Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10

2016-04-26

As always, excellent customer service from iBUYPOWER!

"This is the second computer I have purchased from iBUYPOWER, and certainly not the last. I received my new computer in the mail today. Upon opening the box, I found a single minor issue; some Stylized WASD Keyboard Caps that were part of a free Gamers' Package were missing. I called customer service to inquire if I could have a set sent to me. I was informed that customer service would look into the issue and that I would get a return phone call the next day.

Imagine my surprise when 10 min later, my phone rang and Mike was on the line, telling me he had replacement keyboard caps in front of him and would expedite them to be mailed to me. No hassle, no problem. Excellent customer service as always from iBUYPOWER!

This review was modified by IXMandalorianXI on April 26 2016 04:49:36 PM

Awesome.

"Excellent customer service/support with Mike, and outstanding products."

This review was modified by rick_brz on April 26 2016 02:44:55 PM

Helpful customer service!

"There were concern about the order I had, but they have been helpful to me. I don't know what are they saying about the customer service... But I have no problem with them and I am very satisfy with them so far. Thank you, iBUYPOWER! Mike, who have been very helpful to me so far, I would like to give my thanks!"

This review was modified by CrimsonRite on April 26 2016 02:30:03 PM

2016-04-21

IBUYPOWER TECH SUPPORT ROCKS

"I thought I had an issue with my newly shipped PC. It appeared to be over heating. Opened a ticket with IBUYPOWER and they got back to me within 24 hours. They gave me some practical tips on how to troubleshoot, and after I did that - it was determined to be a minor windows software issue - NOT IBUYPOWER's fault. Got that fixed and I am solid. Many thanks for the prompt response and solid advise. So far so good with IBUYPOWER.com "

This review was modified by jparliam on April 22 2016 05:51:53 AM

2016-04-21

Exactly as described on the tin!

"Was very happy with the unit I purchased. Came in exactly as ordered. Spoke with Richard Lee as a follow up. Service was great!"

This review was modified by bill.rosner on April 21 2016 09:47:33 AM

Review

"Ordered a computer from ibuypower 7 years ago still using it today ordered a new one from them a few days ago since it was time for an upgrade. Thanks Richard Lee."

This review was modified by Phenrus on April 20 2016 03:32:54 PM

Great laptop

"Robert Chen and the others at ibuypower built exactly the computer I wanted and in a timely manner."

This review was modified by Manadrip on April 20 2016 09:59:54 AM

A satisfied customer

"When I purchased my new build for 1355, I was very nervous that something would be messed up. However, these fears turned out to be unwarranted. My new computer runs fantasticall . I truly could not be happier with my new computer.
Attention to Lee.

This review was modified by Tim00002 on April 20 2016 09:52:49 AM

a catchy title!

"There are two things I can attest to being super awesome with this company. The product itself and the customer service. Lark Myers helped me tremendously two separate times. The first time was to help me send my computer back (I don't know jack about troubleshooting issues, I probably could have solved my problem myself if I did), and the second time was solving a simple display issue that I couldn't figure out on my own. For the first part they shipped it back free of charge, and when it was done I got express 2 day shipping and I got it back on a Friday before the weekend. Lark was awesome. Thanks Lark! I don't have much to say about the product itself, because it performs exactly as you would want. It's been flawless ever since I got it back."

This review was modified by ChadLuedtke on April 20 2016 11:30:19 AM

2016-04-19

Great machine, running beautifully.

"Going on 4 years now and this machine is still running like a champ. Very satisfied with it.

Richard Lee, my sales rep, has been a big help too.

This review was modified by DokGMH on April 19 2016 02:55:28 PM

2016-04-19

mike chit is a great rep

"helpful. prompt response. going to try to speed up my order shipment after a part mismatch."

This review was modified by kyxoan on April 19 2016 09:51:24 AM

2016-04-15

March Madness Review

"I spoke to Richard Lee from Customer Support, he was extremely helpful!"

This review was modified by Kezca on April 15 2016 09:36:01 AM

2016-04-15

last a long time

"I had good luck with my purchase and it lasted 7 years but its time to upgrade with a new ibuypower system. Attention Lee"

This review was modified by higgy9 on April 15 2016 09:09:30 AM

2016-04-13

Robert Chen is awesome! SUPER HELPFUL!

"Hey guys, Robert helped me out in the process of buying my computer and answered emails in a timely manner and was very helpful. MSI for life baby. Thanks Robert, love my computer."

2016-04-13

Awesome computer and service!

"The computer was built extremely well and works even better. It was supposed to take a few weeks to get it built and sent but it was done in around a week. Robert Chen was my salesman and he was awesome!! Thanks!"

This review was modified by Bouldery on April 13 2016 08:51:39 PM

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.