Stores > iHerb.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review iHerb.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-24

Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order! Use coupon code PJH581

"I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend using this online store.
By the way, you can save 5% on your any order if you copy/paste coupon code PJH581 during checkout!
Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order + additional 20% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

Get 10% off your order with coupon code alo065

"Very easy purchases, great product lines, reasonable & competitive pricing. Always a pleasure to order from their store. And by the way, you can easily save 5% off your order if you copy/paste promo code alo065 during checkout. You will also get 5% credit, free US shipping over $40 and 95% off international shipping!
Additionally, there are plenty of daily, weekly and monthly promotions on their specials page so check them out as well. Overall I highly recommend iHerb to everyone!

Easy to use site

"Living in Australia and being very limited in our access to good quality health foods and supplements, we are so happy that we have iHerb. There are so many really great products to choose from and the prices and service are wonderful. Even the customer service folks are gracious and helpful. In the rare event that an item needs to be returned - it is an easy, quick process. Overall, we love iHerb and have recommended the website to countless like minded people."

Great service

"Purchased a number of items from iherb and have always had extremely quick delivery. Use code JIM9198 if you want a 5% discount on ur next order ☺️"

2017-07-20

"The products are really helping me with weight loss. thanks"

2017-07-20

"Best price by far. quick delivery and easy ordering."

2017-07-19

Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order! Use coupon code PJH581

2017-07-19

Expired Merchandise

"I ordered 12 bags of candy (ginger Chimes). The bags were delivered on their "best by" date. I should note that the iHerb site lists expiration dates and for these candies the dates are generally 1 year in the future. The listed expiration date at the time of the order WERE NOT included on my invoice.

2017-07-17

"I was pleased with the price and delivery time. I ordered on Monday and it was here on Wednesday morning. I like the products too."

2017-07-17

Best prices on the web, quality products, fast delivery

"From my 1st order placed with iherb I've been impressed with the service. The customer service department is definitely on point and I've never been disappointed. To top it off my last order contained free full size gifts that I was totally unaware were gifts. I found out while on hold, attempting to inform them that they sent me items I did not order. Imagine my surprise when I found the gift note at the bottom of the box. Just as I appreciate iHerb, they have definitely let me know they appreciate my business. As long as they continue to do business as usual, I will always be a iHerb customer. Thank you iHerb!"

2017-07-17

best price and fast delivery

"I received my order the day after placing it! "

2017-07-16

"placed my order online, it was filled quickly, with available tracking, was delivered as ordered and no shipping charge!"

2017-07-16

"Great service, fast and correct. Great price"

Good service

"Well packed and the products are great!"

2017-07-15

"The ordering process was easy. My order arrived quickly as promised. Most importantly it was accurate."

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!