Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10

Was a nice xmas

"I wanted to buy a nice gaming laptop, but was unsure on what would fit my needs. Clint was very helpful, and I'm very satisfied with my purchase. "

This review was modified by ibetmoney on January 13 2017 08:30:02 PM

Awesome computer

"There were never any issues with my order and Clinton Matayoshi was very helpful in making sure the entire purchase process went smoothly. "

This review was modified by hartwestley1 on January 13 2017 06:45:04 PM

Fantastic Customer Service

"The product is great of course, but the customer service is what really impressed me. Due to a mistake I made myself, I needed to changed the shipping address asap so I could actually receive my product after I moved in about a week. They managed to one up that and make sure my product made it to me the day before my move. I can't praise them enough for that kind of dedication and help."

This review was modified by Shankzthered on January 13 2017 03:45:02 PM

2017-01-11

If you want a good computer

"If you want a good computer and know what your looking for then this is the place to buy stuff the sales team/ customer service guys are excellent help and are willing to walk through whatever help you need my sales rep clinton matayoshi was super helpful with all i needed to do and the specific problems and situations i needed to deal with"

This review was modified by Cdlusk22 on January 13 2017 02:30:02 PM

Amazing service

"Okay, so to start with, I didn't get everything I was supposed to get in my order. But, I was surprised with how easy and stress free my customer service rep, Clinton Matayoshi, made contacting them and getting it all sorted out.

It made me feel like I actually mattered to this company, and I genuinely would suggest giving them a try.

J. Dean

This review was modified by josh_a_t_dean1 on January 13 2017 11:30:01 AM

Holiday Shopping - Great service from Clinton Matayoshi

"So, I ordered 2 gaming PCs for Christmas. As soon as I placed my order, I received an email from Clinton Matayoshi stating that my order was received, etc. I have never received a personal email like that after ordering an item online. It's normally an auto-acknowledgment. As it turns out, only 1 PC was available. Clinton was very responsive to my emails, answering within minutes and he kept me up to date regarding my refund. Even though the refund took way too long, his customer service and honesty made it bearable. He also gave me access to a free game for my daughter. Thanks so much Clinton!! Great job!"

This review was modified by DanetteIBP on January 12 2017 08:00:02 PM

Great product!

"I bought it back in November and it was 2 weeks late, no biggie. It runs at 150 FPS reguardless of the game. Runs flawless every time! My sales Rep Clinton Matayoshi was super helpful. He kept me updated reguardless the whole time. It was late and he kept me updated to why, and how long. Every time I messaged him mostly got a response in 1-5 hours."

This review was modified by gsxchamp14 on January 12 2017 04:00:02 PM

IBuySatisfaction

"I'm very pleased with my order and my sales rep Clinton Matayoshi. During my process I had an issue but it was taken care of very quickly. Overall ibuypower made sure my package came safely and efficiently and I'm VERY pleased with my purchase. I'd definitely recommend Ibuypower to anyone looking to purchase a gaming computer. "

This review was modified by nottarts247 on January 12 2017 03:00:03 PM

Buyers, want an awesome sales rep? = Clinton Matayoshi

"This was my first experience with buying a PC online, so I was a bit hesitant. With the computer market changing so quick, it's tough to pull the trigger on the latest tech. One day, after going to my local PC Center and having a bad customer service experience, I wound up saying "heck with it, I'm buying from IBUYPOWER!
Shortly after making my selection (in minutes), I received an email from Clinton Matayosh. He was congratulating me on my latest purchase, and letting me know that he was assigned as my sales rep. I didn't know it at the time, but I hit the sales rep lottery! Clinton assisted me the entire way through my new experience. He was extremely quick on answering my emails, not once letting me go over an hour waiting to hear back. This guy made me feel like IBUYPOWER was here to serve.
Sorry to drone on, but I'm sooooo happy with the help and guidance along the way. Communication is key, and Clinton understands that. Thank you Clinton, and IBUYPOWER for this wonderful experience.

Thanks - Derrick Martin

Couldnt Be Happier

"I recently Purchased a Computer From ibuypower.com. Wasn't very sure I wanted it from here but I went for it. Shipping was well packed and no damages to my producted. Everything worked just fine out of the package except some Free Headphones. Thought I would try to hit up customer service and it went soooo smooth. They told me not to worry and sent me a new pair that day without the hassle of sending in my old ones. I love my new computer and everything about it. Even A week later and my personal sales consultant "Clint Matayoshi" checked on my order and even apologized for my troubles and helped me get a new game ive wanted to try out! My computer is perfect and the customer service really convinced me I went with the right company. "

This review was modified by Snow339 on January 09 2017 03:44:58 PM

Excellent Service from my Sales Representative, Clinton Matayoshi

"I had some unexpected delays with my build, but I was kept well informed by my sales representative, Clinton Matayoshi. Not only was I receiving information regarding my order;s progress, but plenty of my questions regarding procedures and production topics were also answered swiftly and promptly."

Fast and Friendly

"I reached out the support team for my product key issue and Lark Myers replied quickly to my email and was really helpful. He was able to solve my issue within the same day. "

This review was modified by luckyowl1422 on January 06 2017 08:26:39 PM

Top of its class in Customer Service

"I could not ask for better service. My assigned sales rep Clint was the most respectful and immediately responded to my emails. I will definitely return to iBuyPower in the future. "

more than satisfied!

"got my computer earlier than i espect it and overall the seller representative that attended my case Clinton Matayoshi is just the best, he knows it all about computers and he is always available to help,very happy with this guy and ibuypower, thank you guys but special to you my man Clinton Matayoshi."

Terrible

"Took 19 days for the parts to be gathered, THE PARTS! Absolutely terrible never ordering from this company again"

This review was modified by Jonathan2222222 on January 06 2017 04:13:59 PM

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.