Stores > iBuy Barbecues / iBuyStores.com/
  • iBuy Barbecues

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review iBuy Barbecues / iBuyStores.com/ by clicking a star below.
2017-07-07

Satisfied

"I placed an order on constructionparts.com an ibuystores company. Dynapac one of there manufacturers had sent the incorrect item that was mislabeled. I contacted ibuystores to notify them of this error. My part had to be come from Europe but I was pleased that ibuystores was able to get the correct item shipped out for me within 24 hours. Customer service was very helpful and efficient in resolving this issue. "

2017-04-21

Completely Satisfied

"I was very pleased with the order I placed with ibuystores.com/ibuyconstructionparts.com I ordered a part for my Multiquip concrete mixer and the salesmen Ken that I spoke to placed my order for me quickly and efficiently. I provided the model number for my unit and he was able to find me the correct part I needed. This shipped out the next day and arrived at my door 2 days later. I was very pleased with their customer service and the fast shipping time. I will use this company again."

2017-03-24

Very Satisfied with Honeywell Conversion

"I was in need of a part and had searched everywhere I could to find it. I then called ibuyfireplaceparts.com because there was a message that a conversion kit may be available for my unit. The salesman Paul who I spoke with took my model number for my unit and was able to provide me with a conversion kit that would work for my model. I was very pleased with the service that I received and how helpful and knowledgable the salesman was. Just when I had lost all hope of repairing my unit, ibuystores was able to come to my rescue. Thank you guys! "

2013-08-02

"I ordered parts for my fiesta grill and had them in 5 days. definitely shopping with ibuy again"

2013-05-29

"I had to buy a new grill not to mention a few replacement pieces for the relic my husband refuses to get rid of. I ordered 1 too many of the burners and was able to return it very easily they even provided me with a return number for my records."

2011-06-28

"The worst online experience of my life. I do a lot of online purchase to avoid sales tax and never have had such a terrible experience as this.

I have been outright lied to, not had my calls returned, ignored by the owner, told 3 weeks for delivery and it has taken over 8 weeks.

They have told me the manufacturer has had weather delays but when I contacted the manufacturer they are like we are in California there are no weather issues.

They don't stock anything it appears and order everything as needed. OCI said it takes them 2 weeks to manufactures and 1 week to ship the product. NOT 8 weeks.

2009-07-16

"Ordered a napoleon M605 grill from iBuy and I was contacted immediately after placing the order that the grill was not available for shipping for another two weeks. They where waiting for a shipment from the manufacturer in Canada (I was a little skeptical because I tried to order this unit from another internet retailer and they closed down so I had to file a claim with my credit card company to get a refund) but the representative assured me that the time frame would be accurate and I could call for a full refund anytime if I changed my mind. Seven days later the same representative called to tell me the order arrived early from Canada and gave me a BOL Tracking number for my grill which arrived two days later with no hickups. Not only am I impressed with the product it is amazing but to actually have a company follow up and keep me aware of the progress of my order is just unheard of today and I shop online often. I absolutely recommend iBuy to all me friends and would buy from them again without hesitation. I actually search their site first when I need anything just to check if they have it.

Josh P.
North Carolina

Share iBuy Barbecues / iBuyStores.com/'s store rating

iBuy Barbecues / iBuyStores.com/ is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iBuy Barbecues / iBuyStores.com/ is not a merchant member
iBuy Barbecues / iBuyStores.com/ does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!