Stores > itFit
  • itFit itFit Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review itFit by clicking a star below.
2015-10-28

"I had placed an order for some headbands and it had been some time since I placed my order and I still had not received my shipment. When I enquired about it, the customer service department was immediately on top of it and reshipped a new package to me without any hesitation.

Very happy with the customer service!

2015-10-22

"I placed my order last night and forgot the promo code. Before noon today itFit support responded to my email and credited my account with the savings. WOW, what awesome customer service, thank you!!"

2015-10-21

"Had a problem with an order, they went above and beyond to fix. Great customer service."

2015-10-20

"The shipping was much faster than expected (6 days only after I placed the order!). Very great service. I had a problem with one of the bands ordered. I received a very quick reply and they will send me another one to replace it. The other ones fits very well. "

2015-10-10

"I placed an order for three bands, and one was sent to me in the wrong size. When I emailed itFit about it, rather than sending me a new band, they issued me a credit to their store and told me I could keep the band shipped in error as well.
Six months later I remembered that I had this credit, and to my surprise when I went to place an order, my credit code still worked! I was also able to apply a coupon code to my purchase, allowing me to use the credit on a second store item as well. Their customer service is amazing, and their bands are fabulous!

2015-10-09

"Awesome customer service! I ordered the wrong size by accident and the issue was rectified with one simple email. They stand by their products and give you assistance when you ask for it. Will not hesitate to order again.

The bands are gorgeous and vibrant - can't wait to try them out.

2015-10-08

"Wow!. Amazing company is all I can say. I forgot to add the fall promo code to get a discount on my order, so I emailed them. This company not only responded, but refunded me back the discount within a couple hours or less. Outstanding customer service."

2015-10-08

"These headbands really stay put while I exercise and they look great."

2015-09-28

"Right after I completed my order, I realized that I had forgotten to put in my promo code :(. I immediately emailed itFit, and a few hours later they replied to say that they had refunded my CC the 20%. This made me so happy! Great customer service! Thank you itFit!
I also love that it is free shipping over $20.00!
I am looking forward to getting my new headbands!

2015-09-23

"Very happy with my purchase from itFit. My initial order of 3 headbands came with one in the wrong color. I emailed to question how it would be corrected. They emailed back very quickly, apologized and said they would send the correct one out to me. I was also able to keep the one that had come in the wrong color. The customer service was quick, friendly, and I am very happy with the end result."

2015-09-22

"I had some issues with the sizing of the headbands that I ordered and that they were slipping off my head. I contacted Customer Support and within about 15 to 20 minutes they replied back to me with information for me on how to wear the headbands and also offered me a free headband of my choice in a smaller size! They were great and I highly recommend their company!! Thank you itFit!!!!"

2015-09-18

"I just placed my first order with itFit, looking forward to receiving my headbands, as I was really impressed with the reviews.

In my excitement at placing my order, I forgot to add the code for the 15% discount, I immediately emailed them asking if it was too late and within just a couple of minutes they had refunded the discount amount back to me.

Talk about great customer service! Thanks so much for being on top of things! :)

2015-09-16

"I really enjoy doing business with this company! I had to contact customer service on two occasions, for two orders, when the discount for my ItFit bands was not applied to my order. I received response in less than FIVE minutes!! They applied the discount back to my card on both occasions. It is nice to see such remarkable customer service in a day and age where it seems to be lacking. Thank you, ItFit! I will Definitely do business with you again! :)"

2015-09-14

"Best customer service I've encountered in a very long time! Quick, friendly and great to deal with. Sizing issue was resolved quickly (and it was my mistake, not even theirs) with no questions asked. They're all about the customer and that is hard to come by these days. Will definitely get my business again."

2015-09-09

"Hands down the best headbands AND the best customer service out there. My hair is very straight and very slick. I had long given up on wearing headbands because they slipped right off. ItFit headbands stay exactly where I put them, even when my hair is in a high ponytail and I'm drenched in sweat and I'm moving and shaking. The band just sticks.

Customer service is so quick to respond and very friendly and personal. No form letters or canned responses.

I will definitely be ordering from ItFit again.

Share itFit's store rating

itFit is a Merchant Member! Learn more

itFit is a merchant member
itFit participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.