Stores > eFlorist UK

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.66/10 0.66/10
2017-02-18

Fuxxing hopeless

"I first drew to attention to the failure to deliver to the address given 24 hours after failure to delivery. Since then I had three emails from 3 different agents suggesting that I had failed in following delivery instructions. I read the conditions and drew attention to the detail where they not only failed to deliver the product but failed to make any effort to contact me or the recipient.
I no longer wanted to wait for a delivery that was clearly well beyond the occasion for which the flowers were intended. Not only were they in breach of contract but also extremely poor customer service. They had all the information they needed to contact me or the recipient and yet no effort had been made to do this beyond a vague note left by the deliverer with reference to the basement of the building where the flowers, if actually delivered, were left in the street to the weather and the public where they were either stolen or damaged. They responded to my requests for information with some badly delayed email responses each from different "customer service" agents.
I find this lack of customer care deplorable and I will be suggesting to anyone who asks my opinion that eFlorist is incapable of the simplest task of delivering flowers. My request now is very simple: I WANT A FULL AND IMMEDIATE REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!

This review was modified by cahurley on February 18 2017 03:45:02 AM

2017-02-17

"Absolutely shocking service. Delivered in the evening to a work address meaning a disappointing receiver (no-one there as outside business hours). Flowers were also bashed.

Customer service non-existent - one reply to an email then nothing. Will not answer phones. DO NOT USE

This review was modified by jmsheahan on February 17 2017 07:00:02 AM

2017-02-17

Do Not Use!

"The flowers never turned up & when I asked for a refund they refused me saying the address & postcode wasn't right - it is, the postcode & address takes you directly there! If the postal service and every other courier find it ok then so should they. They didn't even try to call me saying they were having trouble finding the place even though they had my number. They refuse to answer my calls, hanging up after being on hold. They blocked my email address after replying saying I could not get my refund. Unacceptable customer service after failing to deliver the goods they promised! Avoid dealing with this company as much as possible!! I am now having to fight to get my money back!"

This review was modified by onepics on February 17 2017 03:15:01 AM

2017-02-13

Very disappointing.

"Wrong flowers delivered and then was told that the flowers met their expectations therefore my complaint wont be considered any further. Deceiving website."

This review was modified by Tajmit on February 13 2017 11:00:01 AM

2017-02-13

eFlorist: I've bought better blooms from a garage forecourt.

"This is the third time I have been sent flowers through eFlorist and each time it has been really disappointing: the flowers have been such a scraggly, sorry bunch. I am telling everyone I know not to disappoint themselves by wasting their money on this service, and am writing this as a warning to you. The first time was a birthday bouquet from my sister. I complained and eFlorists did send a replacement bouquet but it was no better than the first. Now, for Valentine's Day, my husband has sent me a bunch of 12 red roses and they arrived in a large box but the bouquet looked as though it had been battered around during transit. One rose was beautiful but the others look dried-out and blackened. There is an information sheet warning of blackened petals; it says just to remove them, but if I were to do that some of the flowers would have no petals at all as the entire head has damage to the ends of the petals.

I phone customer services and was told to send pictures, which I did. The server wouldn't send the full array of photographs so I sent two, explaining I had more. Immediately I got the reply from customer services that two images were sufficient and the flowers are of excellent quality.

Had my husband gone to a garage forecourt he would have come back with better flowers than these. I am disappointed that his good intentions and kindness have not been matched by a good service from eFlorists. I have used various online floral delivery services in the past and never have had cause to complain to the florists before.

Do yourself a favour, go anywhere other than eFlorist for your blooms.

This review was modified by KuantanCurls on February 13 2017 10:45:01 AM

2017-02-11

Arrived DEAD, half the size and customer service awful.

"Ordered flowers for my mum who doesn't keep well and is going through a hard time. Turned up at her house only to see the flowers that were delivered that day...... DEAD and half the size. I had paid eflorist extra to get the slightly better bunch as they describe as (LUxury (50% extra) well if this is 50 percent extra then i cannot imagine the quality and size of the original priced ones. When I emailed them they returned an email saying I should "clean my vase" absoloutely disgusted with them and would not recommend them. The flowers looked like a £3 bunch from Asda...... save your money people go elsewhere. "

This review was modified by lauren_thomson_business on February 12 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-02-06

One star is too good!

"“I cannot believe there are any good reviews on here for this company. I have looked on other ratings sites and they generally get bad reviews - I only wish I'd looked at them before ordering from them.

We decided to go to MyEFlorist for flowers to be sent to my mother for her birthday. When my mother received them she put a photo on social media thanking me, but to my surprise, having spent £ 37.45 I was shocked at the tiny bunch (I cannot call it a bouquet) she was sent, but I just put it down to the fact this company must just charge a lot for what you get.

Two days later, my mother sent me another photo, of the flowers pretty much dead. They were daisies as well, so two days is far too short a time frame for them to last.

I was mortified so I emailed myEFlorist and get a reply asking if they were put in water. I was then offered £15.00 refund....£15????!!!! So I was offered less than half the cost back, for flowers which didn't even last half the time. I emailed back on the 27th January, but no response at all, so I have since emailed twice, and I am still being ignored.

If you like being embarrassed by a quality gift for someone, then go ahead and use this company, but if you want decent customer service and a decent product, I strongly suggest you go elsewhere.”

This review was modified by jo_worth on February 06 2017 06:45:01 AM

2017-02-02

delivery throughout UK - NOT

"I was looking forward to sending flowers to Scotland for my mum's birthday - didn't get that far as once I had filled out the form and info and clicked 'billing' it told me that they don't deliver to that address. - why ever not? it's not even somewhere random or rural???? disappointed big time"

This review was modified by jock04 on February 02 2017 02:45:01 AM

2017-01-23

Red is the new Pink

"Very disappointed with colour substitutions for a basket arrangement. Can't fault the style and quality of the arrangement. Just when you take the trouble to choose a PINK one as it relates to a small girl, to find Red and Yellow used instead it was gutting. Customer services said it was within their expectations. Last time I use these for my flowers."

This review was modified by PolGran673 on January 23 2017 03:45:02 AM

2017-01-14

Stay away from Eflorist... AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL!

"I live in the US, Ordered flowers and gifts for my girlfriend in the UK for her birthday [65.00USD] .. Placed order on Jan 08-17 to be delivered on Jan 11-17. I have ordered from Interflora many times and everytime she recieves flowers.. I know because she sends me photos along with her thank yous and I love yous. On January 12th we spoke and she never mentioned anything - so embarrassingly enough I had to ask her and completely ruin what was suppose to be a surprise. Today is Jan 14-17 and still absolutely no sign of her delivery. I have emailed customer service 4 times in 5 days and all I receive is a computer generated response. The worst company ever. Please don't go through the same frustration as many of us have, your chances of satisfaction are much better anywhere else."

This review was modified by aa4life on January 14 2017 08:45:01 AM

2017-01-03

Unable to deliver

"They were unable to deliver sympathy flowers to the requested address and offered in place a flower arrangement containing pink roses and cerise gerberas and purple Alstroemerias, which is totally unsuitable for a sympathy arrangement. I then got told that's all they could offer I requested a refund which the chap said would take Upton 25 days!!! Then when challenged said 3-5 days!!! Disgusting service will not use again or recommend them!!! "

This review was modified by Annie74 on January 03 2017 02:58:12 AM

2016-12-31

Horrendous NEVER USE AGAIN

"I ordered a beautiful looking bouquet online, containing my partners favourite colours and flowers. Paying £37!!!!
What was delivered was a completely different bouquet, to which I could of gone to Tesco and got similar for £10
I was spoiling my partner that day and I was made to look like a complete idiot by what was delivered.
Customer service said the would look into it and I have had no response since, I've sent 3 emails since with no reply.
This company deserve to fold and let real florists do the job how it should be done.
They have basically taken my £37 and spent it how they wished on CRAP and the have zero shame in doing so. It's £75 to go to small claims court and do you know what I'm very tempted to go to the extra expense as they are clearly doing this on a large scale.

2016-12-29

Extremely disappointed

"flowers ordered for next day delivery not delivered . I received an email at 18.00 to inform me they could not deliver
I replied asking for a refund immediately still waiting for a reply today

This review was modified by Yvonneyule1953 on December 29 2016 06:06:45 AM

2016-12-27

Not a happy customer

"After purchasing the received bunch was nothing like the picture and flowers were substituted by much cheaper value flowers.When I complained and e mailed,they just tried to fob me off.I gave them a chance to rectify the situation but got nothing so asked for my money back to no avail."

This review was modified by Kmcwilfred on December 27 2016 12:09:18 PM

2016-10-28

DO NOT USE!

"The description was misleading; I thought it was a plant but it turned out to be a stem in oasis in a vase for £30 plus delivery!

It then lasted less than a week before all the flowers and leaves fell off. The customer service was apalling (they would not do anything unless you told them within 7 day - £35 for seven day of pleasure of not good value for money)

Apart from the initial impact it was a complete waste of money!

I will be using supermarket flowers from now on. They are much more reasonably prices, you know what you are getting, you get better customer service and they last longer!

Share eFlorist UK's store rating

eFlorist UK is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eFlorist UK is not a merchant member
eFlorist UK does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!