• Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10

"I called up because I couldn't find my Windows serial number and BradleyF provided quick and professional feedback. I was extremely pleased with the level of service I received and think that all companies need to be like this."

"The laptop I ordered is amazing. Runs everything I need it to without a problem. iBuypower is a great website and associates like Richard Lee help make it that way."

"ATTN: Lee
This desktop is everything I wanted, the desktop was great and the manuals for all the built in parts were included. Wonderful services, will buy and would buy from again

"Wonderful buying experience, great help through that process. I received a defective keyboard, called customer service and Mike was a great help, very professional, and shipped out a new keyboard right away. I have purchased 2 computers from ibuypower, will purchase more in the future and highly recommend them to people I know. Great product, know exactly what you are getting, high quality build, fast turn around, great experience and great machines!"

"Mike helped me out a lot. Thank you!"

"These guys make a good system that is packaged well and works great. Robert was a dream to work with and answered all my questions lighting fast thanks "

"spoke with a tech guy called Michael he was very helpful."

"Thank you Mike for such great and fast help."

"Service was fast when I needed them and very professional. Had a broken product come in and they replaced it with no hesitation."

"Very satisfied with the computer purchase! Minor issue during shipping where the solid state harddrive became unseated but it was easily fixable and not really the fault of iBUYPOWER. I had a great interaction with a customer service rep (Robert Chen) who helped me keep track of the computer's status as it was being shipped."

"Attention Richard Lee, just wanted to let you know that the previous 2 computers purchased have met our expectations. The second one had to be sent in once but was satisfactorily fixed. "

"Bought this for my brother, trust these guys.

My PC has lasted 7 years with no problems. Just purchased a new One

"I have now ordered 9 computer systems from iBuyPower for home and my office. I've only encountered a few technical issues which were solved over the phone with very personal and friendly customer service. I had one order that was delayed through a system error, but again; customer service took care of it ASAP.
The last order of 4 systems exceeded my credit limit and Mike notified me right away so that I could contact my bank and get the amount to clear (which it did). Due to the large size of the order he will also try to speed things along. Once again; my customer and technical service expectations have been exceeded. I see no reason to go anywhere else to buy a new computer system. You will not find better prices, better components, or anywhere close to this level of service anywhere else.

"I had a problem with my order that was very quickly and thoroughly taken care of, thanks to two iBUYPOWER associates in the online chat interface. Lee and Robert. Both excellent employees. Amazing customer service from this company."

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,697 merchant members.