Stores > JNH Lifestyles

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
Voice your opinion! Review JNH Lifestyles by clicking a star below.
2017-08-18

Ensi 2 person Sauna

" We recently just purchased the Ensi two person infrared sauna. We receive the product in a very timely manner, it came with great instructions and was quick and easy to set up. The sauna heats up very fast and has great heat output. A radio quality with an ox cord is a nice addition and adds a relaxing element to the experience. We will definitely be buying from JNH in the future! "

2017-08-18

Joyous Sauna

"Just received our 2 person Joyous Sauna. The delivery was as expected and everything was included. The assembly was much easier than I expected. Only took a short time even though I had to carry the parts up stairs it all worked well. Had to get alittle help with the front door as my space was tight got it all in place. Just followed the instructions and all is working well. Have had my first session and it was great. Customer service has been very professional. So far so good."

2017-08-17

Great Sauna

"As a physical therapist I can't say enough about the health values of the sauna. I am so pleased with my home sauna from JNH Lifestyles."

2017-08-16

Great product

"JNH has great customer service; the product is excellent quality. We just received the sauna on August 14th and it was easy to set-up. I am sure we will continue to have a good experience with JNH and will enjoy our sauna."

2017-08-14

Best Purchase Ever!

"I love my sauna. I got it as a gift on my birthday from my hubby. I have arthritis and this sauna makes me feel so much better. The pain and stiffness just melt away. I like to combine my sauna experience with my favorite music. The Best!"

2017-08-14

This is everything I hoped for

"This sauna is easy to assemble, is aesthetically pleasing, and just makes your skin glow!"

2017-08-12

Could not be happier

"Sauna was easy to assemble. I love the benefits I have seen so far. After a sauna session I jump in the cold shower and feel so much better. It has helped with some aches and pains and seems to be helping the immune system. Love Love Love! I even got my husband to try it and he seems to enjoy it as well. "

2017-08-10

Great product for the price and excellent customer support

"I had been using a sauna with my holistic practitioner and wanted to get one for my home. They had Vital Saunas in their office so I looked into those but had heard a variety of good feedback on the JNH products. So glad I went with JNH! I got a 1 person and it's perfect for my home. The one I got was refurbished and still in excellent condition, works perfectly. The wood does seem slightly less substantial than Vital but it's also a lesser price point which I was looking for. Overall I'm very happy with my purchase and would recommend JNH for anyone who wants a nice infrared sauna without spending a huge investment! "

2017-08-10

I love this suana

"I waited 20 years for a sauna and boy this one is great.
I love sweating in it after a good weight workout.
JNH is highly recommended for all my friends needs.

2017-08-09

Impressed!

"The JNH Joyous 2 person sauna is a dream in every respect from assembly to all the health benefits. So pleased to be a proud owner of this product.

Carol

2017-08-08

Worth Every Penny

"I was diagnosed with heavy metal poisoning, and my ND suggested I purchase an infrared sauna to sweat out the toxins. I did a lot of online research and settled on the JNH unit. I received the sauna in a very timely manner, and my husband was able to assemble it by himself in about 30 minutes. We both use it regularly and are quite satisfied with our purchase. "

2017-08-02

Freedom 2 Person Sauna

"I was toying with the idea of buying a used sauna but then a friend made the point that I should buy direct from the manufacturer and I am so glad I did. It was great to be able to chat with a live person to determine the right sauna for my space and budget. I worked with both online customer service as well as on the phone and it was a pleasure dealing with both. The sauna was simple to assemble and I am very happy with the product so far. I've been using at night and have slept like a baby afterwards."

2017-07-29

Love it!

"I bought a 3-person Joyous sauna. It arrived quickly and in fine shape. Assembly was a straightforward. Everything works well and I love it. I am considering buying a pad of some sort for the bench. Their customer service is fast and courteous. I am very impressed."

2017-07-27

Ensi 4 person sauna

"From the first phone call to deliver of product. Good customer service all around.

Product seems to be of good quality. Looking forward to enjoying for years to come...

2017-07-24

Love the sauna

"My sauna was delivered quickly and at the scheduled time. I put it together by myself in about 45 mins. Burned it in and have been enjoying ever since. My wife had never been in one, she loves it too. Thanks jnh"

Share JNH Lifestyles's store rating

JNH Lifestyles is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JNH Lifestyles is not a merchant member
JNH Lifestyles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!