Stores > HealthPost
  • HealthPost HealthPost Elite Status

Monday “ Friday: 8am - 5pm. Closed Saturday, Sunday and statutory holidays.
      0800 148 148

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review HealthPost by clicking a star below.
2017-06-18

Great Site

"Easy to use. Good prices. Fast delivery times."

HealthPost

"Always a pleasant reliable service, friendly advice, extensive range of products, great specials and speedy delivery "

Just the best!

"I have made increasing use of this site. Their range is expansive whilst prices are inexpensive! Their reward system is an instant benefit. Ordering is quick and delivery is prompt. They are now my 'go to' site. Top marks, guys!"

Very good service

"Telephone contact very good."

2017-06-14

great company with exceptional service and products

"Ive been using Healthpost for many years and have never had a negative experience. "

By far the best!

"Healthpost provide an excellent product range with detailed information about each product at unbeatable prices and super fast delivery times. Healthpost is my go to shop for both health and skincare requirements and I highly recommend them! "

Love Healthpost

"Top brands, awesome prices, prompt service often with next day delivery. I recommend Heathpost to all my friends. "

2017-06-14

5 stars for service, reliable products and efficient, clear communication !

"As I have multiple health issues and am environmentally and chemically sensitive, reliable natural products are always top of my shopping list. I have found that the staff at Healthpost always go that extra mile when I am in need and not sure what products could suit; as well as listening, so communication, very important to me, is always clear, fast and efficient. I am always notified immediately when a product is either not available or on back order. A huge " Thank You" to Healthpost and I would highly recommend this service to everyone concerned about their and their family's health."

2017-06-09

Regular User

"I find the products are good, no hassles and have quick service, and provide excellent varieties."

2017-06-07

"I have been ordering products from HealthPost for the past 2 years now, and I find they have a wide product range at reasonable prices (cheaper than the local health food shop). I have also used their on-line assistance when inquiring about products which is great, when you want that little extra information and their products are always delivered within 48 hours of ordering, so I rate their service very highly.

outstanding Company

"Friendly staff, very costumer friendly, fast delivery"

Great online shopping

"Great range of products, fat delivery Excellent"

Amazingly Fast Delivery

"I decided to try Tumeric on the recommendation of a friend. Didn't know much about it so I consulted Mr Google and then looked at a couple of websites selling Tumeric. I found the HealthPost website easy to find my way around and had plenty of products to compare and very competitive prices, so placed an order. I was delighted with how quickly my order turned up, especially as I live in a rural delivery area. "

2017-05-31

Great service - free freight.

"We have always received exceptional service, the HealthePost has a great range of products - we always buy enough to get "free freight"."

2017-05-31

great service no hassle satisfaction always.

"always happy to buy from HealthPost."

Share HealthPost's store rating

HealthPost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HealthPost is a merchant member
HealthPost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.