Stores > Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA
  • Cycle Gear, Sac Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA Elite Status

5400 Date Avenue
      Sacramento, CA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (916) 338-1649

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA by clicking a star below.

2017-09-17

Great deal, service needs improvement

"I went in for a Shorai battery and to order a 6D helmet. Surprise! They had a returned helmet in store that fit me. They even had a really good mark down on the price. The problem was when I was checking out, the cashier was manhandling the helmet on the counter as he was trying to remove the antitheft device. For an $850 helmet, you would think a soft surface in between the perfectly new helmet and the hard, dirty counter would be a no-brainer. I sucked it up because of the great deal, but if I had been paying full price, they would be replacing it."

2017-09-15

Fast and easy

"I got my package fast and it was just what I wanted."

2017-08-28

Great service and AMAZING selection!

"The store is HUGE! The people working there are extremely helpful. They answered all my questions, help me with some of my choices and even helped me save a few dollars! Always appreciated. I will definitely be coming back for all future riding needs!"

2017-08-27

"Cashier to rud price is good thks

2017-08-21

Came in for gear, stayed for like four hours

"Staff were all excellent, despite the fact that I was just "there" looking at stuff for about four hours. Ended up buying a helmet thanks to Eric, and some gloves thanks to a couple other guys that I unfortunately can't remember the names of. The cashier girl was also very nice and helpful in getting more help for stuff. All in all I highly recommend Cycle Gear for stuff that you want to have a little "hands on" time with before buying."

Sacramento Verified Customer
2017-08-21

Excellent

"The staff was very helpful and friendly "

2017-08-18

Best customer service

"I went in to buy a communication device for my helmet and they were able to install it for me. So for them doing that I also purchased a new pro visor and will be going back to purchase some gloves. The Sacramento store is the best. That's why I always go there first. "

2017-08-14

great customer service

"went in for a new tire swap. was expecting a half our to hour wait. tire was purchased and replaced on my rim within fifteen minutes."

2017-08-13

Great store, great service

"The store is awesome, huge , clean and vast motorcycle candy to choose from. The service has been excellent and I've spent a ton of money but I got what I know I wanted and needed the first time. Sizing is of course huge and they took the time helping me directly with boots and helmet to get it right. I think I've been there about 10 times this month buying new gear and it has always been great. I would tell anyone who needs motorcycle gear to go here first"

2017-08-08

Millennial Store

"It was clearly not cruiser/tour friendly. Strictly a off road and kneescrapper store. Which I ride all three but that day I was riding my Road King and looking for leather and cooling vest. Putting anything in that genre in the far back end of the store, as if to hide that relative no one speaks of, was a big clue. Go shop in the corner where normal people won't see you. Staff did little to dispell the obvious, in fact they confirmed it. I have no problem with the store's priority demographics. But wouldnt it be simplier to not carry any bagger/biker merchandise instead of trying to make us feel unloved. Which if you think about, given who we are is almost impossible. May shop there again but I'll be sure to use the back entrance, dont wanna scare the millennials."

2017-08-07

Awesome!!!!!

"Good selection of all kind of clothing and gear "

2017-07-31

Friendly and helpful

"Staff was friendly and helped my find the range bag I was looking for."

2017-07-26

Great inventory - Great staff

"Cycle Gear is my first stop when considering rider gear. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and patient and there's plenty of gear to select from."

2017-07-26

Everythings Excellentasked if

"Asked if I needed help, found what I wanted, checkout went smooth."

2017-07-23

Superb

"This place is magnificent"

Share Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA's store rating

Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Sacramento (big box), CA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.