Stores > iGear USA
  • iGear USA

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review iGear USA by clicking a star below.
2015-06-17

"We ordered from igear 3 weeks ago. Our account has been charged and we have no merchandise . We have emailed and no response. I would not recommend this company. I wouldn't want somebody else to have this happen to them."

2015-04-22

"Buyer Beware

They will not return emails and they do not have a phone number. Spend your money elsewhere.

This review was modified by DonaldJohnson7 on April 22 2015 09:12:56 AM

2015-04-14

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. I RETURNED A FAULTY PRODUCT 5 WEEKS AGO AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A REFUND.

THEY WILL NOT RESPOND.

UPDATE: 5.12.15 I still have not received a refund or have heard back from anyone. I email daily. Thieves...

This review was modified by c_cooksey on May 12 2015 07:18:05 AM

2015-02-05

"If I could give them 0 stars I would! By far the WORST seller out there. I got a BROKEN product. They refuse to reply to my 15 emails (from over a month of trying to contact them)! I got ONE response demanding a photo of the broken product before they would instruct me on my next steps. I sent the photo and got NO RESPONSE! I have sent it back anyway but I am sure they will never give me my money back. I am so mad I could scream. I even told them I would rate them poorly if they didn't provide SOME customer service. Still nothing. They don't deserve your business. RUN.

**UPDATE - iGear refunded me finally. I wrote 20-30 customer service emails (none of which they bothered to answer), reviewed their service on this website and then linked them to the review in an email, returned the product with a letter, AND filed a complaint with the BBB. Yesterday I finally got a message saying I was being refunded. About time...but at least they did SOMETHING. I am appalled by the lack of customer service, but in the end they DID refund me which is all I really wanted (still waiting for payment to come back through but I have faith). I can't recommend them, but I won't bash them any further.

This review was modified by all4spsu on February 13 2015 02:06:00 PM

2014-12-17

"Ordered an keyboard for an ipad received a confirmation of the order a few days later received a message it was shipped still no product. NO PHONE NUMBER AND NO ONE REPLIED TO MY EMAILS DONT ORDER from this company!"

This review was modified by helpnow on December 17 2014 06:05:17 AM

2014-12-11

"Placed a order with them for iPhone cables and connectors on a Black Friday sale ordered Nov 23 got a email saying shipped on Nov 27 three weeks and I still haven't seen them tried emailing twice to ask for tracking # no response but my cc was charged called pay pal to help get tracking # and I instantly get a email from igear usa dying order refunded no explanation at all .. Wth now have to try to render with someone else and try to get before Xmas "

2014-12-10

"Horrible service. They do not respond to custoner service inquires. Device took 1 month to arrive. Device did not work. I would not ever recommend them. "

This review was modified by davidcowart on December 10 2014 03:00:52 PM

2014-11-26

"I wish I would have read the reviews before I purchased lightning cables for my iPhones and iPad. I thought I was getting a great deal on braided cables. Ha, I found out first hand why they are so cheap. First after placing the order, I had to wait about 3 weeks until I got the cables. The packaging has Oriental writing on it, most likely Chinese. Second, not even a week after receiving the cables they starting charging off and on and I had to move the cable around for it to charge. Lastly, 2 of the 3 cables, the lightning tab on the end broke, luckily it did not break off inside my phone or pad. I am VERY disappointed at this company and the customer service I have received. If I could rate them less than a 1 star I would but 1 is the lowest so that is what they get!"

This review was modified by CKirk1121 on November 26 2014 08:36:05 AM

2014-11-22

"Perhaps the most unprofessional company I have ever experienced-- both in product quality and customer service.

My first purchase from them was a product that failed after about 1 week. I inquired but got absolutely no response. Stupid me thought it might just be a one off situation so I ordered the same product again. Again, after a week the product failed. Now I wrote again and again and got absolutely no response. They had my money so the hell with me---there are other suckers.

Now that I see other reviews, I realize that I am not alone and only hope I can deter even one person from wasting their time and money. I also realize that their stuff is shipped directly from overseas.

This review was modified by PJLA on November 22 2014 04:58:46 PM

2014-10-10

"OMG! I am so frustrated with iGear USA that I decided to look at their ratings and I am seeing that others have had the same experience. I placed an order on 9/20/14 then I emailed them on 10/2 and on 10/10/14 regarding this order because it was not shipped. It has been 3 weeks and I have no phone case and no response from them!! They are awful!

This review was modified by Dayli on October 10 2014 12:39:46 PM

2014-09-22

"I bought a 30-pin adaptor cable and a 30-pin adaptor cable with audio and neither work. This is junk. Don't buy anything from them! I sent an email and never got any response."

This review was modified by joanbs on September 22 2014 09:49:40 AM

2014-07-22

"I received a confirmation email on 7/6 saying the order had shipped. As of 7/22/14 it hadnt arrived. Sent an email to their customer service several days ago and heard no response. I also sent a chat but it was after hours. I'm going to call my credit card company to despute the charge. "

This review was modified by 4Tango2013 on July 22 2014 06:24:47 PM

2012-01-04

"I ordered a mophie power pack from igear usa and it didn't work at all!! Their products are cheap knock-offs/counterfeit. Do not buy from them."

2011-11-07

"I WILL NEVER order from this site again. Spent $100 on a case for my iPhone 4 and received someone else's $25 order .Completely screwed up my order. Tried calling numerous times .Phone number is pointless and never got a response . Pretty disappointed with their so called customer service. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ORDERING FROM THIS SITE. YOU WILL GET ROBBED !!!!! NO JOKE ..TRUST ME
IGEARUSA. SUCKS

2011-09-19

"I ordered the windshield car mount fo the iPad 2. It was not much money, only $22 but this thing is absolute crap. I'm not bothered about the money but after emailing them and telling them , I get the jump through hoops reply. I really can't be bothered amd they have lost a customer. They are selling cheap crappy products, so be aware. "

Share iGear USA's store rating

iGear USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iGear USA is not a merchant member
iGear USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!