Stores > Cycle Gear, Matthews, NC
  • Cycle Gear, Mat Cycle Gear, Matthews, NC Elite Status

11328B E Independence Boulevard
      Matthews (Ch), NC US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (704) 846-0440

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Matthews, NC by clicking a star below.

2017-10-07

Nice people

"Went in for a helmet size change. Quick and easy."

2017-09-11

Very helpful

"Employees are super friendly and helped me pick out the right item for my bike"

2017-09-10

Personalized service

"Needed protective gear for my son. Was in and out with goggles, a chest protector and gloves in 15 minutes. The staff was very helpful and new the best items and pricing for a rider his size. "

2017-08-17

I got first class treatment from a knowledgable associate (Karen)

"I came to the store with the desire to purchase a handle-bar mount for my phone. Marketing mgr, Karen (7792) showed me the selections, made her recommendation and then put my purchase aside after briefing me on the installation. Then we looked at a series of Summer (mesh) riding jackets and pants. I tried on a selection of sizes from 3 different manufacturers until I found the style and the size I liked best. This took quite a long time. If she had not given me such kind and steady assistance, I might have balked at the purchase price and saved it for another day. After she put so much effort into my selections, I convinced myself to spend more than I had expected that day, This was all done while she lent her expertise occasionally to several other customers as well. She is a first class salesperson with riding experience and a gift for making the customer feel at ease and in good hands. "

2017-08-13

Awesome!

"Lady employee was awesome. She went above and beyond to make sure I got the right helmet and even cleaned up my old one. Best experience I've ever had at cycle gear in 10yrs!"

2017-08-01

First Time there!!!

"We were in there to buy for our 5 year old - we had a great experience and the employees were knowledgable and helpful."

2017-07-27

Friendly helpful staff.

"Very well stocked store and much more pleasurable experience than the dealerships."

2017-07-20

Excellent service.

"The staff was Excellent! The price of my new helmet was very fair."

2017-07-19

Great Store with very knowledgable people to help.

"I visited the store for the first time to check out the selection of riding jackets and ended up shopping for an hour. Not because they didn't have what I wanted but because it was fun to check out all the great selection of riding gear. "

2017-06-25

All geared up and ready to ride!

"The staff was amazing and helped me find the right gear to ride safely & comfortably!"

2017-06-24

Helmet purchased.

"Had what I wanted in stock

2017-06-20

Mz.Bklyn

"Great customer service. Knowledgeble"

2017-06-12

PLEASANTLY PLEASED

"SELECTION WAS AWESOME AND PRICING WAS COMPETITIVE. EVERYTHING YOU COULD EVER NEED FOR YOUR MOTORCYCLE CAN BE FOUND HERE. IF YOU CANT FIND IT THEY CAN ORDER IT.

2017-06-09

Excellent Salesperson

"Mike or Michael - salesguy extremely knowledgeable and personable. Great person who seems to have command over the shop. Been there 2x as a new cyclist and same experience. "

2017-06-03

On point

"Purchase a RAM phone holder. Installation didn't go as planned. Came back to the store and was given assistance. 2nd installation attempt went well. No need to return the item. Friendly staff."

Share Cycle Gear, Matthews, NC's store rating

Cycle Gear, Matthews, NC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Matthews, NC is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Matthews, NC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.