Stores > eBags

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review eBags by clicking a star below.
2017-09-06

Shady Company

"My wife and I both purchased a pair of Bose qc35 headphones from the site using a coupon code that brought the price to $250 each so we were excited. A few hours later I receive an email saying that the item was so popular that it was out of stock and they canceled my order (on the site the product is still in stock in both colors). My charge is still pending on our credit card while my wife's charge has cleared through and she has not received any kind of correspondence from ebags but when she goes to track her order it does not exist on their site. This is extremely shady business practices, if you want to cancel the order send an email to each person who purchases the item and cancel the charges, don't let a charge go through and and make the order "disappear". Extremely Shady Company!!"

2017-08-31

E Bags ripped me off

"I ordered a backpack 2 weeks ago for 20% off and they were supposed to deliverer it 5 days later, but they lost my order and now I can't get the bag in the same color and without the discount. Do not waste your time, money and faith in this company because you will be disappointed. Go on any other bag site besides this one. (The customer service people are nice though) (Still NEVER use this site) (Actually just kidding thier customer service people are super sassy) (NEVER USE THIS SITE)"

2017-08-18

Unbeatable sale prices

"The bad reviews made me consider not ordering from them but I did anyways and am glad I did! Their sale prices were untouchable by any store online or not. I got my shipment within 7 days of ordering, just like they said I would. My two Osprey bags arrived securely packed and in mint shape. Will definitely order from them again."

2017-08-16

eBags disappointed me!!!

"eBags Company is not so bad, but I will really be thinking twice before buying from them again. I purchased two items to receive free shipping, but just to let you guys know my review is not about the quality of the shipping and handling as everything worked well with that part. I am, however, disappointed with how eBags charged me. Instead of being one single transaction, they charged me for each item on different days. If I would have used my debit card and not my credit card for this purchase, then I could have had an issue (e.g., Insufficient Funds Fee) with my bank account because in some occasions one just loses track of the amount of money like I did this time. I also do not put lots of money in my bank account for personal reasons. Furthermore, another problem I had was a promotion code I used not being applied to my order although it did show me it was applied. I called customer service to resolve this issue and they did not do anything about it just gave me a fake story. All in all, I still highly recommend you guys to contact customer support with any concerns you might have before buying from."

2017-08-15

DISAPPOINTED!!!!

"Very poor service - they sent my package back without even contacting me (why would they require the phone number and email???) because there were "problems" with my shipping address (there were none...) I called them when got suspicious about the missing package. I had to cancel the delivery because I needed the package for a certain day - I am traveling. The lady on the phone confirmed my cancellation; the next thing - I got an email from eBags telling me that my order would arrive ... the day after my departure.... So disappointed..."

2017-07-26

Zero Customer Service

"Ordered a carry on bag 2 weeks before my departure. Shipping was sloooooow but it appeared to be arriving in time. Got a message from the usps the day it was going to be delivered that there was an issue. I reached out to ebags to figure out what was going on. Didn't give me a reason why, just said they couldn't fulfill the order. Thanks for nothing.... "

2017-07-24

Would never do business with again

"Would never do business with this company again."

2017-07-20

Great bag/Timely delivery!

"Finally ordered a wheeled underseater tote I've been eyeing for a very long time. It fits the bill for my travel purposes and was delivered in a timely manner. I'm incredibly satisfied with my order!"

2017-07-20

ebags trade in trade up - more like send a bag and get nothing for it

"I saw a bag I wanted to buy, a little more than I could spend. I saw the advertised Trade in Trade up advert on their website, send a bag using a prepaid label and it goes to Goodwill, you get a coupon for $25.00 for ebags. GREAT!! right? sent in two excellent condition (never used) bags that I just didn't care for.....and I waited. and waited. First - you dont' get any real acknowledgement of your donation. If I had not written down the "transaction" number and made copies of the shipping labels (both of which vaporize after you do the transaction) I would have no proof it ever really happened. "someone" picked up the two bags from the Post office, and I have heard nothing ever since. I have reached out twice in the over-3-weeks since I sent the bags - and they tell me they have "no update" from whomever is supposed to do whatever....they keep putting me off saying they will "follow up with me" in 24-48 hours. I certainly get enough emails from ebags trying to get me to buy stuff...what the heck. When I complained they reminded me that the bag went to goodwill, some poor person who would otherwise not have a bag - I said I had NO PROBLEM with donating a bag; what I have a problem with is the come-on from ebags where they are probably getting a tax write-off for 'their' donations to goodwill at my expense. I have yet to hear what happened to the bags. seems like a scam to me, and now that I read all of the bad stories about shipping / returns / quality and otherwise, I will save my shipping labels as a tax writeoff and buy my bag elsewhere. Yours truly, an angry former customer.

2017-07-17

Awesome!!

"I would have given EBags a full five stars, but the shipping of my backpack took three extra days longer than it was supposed to!!! Also the colors are a little mixed up. I ordered a grey/red. But it came as a grey/pink. But I'm very excited about it because it matches my theme!! Thank you eBags!! "

2017-07-17

Shoddy merchandise and policy

"I purchased a FILA bag for diving. Found out that it was not large enough for my gear. Purchase was 6/6. Took the bag on a trip over July 4...zipper opened up. Thought maybe something had gotten caught. Took it on another trip 7/7 and same thing happened. Contacted E-bags. Sorry can't do anything for you!! But I can do something for them....not purchase from thenm!"

2017-07-08

Dishonest

"My wife bought 2 backpacks from Ebags and we checked to see if there was free returns and their website said there were. So, we placed the order and then my wife changed her mind. I tried to cancel the order, but their site said it was not able to be canceled and then it shipped the next day. We waited for it to get delivered and when it did we decided that we wanted to return them. I go back to Ebags' site to return their items and then I find out that they will charge me $5 per order to return if I want a refund. They gave the option to get ALL of my money back if I would settle for store credit. I did not want to do this so I bit the bullet and gave them $10 for free to get the remainder of my money back. Do not do business with this company because they are not upfront and honest."

2017-07-02

Awful customer service, won't let me cancel an order even though it's not yet shipped

"I wish I'd seen all the poor reviews before making a purchase from ebags. I placed an order and later reconsidered and contacted their customer service to try and cancel. Note that this order HAS NOT SHIPPED, and wouldn't be scheduled to ship for several days based on the processing time. Yet they still won't let me cancel it. They say they'll accept returns - meaning I'll have to pay return shipping and eat a restocking fee. The rep was giving me a story about how they can't cancel an order once it's been transmitted to the warehouse, which sounds like total B.S. At this point I'll be refusing any package they ship and will dispute the charge with the credit card company; and at least I have the customer "service" (I used that word loosely here) chat transcript to prove that cancellation was requested within reasonable time and refused. I won't order from ebags again, I won't let my friends/family make the mistake of doing so, and I advise all of you to avoid ebags also."

2017-06-17

E-Bags does not support US Troops and their families serving oberseas

"Tried to order a bag and the order was cancelled as I have an APO address. I was told that they have an exclusive contract with FEDEX and UPS and therefore cannot ship to APO addresses. Yet I am able to use other companies that use both FEDEX and UPS and the items change to USPS in New York or Chicago. I can order from the European side and pay about 1/3 more for the product. Not going to happen. Thanks for their support to US Troops - Not.

2017-06-08

Horrible

"I researched long & hard on line for the item I wanted. I ordered the luggage from eBags only to have problems from the get go. The discount coupon or code they promoted on the webpage did not work. After ordering, I contacted customer service & then said they would credit me the money. EBags charged my credit card the full amount. After 10 days I get an email that my order is cancelled. They cannot fill the order & this is after I received an order confirmation with a delivery date. The charge is still on my credit card without the discount. I now have to contact the CC company to dispute the charge. I'm done with eBags! I ordered a better piece of luggage thru Delsey Factory Outlet store at a much lower price than eBags. Save your time & avoid aggravation. Forget eBags!"

Share eBags's store rating

eBags is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eBags is not a merchant member
eBags does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!