Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

GPU RMA

"My Gtx 1080 Duke came with horrible coil whine. When I went to return it, all of the promotions that were around when I had bought my GPU had ended. In order to get me my card faster, I was able to get a refund and order a new one. Newegg honored the sale price and let me keep the game that came with my card. They also gave me a $20 store credit in place of the $20 mail in rebate that I would have lost. All in all, a painless experience that was handled fast and efficiently. "

2017-05-15

Customer Service the way it was meant to be.

"First time purchase on Newegg, Third party Sale went horribly wrong. Spoke with Andy from Newegg. He went above and beyond to make things right. Thanks, Andy."

2017-05-15

A best place to buy after 16 years!

"Once again Newegg has provided eggcellent service. I've been a loyal patron for over 16 years through many builds and upgrade. Andy was a pressure to talk to and you could tell that he wanted to help."

Customer service

"The representative was. Wet helpful in my return. He was straight to the point and everything was easy with no hassle. "

eggcellant service

"I received a defective device from Newegg and dreaded the call for return/replacement. And thanks to Vida L and Newegg I am a very happy customer. Vida was polite, prompt and as helpful as anyone could hope for. She made the entire experience as easy as could be. now I have a replacement TV on the way and the return is just as easy..Thank you Newegg and Vida L

Still a Happy customer after 20 yrs

Eggcellant!

"Had bought a Linksys WRT3200ACM Router at regular price and it's working great. So when I saw that Newegg had one refurbished by Linksys, I decided to buy it and use it as a repeater. Had to call Linksys support to set it up as I am not a networking guy. Had the router up and running in about 10 minutes and it's working great. I also bought a 1 year extended warranty just to back up the 90 day Linksys gives you.
I have bought at Newegg for many years and I have had only one bad experience and in all honesty, no one is perfect. My advice to everyone is to keep everything that comes with your product, that includes the box it came in at least until the warranty runs out cause you never know what is required in sending the product back.
Bottom line, Newegg may not always have the best price but you will get what your ordered. Great company and very helpful customer service, a least from what I have experienced. It's like they say, Once you know, you Newegg.

Eggcellent service!

"Returned ryzen abandoned project. Hassle free! Love this company!"

2017-05-14

Superb service

"I called Newegg customer service twice in my quest to buy Dragon Naturally Speaking. Both times, they were exceedingly patient and helpful. I can't be more pleased! "

Only the Best in Customer Service

"I swear, their motto must be "It's all about the customer's""

2017-05-12

AWESOME help for a promo code

"Audrey helped me more than any other customer service agent in history. seriously. WHY YOU ASK? Because she was super helpful, super nice, and had cool stories to tell while I sorted out my login for my Newegg account and got to the point where she could help me.

The only CS agent in history who has even come close to as good ended up on my blizznet friend list. its a shame I didn't think to ask this time. I was just too busy being helped to think about it.

I'm pretty sure that there is a secret level of customer service agent that they use on customers who have built PC's (spent a lot of money) with them and she is like the Top Gun winner of that. If I could nominate someone for the National CS Agent of the Year Awards, it would be her. My utility providers could use people like her manning their phones.

2017-05-12

The representative that I talk to was very knowledgable and helpful

"What can I say this guy was the best customer service rep you can ask for. He stayed with with me and helped me through my whole problem. Highly recommend you deal with Newegg and hopefully you will get my rep if you need help."

Eggcellent customer service!

"Went above and beyond my expectations for customer service, even helping me pick a better and similarly priced PC than what I originally wanted. Way to go guys!"

Exceptional service

"I called to ask for a refund on a defective graphics card. The card was outside the REFUND policy so REPLACEMENT was all the system would allow. I explained the to the Customer Service agent--his name is Eric P.--why I was asking for a refund instead. He took the initiative to contact the Refund Department, got them to agree to a refund, but they wanted a 15% Exception Fee. I didn't even have to ask, before Eric told me he was in the process of asking for an exception to the Exception Fee. And he succeeded! So, in the end, I was able to get a full refund on the card. You know that most other agents would have said there was little they could do and offered me a replacement card. Eric showed the care that is rare nowadays. Thank you Eric and thank you Newegg."

Outstanding customer service!!!

"Called Newegg customer service to inquire about a shipping problem.
Kay was so very helpful and so polite! An excellent customer service representative.
He got to the bottom of the problem quickly and made me feel so good about calling to get help.
He is awesome! Thanks Kay!

Rep. Martin.M.Vasquez

"Martin.M.Vasquez to me is the best representative of Newegg.com. I really appreciate him taking that extra step to help out my situation. More of your workers should strive to be like Martin.M.Vasquez."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.