Stores > justfly.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.70/10 1.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.63/10 1.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.39/10 0.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.79/10 0.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review justfly.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-19

Great customer care

"I just got off the phone with a call center rep from JustFly who changed some details in my flight plan. No issues as I called in time and she graciously and quickly accommodated my concern. Well done, would further use your service based on this experience!"

2017-10-19

Great savings

"I find JustFly helps me save whenever I need a flight. Browsing their site is easy as everything I want is all in one place. "

2017-10-18

Amazing customer service

"Customer care hotline is easy to reach. You can talk to live agents who are always efficient when they talk to you. No time and hassle wasted with calls. Reps we talked to represent JustFly well and walked me through my booking."

2017-10-18

Excellent discovery

"Been searching for sometime for a nice travel website. Then I found out about JustFly. I was really happy with their prices and the bookings I made so far had all been smooth. Now, I not only always check with them but I always book with them in the end."

2017-10-17

Nice experience

"I learned about JustFly through a friend. She told me how it could really help me save on flights, hotels, and more. I was interested so I tried them out. Sure enough, the savings are great and using JustFly has always been a smooth experience. Would highly recommend them."

2017-10-17

Best service

"JustFly's service is the best one I discovered online. On top of their affordable prices, I like how fast their website is. These really help make my booking smooth."

Terrible

"Justfly.com changed my flights to Australia to add a 7.5 and a 10.5 hour layover to my trip to Australia. They changed 4 of my 6 flights in my itinerary. They told me the airline makes changes and that they are not responsible. Upon contacting Qantas about these flights, I found that all ticket changes are made through Justfly.com. I've made 6 calls to customer service with no avail. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told that one would call me back within 3 hours. I received no calls back. I just spent 1.5 hours waiting to speak to a supervisor to seek help. I've spent hours on hold and exchanging emails with zero help! Now I know that Justfly.com received a F RATING BY THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU! I am still waiting for my itinerary to be updated with flights that I approve."

Smooth process

"My booking with JustFly was very smooth. I like how simple it is to find and book your ticket. Process was fast and the whole thing's confirmed instantly too. "

Pleasant to use

"I booked my flight to Rome using JustFly. Theirs was the cheapest online and I was really happy with the savings I got. I could imagine how much more I could benefit by using them in the long run."

2017-10-12

Great customer service

"Calling JustFly is easy. No long waits and holds. Just efficient handling of the situation and consistently professional customer care."

Excellent

"JustFly's the best site as far as prices are concerned. I always check with their prices and end up saving with them. They have the best deals and their services are always excellent."

Good experience

"I booked with JustFly last week. Can't complain, prices were awesome, and the process was very efficient. Their affordable travel options really convinced me to keep on using them."

Nice service

"Thanks for making my last vacation possible. It was smooth from start to finish. The hotel we stayed in completed the dream vacation. I'd gladly use JustFly again based on my experience."

2017-10-09

HORRENDOUS EXPERIENCE!!

"ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS EXPERIENCE!

This company lied about their cancellation policy, deceived us in how their insurance policy works, and we had to eventually pay about a thousand dollars extra to get it taken care of directly through the airline. They added on fee after fee to total in hundreds of dollars worth of cancellation and rescheduling fees we were never told about.

I will NEVER recommend this company, and I will do everything I can to warn people about the terrible experience we had.

We purchased our tickets in April as well as cancellation insurance ($130). The trip was planned for December. We did have to reschedule our flights to a later due to to unexpected circumstances. The cancellation policy only covers you if you or any of the passengers die. So, we had to pay a cancellation cost. A few weeks after canceling, I called the airline, and found out our flight was never actually cancelled, yet we were charged.

We can outgoing flight through Delta, and got that taken care of promptly by calling the airline. They charged us $100 to change our flight. Justfly was trying to say that on top of the cancellation charge ($75 per passenger), we needed to pay a $200 per passenger reschedule fee, along with their fees (which ended up being over $500).

Because I had such a great experience with Delta, I called our return flight American Airlines to do the same thing. We had a difference experience, but were able to reschedule our flight for $147 per passenger (still $300), but cheaper than JustFly quoted us (Which was again, $200/passenger along with their "fees").

I purchased insurance, which did nothing. I used a 3rd party to get cheaper tickets, and then it has turned into a nightmare. I called them back calling them out on the cancellation failure on their part, and they refused to give me a refund, even though they never actually did anything about the cancelled flight.

I tried to cancel the insurance because it also wasn't doing anything for me, and the airline would take care of me better than this company. They wouldn't refund this either.

This is a fraudulent, lying company and I do not recommend them at all! They outsource their customer service department and nothing ever got resolved.

2017-10-08

justfly is scandalous

"Justfly double booked our trip to Cancun and is refusing to repay the 3300 extra they ran our card for, when they decided we each needed two tickets. We started the process online, made a misspelling of a name so we called in to cancel, where they charged us even though it was within 10min. Then instead of canceling the ticket they double booked us... running our card for additional 3300"

Share justfly.com's store rating

justfly.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

justfly.com is not a merchant member
justfly.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!