Stores > igadget
  • igadget

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review igadget by clicking a star below.
2017-07-18

WARNING. They're thieves!

"These people are thieves. They take your money and send you products that dont work then ignore your emails and block you whenever they can"

2017-07-07

Don't be a sucker like I was

"Ordered an ios flash drive. It took well over a month to receive because it came from China! But it arrived and the first thing I noticed was it was difficult to connect to my ipad and have the pad recognize that it was attached. Plus it felt really cheaply made. Instructions were vague but it finally got connected. I was able to save photos initially but then when I tried to reconnect device again to my ipad, it was still difficult. I would press on the app and it would go to it then immediately back to my home screen. After doing this repeatedly, I gave up. That flash drive was defective. I emailed the company about what was happening and they responded by asking for a video of what was happening. I sent it and asked for a full refund and a week later they responded asking to reship another piece of crap device. I said no, full refund! They have yet to respond and it has been do frustrating. All this started in April and now here it is July! PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM iGADGET!"

2017-05-19

Do not buy from them!

"Ordered a zoom lens foot iPhone. Took forever to get it. Doesn't fit phone. Terrible quality item. I asked for refund they said NO. This company offers cheap non working products with no refund if you are not happy. Don't order from them"

2017-05-15

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS STORE!!!!

"Horrendous. Horrible. Waiting over 70 days and no sign of product. Keep asking me to wait. Product arrived in Canada over 40 days ago and still no sign. Unless its being delivered by hand via a donkey I doubt this will ever arrive. Ive requested a cancellation today and full refund - no doubt I will NOT receive a refund. Please please please do not waste your time and effort buying anything from this "store" - the hours and hours wasted trying to get information from them about where the product is, is not worth it."

2017-05-15

Never received item purchased. Zero help from customer service.

"Absolutely horrendous. I purchased an item 3 months ago. It never arrived. I was told by customer service to contact Canada Post to find out where package is. Problem being the item is not trackable with the method it was sent. It is incumbent on the sender to ensure purchased item is delivered NOT the buyer. So as it stands they have stolen $65 US from me with zero help in recovering item and zero willingness to reimburse."

2017-05-06

JUNK

"Took months for my product to come in. When I asked for a return address they stopped communicating with me. Surprise! I'm out the $140☹️"

2017-04-22

There product is a total scam!!!!

"I bought a 18x zoom lens from them and it totally doesn't work at all!!! 1st the so-called universal smartphone case won't attached to my iPhone leaving a 1/4 inch gap between my iPhone and the lens! U can't even able to see a thing when I tried to just look through the lens. When I write to them and ask for a refund, they just ignored my request. "

2017-04-07

Will I ever receive my order

"I ordered two items in early March 2017. it is now April 7, 2017 and I have not received them. I had no idea they were coming from Singapore or I would never have ordered. Now I question what the quality will be if I ever receive them. I have tried to track where they are at. It appears they may have arrived in Canada over a week ago, but still no sign of them. Canada Post cannot track them. When I ask the company to track them, they give me the info I already know and tell me to contact Canada Post. I am very frustrated. Feels like a scam and false advertising. "

2017-04-07

I'd give it a -* if I could.

"Asked how could I send a product back because it did not work as it said on my IPad mini. Got a response from the company stating I need to prove it did not work. Sent them what I could, got more questions on the app I downloaded. Sent proof I downloaded the correct app, they asked if I tried another app!? Tried that didn't work, sent proof of that. No response back now. Going to the Better Business Bureau but don't think they will care. "

2016-12-31

DON'T DO IT!!

"Do not buy from this company! I wish that I had read the reviews first...but I didn't! My loss is their gain. Requested a cancellation and miraculously they had already sent the item...three days after my request. False advertising on products...be careful!!!! Right now my order is in China. I am not holding my breath that I even get it. Found out after I ordered the watch bands that the original bands aren't even sold. Can't wait (if I even get them) to see what kind of knock offs they have sent. Expensive lesson but one that won't be repeated!!"

2016-02-19

Do not buy from this place.

"Ordered a phone case over a month ago, still no word on where the package is, they said 15-20 business days and it has been well over that, not happy and will be demanding a refund soon, this is ridiculous, don't waste your money!"

2015-09-08

"IGADGETS STOLE MY IPAD AIR. THEY SENT HE PACKAGIND I PUT IT IN THE PACKAGING AND SENT IT TO THEM THEY CONFIRMED DELIVERY, BUT LIED ABOUT THE CONTENTS. THEY SAID THANKS FOR I PHONE 5 BUT ITS USELESS AS ITS BEYOND REPAIR I SENT IPAD AIR 64BG 4G IN SILVER IN THE ORIGINAL BOX WITH ALL ACCESSORIES, FULL WORKING ORDER, WITH NO DAMAGE WHAT SOVERE, NOT ONE SCRATCH. SO IN ESSENCE THEY HAVE STOLEN MY IAPD AIR USING FALSE PRETENSES"

2015-03-23

"Worst place to buy. Do NOT buy anything from this so-called store. They don't send you the products and keep all of your money! No-one from customer service ever gets back to you. Complete scam!

Update:
Right, after trying to contact them for a few days someone finally picked up, and miraculously my item turned up within 3 days of me complaining. All is not lost. I think they really just need to massively improve on their customer support and communication.

2005-09-28

"I ordered Casio watch on 8/20 for $12.99 + $7.95 shipping. They told me it was backordered until 9/01, but in the mean time shipped me a completely different watch, it was not even listed on the igadget website. My order still showed as backordered in my order status. I emailed saying they sent me the wrong item, they responded saying to send it back and they would credit me for the return shipping. They received the the return and told me they were looking for the correct item to fill the order. After many emails (over three weeks) telling them to credit me for the total, including the return shipping to send back the incorrect item they sent. They never did find the correct watch and after 4 weeks igadget credited me $12.99 saying they never credit shipping or return shipping even when send an incorrect item."

2005-09-27

"Want to get ripped off? Buy from iGadget. I ordered an RCA TV (msrp 249.99/my cost 179.95 + S&H). Received a TV that was dead from the start. Returned it (20.00 shipping) and received another one that was also dead. Returned that one (another 20.00 shipping) and received an off brand that works, but the invoice indicated an msrp of 137.90. Many, many attempts to contact their customer service resulted only in no answers, being left on hold, and outright hangups. So, if you want to pay 200.00+ for a 100.00 product, buy from iGadget. "

Share igadget's store rating

igadget is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

igadget is not a merchant member
igadget does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!