Stores > HealthPost
  • HealthPost HealthPost Elite Status

Monday “ Friday: 8am - 5pm. Closed Saturday, Sunday and statutory holidays.
      0800 148 148

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
Voice your opinion! Review HealthPost by clicking a star below.

Great service

"I love shopping with HealthPost because they have a huge range of products that I would have to shop at multiple stores to access and compare, their service is great and their delivery service is incredibly fast"

Great company

"Easy to order. Fast delivery. Excellent product at great prices!"

2017-10-18

New Zealand best health and well-being store

"I shop with HealthPost regularly and have never had a bad experience. "

2017-10-12

Highly recommend using Healthpost

"I started using Healthpost to purchase my personal vitamins and health supplement products about six months ago, and have ordered regularly every month since. I have had a 100% excellent experience, without exception, and have made significant savings for myself in buying these products from Healthpost rather than across the counter in the pharmacy or health store, as I used to. On one product alone, I save myself $10 per month compared to what that exact same product used to cost me in any pharmacy I tried. The website is extremely simple and user-friendly, the 'live chat' is very helpful and knowledgeable when I've needed to ask questions, and the packages are delivered safely within only a couple of days, every single time. I've been delighted, and have recommended HealthPost to family and friends who are now also using it. "

2017-10-12

"There is a degree of relief as a result of purchasing products from you."

2017-10-11

Best healthcare products in the world

"Best product potency, customer service, and shipping speed on earth! Way to go Healthpost!!!"

Excellent service

"Healthpost are highly recommended. I have often used their service and find it excellent. The customer communication is very good, the products are delivered very quickly (overnight usually). I like the way they stand by their products and offer refund or replacement if the product does not suit and always seem happy to help. I also find the Healthpost website clear and easy to use. "

2017-10-11

A great company to trade with.

"Purchased products online. Hassle free and the goods we excellent quality and cheaper than anywhere else. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend HealthPost to family and friends. I will be a repeat customer. "

I love ordering from Healthpost

"The website is easy to navigate, the prices are great, the info about the products is comprehensive and the delivery is fast and accurate. "

2017-10-11

I'm a big fan of Healthpost!

"Healthpost has a huge range of products at great prices, and delivery is super fast. It's also great to support a business based here in Aotearoa, and especially one that is committed to sustainability and helping others through their donation programme. I'm a big fan and recommend Healthpost to all! "

2017-10-06

Money well spent

"Easy to find what your looking for resemble prices quick delivery
and great selection of great products

2017-10-05

Great internet selling service

"Well I have always been contented with the service, the products, the friendly customer service line. The prices are competitive too.
They pack the products well and I have never had a breakage.

2017-10-04

Very convenient

"I love shopping my beauty needs here as they offer cheaper price and incredibly fast shipping. I did use the live chat once and Kim was very helpful."

2017-09-27

HealthPost provides an excellent service. Long may they continue to do so.

"Staff service is excellent and products arrive safely and very fast."

2017-09-27

Flag the Health Stores and Chemists..

"Great range of products, easy ordering system, fast delivery and FANTASTIC PRICES...This will be my "go to" place for these sorts of products not the Health Stores or Chemists. Thank you HealthPost for looking after the NZ consumer and not ripping us off like the others. LOVE LOVE LOVE !! "

Share HealthPost's store rating

HealthPost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HealthPost is a merchant member
HealthPost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.