Stores > itFit

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review itFit by clicking a star below.
2017-06-25

Wireless headphones

"I ordered headphones and within a month they stopped working, I called and they replaced them (I had to pay shipping) I received the new ones and now they also stopped working. I am very disappointed, they were great while they worked but did not last long enough to ne worth the money.

2017-06-09

Love it!

"Best pillow ever!!! I'm so happy with my purchase, so comfy and great quality.
The shipping was so fast!
Thanks ItFit !!!

2017-04-11

ItFit Bandana and headband

"We were on a cruise last week. I happened to pack my new itFit Bandana Night Camo and headband. I was glad I did! One of the boys got severally sunburned the first day. I loaned him my ItFit Bandana and he loved it. I wore my headband while walking around Key West. It kept the sweat out of my eyes."

2017-03-31

We rock out to country, rap, and Hamilton;)

Hesitantly I ordered a set earbuds because even though I got easily frustrated with my wired Bose headphones, I doubted the quality of the Bluetooth connection. Obviously, though, itFits SoundPro Wireless Sports Earbuds not only met but exceeded my expectations for I ordered my husband and teenage sons sets! We rock out to country, rap, and Hamilton;) Now, if itFit could only get me tickets to the Broadway showing of Hamilton!

2016-10-26

Wonderful customer service

"I ordered 2 pairs of headphones and after using them for a couple months one pair just kept saying "disconnected". I sent an email and received a response within 20 minutes saying they would send us out a new pair right away!

NOW that is AWESOME customer service!!

2016-09-06

WOW! Exceptional Customer Service

"We ordered 4 sets of headphones and are loving them!! After about 8 weeks one of the earbuds stopped working, contacted customer support about warranty and within 24 hrs they had acknowledged our concern and stated they would be sending us a replacement set!! No questions asked! We received them yesterday.....can't say enough about how much we value good customer service. itFit delivered beyond good......they reached EXCEPTIONAL customer service!! Two thumbs up from this family!"

2016-09-01

Quick Shipping! Great Products

"I ordered the headphones and the headbands. The headbands didn't slip at ALL and the headphones were great! They stayed in my ears (while most headphones slip out) and the sound quality was AWESOME! HIGHLY Recommend "

2016-09-01

itFit Sound - Great Bluetooth headphones

"I ordered the itFit Sound Bluetooth headphones and they are great! Better sound quality that my $300.00 beats by Dre and cost a lot less. HIGHLY recommend "

2016-08-22

As quick as that!

"I ordered three lovely headbands from itFit recently. All three were meant to be the same size and I unwrapped and started to use them immediately. Great product by the way! As it turns out one of the three - was the wrong size. I had worn it already so was sure it was my problem. I emailed itFit just to let them know of the error. Within the day, customer service responded and are sending me my headband in the proper size. As quick as that! Done! How great is that?!"

2016-08-16

itFit-Great Product-Great customer service

"I ordered the wireless headphones from a Facebook ad, love the product so much I ordered a second pair. I use them constantly both for music and phone long phone calls.
I had an issue with the first pair I ordered, and the Customer Support immediately replaced them. Couldn't ask for better service than that!

2016-08-10

Amazing customer service!

"Really great customer service! They really stand behind their products and their 100% satisfaction gaurantee. Feels good to be appreciated as a customer. "

2016-05-18

First headband that fits!

"I've been looking for headbands I can wear when I'm working out that don't fly off my head. I have a small head but this headband fits perfectly and looks good. I highly recommend it.

2016-01-20

Great Customer Service!

"I ordered 3 head bands over 2 months ago but have not had a chance to use them until this week. I wore one of them and it seemed fine but at yoga class it kept popping off of my head, so I just left it off. I contacted the CS dept and they were very gracious to give me a gift card voucher for a free headband to try the small. It had been longer than 30 days since I had purchased them and was past the time limit. I own a business myself and I value great customer service. Thank you!"

2016-01-19

Best Customer Service EVER!!

"itFit by far has the best customer service. I have placed more then one order and they are always VERY quick to help. Nice to know that companies like this still exist. Made a customer for life in this girl here :)"

2016-01-14

AWESOME Yoga Mats and Customer Service !

"I ordered two ItFit yoga mats as Christmas gifts (My husband and I both have the mats and love them for Hot Yoga!). I tracked the delivery and although FedEx said that they had delivered the mats - they had not delivered them to me - I contacted itFit and they immediately resent the order (it arrived the next day) - As it turned out Fedex had delivered my original order to a neighbor who gave me the mats later that evening - I advised itFit that the original order had been received after all - they advised that I could keep both orders - no charge ! Excellent yoga mats and the best customer service that I have experienced! Thank you "

Share itFit's store rating

itFit is a Merchant Member! Learn more

itFit is a merchant member
itFit participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.