Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

surprised me

"didn't think they would honor a 150$ sale after it ended but they did! Thanks Lynette"

Jesus is the man!

"The only Jesus at Newegg. He was great help to me getting everything sorted out with my reorder and getting it to me as fast as possible. Dude did everything he could to get me the discounts and fastest shipping for my second order. Happy i was able to get my order processed again in a days time. You Da Man Jesus!!"

Excellent Customer Service

"My service representative was Brooklyn Huizar. I placed an order and realized my shipping address was incorrect right as I hit submit. Although Brooklyn was not able to make the change immediately, she assured me that she would leave a note for herself to make the change as soon as it was possible. I was pretty skeptical due to the fact that I wasn't use to this kind of service. I woke up this morning with an email from her assuring me that the change had been submitted.

Thank you Brooklyn Huizar.

newegg corrected my mistake

"6/18/17 parents needed a/c, placed an order after shopping around. Forgot to meet requirements, 24 hours later they offer a solution after 30 mins of explaining. Made this poor boys day."

2017-06-20

Been using them for years

"Excellent customer service when updating my shipping address"

Olivia F. Saves the day

"The system split my order into 2, causing half of it to be declined as fraud. Unfortunately, I wasn't notified of this and happened to go in and manually check on my order. I reached out to Olivia who expedited the shipping on the part of my order that was held back so I would have all of my parts in time for a conference!"

2017-06-19

Very fast, good prices, and understanding when issues arise

"I have used newegg off and on for several years. I appreciate their selection so I decided to build my next PC completely from their company. every paycheck I bought a piece (or two) for my pc. I started in November, IO finally bought and received everything by mid May. Cost me a bit more then I had projected but I decided to pay a tiny bit extra to ensure my pc would last for years to come. Imagine my surprise when some of my boxes got stolen from my front porch while I was at work. Newegg was still willing to work with me to fix my issue so that I would have a fully functioning computer. Will definitely go back to then in the future."

2017-06-19

What a wonderful CR agent Tyler is!

"Tyler went the extra yard to help me. He was Pleasant, Courteous and professional. He had to go off line to check my account and came back in just a few minutes to give me the information I needed. Thank you Tyler! Stay well and God Bless you.
Sincerely, Bernard. caloradman@aol.com

Hector L.

"I was looking for an out of ordinary technical question...

Hector was able to find me an easy soulution. Quite knowledagable...Good sense of humor...communicated in a way that he came across as a friend...never seemed rushed...which I really appreictaed....his patience was FANTASTIC....I will definately be back...and I will definately pass on this experience to others...

Thank you...Glenn Bryant

she is the best

"after 4 Mont she solve my problem "

excellent service in ordering

"Excellent representative. She should be appointed a manager. "

Great Customer Service

"I had a wonderful experience thanks to my customer service representative, Alyssa.J.Del Toro. The exchange and new purchase went even smoother than I expected and Alyssa could not have been more helpful. I could not have asked for more. I have been a long time customer of Newegg.com and given their great customer service, look forward to future purchases."

2017-06-18

Simply the best customer experience!

"I've always been happy with the experience I've had with them, but the person I spoke with (Erza), was straight up awesome! If you somehow (during a blue moon event) have a bad experience, it's extremely rare. For the best experience, do your research on the item(s) you buy & Newegg's policies. Also, the customer reps are people, & deserve to be treated like anyone else. Be kind to them, & you'll be surprised by how far they'll go to leave blown away with the service you receive. (Yes, I'm biased; but for good reason.)"

2017-06-17

Forgot Promo Code

"I forgot to check my Newegg email, which did have a promo of $15.60 off the sale price. Later, after I had ordered, I finally read my emails and found the promo. I started a chat session with Customer Service and Douglass Y. assisted me on the other end. As the billing was charged already and could not change it, Douglass said that he would manually credit the $15.60 to my payment account used to honor the promo code. Very Nice!"

2017-06-16

Great Return Policy

"Newegg FREE returns on unopened items. "

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.