Stores > iFixit

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review iFixit by clicking a star below.
2017-04-21

Best quality tools at a reasonable price

"Just received my latest order from iFixit and its everything I looked for. Customer service? Don't know as I've never had to contact them!"

Canada
2017-04-20

New favorite website...

"I found this website in an add and figured it try it out, i wanted better quality parts then ebay. Greatest experience ever it gave about a week lead time for shipping received in 2 days. The product is amazing works great and came well packaged to deliver damage free parts."

2017-04-18

Exceeds Expectations!

"The 64 Bit driver kit is a fantastic product at a great price, I did not have high expectations but here I am eating my words. The storage box and presentation is top notch. The driver itself and bits are a joy to use and feel durable. I have already recommended it to several friends and I will likely order another kit as a spare. To top it all off, shipping was 2 days from the other side of the country. I cant recommend this kit from iFixit enough!"

2017-04-12

Faulty battery and terrible Customer Service

"Bought a replacement battery for my MacBook Air. It simply did not take a charge. Customer service refuses to pick up the phone or answer my many emails. They are a scam operation. Avoid at all costs."

2017-04-10

Avoid iFixit at all Costs!

"Don't be deceived by the glitzy repair videos. If you order any parts from iFixit, be prepared to wait at least 6 weeks for delivery - possible 2 months. My story: I ordered iMac repair parts on March 15th, and paid $11.50 for US Postal First Class to Canada. Here I am, April 10th with no delivery. When I contacted iFixit, they told me to wait until 6 weeks have passed and then contact my post office to see if they can locate the item! What kind of company is this? They charge a high delivery cost, no tracking number, no customer support. Never again, and if you're thinking about ordering from them, beware."

2017-03-13

iFixit.com sending broken parts to customers and telling them to eat it...

"I received an iphone 6 plus screen that looks brand new until you power it on where a portion of the screen is entirely black.
iFixit.com states "Thank you for taking the time to provide the pictures. I apologize for any frustration that you may have experienced during the repair.
Based upon the pictures, it looks like the part has suffered some physical damage. As it turns out, physical damage that occurs during or after a repair is not covered under our warranty.
While our warranty doesn't cover it, I can make a one-time exception and provide a coupon for half off of the purchase of a replacement.

The only frustration was receiving an iphone screen that doesn't work and ifixit.com not sending me a replacement or even allowing me to mail them back the iphone screen for them to see that they sent me a faulty screen in the first place.

2017-03-09

DO NOT USE IFIXIT!

"They've taken way too much of my time, sending me TWO faulty Macbook Pro batteries. Now that I've asked for my money back, they STILL haven't done it!!! (after I've returned the products of course). It's been a week, almost two!!! Now that they know it's me calling they instantly reject my call, sometimes even pick it up then hang up!!! Get these guys out of business. Absolute worst customer service in the industry, products are cheap, and customer service is cheap!!"

2017-02-20

Excellent Service

"The products and repair guide were excellent."

2016-11-09

Made it less scary...

"Helping a retired neighbor save money, I volunteered to do a battery swap. On his iphone. I had no idea what I was stepping into. I had never even held an iphone in my hands. iFixit saved my ****, with tools and step by step (idiot proof) instruction. Product was also on time and as described. I will be bringing more business in their direction!!"

2016-10-29

Buyer Beware!

"I purchased a tool to remove broken headphone pieces from iPhones and iPads. The tool DOES NOT WORK and they will not take the tool back and give me a refund. They even implied that I just don't have the skill necessary to use the tool. It's a very big rip off so I wouldn't recommend purchasing anything from this store unless you want to gamble with your money. "

2016-10-09

Sweet!!

"This is my first time using ifixit. I have to say the order process was fun and informational. I will update or add a new review when the parts come in for my phone!!"

2016-10-05

Quick and timely

"Ordered the audio plug puller and received it within 5 days. Works like a charm on iPads."

2016-09-30

Awesome Service!

"Wow! What an easy process - what more can I say? This is my first repair using iFixit, but I look forward to many more! Thank you!"

2016-09-21

Defective Battery

"I bought a replacement battery for my iPhone, which has arrived relatively quick, but unfortunatelly it came defective. Does not retain charge and keeps shutting down the phone.
I Contacted the customer support which was very helpful in supposedly send a new battery, I said supposedly because the second battery has never arrived and nobody from customer support repllies to my e-mails or give me any answer....

2016-09-08

Poor Quality

"The parts that they offer are not good at all. I just ordered an Iphone 5 screen, and it is really low in quality. The screen is cracked, and seems to be a very regular thin glass, and not the strong glass like I am used to seeing on Iphones. I called them to replace it, but they said that since I have placed it on my phone that they could not replace it. My understanding is that the screens they sell are supposed to be Lifetime warranty. Unfortunately this was a holiday weekend and they were closed, so I needed to place it on my wife's phone, since she needed could not be without communication. So now I am stuck with a broken screen that could cause injury. My advice, look elsewhere for screens. Personally, I have chosen to no longer do business with iFixit, and will now find other sources.

Note: I have ordered screens from them years ago, which were good, now the quality is no longer there + they don't honor their warranty. This was My worst Experience with iFixit.

Share iFixit's store rating

iFixit is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iFixit is not a merchant member
iFixit does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!