Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-08-14

Brooklyn. The best Customer Rep Ever!!!!!

"Wow Brooklyn should get a raise!! She went above and beyond what any other rep has done! She handled everything and told me exactly what was happening wth my shipment. She was very honest and kept me calm. Keep up the good work!!! "

2017-08-14

Marlene A. ~ Simply the Finest!

"Today I had the opportunity and pleasure of speaking with perhaps the BEST Customer Care representative at Newegg. Mind, all the people I have spoken to there are nice enough, but talking with Marlene was like talking with, and being helped by, a daughter!

She was kind, extraordinarily patient, courteous, caring, and sincere. Equally as important, she was thorough, meticulously detailed, focused, and encyclopedic in her knowledge of how to do things, get things done and done right - the first time!

Marlene is THE ONLY REAOSN I reconsidered giving Newegg one final try. With her looking out for me, I know all will be well!

(NB: Should Newegg and I "divorce" - I get custody of Marlene!) x-D

A+ Customer Service

"Vinn Guillen Jr. Was professional and extremely helpful. He was able.to accommodate my needs and fully answer my questions. I am a new customer with new egg and very impressed by the customer service. I will recommend this company to my peers for excellent customer service, awesome prices, and timely deliveries. "

Excellent Service and Return Policy

"Place an order to purchase some graphic cards, but found they lower the prices at the second day! Talking with agent Christy Y, and get price matched right away. I really appropriate the excellent service! Thanks!"

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

"Yolanda C. from the Live Customer Service team is very thorough and understanding. She addressed my issue very quickly and was straight to the point. Very happy with my interaction with her and Newegg. Thank you!"

2017-08-13

Marlene went over and above for me

"After spending many hours/days trying to isolate intermittent failures in a four drive spanned array of just received HGST drives, the problems were isolated to 3 of the four drives having high seek errors and an indicated servo failure situation for each drive. I just couldn't believe three 7K4000's would fail in that way. My assumption was shipping damage was the culprit and the damage rate amongst the carriers is high where I live.

Naturally I was a day or two past the final return/exchange date but for once, I decided to call and see if there were any alternatives.

Marlene Arteaga listened patiently, championed my quest with her supervisor and the drives are being exchanged. I never expected that to happen. She was understanding, encouraging and made the experience a no battle situation. If only she was the norm instead of a superb exception when calling for vendor support. I was very impressed!

Thank you Marlene and Newegg for considering each problem call on its own merits and being supportive of your customers. I was so happy that I bought more drives on the spot.

Paul

2017-08-13

Great Company

"Had some troubles with an order but customer service (Nathan) was wonderful and helped all the way through. 5/5 stars."

2017-08-12

Excellent Customer Service

"Mandy in customer service did a great job helping complete a difficult online transaction (i.e. new account, password and verification code issues). After two hours of trying to fix the problem myself, a five minute chat with Mandy corrected the issue and completed the transaction. BTW, when you call customer service and have them call you back rather than waiting on the phone, they really do call back! Thanks you, Mandy. "

2017-08-12

BEST WAREHOUSE DEALERS!

"They were able to help me process a wait time faster. I can't thank them enough. Also they are fast at ordering stuff. If you are in need of help with electronics, then go here. I would buy from again."

2017-08-11

Newegg helped me out with bad disks

"I bought a 50 pack of Dual Layer ptical Quantum dvd + R Media burning disks and the package had been damaged badly the disks where not good quality none worked as burning media should nothing but bad disks and errors. They refunded my money. Thank god too, because I was feeling cheated. Newegg does you good when you got something really going bad on your hands. "

The real customer service

"The customer support executive was very supportive and resolved the issue!
5star customer service from Christopher!

Newegg still number one!

"Quick response when the order needed to be redone.

Regina T. responded promptly and ensured my ordered was cancelled so that I could proceed quickly.

Thanks again!

2017-08-11

The greatest, eggxcellent costumer service

"They helped so much! I had a coupon code that I received from my email. Sadly somehow the coupon code ran out of uses. However, I called their coustumer service line. They set me aside and told me they would call me back when it was my turn. Once it was my turn, she called and heard my story and helped me get the savings! As a scholar this help a lot!"

Excellent customer service

"The order I received was not accurate. The customer service rep was very patient and accommodating in helping me to find a solution without having to send the partial order back and wait for a whole new shipment.

Very helpful!

"I am very thankful for Newegg's customer service. As long as you calmly explain your situation, they will help you to the best of their ability. I had a problem with a computer I bought from them a few months back (which I think was a problem caused on my end), and when I told them I would need to back up my files, they gave me a discount on a $50 hard drive. The support representative, Regina T., was very friendly and very helpful. I'm very satisfied with the service I got from Newegg. "

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.