Stores > eFlorist UK

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.12/10 0.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.92/10 0.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.17/10 0.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review eFlorist UK by clicking a star below.
2017-04-22

Don't order anything from this sight!

"Flowers didn't even turn up! Emailed and offered to send more, that's not good enough! Probably didn't even send them in the first place absolute joke! Really important flowers too!! Never again!!!"

2017-04-22

Will never use again

"Very disappointed with this service. Delivered flowers looked nothing like advertised bouquet.

There was approx half amount of flowers and wrong colour !

Have asked for my money back 4 times but customer services have ignored all requests and say 'flowers can vary'. Avoid using like the plague !!!!!!!

2017-04-19

Rubbish, looks like they are from a garage

"Shame I can't upload the image of the photo for the flowers received against the image that they display on their website.... will be using M&S and interflora from now on as had much better experience of getting what paid for with these companies. M&S surprisingly appear to be the best quality but won't be using eflorist anymore. If I want this quality I will go to Morrisons or Shell garage in future."

2017-03-30

AVOID TERRIBLE COMMUNICATIONS AND SERVICE TAKE MONEY DONT DELIVER AND DONT REFUND

"Made an order for Mothers Day then receive an email on Mothers Day at 2pm saying they could not fulfill my order and will issue a full refund the trouble is there was no time for me to arrange alternative for my wife and im still waiting for a refund 5 days later refunds usually take 2-4 days tops to go back into my bank account and avoid returning messages too i would avoid these thieves at all costs and never ever use again they are con artists !!!!"

2017-03-30

TOTAL RIP OFF AND FALSE ADVERTISING

"I ordered a beautiful Hedgerow bouquet - well beautiful on their website! In reality a cheap bunch of flowers that look as though they came from the market, just wrapped up in cheap old cellophane! No roses, no thistles - in fact absolutely nothing like the picture! I wish I could attach the photos!
After complaining they said they would speak to the Florist but 3 hrs later, nothing! I own a shop and any complaints are dealt with immediately. How long can it possibly take to make a call????
I noticed another last had the same problem with the same bouquet two days ago and got fobbed off.
I wish I had gone straight to INTERFLORA - at least I would I have got what I paid for. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

2017-03-28

Very disappointing

"Ordered what I hoped would be a beautiful english hedgerow bouquet - according to the website we could expect the made using the finest and freshest stems - purple, lilac and white. That is not what arrived. What arrived were dead tulips, dead roses, white and pink. Not a purple stem in sight. The photos showed tiny chrysthanthemums, thistles, beautiful dusty pink roses. I accept that there's lots of caveats on the website that say that the florist reserves the right to change the content of the bouquet but I hoped there might be at least one similarity. I also hoped the bouquet would be the same size, there were around half the number of stems. When I wrote to complain, I was fobbed of - firstly because I didn't supply pictures. So I did that. Then I was told that they were speak to the florist and explain my disappointment - but at far as they were concerned that was the matter closed. It's stealing in my mind. Making me pay for something - I truly didn't get. "

2017-03-27

Disgraceful

"My daughter ordered flowers for me for mother's day they told her they would arrive between 8am and 6pm on Sunday. No flowers arrived and no word back from her email to them. She paid 40 pound so not fair on a young girl. If you can't cope with the orders don't take them."

2017-03-27

Mother day flowers

"My Daughter sent me these flowers for mother day. Will I never seen such a poor show of flower, the roses were that bent over they the neck no about of water would make them ever Stand up again, they are all ready dieing the rest were very poor for the amount what was spent you would be better off going to you local petrol station and get better quality

2017-03-26

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

"Ordered two bunches of flowers to be delivered to Mums on Mothers day. Neither arrived. Email received blaming an unprecedented number of orders. Well if that's not bad enough - we guessed that - so we had ordered them to arrive on Saturday - phone call on Saturday at 4pm to say couldn't deliver and promised delivery Sunday - but no delivery Sunday either - now one bunch is promised for Monday and we have should get a refund for the other bunch.

Guess what guys - A flower delivery service needs to be reliable. Reading other reviews I'm obviously one of many. So this country is full of Mother's wondering why they've been forgotten and its all the fault of EFlorist.

2017-03-23

DO NOT USE

"The flowers i order was the wrong flowers they was dead on arrival the flowers was half the size the customer service was shocking they refused to give a refund I wouldn't recommend to anyone at all avoid at all costs "

2017-02-18

Fuxxing hopeless

"I first drew to attention to the failure to deliver to the address given 24 hours after failure to delivery. Since then I had three emails from 3 different agents suggesting that I had failed in following delivery instructions. I read the conditions and drew attention to the detail where they not only failed to deliver the product but failed to make any effort to contact me or the recipient.
I no longer wanted to wait for a delivery that was clearly well beyond the occasion for which the flowers were intended. Not only were they in breach of contract but also extremely poor customer service. They had all the information they needed to contact me or the recipient and yet no effort had been made to do this beyond a vague note left by the deliverer with reference to the basement of the building where the flowers, if actually delivered, were left in the street to the weather and the public where they were either stolen or damaged. They responded to my requests for information with some badly delayed email responses each from different "customer service" agents.
I find this lack of customer care deplorable and I will be suggesting to anyone who asks my opinion that eFlorist is incapable of the simplest task of delivering flowers. My request now is very simple: I WANT A FULL AND IMMEDIATE REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!

2017-02-17

"Absolutely shocking service. Delivered in the evening to a work address meaning a disappointing receiver (no-one there as outside business hours). Flowers were also bashed.

Customer service non-existent - one reply to an email then nothing. Will not answer phones. DO NOT USE

2017-02-17

Do Not Use!

"The flowers never turned up & when I asked for a refund they refused me saying the address & postcode wasn't right - it is, the postcode & address takes you directly there! If the postal service and every other courier find it ok then so should they. They didn't even try to call me saying they were having trouble finding the place even though they had my number. They refuse to answer my calls, hanging up after being on hold. They blocked my email address after replying saying I could not get my refund. Unacceptable customer service after failing to deliver the goods they promised! Avoid dealing with this company as much as possible!! I am now having to fight to get my money back!"

2017-02-13

Very disappointing.

"Wrong flowers delivered and then was told that the flowers met their expectations therefore my complaint wont be considered any further. Deceiving website."

2017-02-13

eFlorist: I've bought better blooms from a garage forecourt.

"This is the third time I have been sent flowers through eFlorist and each time it has been really disappointing: the flowers have been such a scraggly, sorry bunch. I am telling everyone I know not to disappoint themselves by wasting their money on this service, and am writing this as a warning to you. The first time was a birthday bouquet from my sister. I complained and eFlorists did send a replacement bouquet but it was no better than the first. Now, for Valentine's Day, my husband has sent me a bunch of 12 red roses and they arrived in a large box but the bouquet looked as though it had been battered around during transit. One rose was beautiful but the others look dried-out and blackened. There is an information sheet warning of blackened petals; it says just to remove them, but if I were to do that some of the flowers would have no petals at all as the entire head has damage to the ends of the petals.

I phone customer services and was told to send pictures, which I did. The server wouldn't send the full array of photographs so I sent two, explaining I had more. Immediately I got the reply from customer services that two images were sufficient and the flowers are of excellent quality.

Had my husband gone to a garage forecourt he would have come back with better flowers than these. I am disappointed that his good intentions and kindness have not been matched by a good service from eFlorists. I have used various online floral delivery services in the past and never have had cause to complain to the florists before.

Do yourself a favour, go anywhere other than eFlorist for your blooms.

Share eFlorist UK's store rating

eFlorist UK is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eFlorist UK is not a merchant member
eFlorist UK does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!