Stores > HealthPost

• Address: HealthPost Limited, PO Box 9, Collingwood, Golden Bay, New Zealand
    • Contact: info@healthpost.co.nz
    • Phone: 0800 148 148
    • Customer Support: 0800 148 148
    • Business Hours: Monday – Friday: 8am - 5pm. Closed Saturday, Sunday and statutory holidays.
    • Fax: 0800 353 747

Product & services pricing Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review HealthPost by clicking a star below.
2017-03-16

Amazing range of products and pricing!

"A lot cheaper than regular pharmacy prices and the amount of product they have is huge, you can pretty much find anything you are looking for"

This review was modified by vcagdask on March 21 2017 12:00:07 AM

2017-03-08

Cheap vitamins

"much cheaper than the pharmacy or supermarket and exactly the same brands. Delivery was quicker than advised."

This review was modified by nzdoddfamily on March 10 2017 09:45:01 PM

2017-02-22

"HealthPost never fails to offer and deliver an excellent service to me. Their website is so easy to use and records my past purchases which makes it even easier for me to re-order. Thank-you HealthPost
Vanessa :)

This review was modified by vlilburn on February 24 2017 05:00:02 PM

2017-02-16

Rhino cream

"Fantastic product!! Works on all skin issues we have tried...white tail spider bite, sunburn and sunburn blisters, cooking burns and blisters.. Small cuts and wounds, face breakouts, sandfly bites....eczema... Nappy rash... It really does work, and takes pain away super fast!"

This review was modified by cushlagreenland_cg on February 21 2017 12:00:11 AM

Best Online Shopping

"I have been a customer of HealthPost for a number of years & during that time they have gone from strength to strength. They provide a huge range of differing products at the best prices & I have recommended HealthPost to all my family & friends. It's so convenient to be able to browse & compare products on line & read the reviews. As long as my order is placed by lunchtime I always have it the next day which is one of the things I love above the service at HealthPost"

This review was modified by nickoftime499 on February 17 2017 06:00:07 PM

Awesome job Health post

"I would like to thank everyone who works for health post in supplying a wonderful range of health products.
And for us who live a little farther away from the shops a great shipping service. The Helg family

This review was modified by helggnee on February 17 2017 04:30:02 PM

Best online shopping experience

"Love shopping with Healthpost, if ever I need health products for me or my children I go straight to Healthpost and they always have what I am looking for and there shipping is incredibly fast which is an extra bonus. "

This review was modified by cameil_r_87 on February 17 2017 04:30:02 PM

2017-02-09

What's it to love about this company?

"Such a great shopping experience. Website very easy to navigate, extremely fast delivery, comprehensive range of products, great specials, long product expiry dates and a rewarding loyalty programme."

This review was modified by ruskinperwick on February 14 2017 12:00:23 AM

Quick as a Bell

"I recently purchased Organic Magnesium Ultra tablets from Good Health NZ. The product was excellent as was the service. The parcel arrived "quick as a bell" in 2 days. I couldn't have been happier."

This review was modified by edmac-29474 on February 10 2017 11:30:02 PM

2017-02-08

Huge range of products in all categories

"Healthpost is always the first website I visit when I want to by natural health products and supplements. They have the biggest range in one website. The shipping cost is reasonable and delivery fast. I like the rewards programme too."

This review was modified by twicks on February 10 2017 05:00:01 PM

Simply the best!

"Fantastic range of products at excellent prices. Super fast postage. Great support and help services. Well recommended."

This review was modified by kellz_windsor on February 10 2017 05:00:01 PM

2017-02-01

From an old extremely satisfied customer

"I've purchased from Health Post for nearly 20 years and have found excellent service right from their early beginnings. They have products very competitively priced and also a great range. It is my number one Health Shop and I place an order nearly every month."

This review was modified by p_k_guy on February 03 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-01-29

What a great site!

"Fantastic service with super fast delivery and huge range and excellent prices."

This review was modified by shakespeare_nz on January 31 2017 03:45:01 PM

2017-01-26

Superb service and advice

"Received great service fast courier of items ordered and excellent advice on products with an extensive range to choose from"

This review was modified by zl2tec on January 31 2017 12:01:00 AM

2017-01-26

Healthpost

"I have been with Healthpost since the beginning, (over 25 years) and still have all the old catalogs that use to get sent out before the internet site was a reality. Over those years I have had nothing but fair trade with them. Always quick to point out to me when ordering. that a special deal or a better deal was available. The products and cost have always been better than anywhere else. The best part, is that my orders would be delivered well packed, the next morning like magic on my doorstep. I love that they do not stock any products that are tested on animals. Healthpost also contribute to many humanitarian and environmental causes. From dealing with Linley on the phone when I was sure she was talking from inside a wardrobe to now where Healthpost employ many, the service has always had a personal touch. I hope to continue to do all my health care shopping with Healthpost well into the future and I now have both my Daughter and my Grand daughter being customers of this great NZ family business."

This review was modified by goldsharktooth on January 31 2017 12:00:39 AM

Share HealthPost's store rating

HealthPost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HealthPost is a merchant member
HealthPost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.