Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-04-19

Wonderful customer service

"Brooklyn completely understood our questions and was able to waive the restocking fee so we could put all of our money back into purchasing the correct hard drive for us. "

2017-04-18

So Newegg is trying the marketplace strategy...

"You'd think that crooks and shams are about, and perhaps they may well be. I've come across one at least in the last 20 years. But so far, I've only received top notch customer service from Newegg. I sincerely wish all companies were like Newegg. In the one instance where an item was never shipped, Newegg promptly refunded my purchase. As far as purchasing directly from a Newegg warehouse, you can expect fast delivery, exactly what you expect, and great deals updated daily. You seriously can't beat Newegg's prices, and one might expect low prices to coincide with cr*p customer service, but I couldn't disagree more. Newegg forever, "

2017-04-18

Best in Class Customer Service!!

"Thank you so much Rachel (?sp) for going above and beyond turning a frustrating situation into such a positive one that I will be telling friends about and driving business your way!
Jeff (New Newegg customer)

Homer Glen, IL

Trustworthy, outstanding service.

"I’ve been a Newegg customer since they were Egg Head Discount software. Sure, their prices are always good, but it’s their service that sets them apart.

To give you an idea of the level of service they provide – A couple of years ago, my son asked me to get him a new laptop. He needed it in a week. I found what I wanted at Newegg and placed the order. I had just changed CC companies and for some reason they flagged the purchase as “possible fraud”. By the time I got that resolved, time was short. I called Newegg and asked to pay for overnight delivery. After all, the trouble was on my end, not theirs. They put me on hold for a few minutes, came back and told me I’d have my computer the following morning – NO EXTRA CHARGE!! That’s’ going way beyond what’s expected, but the reason you do business with companies like Newegg.

I no longer build as many systems as I once did, but when I needed a new computer to handle 4K video editing, Newegg was the first place I turned. Not only are their reviews honest and reliable, Newegg is on YouTube with helpful tutorials and reviews. It’s easy to start seeing them as an old friend. When it comes time to buy, I’m always confident that Newegg will always stand behind their products. I ordered the components on Thursday and they were delivered on Saturday.

2017-04-17

Great Customer Service For Me!

"So I work out to Sea, and I like to internet shop. I bought a GPU and received a bonus game redeem code.
Come to find out it will expire before I get home. I tried the GPU company, but they wouldn't help me. So, I tried NewEgg since I bought it through them, and since the price dropped they gave me back the difference. I talked to a rep. named Alisa. She was very interested in helping me with my issue, and actually gave me back the difference without me asking. I was very surprised. It seems that service has gone down hill, but I feel different about Newegg. Thanks! A little goes a long way

Excellent Servicerom louis r

"I recently spoke to one of your customer service representatives Louis R. and I was Extremely satisfied with the way he was able to resolve the issue. Found Newegg service absolutely excellent and would recommend them to my friends great pricing and service!"

2017-04-17

BEST RATED STORE TO PURCHASE ANY TYPE OF ELECTRONIC APPLIANCES!

"I've been purchasing all of my PC hardware from Newegg for about 7 years now. I started out using TigerDirect and maybe another online website store when I was first started ordering hardware for my PC's. After years of searching, Newegg.com is the best to buy from. If you're still in the phase of searching for the best place to purchase your electronics, well stop here because I've searched them all and Newegg.com is the best. During one of my last orders, there was a little delay in processing my payment method. They are very quick to respond to any customer at any hour (EVEN ON EASTER!!!) and very efficiently help that customer. Due to the very small hassle of waiting an extra day or 2 longer for authorization from my bank, NEWEGG.COM COMPENSENTED ME WITH $5 STORE CREDIT. After the whole ordeal, I've concluded that Newegg.com is where I will continue to and will always purchase all of my PC hardware from."

Good Customer Service

"I would have given Newegg 3 stars due to the lengthy processing time for missing/lost packages. However, Sebastian, the representation I spoke with, was such a patient person with me, I bumped up the star. I'm still peeved by the fact that I was never notified about my package properly, but like I said, the representative was the redeeming factor of the whole experience. "

Great service

"I normally buy my computer components from Newegg and have never been disappointed. This time, I ordered parts and later that day, got a few emails with discount codes for the CPU. I called and talked with the rep and he was able to have a refund in the amount of the discount sent back without issue."

Eggcelent customer service

"I continue to shop and purchase through Newegg because of the great customer service. I recently purchased the wrong ram (speed) and was able to get fully refunded, restocking fee waived and free shipping on the return. I immediately purchased the correct ram though Newegg even though it was slightly cheaper on Amazon. I've lost count on how many systems I have built for myself and clients using Newegg. Keep up the great work.

Top notch

"Been a customer since the early 2000's. In the few times I've ever had an issue, Newegg has always made it right. Peace of mind from high quality customer service is worth the value of any purchase. It's why I keep coming back."

Customer Service

"Just purchased the new MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X from Newegg. The board partner custom cards have just released in the past week or so and these cards are constantly sold out unless you can catch em quick. Nvidia is currently offering a game bundle with the purchase of a GTX 1060/1070/1080/1080Ti, but when Newegg had listed the newly added board partner custom cards they did not have the bundle with them. But the bundle was listed on the other GTX 10 series cards along with the FE 1080Ti. I had contacted customer service and the representative Bree I spoke with was extremely helpful and consulted her supervisor and was able to honor the game code for me. Great customer service and great place to purchase PC hardware or anything else that they offer. "

Tech Enthusiast's best friend

"Fantastic customer service, available support to help choose items. Quick returns and refunds, (although may charge a hefty restocking fee). "

2017-04-15

Newegg is unique

"There is so much thing to say about newegg but the best thing is their customer service."

2017-04-14

Issues with Refurbished Product

"I purchased a refurbished Apple Watch. It arrived in a small box similar to one I might purchase in a shipping store and they printed apple watch on the shipping label which I thought was not wise since someone now knows whats in the box. There was no charger, they don't tell you that. I bought a charger and the watch would power up for a minute then die on an endless cycle. I returned it in the same box and received a notice the watch was missing the charger, original packaging, would be sent to me in the next three days and I would not be refunded. I called and the representative started by saying that he is fairly certain they know what boxes things are shipped in. He checked with processing and the same people who generated the email stating the issues confirmed a refurbished item would not be shipped with the charger or original packaging. I am waiting for email confirmation and the return of my money but all in all this was a waste of energy."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.