Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-08-16

True Customer Service

"Ronnie.R.B was very helpful
, without his help I probably wouldn't have resolved my problem he is very smart and observant. Thank you again for all the help.

good stuff

"very happy to shop here always get what I want at great pricing love shopping around on this site"

Screen issue

"Monique was outstanding in revising my RMA to eliminate the third party restocking fee, by converting the RMA to a replacement of a defective unit. "

2017-08-15

Quick service for a valued customer

"I ordered a HDD and realized I selected the wrong shipping as I wanted to receive the HDD before going out of town on Sunday. I contacted customer support and was connected with Leslie B who was able to quickly resolve the issue and even covered the difference in shipping costs. I couldn't be happier with our interaction and the outcome. Thanks Newegg and Leslie!

I adore Newegg!

"Customer service is quick to help, professional, polite, and really care about your customer experience. One call to Newegg's customer service sorted out a major headache I'd been having with Fedex over package delivery and re-routing. This is the latest in a years-long relationship with Newegg that has never failed to satisfy. I'm a customer for life. Thanks a lot, guys!"

Great Customer Support

"Called to ask about return details. Was given the correct info pretty quickly. Asked about different program details and received the proper info after a brief hold. Had an issue with NewEgg Premier shipping discount, the customer service rep helped solve that issue."

Great support

"Super friendly, very helpful! Did an amazing job "

HESITANT AT FIRST

"Hello
I am not a techie an don't wish to be. But on line is my business so my computer must be running right. I was leary about this company due to being given some information that through me off at first. But then dealing with Sean K and Anthony the supervisor I know now that I put all my worries aside. These people care about you and go out of their way to prove it. Kudos to New Egg (weird name) and many more successful years.

Great customer service!

"there was an error from my end for a promo code. but they took care of it very well after i approached them."

Excellent assistance

"I use to ask for assistance on newegg, and they always deliver fast and effective responses. Today I was attended by Annie.W.An and she gave me the best treatment I could receive. Thanks"

ABS Customer Care

"Purchase an open box ABS computer- After unboxing and playing for awhile the GPU was overheating. I called the 1-800 # and was surprised to talk to a person within 30 seconds. They took my purchase info and contact info and said a Tech would call back. Low and behold within 5 minutes I was on the phone with a Tech troubleshooting the system. After completing the necessary scripted troubleshooting steps he confirmed it was the GPU. Jorge emailed me the steps to return the component so that I could receive a replacement. This could have easily been 1 star review, because my new gaming computer is sitting idle while I await a replacement part. But the OUTSTANDING customer service has not only diffused a volatile situation, but gained a solid loyal customer for the future. GREAT job ABS - providing actual customer service and not just the appearance of one. But even more Kudos to Jorge for doing his job in such a professional way that I never had a chance to be upset about the situation."

No Replacement

"After spending over $1000 with them I got all the parts nearly a week and a half late. We tried to assemble all the parts into the case, it didn't work. We tried several more times and it still didn't work. After inspecting all the parts we realized the processor was severely bent on one side and nothing happened when the computer was turned on. We got an RMA and sent the parts after a day or two and waited. During that time I'd called 3 time told to wait about 30 minutes and nothing happened. Twoish weeks later they say the processor is out of their warranty because it's not their fault if they sell me a fault product and I have to contact the manufacter. Guess what? Buying form newegg voids their warranty so now I have an expensive brick and I have to spend more to fix it. Never buying from them ever again."

2017-08-14

Brooklyn. The best Customer Rep Ever!!!!!

"Wow Brooklyn should get a raise!! She went above and beyond what any other rep has done! She handled everything and told me exactly what was happening wth my shipment. She was very honest and kept me calm. Keep up the good work!!! "

2017-08-14

Marlene A. ~ Simply the Finest!

"Today I had the opportunity and pleasure of speaking with perhaps the BEST Customer Care representative at Newegg. Mind, all the people I have spoken to there are nice enough, but talking with Marlene was like talking with, and being helped by, a daughter!

She was kind, extraordinarily patient, courteous, caring, and sincere. Equally as important, she was thorough, meticulously detailed, focused, and encyclopedic in her knowledge of how to do things, get things done and done right - the first time!

Marlene is THE ONLY REAOSN I reconsidered giving Newegg one final try. With her looking out for me, I know all will be well!

(NB: Should Newegg and I "divorce" - I get custody of Marlene!) x-D

A+ Customer Service

"Vinn Guillen Jr. Was professional and extremely helpful. He was able.to accommodate my needs and fully answer my questions. I am a new customer with new egg and very impressed by the customer service. I will recommend this company to my peers for excellent customer service, awesome prices, and timely deliveries. "

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.