Stores > JNH Lifestyles

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review JNH Lifestyles by clicking a star below.
2017-06-22

The Verdict Is In

"Love this sauna! As someone with chronic Lyme disease, even the simplest of day to day activities can be challenging. But now, because of the kindness of my church family, there is a new weapon in the fight against Lyme---the infrared sauna!

Assembly was a breeze. Though the sauna came packaged in 5 boxes, the instructions made assembly a snap. Literally, much of the assembly is simply snap fitted together. That may not sound sturdy, but it is very sturdy.

Altogether, from start to finish, my wife and I assembled the unit in under 42 minutes. Set up could not have been easier.

I have been in the sauna several times already this week. So thankful to have a sauna in the comfort of our home.We look forward to many years of therapy with this unit.

Thanks for the great product & thanks for the great service from JNH Lifestyles!

2017-06-21

I love my sauna!

"After a friend recommended a JNH Lifestyles sauna, I researched it and bought the ENSI - 3 person sauna.The process was very easy from using the on line chat to get general information to customer service helping me determine which one was best for my needs and space requirements. The technicians that delivered and set up the sauna were on time, friendly and professional. The sauna is well priced, attractive, works beautifully, and has been easy to use. I'm glad I bought mine from JNH and now my daughter is looking into buying one from JNH Lifestyles as well. I totally recommend this sauna."

2017-06-21

Awesome purchase!

"I've been wanting a sauna for a while and finally decided to purchase one. I did my research and called a few companies to ask various questions. I appreciated the fact that JNH always had someone available to answer my questions, particularly because this is a somewhat expensive purchase. My first shipment was, however, damaged and a replacement was sent approximately two weeks later. Well worth the wait! I'm a petite woman and was able to assemble the entire sauna by myself without difficulty! I am impressed with the appearance and how quickly the unit heats up. I am so excited about my purchase and being able to enjoy all of the benefits of a sauna in my home spa!!! I purchased a Joyous 2 person sauna and am so glad that I did!"

2017-06-20

Just right!

"Great product at a good price. Just the right size to fit in our small space. I like the idea of low EMFs so I chose this sauna. It fits well and looks attractive and not obtrusive. Husband thinks it could use 2 more panels to make it hotter. I'm smaller so I fit closer in to the back so maybe that's why it doesn't bother me. Easy to put together - about an hour. You can look up youtube videos to follow basic idea. Packaged well and arrived sooner than expected. We are happy with our purchase. "

2017-06-19

Joyous 2 person.

"After a lot of research, we settled on the joyous 2 person sauna. Staff was friendly and very attentive. Assembly was easy and went together quickly. The 2 person is the perfect size and the quality is great. Loving it! "

2017-06-19

Best purchase in a long time

"I am so thrilled with my purchase of my sauna from JNH Lifestyles! I try and use it everyday and the benefits to detoxing are amazing. JNH customer service was wonderful and my unit has such a nice look to it!... whenever someone comes over they want one too! It is easy to operate and comfy to relax in!! So glad that I took the plunge!

Kathy

2017-06-15

awsome

"I have used a traditional Sauna for many years . I looked into the infrared units. After much comparison shopping and reading reviews I decieced on JNH Lifestyles "as is" unit . It was easy to assemble, . I did need help carrying the unit downstairs and holding the front in place as I snapped them together. At first I thought the limit of having 140 degrees was going to be an issue and I would not get as much out of this sauna, man was I wrong. I have been using this now for days and the 140 is not an issue . "

2017-06-12

very nice sauna and great people to deal with.

"They our very nice people very helpful and well informed. they were with us evert step of the way. had a shipping glitch a fault of the trucking not JNH, when we called them they got it all taken care of and all is good.!!! great customer service.!!!!! Thanks and there price are good too they have great sale's and discounts. Paul S"

2017-06-12

Good sauna and great support

"We received the sauna with missing door handle. The support was really helpful and sent the parts to us right away. It was easy to assemble and works well. My wife and I love the built-in speakers. We’ve connected a Bluetooth receiver to the audio jack and it works perfectly. It would be perfect if the front heat panels are a bit hotter which would make the heat more balanced inside the sauna. "

2017-06-12

Amazing! Built Unit Right into wall i love it so much!

"Amazing! Built Unit Right into wall i love it so much! Easy to put together (Even with 1 person)

2017-06-09

The right sauna for my residence

"Bought a 2-person Model # SQ9712 Easy assembly out of the box and using it he same day of arrival. Being in my 70's I use the Sauna 6-7 days a week for comfort, rest, detox and meditation, I believe it's good for my health.

Tomasito (Lito) Garcia

2017-06-09

Wish I were seeing results...

"The delivery came before expected. One box was damaged but the product inside was not. Putting it together was relatively easy although the written instructions could have been a lot clearer. Visually pleasing. That being said, I am taking away a star as I have been using it for 4 months and have noticed no difference whatsoever. No benefits in regards to skin, weight, improved sleep, relaxation. None of the things that people say it’s supposed to help. Sure, it makes a person sweat, but if that doesn’t lead to health improvements then what’s the point. Maybe I will with continued use but it's been 4 months now and I'm starting to lose hope.

2017-06-07

Happy with my ENSI 2!

"I received my ENSI 2 last week, and I'm happy with my purchase! Installation took less than 2 hours, and my family hasn't enjoyed using the sauna the past few days. Great product!"

2017-06-07

We Love IT!

"The Sauna is the perfect size and it works great! It was very easy to put together and within an hour we were able to start enjoying it. I have a feeling this will not be the only sauna I buy!"

2017-06-06

We love our sauna

"My handy husband put this together in less than two hours. We love our sauna and the customer service was excellent. We use it at least 4 nights of the week. So far all is good!"

Share JNH Lifestyles's store rating

JNH Lifestyles is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JNH Lifestyles is not a merchant member
JNH Lifestyles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!