Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
2017-01-15

Amazing Customer Service

"I had a few problems after making a rather large (and expensive) purchase, and each time I called Newegg customer service ( 4 times total - for different questions/concerns) I didn't wait for more than 30 seconds to speak with someone. Each time I felt like a valued customer, and wasn't connected to someone on the other side of the world. Every time I called the representatives went well above and beyond just "servicing the customer", they were knowledgeable about the products, and were able to explain to me exactly why (insert question/concern here) happened, what they were going to do about it. Unfortunately, today good customer service is hard to find; but Newegg's customer service was absolutely FANTASTIC! Great job Newegg; that is how you keep/expand customer base. I know I will most certainly be ordering again from Newegg.

P.S. THANKS DOYLE!! Someone needs to give that man a promotion. I will be getting a Newegg Premier subscription soon, and his customer service gave me 100% confidence.

This review was modified by zbutche on January 17 2017 12:30:02 PM

2017-01-14

Rock stars

"My card was overprotective and blocked the large purchase.
Once cleared with the card I was able to quickly reach Newegg customer service and painlessly push my order through.

This review was modified by Yuras on January 17 2017 12:03:18 AM

2017-01-14

omg my pc is almost built!!!! the gpu price dropped $15 and they refunded it in 2 seconds!!!

"Here I am, at 7 am on a Saturday morning, basically trembling with excitement... MY POWER SUPPLY MIGHT COME THIS AFTERNOOOOOOON!!!!!! (that's the only thing left for my pc build, I ordered it separate on a special for only $20 after rebate)

So I realize that my gpu (1060 GTX 3gb) dropped $15 in price - which kind of does ****. I knew it had been that $205 price a few weeks ago, but I couldn't wait much longer to order the parts for this pc.

But all I had to do was chat with newegg support for about 3 minutes, to someone named "Lisa", who was polite but didn't actually talk too much. She just explained how she would refund $15. I didn't even have to ask for money, she just said she would make an exception and give back $15 using the original payment method.

This review was modified by ben_f_linn on January 17 2017 12:02:45 AM

Great swift service

"Called me back in a very reasonable length of time. Pleasent tone of voice. Straight to the point and solving my problem. Never felt like she was rushing me off to get to the next person.

I wanna make sure she gets the credit so the link she sent me said Seller 2121

This review was modified by Fubizz on January 17 2017 12:02:18 AM

2017-01-13

Vickie S. should be CSR of the Year!!

"I've used Newegg for literally over a decade for all of my computer pieces and parts. My business, The Computer Cabin, wouldn't be in existence without the help of Newegg's Customer Service Representatives. From clarifying an order, to taking care of returns and most importantly, just being there when something goes wrong, Newegg's CSRs go above and beyond the call of duty. Today was just another example of why I rely on them. Vickie S. immediately took control of the problem and rectified it within minutes. I am super pleased with the outcome and would recommend anyone if they have a problem, to just give Newegg's CSRs a shot at getting it resolved."

This review was modified by TheComputerCabin on January 17 2017 12:02:09 AM

2017-01-13

Newegg stands behind the products they sell

"I had an issue with a refurbished computer I purchased. Newegg went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Far beyond what I believed was implied for purchasing a refurbished item. A+++ This is why I shop with Newegg!"

This review was modified by machu22 on January 17 2017 12:02:06 AM

2017-01-12

Was very upset but not anymore

"I ordered a chair from New egg marketplaces third party sources and i will never be doing that again. Its was 11/28/16 when I purchased the chair and to this day, 1/12/17 i still have not receive the chair. I have talk to multiple new egg customer service reps with not even an iota of genuine care for my problem. It wasn't until today i was connected with Brooklyn, she could tell i was already upset about the whole ordeal and handled herself and the reputation of the company with genuine care. She listened to my concerns and gave me options (which no other rep had done to this date) of what i could do if the third party source turned out to give me a refund. I have ordered from new egg in the past before and have always had a great experience. I have never orders from one of their third party sources however and will not be doing that again. Now two months later it finally sounds like there will be some resolve to my disappearing chair. Thanks to Brooklyn, she turned my sour day into a much more pleasant one. Thank you!"

This review was modified by therealdragonlord67 on January 17 2017 12:01:03 AM

Unbeatable customer service

"Purchased a refurbished laptop and had a window installation product key problem. Contacted customer service and every time had an excellent service. Last time I called and connected to Marlene. M. Arteaga. She provided excellent service and went outside the box and help to resolve the issue.
Appreciated all the help

This review was modified by rvm128 on January 17 2017 12:00:48 AM

2017-01-12

Doing the right thing by this long time customer!

"I have been using Newegg for many years, spending thousands of dollars on IT equipment for my clients. I have never had an issue before and never had a reason to call customer support.
I ordered a laptop prior to Christmas and it was a DOA (Dead On Arrival) - first time ever. Got the RMA arranged and shipped it back. In the time to ship back, the item was no longer available for replacement and a refund was issued. A comparable laptop on the site was now $100 more. Talked with Doyle in customer service and he explained the refund instead of replace. He also worked to do a price match and get the more expensive laptop for the same price as the original.
Doyle did right by me and Newegg will still be my vendor of choice for my IT gear for a long time.

This review was modified by 34Blast on January 17 2017 12:00:41 AM

Helpful as possible.

"Sebastian was very informative getting me the info I needed on a 3rd party seller. I always get good customer service at Newegg."

This review was modified by gunrun69 on January 15 2017 12:20:28 PM

Quick and painless!

"I saw a discrepancy on my billing statement and used the live chat option. I was matched with a representative in under a minute, and they were very polite and helpful. Resolved my issue almost immediately."

This review was modified by zeke2100 on January 15 2017 12:20:39 PM

Newegg Customer Service

"Amazing company and very helpful with their customers, they really do strive to ensure you as a customer are satisfied with any kind of dealings with the company.

I faced an issue with an order I placed in which it constantly was voided a few hours after I had placed the purchase. After calling the Newegg customer service line I spent a few minutes sorting out the problem with Robert and had the issue completely rectified. Also what originally was free two day shipping due to the high total of my order was changed to one day shipping free of charge due to the issue being something on the company end in-between departments, which is completely understandable.

Fantastic retail site for all your computer peripheral and parts needs. I highly recommend going to this company for any and all computer needs.

Thank you again to Robert.

This review was modified by Ja_am on January 13 2017 06:00:02 PM

2017-01-11

Brooklyn was absolutely amazing!!

"I was in contact with Brooklyn twice, once before the item arrived and once afterwards. Out of any customer service ive ever had in contact with, she has not only given me the best customer service but has convinced me Newegg is the place I will be doing all my electronics shopping. Thank You so much Brooklyn!!"

This review was modified by andy4soccer on January 13 2017 04:00:02 PM

Excellent customer service!

"I needed help obtaining discounts that were indicated in an email I received from Newegg, and when these were not appearing at checkout I called customer service. I received help from Brooklyn, who immediate understood my issue and took steps to help me avoid the delay of waiting for the additional discount email that I had to sign up for. She was friendly and professional, and the whole experience lived up to what I have been told by family member who are also Newegg customers about the outstanding customer service. Thank you!"

This review was modified by lschafer01 on January 13 2017 03:30:02 PM

2017-01-11

Great customer service but.....

"I purchased a iBUYPOWER Desktop Computer NE500K from newegg. I was supposed to receive the computer today only to discover it must have been stolen after drop off. I now have to wait 7-10 days for a review which is upsetting because I was looking forward to using it this weekend. If this is done in a timely manner I will update my review to five stars but now we wait. On a side note the lady that received my call was an absolute peach and calmed me down after the mild panic state upon finding my pc not there. 5 star customer service but the process is a 2 star as of now."

This review was modified by nexus_graphics on January 13 2017 02:00:02 PM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.