• iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

2015-07-29

"ask for fransisco montano hes amazing at walking you through steps and is very patient had to call multiple times for more help with the computer and is good at explaining things slowly."

2015-07-29

"Michael Montgomery was probably the most helpful person that I have encountered in my experience with customer service. I was about to buy a new Windows 8.1 installation DVD until he told me how to fix it. He genuinely cared about my PC running correctly, and he was very patient and calm. I have no complaints and I would hope that he gets some recognition. I have had the issue for 2 months and no one could help me. Michael solved the issue and I see him as a person that I will ask if I have issues again. He deserves recognition."

2015-07-29

"Mike was of great help in getting a recovery CD ordered for my PC. Service was great and he was very pleasant to work with in getting my issue resolved!

Thanks!"

2015-07-28

"My sales rep, Robert Chen was great, I couldn't find one of my game codes and when I asked about it he immediately emailed them to me."

2015-07-28

"My experience so far with iBUYPOWER has been very good. I like that they take time to make sure you are you when paying with a credit card. Prompt, courteous customer service. Especially from Mike."

2015-07-28

"Great service, I was satisfied every time I contacted support. All my question were answered in a timely manner. The product was received within an understandable time frame and with no problems. "

2015-07-28

"I'm very satisfied with the service of iBuyPower, and especially of Mike's services. The rep was extremely nice and helpful as well as quickly providing me with up to date order notices. I would buy from this company again if I were to need any parts in the future."

2015-07-28

"I was supposed to receive my free game downloads with the purchase of my computer, but I didn't get it. I called a week ago and they still didn't give it. But today I asked for customer service through the website and I got a guy named Robert. I only really wanted the Batman Arkham Knight game, but he also gave me the other game that came with my purchase as well. He was incredibly nice and thoughtful and asked me how my computer was doing and wasn't in a rush to do anything, but help me. Thanks Robert."

2015-07-28

"iBUYPOWER has made the ordering process easy and streamlined, my Sales Rep Mike Chit has done a wonderful job helping me along considering I bungled my shipping address slightly. He was able to easily correct the issue and reassure me that my PC would be shipped to the proper address. I am more than impressed with my overall experience so far, all I have to do now is wait for my new PC to arrive and I'm sure I'll be writing more awesome reviews for this company."

2015-07-28

"I'm so happy right now! My issue isn't even fixed yet, but the level of support Kristopher D (5173) gave me was absolutely amazing! I feel like he's the only one who listened (even after talking to a supe). I really hope these are read cause I cannot make it enough of a point to say how awesome he is and how my boyfriend's almost year long issue is finally getting resolved!!!

If my 4 stars below affect Kristopher's cstats at all expect another review with 100% this guy rocks! I work in CS so I know how hard it is to find employees like him you guys are lucky! Please remember that! When I first got transferred I was gonna use this as a way to not treat a customer and Kristopher is now the example of how you should! I simply cannot give him enough props in this survery.

If you guys show this to him, Kristopher I know I am probably just another customer you dealt with, but please note you helped me so much! You don't even know! You seriously are amazing!!! Keep up the awesome work! :D"

2015-07-28

"Great experience with customer service, quick and easy warranty help with no complaints! Great customer service from Mike!"

2015-07-28

"Robert was a great help with my purchase. I called with specific needs for a gaming computer, though I am not a gamer- I needed it for graphics for Auto Cad program that I use. The computer arrived quickly and it is just what I needed. My software is easy to use with it and it is fast, I couldn't be happier with the product or Robert's help. He also provided his direct extension so that I could call him for any questions, I have already called to ask about a couple items and plan to call him directly when we have the next 3 computers built for the new designers we are hiring in our new location! Thank you IBUYPOWER and more specifically, thank you to Robert for all the help with my order and computer!
Ann-Marie
Exodus Design Group"

2015-07-27

"I was very satisfied with the last 2 systems I ordered from iBuyPower. They were both well priced and high quality systems. I did not have any problems with either of them. Shipping is also well priced and quick. I have just ordered my third one and hope for it to be the same. My sales representative Richard Lee was very helpful when ordering the system. Would definitely recommend iBuyPower to anyone!"

2015-07-27

"I had attempted to contact microsoft directly regarding my issue with a reinstallation of windows in which they had no idea how to assist me and hung up on me terrible service. Until I decided to call ibuypower and was assisted by Manny Maravilla who knew exactly what was wrong and was able to help me resolve it in less than 3 minutes where as Microsoft spent 20 to 30 and just gave up. Thank you so much great tech support"

2015-07-23

" I would like to express my sincerest appreciation to Bradley F. for all the time he's spent helping us with our new computer. His courteous, professional, and friendly attitude really makes us glad we spent our money with IBUYPOWER!

Thanks again!

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.