• iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"I bought a Revolt 1.5 years ago. it was my second computer from ibuypower. The first one lasted too long (although in the 4 years i had it i had to replace the video card). It's still running strong repurposed as my best friends computer.
This one went down when trying to upgrade to win 10. After many many days of troubleshooting i've isolated it to an impacted bridge. Minor repair but out of warranty!!!

The parts representitive ROBERT, was VERY helpful and has offered to send me a replacement for free even though i am out of warranty. I'm still very happy with my computer and this will keep be as a ibuypower customer for many many years

"Pauline was our sales Rep."

"Machine was solid, and customer service was solid. Overall very happy with this purchase."

"When making a purchase from iBUYPOWER.COM be sure to ask for Pauline; she has people skills
that will not only provide you with exactly what you are looking for, but in a manner that many online stores lack. I am a HAPPY CAMPER with iBUYPOWER.COM and finish this review by thanking Pauline for such excellent service.

"Hello,

My name is Jason Smith and I would like to appreciate Mike in Sales for his excellent service and helping with my RMA issues. He was very quick and courteous and completely resolved all my problems and answered all my questions fully. I thank him for all his help and look forward to contacting him again with next order.

"Really fast responses to everything and mike is a really good person on the need of help, that person help me a lot on my questions and everything, i really like i buypower now is my #1 site to buy computers"

"I called iBUYPOWER to ask a question about my computer, which was over 4 years old. The computer wasn't even under any type of warranty anymore, so I wasn't even expecting much help. I spoke to Francisco Montano and I have to say, he was one of the best customer service people I have encountered. Not only did he troubleshoot with me while I sat on the floor near my opened up computer with a toddler crying in the background - he also looked up a part I needed and emailed me the link for it. All without anything being purchased from iBUYPOWER. He even had me send him a picture of my computer so he could make sure we had the right part. And - get this - he offered to help me with installation when it arrives. Again, iBUYPOWER isn't profiting from this. EXCEPT, now that Francisco has been so awesome and helpful and just all around nice (didn't make fun of me for knowing nothing about computers - was very encouraging, actually), I have decided to buy my next computer from them. I was going to go a different direction, but when I'm ready for a new computer in a couple of years, you bet I'll be purchasing from iBUYPOWER again. All because of Francisco. Thank you to the company for hiring such great tech support people - or at least this one person. Much, much appreciated!"

"It was a very simple, overlooked problem on my part. Bradley F provided an expert and well-informed solution that was precisely what I was looking for. Well done, sir, and thank you again."

"I am VERY pleased with iBUYPOWER.com. I have always wanted a gaming PC, and let me tell you, the dream has now come true! From the very start I began receiving emails letting me know I would stay in the loop during the entire process of building and testing my new PC. Robert Chen was the representative coordinating my order and he was awesome! I even ended up getting my PC on a Friday instead of the following Monday. I was so excited. Even after I received the order, Robert was still ready and willing to assist me on any questions I had (and trust me, I had them). I am definitely impressed with the product I received and I am even more so impressed with the customer service. I will definitely be looking to iBUYPOWER.com for any future needs. I am one of those people that feels like praise should be given where praise is earned, and this is certainly one of those times. Thank you again iBUYPOWER.com! :D"

"Mike was extremely helpful in resolving my problems "

"I have enjoyed my experience with ibuypower and have looked at many pc companies online. I I have picked ibuypower because of how easy it is to customize a gaming PC for my needs. I have talked too Mike on the phone and has been very professional. I will be doing more business in the future with ibuypower."

"Talked to Mike in customer service, Took about 5 minutes to resolve my issue and continue with my day. Mike helped me out quickly and even got me what I needed for free, waiving the usual fees. 5/5"

"Lee

Great systems with fair pricing. Would definitley buy from I Buy Power again. I do recommend to everyone to buy from you guys. I know my 2 of my buddies bought from I buy Power for sure.
Thanks for building a great system.

"Quality machines and Good service, only problem i had was a cord coming loose in shipping so easy fix"

"I called for help frantic about a lost product key. Robert Chen, spoke to me with a kind and calm voice and helped me resolve the issue. If I had not figured this out it would have delayed my son who is autistic in his school work. Not only did he help me but he made sure that I was not having any other issues. We will be buying another iBUYPOWER desk top in the spring."

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.