• iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

"Fast delivery - computer shipped as ordered - computer performed wonderfully for many years. Would recommend iBuypower to friends and that is also why I am a return customer. Richard Lee is helping me out now with my order and doing a fantastic job."

"FranciscoM was my technical support for my issues and he was extremely knowledgable and friendly. I had multiple issues and he was able to efficiently solve them and was able to go through step by step with me what I needed to do on my end. He is awesome!"

"Audio / USB PCB broken, need replacement. Spoke to Lee with Tech support to obtain a replacement.

"This was an easy to order system. it was built quickly. I was impressed with how well the cord management was. It did make a clicking noise when it arrive, but a quick call to tech support and all I did was remove the PSU, fix the netting underneath it, and reinstall the PSU. It's worked beautifully in since then.

They assign you a personal customer service representative, and Robert was very responsive and helpful. I strongly recommend buying from ibuypower.

"Called Mike in regards to a problem, he promptly fixed it. I will be using IBUYPOWER again in the future"

"Computer worked great, great customer service. Buying another computer due to being so pleased with the first one from Ibuypower. "

"talked to richard lee.

i was quite pleased with my first machine, which explains why i have now ordered a second. there was a problem with the first computer, but i sent it back and got it fixed pronto. i'm pleased with the ibuypower product.

"Spoke with lee and he was very helpful and answered all of my questions"

"Robert was a big help in the processing of my order. When my PC arrived it was awesome, I felt like a kid on Christmas. Plugged it in booted it up, realized that one of the red led lights on inside must have cracked during packing. Robert was there to help me out again and said he would ship one out right away. The computer has worked great and nothing wrong with the performance yet. "

"i have been very satisfied with ibuypower products . But the customer service has been the main reason i'll shop here again . back when i first ordered i was very satisfied and pleased with mr richard lee. and today when i called 3 YEARS! later a mr Brad Grimes did a very good job helping me with my problems and explaining how i need to fix it while also providing the links i need to get the correct parts. he took his time did not rush me very very happy customer. thanks alot "

"This was a great experience.
I had a few technical questions, so I went to tech support. The man who answered my questions was pleasant and professional. Not only did he answer my questions with speed and confidence, he also got outside of his comfort zone and helped me with some sales related questions. He took the proper amount of time that I needed to be confident with your product. Although I didn't buy from him direct (im a price shopper) he was directly responsible for my iBUYPOWER purchase. I bought through newegg, but I bought your product because of the confidence that he built in me.

Scott Southwick
BTW I requested a review before it was suggested.

"This is my first purchase through Ibuypower, and so far I have not been disappointed. The only hiccup I've had has been with a back ordered cooling unit, but that problem was swiftly solved by an employee of Ibuypower named Mike. Mike was helpful and polite in helping me solve the problem. I appreciate the help."

"The whole process is smooth and easy. Any time i had a question Lee was there to answer it. They have people that go over your order before you pay to make sure it is all compatible. That way you don't have to worry about stuff not working when you get it. I have used them several times and had no issues! Thanks"

"My last purchase from iBUYPOWER was like.. 5-6 years ago. And I don't have the order # or anything anymore. But it was a great experience, and obviously has been working well considering I am just now buying a replacement. (And not getting rid of this one, we're upgrading the RAM and video card and my kids are getting it!) I still have no issues playing games on it (Just WoW and Minecraft, really.) So it was a great investment, and one I am glad to make again. Lee has been super helpful with questions and follow up, too, making it another great experience."

"Very helpful when my power supply died. RMA was a quick process and I was sent a replacement promptly."

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.