Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-06-16

Made up for a very bad experience.

"Without going into detail Denise W. was 1 of 3 reps who actually helped me with a 5 week runaround from at least 3 other reps. The 3 who helped me today kept me from taking my business elsewhere which was all I wanted plus they were even able to make another sale. Those are the kind of employees you really need to keep! :) Thank you Denise W. and I hope you have a great weekend!"

Great Experience!

"Customer service was very friendly, and direct in helping me process a return. He took the initiative to make the process as painless as possible. "

I always shop Newegg

"There customer services is the best. Was waiting on the power supply which got ship seperatly and had to wait for it. So for my waiting Newegg hooked me up with a gift card. I will not shop anywhere else because of the people that work for them. And their prices of course!"

Great customer support

"I love the call back feature for customer support, which is what I had to use since I couldn't wait on the phone. Got a friendly support staff, who quickly and politely took care of my issue. I will continue to order from these guys every time I build a PC. "

2017-06-16

Some of the best customer service in the industry!

" Every Transaction has been satisfactory at the minimum....processing time, delivery, returns, etc. It's when a problem arises, that the true level of customer service either shines, or lack of, will rear it's ugly head. My refurbished laptop quit working 2 days after the warranty expired. After going round and round with my credit card extended warranty claim (just to find out that refurbished items were specifically excluded), and the manufacturer wouldn't touch it......I was running out of ideas. A call to Newegg, and after explaining the round and round with no progress, Newegg went above and beyond the call of duty, when I was offered a 50% credit towards a replacement Laptop of equal or greater value, or a limited repair reimbursement. Again, this was beyond the call of duty....and I do not expect this from any vendor, and I would not say it's their general policy.....but this kind of commitment to customer service, has earned a level of customer loyalty that will be hard pressed to be beat! Few companies go to this level of service, that reminds the customer that they have not been forgotten, even long after the sale. Thank You."

2017-06-16

Helped Me Deal with My Bank!

"Zachery F. May took my situation very seriously and even conferenced called my bank into our conversation to resolve a mystery charge on my account. Everything was fixed to my liking! Great customer service!"

2017-06-16

Have been patient and flexible in a complicated situation

"Long story short I bought a refurbished monitor, bought a warranty, and because my computer took too long to be made I didn't test it until after my warranty with Newegg was past; after confusing info from both the extended warranty company and Asus, I worked with Newegg and they are issuing me a refund and the customer service was fantastic. I highly recommend them to anyone! "

2017-06-16

Newegg is My Preferred Electronic store!.

" I just got off the phone with a friendly customer service rep regarding a promo code that I wanted to apply to a recent order I placed. He was quick to adjust my pricing order to the 10% discount promo with no hassle.

Newegg is #1 1 in my book when it comes to "Excellent" Customer service and great product price! Will always buy again!..Thanks Newegg!

2017-06-15

Great customer service & tech support

"I ordered some RAM for my new motherboard and was having issues with it. I contacted customer service who connected me with tech support. The technician, Luke, was awesome. He was very professional and cordial throughout the support call. He helped me diagnose the problem, which wasn't with my purchased RAM but instead the motherboard. My experience with Luke was excellent. If all the other technicians are as skillful, patient and understanding as Luke, Newegg has a winning team!"

Stupendous

"Newegg has always gone above and beyond for me. Even when the error is of my own doing, they'll still bend over backwards to make sure it's resolved and I'm satisfied! I will ALWAYS use them for my computer parts needs!"

Wonderful Customer Service.

"My Rep "Joanne Z" took they time to help solve my issues, She was more than willing to secure a resolve within my needs and goals. She was friendly and expedient. Thanks Joanne!"

2017-06-15

Big thanks to Newegg and customer service rep Zachary.

"I recently purchased a Graphics card from Newegg and found that the card did not work properly in my system. I was frustrated not with any aspects of service or delivery (which was perfect) but my own choices in product. Luckily for me when I called into customer support I was greeted by a friendly and helpful person named Zachary. He was very understanding to my situation and went above and beyond to rectify my issues. Moving forward I will always be comfortable choosing Newegg for whatever I may need mainly because I know there are team members like Zachary for support."

2017-06-15

Super Customer Service at Newegg.com!

"Kudos to Andrew B. at Newegg for OUTSTANDING telephone customer assistance. He was knowledgable, efficient, helpful and super courteous. He reviewed component compatibility with me for a Linux gaming computer that I am building from scratch. In the process, he found some problems, suggested solutions and ended up saving me some money. I especially appreciated his helpful attitude and kind demeanor. Great Job and Thanks, Newegg!!!"

1st time customer great experience

"I was buying a new HP laptop for my daughter who is at college. I had never purchased anything at Newegg but a friend in IT told me they have great customer service. I had questions and called and Darren did a great job answering all my questions, doing a price match and taking the order. I will definity be purchasing here again."

2017-06-14

If asus has the same quality of customer service life in this world will be much more easier !

"Amazing. This person should have gold star ! "

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.