• Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

Francisco Rocks!

"Francisco Montano at iBUYPOWER helped me with an initial boot up issue I was having on a new computer. He was very helpful and walked me through the entire process. He even called me to help me finish up the installation of missing apps and programs. "

This review was modified by venosky on October 20 2016 04:31:17 PM

Well I'll be damned

"Not that long ago, I had a really bad experience with Ibuypower... the kind where you just stop doing business with people for. I swore to myself that I would no longer buy anything from Ibuypower, or tell people to get Ibuypower PCs like I have been.

Then, a few days ago, I ran into an issue with my computer that I couldnt get fixed on my own. I didnt want to call Ibuypower's tech support but without any other options I gave the call. The person I was greeted with, was Manny, and he single handed changed my opinion of your business. He listened to me, which is rare for service, and addressed the issues as they appeared... working with me until; we came to the conclusion that the PC needed to be turned in for repairs. Undeniably the best customer service I have had in a long time.

Now hear me out, I get it. I work in the medical field, and I get that dealing with angry ignorant people all day can really take its toll on you... especially when you do a good job and you get no thanks. This guy however, either bites the bullet or genuinely gives it his all regardless of the day he may or may not have had already. He really deserves a pat on the back for his effort, and I hope you read this to give it to him. The more people you get like this guy, the better off your company will be.

Michael Montgomery, a man with patience only a few have.

"As in the title. Thank you for being patient, especially for the time that it took to fix the problem. I'm grateful. Also never in my life (33 years old) have I heard or seen a representative give an extension number to anyone."

"I have owned a IBUYPOWER PC before. less than 3 yrs . it was a store, pre built one. I upgraded power, memory and the graphics card twice.. lol. very fast, very happy. I am a crazy BF4 player. we have a clan, AARP.. and we play on our own servers. when I met someone from Mexico online, we became very good friend. I started helping him both with PC parts and $$. I decided to give him my very fast first PC. so I started pricing for a build, all over the web. then I went to IBUYPOWER.COM and did a INTEL X99 CORE i7 CONFIGURATOR... I must say it was just like Christmas day. when I picked everything I wanted, it came out to a lot of $$$ But it was half of the $$$ I was going to have to build myself. so we all know the end of that story. Im very happy with the speed and power of my new PC. I started removing all the info on my first PC to bring that back to new.. I ordered the expandable foam bags to put into the PC to ship. now I just need to find a box a lot of foam. and then as I cringe the cost of shipping to Mexico and the customs amount. The cost of shipping to Mexico is nothing compared to what his single mother and 3 children have to go thru just to survive day to day. LONG story short. I am very happy with both my store bought and my FIRST custom built PC from IBUYPOWER.COM I will be a customer for life. already working on more PCs to send to my adopted Family.

"I have purchased my last three gaming computers from iBUYPOWER and have been extremely satisfied with each purchase. Both of my prior computers lasted for 3-5 years and were still running strong when I decided to upgrade. Richard Lee provided me with excellent customer service on my latest purchase for my son. 2 generations of iBUYPOWER customers going strong!"

This review was modified by jdsam79 on October 14 2016 05:07:46 PM

Best CSS

"Order Ship out and got delivered. Couldn't find the game bundle codes. ibuypower CSS, Torey Yamamnaka help to info me that the code will be email when the order is ship out. I let Torey know my pc alright arrived and he was quick to response with the issue , by placing a request to resend me the codes. I could not have been more place for Torey help."

This review was modified by Alan_L on October 13 2016 10:49:22 AM

Christian was a boss!

"Called in to try and modify my order because of A Deal of the Day. First rep I spoke with was absolutely no help and sounded like he was bored. After being told I would have to cancel my order and resubmit I deducted to check out the websites policy because $3000 in pending orders is a lot to chew. Found I could change my order, called back and got Christian or as I will call him "Christ my Personal Savior." Explained my situation and told him as a first time purchaser I wanted to go all out. My man checked the order, got me upgraded, and explained a few other details about my order. As a Best Buy leader I have to say this man knows customer service and Christ my man where you are... thanks again!"

IBuyPower support is number one

"I need a little assistance with my iBuyPower PC and I contacted the support team ,Francisco Montano he made it easy fast and simple it was an amazing experience I will not be afraid to contact him or I buy Power again because I know it's going to be fast easy and reliable I give iBuyPower A5 out of 5 because there customer service and support teams are just amazing hopefully they keep it up and keep their buyers happy and again Francisco Montano was great"

Warranty and Tech Support Review

"We purchased our desktop for our kids last christmas, this was our first time buying with Ibuypower. The computer worked well for a number of months then we started having issues with random lock ups while using the pc. We called ibuypower and they were helpful and knowledgeable in diagnosing the issue. Our hard drive was replaced via the warranty program.

A few days into having our new hard drive installed we started having the same issues again. We called back and did numerous tests via the phone to help narrow down the issues. Eventually we decided to send back the desktop to Ibuypower and have the Tech Support staff work on it there. We received our shipping slip in a few days (we called on a friday afternoon). Our Tech's, Manny & Kristopher, were in touch with us to try and cause the issues to happen again. After a few weeks I contacted Ibuypower for a update on our system, I was told that the RMA had been closed out not a few hours before I had called. Our problem components were not only replaced but with better ones! Three more days later our Desktop was back in the kids area downstairs and running well so far.

Thank you to our Tech Support staffers, Manny and Kristopher for fixing our desktop,
and my wife and I will be buying our personal desktops from Ibuypower in the future when we finish our office off. It was a very low stress and hassle free experience. Im glad we bought our warranty through Ibuypower.

This review was modified by Maplefractal on October 11 2016 10:30:51 AM

"I bought my computer less than a month ago and realized I had a scratched cpu fan. Francisco montano was the first to answer and was very polite, knew what he was talking about, and helped me resolve this issue quickly. I marked shipping as poor because when I first opened the box I realized the mouse box was completely smashed and it couldn't be used at all so I had to buy a new mouse."

This review was modified by Lacievans on October 07 2016 01:44:29 PM

Great technical support

"I had a problem upon delivery with a USB port. IBuyPower's technical support representative, Lark Myers, was fabulous. He provided a quick response that was informative, intelligent and erudite, which allowed me to fix the problem almost immediately. Great technical support; great machine. I couldn't be more pleased."

This review was modified by ryebrookster on October 05 2016 08:52:27 PM

The new standard in customer support!

"Brad G went above and beyond in supporting me with my tech issue. I called ready to ship my computer off, which would have taken weeks as well as the cost of shipping, when Brad G decided to take his time to take me through the steps in trouble shooting my issue. He was able to help me get it booted up and resolve the issue I had been having for a month! "

Troublesome product, great customer service from a decade long customer

"I purchased a very powerful and complex [$6,500]desktop for use in photographic and video processing.

I have purchased several machines from this company and had very little problem with any of them.

This machine was different,it came boot problems and even a return to the company did not resolve the boot problems.

I was so frustrated that I was considering selling the machine off for parts. Furthermore I was planning to boycott this company for any further purchases.

Then I luckily was put in touch with Mike Montgomery who is the best tech support man I ever worked with. He worked with me patiently and and together we found some very subtle problems. Now the desktop is working perfectly.

Thanks to Mike Montgomery I now have a very powerful desktop that I am happy with and this company will be receiving new orders from me as long as Mike is around.

*le gasp!* phenomenal.

"What can I honestly say? Mike, Lark, and Phillip from your team were just absolutely stunning in their dedication to help me. They understood everything I was asking and outlined all steps that they took to assist in my problem. I know there are some names I'm forgetting and I'm terribly sorry, but I appreciate all of you for your hard work and not just on my project but everyones. Mike was incredibly helpful to try and troubleshoot problems before getting me set up to mail it back to the company for repair. I don't know the name of my tech who worked on my comp, but thank you so much too!! Customer service was off the charts amazing each time I had to call. Kind and friendly service each time. Lark was extremely helpful in getting me in touch with Phillip who handled my second dilemma perfectly. 10 stars, more then that if given the option. Thank you all again so much!!!"

This review was modified by Novastar89 on September 30 2016 05:41:06 PM

amazing assistance from customer service and repairs.

"I received my PC faulty and dealt with the problem for a while, but after coming back from a week long vacation my PC had completely broken.
I have the i7-5820k prebuilt IBP PC. And it has been a great purchase so far, other than these minor problems! :)
But as it comes with warranty I had NO issues with sending it back in for repairs! I was a little bit worried it would take a while for it to return to me, but I had excellent customer service to keep me updated and happy with the progress of my repairs.

At first I was dismayed at the service, because I wasn't really getting a response but then my man Phillip came in and took charge, kept a constant flow of information to me so I was content with the progress. He even upgraded the shipping back to me so I would get my computer back as soon as possible.
The repairs took longer as well because the parts that they needed to complete repairs were out of stock and had to be back ordered. But overall, fantastic service and it is definitely reassuring to know you have a warranty to cover the possible damages your computer might end up having!

This review was modified by bluefkin on September 29 2016 10:05:24 AM

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.