Stores > HealthPost

• Address: HealthPost Limited, PO Box 9, Collingwood, Golden Bay, New Zealand
    • Contact: info@healthpost.co.nz
    • Phone: 0800 148 148
    • Customer Support: 0800 148 148
    • Business Hours: Monday – Friday: 8am - 5pm. Closed Saturday, Sunday and statutory holidays.
    • Fax: 0800 353 747

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
2017-01-18

Online purchasing fast and easy

"I have made several purchases from HealthPost and it is always fast and easy with awesome prices and prompt delivery. Couldn't ask for anything more, highly recommended to all purchasers."

This review was modified by chasnjill_wood on January 20 2017 08:00:02 PM

2017-01-18

Happy and healthy

"So glad I found this company, great service"

This review was modified by totallyupcycle on January 20 2017 04:30:03 PM

2017-01-12

Great choice!

"Good range of various products, great prices and a website that is easy to use!"

This review was modified by jacbercreations on January 17 2017 12:00:47 AM

2017-01-12

Best supplier of health products in New Zealand

"Healthpost is my go to place for any health product. They have amazing service - super helpful and quick! I love their charitable giving, their reward system, the super fast delivery and their reasonable prices. This is one company that I always recommend to my friends!!"

This review was modified by nina-watts on January 17 2017 12:00:43 AM

Best of the Best

"I am amazed that HealthPost should send me a reply paid envelope to return an unopened item that I wanted to have refunded from my recent order. This type of service is beyond the call of duty as most businesses would expect the customer to return the item at their own cost.
Long may HealthPost prosper.

Anthony Opie
Marahau R D 2

This review was modified by marahau on January 13 2017 07:30:02 PM

Realistically priced supplements

"HealthPost offers a wide range of quality branded products that include supplements sourced worldwide, natural beauty and body care for babies, adults and pets, superfoods to teas. also the The prices are affordable, a good description of each supplement is provided and plenty of customer reviews. It's easy to order online and very prompt delivery. HealthPost supports a number of charities and you are able to select which one your order will donate to. "

This review was modified by saywell-82150 on January 13 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-01-11

Can't get enough of Health Post!

"Such a great range and they are always the best prices. I just get everything from them now. They send stuff really quick too! Love it."

This review was modified by jchamie on January 13 2017 04:00:03 PM

2017-01-11

Looking for quality, affordable health products? Look no further than HealthPost

"HealthPost delivers products that are quality and affordable, their service is excellent and delivery is super quick. I highly recommend them."

This review was modified by ra_dave on January 13 2017 04:00:03 PM

2016-12-18

top marks

"Great attitudes, products, service, postage rates, fast delivery, very helpful, many thanks :)"

2016-12-17

Fast service!

"Great service - order processed and delivered to my door by rural delivery within 24 hours!"

2016-12-15

Top of the south

"I have used this business since it first started. It may be over 30 years. Will continue to do so. I like their helpful staff and their giving nature. Their range of products is impressive and I often recommend them to others."

This review was modified by Stephjb on December 15 2016 12:15:01 PM

2016-12-14

Supa Doopa Health Post

"Brilliant website which is easy to use - excellent products and quick delivery times. Go Health Post - you rock. "

2016-12-14

Great service!

"Easy to use website, no mucking around, easy payment/checkout process, very quick delivery. Always good pricing too."

2016-12-07

Stunning Kiwi Enterprise

"I love this company because it is a NZ company and they provide the best prices without the risk of being stung by Customs Duties, taxes and fines which can cost more than the order, when purchased from an offshore company. This was my experience!
HealthPost offer a great range of products, at great prices and often NZ products. They also offer Free Shipping if the order reaches $79. The processing of the order is also highly efficient with the order being delivered within a couple of days. A great company.

2016-12-07

Fast and easy every time.

"I always shop on HealthPost when buying online. It is easy to find what I want, I read other people's reviews (which appear to me to be honest and matter-of-fact) and then place my order. It is quick and easy, the products are always priced competitively (usually cheaper!!!), and the delivery is really fast. I have never had a problem of any kind."

Share HealthPost's store rating

HealthPost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HealthPost is a merchant member
HealthPost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.