Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM
  • iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status
      7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
      (888) 462-3899

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
Voice your opinion! Review iBUYPOWER.COM by clicking a star below.
2017-05-20

Revolt 2 pro

"Diana Garcia was a perfect customer service person! Helped me with every question I had. My Revolt 2 preforms so so good and looks fantastic! This is my second ibuypower pc and I couldn't be happier, thanks ibuypower for the best looking pc on the market!"

2017-05-18

Great Company

"Had a great experience with the company and my purchase and m\the shipping was fast and reliable. The Computer that i got was amazing no problems or issues and really enjoyed my purchase. "

2017-05-18

Best Customer Support!

"The support group responds very quickly to all my questions within a hour (my customer support was Diana Garcia). And they do work with ant requests you have, my story was one of the montiors shipped to me was damaged, still works find, but their is blurr on the top left screen and it affects me thinking everything's gotta look good, so I emailed ibuypower and they could replace it. Me wanting to not to wait to long for shipping all (about 2 weeks) I asked if I can just return it and buy a replacement elsewhere so it can be done quickly and they are able to work with me on this and take back the monitor, reduce my affirm load without making anything complicated. I'm really satisfied with my product from them and how well the support group works with the customer!"

2017-05-17

ASUS Laptop

"Overall experience was decent. I'm loving the new laptop which is replacing my 4.5 year old HP Laptop. Only downside is that I choose rush shipping, however, from the day of purchase to the day it shipped, it took 11 business days. I was refunded the rush charge, but it put a damper on my work since I was without a laptop during that time."

2017-05-16

IBUYPOWER excellency!!

"I'm extremely pumped about getting my new gaming rig this Thursday! IBUYPOWER has an excellent interface for anyone looking to get into today's newest AAA titles! Their customization options were the best I've seen compared to other building sites by a landslide and the best part is you get it at a LOW PRICE! So my overall experience was fantastic and nostalgic because I bought my first gaming pc from IBUYPOWER when I was 19 and I'm 27 now;) One honorable mention is my sales rep Torey Yamanaka! This guy has got serious skills and keeps you informed the whole way. He's been more than helpful and I couldn't be any happier! Thank you IBUYPOWER for the experience once again and now I'm going to enjoy my 2nd rig from you guys. PeaceāœŒ"

2017-05-16

customer service

"Fast customer service response by Diana Garcia. Everything was taken care of the moment I sent in the service request to get my order shipped out asap."

2017-05-15

Customer Service

"Kris D answered my question in a matter of 2 minutes. Really good customer service. "

2017-05-12

Excellent

"My sales rep at iBUYPOWER, Clint Matayoshi, was very helpful with my purchase and was quick to respond to any questions I had throughout the process. "

2017-05-09

Excellent Service

"Andrea Castillo, was very helpful when I needed assistance. Customer is service is important to me and she made the difference. "

2017-05-08

Excellent Customer Service and System

"The system itself: Absolutely top notch. Enjoying everything about it at the moment.

Customer Service: I personally ran into a life problem, and Andrea Castillo was more than willing to help out with my shipping needs and questions. I'm greatly appreciative to this company and to Andrea herself.

2017-05-04

Awesome PC's/service

"My first customer experience with the I buy power company and my PC set up. I love the computer and loved the service I've gotten. The company has always been updating me
On the status, sending the emails on what process it's going to. I appreciate every one of Ibuypower for taking time and custom building my PC. I Williams spread the good word for my friends and future people I cross to with your service. Thank you.

2017-05-01

My IBuyPowerPC!

"I was very satisfied with my pc I purchase from ibuypowerpc as well as the excellent customer service provided by Diana! I had questions and concerns and she helped me through the process! 5 Stars to her and the ibuypowerteam!"

2017-04-30

Good!

"Slight misinformation when I asked about my PC but nothing major and good service and answered all my questions. :)"

2017-04-25

nice

"at first i did not interest in this website but later on i feel like i was stupid not to explore it. So many thing to see"

2017-04-24

Would recommend

"I bought my computer on 12/28/16. This computer was my first computer i have owned. When I tried to do it by myself it was hard to decide on parts. When I finished building my computer I got an email from Clinton Matayoshi saying that I had a few problems with my computer and we worked together and fixed them quickly. If I could rate my help from ibuypower and Clinton Matayoshi higher I would.

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.