Stores > firstfederalpayments.com
  • firstfederalpay

Voice your opinion! Review firstfederalpayments.com by clicking a star below.
2013-04-16

"Used First Federal Payments to get a merchant account for my new insurance company. Their system is easy to use and their pricing is very transparent. I would recommend them to any of my friends and financial services who are looking for credit card processing"

2013-04-16

"Called up a few credit card processing companies and was definitely most comfortable with First Federal. They were able to give me an easy API to use on my computer parts website and have had no issues."

2013-04-15

"First Federal Payments was very helpful in getting my bakery to accept credit card payments. They sent over a credit card terminal and I was ready to go in less than 5 business days!"

2013-04-14

"Successfully set up a merchant account through First Federal and found their customer support and loan pricing to be very helpful.

2013-04-10

"We retained first federal payments to process our credit cards over a year ago and the experience has been wonderful. Customer service and IT support are impeccable. By switching to first federal payments we even saved $1000 per month!!!"

2013-04-09

"First federal was great for setting me up with merchant account for my new restaurant . The terminal arrived early and setup was very simple "

2013-04-09

"I called up First Federal Payments after seeing their ad online and spoke to one of their sales reps. They walked me through the setup and contract process and were quite helpful in explaining everything. I have been using them for close to 3 months and its been smooth and painless."

2013-04-07

"Been with First Federal for 2 years. They have been a blessing. Pricing is spot on. Would highly recommend."

2013-04-07

"I am the CFO of a large corporation. After doing some homework on a number of companies I came across First Federal. Besides the savings that their incredible team of analyst were able to provide, I also received top of line customer service. All aces in my book."

2013-04-05

"firstfederalpayments was very easy to deal with and were able to get me a merchant account in less than a day. I would recommend them to any business looking for good service and low pricing."

2013-04-05

"pricing was transparent and low. Never felt pressured by the sales rep and the process of signing up took less than one day. Good people and great service."

2013-04-05

"Spoke with a customer service rep at First Federal Payments who were very helpful in getting me and my company set up with Credit card processing. I was/am pleased with their quality of service. Additionally, their bills are very transparent leaving me with no misunderstanding of charges incurred."

2013-04-05

"called first federal spoke with eric from sales. he walked me through the whole process of setting up a merchant account in a very simple fashion. im very happy with their service and their prices"

2013-04-05

"Had a great experience with the customer service rep and First Federal. They walked me through all the required integration and pricing."

2013-04-03

"I used first federal payments to get a new merchant account and credit card terminal. Their customer service and fee structure were great! "

Share firstfederalpayments.com's store rating

firstfederalpayments.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

firstfederalpayments.com is not a merchant member
firstfederalpayments.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!