Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10

2016-02-07

Great Purchase - Awesome Machine!

"After a very lengthy search for the computer with the specs that I needed for my son's games, I settled on iBuyPower. They had the most customizable website with many options for a smooth, easy purchase. The tower came sooner than expected with everything as ordered. Packaging was great but it was lacking an actual receipt with specs and itemized invoice. I was also expecting to find some kind of guide that would show where everything is in the tower and what was needed to hook up monitor and other peripherals. We struggled with getting the monitor connected correctly. Unfortunately, iBuyPower does not have customer service staff available for questions on weekends. But we kept at it and figured it out ourselves. We also had trouble connecting to our wireless network but we eventually figured out the adapter was not plugged in all the way! It was noted in instructions to make sure everything was connected properly upon arrival because shipping could have caused things to jiggle and come loose. But there wasn't any diagram for what to check so we were on our own with that. We searched on-line for a guide to instruct us on how to work the tower itself (opening door to cd drive, on/off/reset buttons, what buttons to use for wake-up/sleep). We weren't sure if we needed to run the cd's that were included for motherboard or to just start it and go. This was our first gaming rig and totally clueless! It would just be nice to have a "Gaming Tower Guide for Dummies" manual to follow when unboxing the unit. My son has been using it for almost a week now and couldn't be happier. His games run smoothly which was the #1 goal. The ordering process was easy but did have one small problem at checkout which Bradley F. quickly resolved. The communication was excellent and Bradley F. provided awesome customer service! Step by step e-mails were sent to fill me in on the build process. Thank you!"

Review of iBuyPower Laptop

"I bought an iBuyPower Laptop and I really enjoyed the product. I bought it in 2013 and it is currently 2016 and it runs fine. I am going to buy a new laptop now, because 3 years is a bit outdated and I want to play games more smoothly. I can still run a lot of games smoothly, but not at the highest options. It was an i7 processor with a Nvidia GTX 650M graphics card, SSD, 8GB of DDR3. I have no complaints about the laptop as I am handing it over to my girlfriend. I spoke with Lee on the phone and he was really helpful and asked if I could do this survey, which I have no problem doing."

This review was modified by brianbui on February 07 2016 09:44:51 AM

2016-02-07

Owning with the best of them now

"I recently had an issue with initial setup of my system the other day and I called tech support and a fellow named Robert Chen assisted me in a timely and efficient manner. He even reviewed my order and found out I was missing out a free item! Doesn't get much better than that so I would like to thank ibuypower and Robert for their excellent customer service."

This review was modified by troyfreitag03 on February 07 2016 07:34:58 AM

2016-02-05

Great Products

"I ordered a desktop computer from this company just over 5 years ago and it still runs great. Great company and great service. Lee"

This review was modified by Samandnicole on February 05 2016 02:14:29 PM

2016-02-05

Awesome Job!

"I ordered a desktop from IBuyPower back in late May 2015 and it works very well. Just recently, I just ordered a laptop and I am very excited for it. I have spoken to Richard Lee and he is taken great care of my order and is providing excellent customer service. "

2016-02-04

Great Service from a great seller and fast service.

"I recently bought a computer from iBuypower computers. The website is great and it is very functional. When choosing your computer, you can choose a base computer, and customize all the parts that you want from there! They also provide an email service that you can use to ask a sales rep questions about your specific build. They send email updates on the process of your build. It's really great. My personal rep was Robert Chen. He was really great, and answered all my questions. They also provide a free keyboard and mouse, as well as other great peripherals during their sales. When my computer arrived, everything was assembled and securely packaged. tl;dr Great service, Great reps, Great Website, Great Computers"

This review was modified by AtomicPlasma on February 04 2016 05:29:30 PM

Back again!

"I had previously bought a laptop from Ibuypower and was looking up upgrade my gaming rig to a 4k system to match my home A/V. I could think of no better place to do so! My laptop has been running for about 7 years so I can't wait to play with my new desktop.

Lee at Ibuypower has helped me through the ordering process. Thanks Lee & Ibuypower!

This review was modified by eskodyt on February 04 2016 03:38:40 PM

Technology at it's finest

"Quick comprehensive order processing and computer building system. "

This review was modified by Candarl on February 04 2016 02:38:56 PM

2016-02-04

Ibuypower is the best in computers!

"Hands down the best customer service and delivery of any computer I've ever built. Spoke with Lee and he was a huge help!"

This review was modified by Mafiamidget on February 04 2016 02:20:47 PM

2016-02-03

iBuyPower Provides Professional Customer Care

"I had a possible hardware issue, so I gave them a call to see what they could do. They quickly helped assess the problem and immediately found a solution. Unlike some other companies, they didn't play any games or talk down to the customer. Which was a pleasant relief of the initial anxiety I had about calling to tell them I had a problem with their shiny new desktop. Mike was very helpful when I called to confirm my RMA number."

This review was modified by KorsonusTyr on February 03 2016 03:26:39 PM

2016-02-03

Through thick and thin

"In 2010 I was searching for a new PC, something cost effective and could run the games I wanted to play. I stumbled on an add in PC Gamer, checked out the website, and I compared the prices with some other sites. Fast forward to 2016 I am buying my 3rd PC from them, I have been nothing but happy with the service I have received. They ship from California so sometimes computer parts dont always ship the best. When I purchased my 2nd PC the video card had got rocked around a bit in transit, the customer service dept put me at ease told me to send it back and I will receive a new one. Painless, efficient, and nice. I will continue using IBuypower for all my computing needs and contacting Lee for all my questions! Thank you I buy power! "

This review was modified by Tadeu718 on February 03 2016 12:25:49 PM

2016-02-02

A great company making superior machines.

"Lee helped me make an awesome machine to run all the games I wanted to play."

2016-02-02

Mike--Great customer service etiquette!

"Very polite, and listened to my concerns. I felt really welcomed and look forward to future service with IBUYPOWER. Thank you!"

This review was modified by mikelmcgee84 on February 02 2016 02:03:14 PM

ibuypower

"This is my 4th computer over the last few years a mix of laptops and desk tops They perform better than home built. Lee helped me with this."

This review was modified by ddawg324 on February 02 2016 02:07:23 PM

New PC purchase

"Overall great customer service as well as product! I am a returning member and have chosen to return because or this.

Also, with my recent purchase I seemed to have chosen more bays then I had available in my pc case. Mike helped me greatly in choosing this best options to fix this and continue to get the pc I wanted.

Keep up the great work guys and gals!

This review was modified by kicks270 on February 02 2016 11:19:00 AM

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.