Stores > iHerb.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
Voice your opinion! Review iHerb.com by clicking a star below.

Get 10% off with coupon code alo065

"Very easy purchases, great product lines, reasonable & competitive pricing. Always a pleasure to order from their store. And by the way, you can easily save 5% off your order if you copy/paste promo code alo065 during checkout. You will also get 5% credit, free US shipping over $40 and 95% off international shipping!
Additionally, there are plenty of daily, weekly and monthly promotions on their specials page so check them out as well. Overall I highly recommend iHerb to everyone!

great savings

"iHerb has some great savings on organic brands. I purchased a big jar of coconut oil and within a couple of days, it arrived! Quick service!
Thank you, iHerb.

Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order! Use coupon code PJH581

"I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend using this online store.
By the way, you can save 5% on your any order if you copy/paste coupon code PJH581 during checkout!
Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order + additional 20% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

iHerb rocks!

"Several years ago I ordered many supplements and vitamins from them (Was a VIP customer) and I was happy with their products and shipping times, but over the past 5 years or so I have not needed to take supplements as often. I just placed an order yesterday after a 5 year lay off and was blown away with their discount, which led to a great final price for the item and how quickly they got the item to me. What is not to like? The same item in a local grocery store vitamin department would have been $10 more. That is a much better deal. Rock on iHerb!"

2017-05-23

"iHerb met all of my expectations (delivery time, product quality, etc)

2017-05-22

"I have shopped with iHerb for 5 years and have never been disappointed. Most products work well for my budget.

2017-05-22

"Everything delivered as expected, well packed, etc... Will definitely use them again!"

2017-05-22

Great selection of products!!

"I am 100%y satisfied with iherb. I ordered the day before and they shipped it the same day. I have been a happy camper customer with iHerb since 2010. Love this company."

2017-05-22

"I have been so thankful for iHerb for the savings that have been passed on to me especially since the economy has been uncertain. I feel at least I can keep my personal health in great upkeep without having to cut corners on my health.
I find that to place orders are easy and the past list of orders are available to view so not to forget things that I regularly use. The delivery is quick and to my door. You just can't ask for anything more! Thank you again iHerb!!

2017-05-22

Great cost, quick delivery.

"Best price I found looking on other websites. Product was delivered quickly."

2017-05-21

iHerb is the best

Great prices, quality products and a huge selection

2017-05-19

"Great quality products! Excellent customer service and quick delivery. Works great when shipping to Canada. I am very impressed with iHerb and would highly recommend this company."

2017-05-19

"I have always had an excellent experience with iherb. The website is easy to get around. There is always tons of options in the products I want. I get my order in about 2 days. It's fabulous! When I recently didn't get one product, I emailed them and I had my product in two days with an apology. That's all you could want, service, respect and good products! I love iHerb!"

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!