Stores > Cycle Gear, Lenexa, KS
  • Cycle Gear, Len Cycle Gear, Lenexa, KS Elite Status

9128 Marshall Drive
      Lenexa, KS US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (913) 307-0420

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Lenexa, KS by clicking a star below.

2017-07-15

excellent

"excellent, great customer service"

2017-07-10

Fantastic service!

"Mike was incredibly skilled and helpful as I was looking at purchasing a helmet. I had no clue where to start or what to look for, but he offered great advice and made me feel much more at ease. In a day and age where we buy everything online, this is one store worth coming to! Great selection and great service!"

2017-07-02

Great place to get my gear

"Will be going back often
Just hope they start carrying Black Brand clothing in the store I visit soon

2017-07-02

Helmet lens

"Great service! Associates were very knowledgeable. "

2017-06-29

Gearing up

"Trying this motorcycle thing again after 40 years off. Lot has changed. After buying a bike I had to get all the stuff to safely ride it. Not gonna ride in shorts and tee again. I was really shocked at the prices this gear lists and mostly sells for at retail stores. Online is better price wise but I like to try before buy. Returns are a pia. Great to find Cycle World. Prices ranged from low closeout prices to skies the limit. I get that you get what you pay for, mostly. But I'm a casual rider . I do not need a $500 jacket or $300 racing boots. If I did I could get them at Cycle Gear but I also got a good pair of armoured jeans and shoes that will work for me and give some protection street riding. All in my low, low budget. "

2017-06-28

Reasonably priced gloves

"Clerks are helpful & polite !"

2017-06-25

Good price, quickly shipped.

"Came exactly as described in perfect condition. Good price and an easy to use website. I shop in store when I am in the area, but this is the first time I have used the website. Nothing bad to say at all."

Outstanding,

"Came in to buy a helmet and was really glad Mike helped us, very helpful. "

Very Pleased

"The staff was extremely helpful and have a good selection and prices. "

2017-06-19

Review

"Great deals & Mike (?) was a great help"

2017-06-10

"They are very helpful and won't just sell you stuff. They make sure helmets fit properly."

Great store

"Great service and selection!"

Overland Park, Kansas Verified Customer

Friendly, helpful service

"Good discount on product, but out of stock on Website in my size. Associate at store immediately took me to rack when asked. Answered other questions knowledgably, no hurry."

Hunted down what I needed

"I tried to order a chain and sprocket for my fz8 but had a lot of trouble finding it. I came into Lenexa the day after getting in and the store manager Michael helped me out a lot. Asked what it was I was trying to do, other options I may want to try and then helped me find what would actually work. Thanks to you're awesome team I'm riding again and will be at your bike night this week."

2017-05-23

Competitive Pricing, Friendly Staff

"My son and his dad like to go to Freedom Cycle for all of their cycling needs and apparel. But it's about an hour from where his dad lives and Cycle Gear is right down the street from my work. I told his dad to take him shopping at Cycle Gear when he was looking for cycle boots, helmet and gloves. My son went up to the front desk to pay, the friendly staff gave him even more discounts on everything and he was able to get everything he needed to with the money he had. The both of them were so impressed with the prices compared to other places. The staff is super friendly and the added discounts were a huge bonus. We won't be going anywhere else but here for all our needs for quite some time."

Share Cycle Gear, Lenexa, KS's store rating

Cycle Gear, Lenexa, KS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Lenexa, KS is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Lenexa, KS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.