Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10

2016-08-25

Great PC!

"Financial dept. doesn't understand virtual credit card numbers but otherwise they did a great job. Richard Lee, my assigned contact, was very professional, helpful and took care of order details."

This review was modified by usok007 on August 25 2016 01:27:33 PM

2016-08-25

"Great customer support fixed all of my problems, very patient, quick, and easy. best customer support i have ever experienced."

This review was modified by keph on August 25 2016 01:50:46 PM

2016-08-24

Best Help from Tech Support in a Long Time (Kristopher Dickson Helped Me)

"As the title states, it has been a long time since I have had someone help me out with something in a way that was helpful, friendly and understanding. Kristopher Dickson exceeded whatever standards are set by iBuyPower's Customer Support. The biggest example is that my problem was simple, but he helped me as if it was a huge deal and I was able to successfully fix the issue. He went above and beyond and deserves to be an example for anyone else currently hired or to be hired."

This review was modified by Giusep123 on August 24 2016 04:15:29 PM

2016-08-23

10/10, would order from again

"I usually build my own PC's. I don't often need a whole new machine, just upgrade existing as I go, but I wanted to set up a new common machine for a Vive. I figured I would see if I could save myself some time and use a custom builder this time. I decided on what I wanted to build and priced it out using pricewatch and pcpartspicker.com so I knew what the cost should be for me to do it. I then built the identical system on ibuypower.com, and it came out about $100 cheaper. So, slightly cheaper, and I don't have to build it myself is a winner, assuming it's built correctly and packed correctly and all the parts are good when it arrives.
Thankfully, everything is fine. The PC is put together correctly, the wiring is run cleanly, it was packed very securely, and everything is working as it should. No complaints, would definitely give them another try if I need to build another PC from scratch in the future. Their automated system that emails you telling you as the order moves through each stage was nice as well, I didn't have to go stalking the website to check statuses.

2016-08-22

IBP Review

"Buying my 2nd IBP system and am very excited. My first PC was awesome!

I spoke to Lee and he was very helpful!

2016-08-22

Fast and effective.

"When I first received my ibuypower laptop, I had some crippling technical issues that prevented me from being able to use it. Thanks to Michael in technical support, I was able to have all of the problems resolved in just a minute or so. I was very happy to have someone knowledgeable and decisive help me through the process."

This review was modified by blehms on August 22 2016 10:31:45 AM

2016-08-18

The Best Representative Ever

"Kris was kind, helpful, and all around a pleasure to speak with. There are a few people at iBuyPower that I have spoken to that have gone as far as using all caps and making me feel like I'm under them. Kris on the other hand was the complete opposite. He answered my questions in a timely matter, and as mentioned before, in a way I was not offended. Kris made this an enjoyable experience. The experience was enjoyable enough for me to ask him to rate my experience."

This review was modified by JustCallMeAlec on August 18 2016 03:19:33 PM

2016-08-17

Attn: Lee

"Great product and great service"

2016-08-11

Great RMA and Tech Service!

"Just received the best customer service ever from the Tech Service department, LarkM, was extremely professional, prompt, very clear and was very informative. I've handled managers that LarkM would make jokes out of in his/her short conversation with me.
Thank you Ibuypower and LarkM for the great service.

This review was modified by Carthe on August 11 2016 11:16:58 AM

2016-08-05

First customer service experience and it was great.

"The tech support assisting me, Brad Grimes / Brad G, seemed to know what he was doing and was able to help me well and quickly. Response time as well as helpfulness was great. Will definitely stick with iBuyPower for great products as well as great customer service to keep the products as good as they are."

Love the computer

"Got the computer today. Shipping was only 3 days which was a great surprise. The computer came packaged nice and safe. talked to Richard Lee about a few questions i had and he was helpful and quick."

Assistance with Mr.Khristopher

" I spoke with two representatives prior to speaking with Mr. Khristopher. I am and have been extremely satisfied with his service. He has assisted me twice before with all of the updates with steelseries and nvidia, along with the discrepancies that I have been having previously. But this time it was very difficult to pin point where exactly was the problem with my audio software and why my nahimic software would not open up. He was on the phone with me for approximately 50 minutes meanwhile exhausting every aspect of how to be able to get my laptop working how it previously was. As i always said to him since day one his service is extremely formidable and i am extremely satisfied with how efficient, knowledgeable, and respectful Mr. Khristopher is. Tell him thank you very much on behalf off me. It has always been a pleasure and will continue to be a pleasure as i will continue contacting him in the future. Thank you very much for your time in reading this review. But Mr. Khristopher is excellent at what he does and deserves some recognition. "

2016-08-02

Outstanding Customer Service-Francisco Montano

"Francisco Montano in Technical Support assisted me last week and also this week. He was helpful, and I felt he went above and beyond to assist me with getting my computer back up and running. He was detailed and I felt he took his time and made sure that I understood what he was asking, and where he was directing me to go. I can't tell you enough what a positive experience I had.He was professional, friendly and made sure to let me know to call back if I was still experiencing any issues. I just wanted to let someone know that he is great at what he does and made sure to empathize on the issues I'd been having. "

This review was modified by Oiliana on August 02 2016 01:06:11 PM

2016-08-01

Francisco was excellent!

" I depend on my PC to create videos which I do on a daily basis for "The thoughts of Microdac" on various platforms including YouTube. I use different cameras and one of my cameras happens to be a Sony FX7 that uses miniDV. The camera is great but the medium is suspect. My message to iBuyPower had a rapid and precise response which suggested to me that a REAL uman being was reading my concerns.
Thank you, Francisco.
I would love to get a bigger and more powerful PC (and I am seeking a PC sponsor for my videos), but it is not in the cards. I live on Social Security and a small Navy pension. Just yen same, this PC is holding up well for small videos even in 4K.
My concerns were in having a firewire card along with improving the sound car, the graphic car and having more memory. Francisco took the time to address all my concerns.
I would strongly recommend the customer service of your PC company. Excellent!
Thank you.
-dave clarke-
Microdac Videos

2016-07-28

Great news, my computer is even faster!

"I called to find out how to recover the enhanced over clocking I had purchased from ibuy.
Francisco managed to show me how to recover the setting that had gone away.
So now my computer is even faster!

This review was modified by doctorspook1 on July 28 2016 03:47:43 PM

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.