Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-03-27

Decade + Customer

"Love newegg. They generally have the best prices anyway but even when they dont they more than make up for it with the peace of mind you get knowing you are buying from someone who "Has YOUR Back" instead of a greedy shady Company. Newegg has waived shipping fee's just because on more than one occasion, and on the rare instance where something is incorrect They will IMMEDIATELY make it right. Been a long time customer, Will Still Be......for a long time."

This review was modified by DanielDermont on March 29 2017 11:30:01 AM

2017-03-27

Great as always!

"I've been a Newegg customer for over a decade (15+ years) and I must say that every time I purchase from them I have a great experience whether I contact customer service or not. I live in MA and get my deliveries within a day or two. The order processing and hipping is very fast and Newegg keeps me informed every step of the way! The website is very detailed and has all the necessary information about the product and manufacturer including contact and warranty info.

Today was no exception, I called in to inquire about placing an order and wanted to know which shipping will be faster (Premier 3-day with rush processing or ShopRunner 2-day). I figured I'd also ask about any available discounts or coupons and was happy to hear that (Doyle M.) offered me better than advertised price since I am a long time member and the item was price-match eligible. Doyle was eager to help and processed my order over the phone. Simply wonderful service today and before - always!
I cannot recommend Newegg enough to anyone who is shopping for computers, parts, electronics or anything else they sell. I think that just like myself whomever is reading this review will ultimately agree with me after they share my experience as a Newegg customer. Happy shopping!

This review was modified by Pauln-7592 on March 29 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-03-26

Returning Asus 4K monitor and getting it back (NewEgg.ca in Canada)

"Sent by UPS Asus MG24UQ 4K monitor for refund because my computer didn't support it. 2 days later purchased a new laptop and got an idea that the monitor would work with it well. Called to customer support center regarding my return and they were so kind to offer send it back to me with no extra charge for one more testing. I got it back in a couple days and at this time everything works perfectly.
Thanks to support team/management for having such flexibility which finally works well for both of us! Great approach!

This review was modified by PurplePizzazzTarsier on March 28 2017 05:15:01 PM

2017-03-26

Newegg is really great!

"I got help from Attendants Nixon L and Bella! They did an awesome job! Thank you"

This review was modified by brlc-1153 on March 28 2017 09:00:02 AM

2017-03-25

I am so grateful for the help that I received

"I've just purchased $1150ish amount and forgot to log-in on shoprunner to receive free 2 days delivery.
I was little upset because of my simple mistake, just few clicks then free delivery!
So I was wondering if I could get a help for that then this magical thing happened
Agent Regina T helped me so much!
I won't forget this wonderful experience!

Thank you so so much again Regina!

This review was modified by WheatToucan on March 28 2017 12:01:40 AM

2017-03-25

Gigabyte GTX 1080 Xtreme

"Received a tampered, already open GTX 1080. I paid for a brand new one, so I called Newegg. Ethan in customer service helped me get the RMA underway in no more than a couple minutes with no hassle. Highly professional and motivated to resolve my issue. "

This review was modified by Corndog-48383 on March 28 2017 12:01:37 AM

2017-03-24

Problem resolved and free shipping!

"I had a minor problem with a credit card being declined, so I called to get it resolved. Chris H. helped me resolve my problem, and upgraded my shipping to next day and waived the shipping charges as well! "

This review was modified by BisqueBaboon-38516 on March 28 2017 12:01:09 AM

Mistaken Order

"I ordered the incorrect CPU, which turned out to be non-refundable, so I contacted Newegg costumer support and they were extremely helpful. Instead of getting store credit that I suggested, they gave me a full refund for the item. Couldn't be happier with the service."

This review was modified by n_foli on March 28 2017 12:01:08 AM

2017-03-24

Item that wasn't being confirmed

"I purchased an item and it wasn't confirmed for 2 days and vin g made sure that it was confirmed and got my item shipped right away!"

This review was modified by AshGreyBasilisk-31599 on March 28 2017 12:01:00 AM

2017-03-23

Marvin X was extremely helpful!

"I had botched my order (I guess there was a typo with the credit card info) and my order ended up getting cancelled after I didn't reply to my emails. I realized I hadn't received the order yet and checked my emails at which point I found out the transaction did not go through. Marvin was able to help me order the same item and price match the promotional discount for me so that I paid the same amount as the first time I purchased the item. He was extremely polite, helpful and quick to resolve the issue."

This review was modified by PearlTarantula-9699 on March 28 2017 12:00:36 AM

Amazing customer service.

"I contacted customer service regarding shipping information for an RMA. Not only did they respond quickly to answer my questions, their customer service representative (Chris H.) refunded my shipping without me asking.

Customer service like this is why I always shop at Newegg!

This review was modified by MichaelB-37601 on March 28 2017 12:00:29 AM

2017-03-23

Wild delivery upsales with no benefit

"We order a sizable order from Newegg, paid for "rush handling" and 2 day delivery.
The tracking information comes in a day later only to tell us it's 5 days out. Tried to chat with customer service, who repeated the tracking information like a robot and offered no help.

This review was modified by RoseQuartzChicken on March 28 2017 12:00:28 AM

good customer service

"Online chatting is very efficient"

This review was modified by TurquoiseTortoise on March 28 2017 12:00:22 AM

2017-03-23

Najai, Absolutely Outstanding Customer Support!

"My husband placed a very large order with Newegg and due to our very remote location and strange shipping situation, the order was lost in transit. My husband was deployed very shortly after the items were lost and trying to get a refund got put to the backburner. I just called customer support and spoke with Najai regarding filing a claim on the items and she was absolutely nothing but incredible. Her sincere attitude towards WANTING to help me and make sure that I got the BEST support possible is what drove me to write this review. We have been ordering through Newegg for years and have always loved the company, and this interaction speaks volumes to the company as a whole. Thank you Najai!!!

This review was modified by MountbattenPinkSquid on March 28 2017 12:00:11 AM

2017-03-22

Delivery damage

"Newegg responded promptly and had its reseller on the phone with me in less than 5 minutes. There was no hassle, no pushback and each party wanted to make sure the exchange went properly.

I would highly recommend Newegg.

This review was modified by bigsamref on March 24 2017 08:15:01 AM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.