Stores > eFlorist UK

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.10/10 0.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.13/10 0.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.15/10 0.15/10
Voice your opinion! Review eFlorist UK by clicking a star below.
2017-05-14

Pathetic

"I ordered the 50 stem bunch of roses and was utterly disgusted at what they sent. They looked like a cheap bunch of petrol station flowers. The Roses are possibly the smallest I have ever seen.

To top it off they were delivered in a box with the ridiculous plastic vase. I was so embarrassed to give these to my partner on her first mothers day.

A complete rip off!

2017-05-06

Undelivered

"I never write reviews but felt compelled to on this occasion. Ordered flowers from eFlorist for Mother's Day in the U.K. as I live in the US. Not only were the flowers not delivered but it took 10 emails back and forth and 6 weeks to get my money back. No apologies and no reason for all their issues. If I hadn't noticed that they hadn't refunded me then I wouldn't of continuously emailed them to eventually get my refund then they would of in effect stole that money. Completely unprofessional and unacceptable. Do not order flowers from this company."

2017-05-04

Very bad service and wring flowers

"I paid £120 for an order and recived something that totally does not match the published photo nor the discerption. I contacted eflorist team twice and shared with them pictures. Yet, they insisted that the order "matches their expectations" although I have not recived what I paid for it it was very different.

I will never deal with them again, nor recommend ordering something that looks way different from the photo as well as the discreption, but matches their disappointing low standards.

2017-05-03

Dreadful Company

"I ordered "Sunshine" which was described on eflorist website as a 100 full sized Daffodils which looked like a full bouquet , what I received was a hundred dwarf type Daffodils **** in a bunch which with a bit of effort I could have fitted them into my pocket. This was supposed to be for our 36th Wedding Anniversary and I was actually embarrassed by the flowers. My wife loves Daffodils and I thought she would have loved "Sunshine" but what she got was"Damp Squib". After weeks of phone calls and e-mails I did receive a full refund but I still feel very disappointed with eflorist that my Anniversary surprise was spoilt. Please do not order from this company I am not sure how they are still allowed to operate with all the negative feedback they receive."

2017-05-02

Useless service

"Useless service, missed my sisters birthday by 3 days and delivered dried out flowers in a box. They offered a replacement flowers which was again delivered 3 days late and even in a worst condition than the previous.
I have used many online florist over the years, but never received such a bad service.

2017-04-22

Don't order anything from this sight!

"Flowers didn't even turn up! Emailed and offered to send more, that's not good enough! Probably didn't even send them in the first place absolute joke! Really important flowers too!! Never again!!!"

2017-04-22

Will never use again

"Very disappointed with this service. Delivered flowers looked nothing like advertised bouquet.

There was approx half amount of flowers and wrong colour !

Have asked for my money back 4 times but customer services have ignored all requests and say 'flowers can vary'. Avoid using like the plague !!!!!!!

2017-04-19

Rubbish, looks like they are from a garage

"Shame I can't upload the image of the photo for the flowers received against the image that they display on their website.... will be using M&S and interflora from now on as had much better experience of getting what paid for with these companies. M&S surprisingly appear to be the best quality but won't be using eflorist anymore. If I want this quality I will go to Morrisons or Shell garage in future."

2017-03-30

AVOID TERRIBLE COMMUNICATIONS AND SERVICE TAKE MONEY DONT DELIVER AND DONT REFUND

"Made an order for Mothers Day then receive an email on Mothers Day at 2pm saying they could not fulfill my order and will issue a full refund the trouble is there was no time for me to arrange alternative for my wife and im still waiting for a refund 5 days later refunds usually take 2-4 days tops to go back into my bank account and avoid returning messages too i would avoid these thieves at all costs and never ever use again they are con artists !!!!"

2017-03-30

TOTAL RIP OFF AND FALSE ADVERTISING

"I ordered a beautiful Hedgerow bouquet - well beautiful on their website! In reality a cheap bunch of flowers that look as though they came from the market, just wrapped up in cheap old cellophane! No roses, no thistles - in fact absolutely nothing like the picture! I wish I could attach the photos!
After complaining they said they would speak to the Florist but 3 hrs later, nothing! I own a shop and any complaints are dealt with immediately. How long can it possibly take to make a call????
I noticed another last had the same problem with the same bouquet two days ago and got fobbed off.
I wish I had gone straight to INTERFLORA - at least I would I have got what I paid for. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

2017-03-28

Very disappointing

"Ordered what I hoped would be a beautiful english hedgerow bouquet - according to the website we could expect the made using the finest and freshest stems - purple, lilac and white. That is not what arrived. What arrived were dead tulips, dead roses, white and pink. Not a purple stem in sight. The photos showed tiny chrysthanthemums, thistles, beautiful dusty pink roses. I accept that there's lots of caveats on the website that say that the florist reserves the right to change the content of the bouquet but I hoped there might be at least one similarity. I also hoped the bouquet would be the same size, there were around half the number of stems. When I wrote to complain, I was fobbed of - firstly because I didn't supply pictures. So I did that. Then I was told that they were speak to the florist and explain my disappointment - but at far as they were concerned that was the matter closed. It's stealing in my mind. Making me pay for something - I truly didn't get. "

2017-03-27

Disgraceful

"My daughter ordered flowers for me for mother's day they told her they would arrive between 8am and 6pm on Sunday. No flowers arrived and no word back from her email to them. She paid 40 pound so not fair on a young girl. If you can't cope with the orders don't take them."

2017-03-27

Mother day flowers

"My Daughter sent me these flowers for mother day. Will I never seen such a poor show of flower, the roses were that bent over they the neck no about of water would make them ever Stand up again, they are all ready dieing the rest were very poor for the amount what was spent you would be better off going to you local petrol station and get better quality

2017-03-26

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

"Ordered two bunches of flowers to be delivered to Mums on Mothers day. Neither arrived. Email received blaming an unprecedented number of orders. Well if that's not bad enough - we guessed that - so we had ordered them to arrive on Saturday - phone call on Saturday at 4pm to say couldn't deliver and promised delivery Sunday - but no delivery Sunday either - now one bunch is promised for Monday and we have should get a refund for the other bunch.

Guess what guys - A flower delivery service needs to be reliable. Reading other reviews I'm obviously one of many. So this country is full of Mother's wondering why they've been forgotten and its all the fault of EFlorist.

2017-03-23

DO NOT USE

"The flowers i order was the wrong flowers they was dead on arrival the flowers was half the size the customer service was shocking they refused to give a refund I wouldn't recommend to anyone at all avoid at all costs "

Share eFlorist UK's store rating

eFlorist UK is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eFlorist UK is not a merchant member
eFlorist UK does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!