Stores > igadget
  • igadget

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10
Voice your opinion! Review igadget by clicking a star below.
2017-10-03

I bought Apple I phone flesh drive

"I order Sep 11,I still not received the items,they took my money from my acccount,"

2017-09-06

It's a SCAM!

"The product I received is not what I ordered.
They sent me damaged junk and will not reply to my emails.
They have no contact number.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

2017-08-25

Scammers!!! Love to steal people's money!!

"Wish I read all these reviews first. I ordered back on 27/05/17 and still haven't received anything have emailed and emailed but now they've stopped replying. Such bull ****!! Won't even refund money. Anyone have a contact number for them???"

2017-07-18

WARNING. They're thieves!

"These people are thieves. They take your money and send you products that dont work then ignore your emails and block you whenever they can"

2017-07-07

Don't be a sucker like I was

"Ordered an ios flash drive. It took well over a month to receive because it came from China! But it arrived and the first thing I noticed was it was difficult to connect to my ipad and have the pad recognize that it was attached. Plus it felt really cheaply made. Instructions were vague but it finally got connected. I was able to save photos initially but then when I tried to reconnect device again to my ipad, it was still difficult. I would press on the app and it would go to it then immediately back to my home screen. After doing this repeatedly, I gave up. That flash drive was defective. I emailed the company about what was happening and they responded by asking for a video of what was happening. I sent it and asked for a full refund and a week later they responded asking to reship another piece of crap device. I said no, full refund! They have yet to respond and it has been do frustrating. All this started in April and now here it is July! PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM iGADGET!"

2017-05-19

Do not buy from them!

"Ordered a zoom lens foot iPhone. Took forever to get it. Doesn't fit phone. Terrible quality item. I asked for refund they said NO. This company offers cheap non working products with no refund if you are not happy. Don't order from them"

2017-05-15

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS STORE!!!!

"Horrendous. Horrible. Waiting over 70 days and no sign of product. Keep asking me to wait. Product arrived in Canada over 40 days ago and still no sign. Unless its being delivered by hand via a donkey I doubt this will ever arrive. Ive requested a cancellation today and full refund - no doubt I will NOT receive a refund. Please please please do not waste your time and effort buying anything from this "store" - the hours and hours wasted trying to get information from them about where the product is, is not worth it."

2017-05-15

Never received item purchased. Zero help from customer service.

"Absolutely horrendous. I purchased an item 3 months ago. It never arrived. I was told by customer service to contact Canada Post to find out where package is. Problem being the item is not trackable with the method it was sent. It is incumbent on the sender to ensure purchased item is delivered NOT the buyer. So as it stands they have stolen $65 US from me with zero help in recovering item and zero willingness to reimburse."

2017-05-06

JUNK

"Took months for my product to come in. When I asked for a return address they stopped communicating with me. Surprise! I'm out the $140☹️"

2017-04-22

There product is a total scam!!!!

"I bought a 18x zoom lens from them and it totally doesn't work at all!!! 1st the so-called universal smartphone case won't attached to my iPhone leaving a 1/4 inch gap between my iPhone and the lens! U can't even able to see a thing when I tried to just look through the lens. When I write to them and ask for a refund, they just ignored my request. "

2017-04-07

Will I ever receive my order

"I ordered two items in early March 2017. it is now April 7, 2017 and I have not received them. I had no idea they were coming from Singapore or I would never have ordered. Now I question what the quality will be if I ever receive them. I have tried to track where they are at. It appears they may have arrived in Canada over a week ago, but still no sign of them. Canada Post cannot track them. When I ask the company to track them, they give me the info I already know and tell me to contact Canada Post. I am very frustrated. Feels like a scam and false advertising. "

2017-04-07

I'd give it a -* if I could.

"Asked how could I send a product back because it did not work as it said on my IPad mini. Got a response from the company stating I need to prove it did not work. Sent them what I could, got more questions on the app I downloaded. Sent proof I downloaded the correct app, they asked if I tried another app!? Tried that didn't work, sent proof of that. No response back now. Going to the Better Business Bureau but don't think they will care. "

2016-12-31

DON'T DO IT!!

"Do not buy from this company! I wish that I had read the reviews first...but I didn't! My loss is their gain. Requested a cancellation and miraculously they had already sent the item...three days after my request. False advertising on products...be careful!!!! Right now my order is in China. I am not holding my breath that I even get it. Found out after I ordered the watch bands that the original bands aren't even sold. Can't wait (if I even get them) to see what kind of knock offs they have sent. Expensive lesson but one that won't be repeated!!"

2016-02-19

Do not buy from this place.

"Ordered a phone case over a month ago, still no word on where the package is, they said 15-20 business days and it has been well over that, not happy and will be demanding a refund soon, this is ridiculous, don't waste your money!"

2015-09-08

"IGADGETS STOLE MY IPAD AIR. THEY SENT HE PACKAGIND I PUT IT IN THE PACKAGING AND SENT IT TO THEM THEY CONFIRMED DELIVERY, BUT LIED ABOUT THE CONTENTS. THEY SAID THANKS FOR I PHONE 5 BUT ITS USELESS AS ITS BEYOND REPAIR I SENT IPAD AIR 64BG 4G IN SILVER IN THE ORIGINAL BOX WITH ALL ACCESSORIES, FULL WORKING ORDER, WITH NO DAMAGE WHAT SOVERE, NOT ONE SCRATCH. SO IN ESSENCE THEY HAVE STOLEN MY IAPD AIR USING FALSE PRETENSES"

Share igadget's store rating

igadget is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

igadget is not a merchant member
igadget does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!