirm not only that it was in stock but was on sale and would hold it behind the counter in until I could get there to purchase it. . When I arrived and try to check out it rangup at regular price I told him I was told it was on sale and they stood behind the sale price. They have a very large inventory, huge helmet selection,with excellent prices very good customer service. The only thing I can hope for, is they would start carrying more Harley accessories /parts. Thanks Cycle gear!"

2017-06-28

Nice folks to work with.

"Overall experience was great. The staff was very busy but made me fell like I was a valued customer. "

2017-06-27

Sweet

"Staffs were so helpful and quick "

2017-06-23

Very friendly staff and a cool place to shop. Looks like they have everything you could think of for your ride.

"I will be coming back for all my bike needs."

2017-06-06

"called in to get a lighbulb they set one on hold for me. Super helpful thank you. "

2017-06-05

Overall a happy experience

"Everything is good, staff are helping and friendly, not pushing. But promised a discount as I bought a lot of gears, however it didn't happen. "

TonyKontopedes's Avatar

2017-05-19

Cycle Gear Laguna rocks!!!!

"I go there every few weeks for the most hard to find stuff at the best prices and I am NEVER disappointed. The sales staff is pro, they are knowledgeable and they go out of their way to make you feel like the number 1 customer. I like their selection of goods and the fact that they will order whatever you need. No hassles, no drag, these guys are top notch. "

2017-05-14

Good

"The salesman was very helpful and extremely knowledgeable."

2017-05-10

Very informative

"Good information on safety equipment and it software. "

2017-05-08

Clearly Motorsports Advocates

"Visited store to pick up a quart of oil and check out the store. I was greeted and welcomed immediately and treated as a valued customer despite buying only a quart of oil. Nice place with helpful staff."

2017-04-20

Great Customer Service and Everything I Needed

"I was impressed with the quality of service and attitude of the employees. Everyone is very helpful and informed. "

2017-04-07

Great!

"Its awesome going there, the guys are always polite and always finish helping you out all the way and don't forget"

2017-03-19

Good location, friendly staff. B++

"I've been coming to this store for about 5 years. The staff are always helpful and provide good recommendations. The only down-side is inventory. Browsing online you can see most every line of products they offer, but in-store it is significantly less. For main products like jackets and pants I would expect more name brands like Dianese, Icon, and Alpinestars.

Unfortunately the racks are overstocked with Bilt and discount brands. I'm not sure if that's just this store or Cycle Gear in general. I prefer to try on gear before buying, bot just buying and picking it up in-store, then returning, etc.

I'll keep coming back for the simple stuff, but not sure about big-ticket gear items.

Share Cycle Gear, Laguna Hills, CA's store rating

Cycle Gear, Laguna Hills, CA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Laguna Hills, CA is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Laguna Hills, CA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.