Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-03-10

Amazing Customer Service Representative!

"Newegg.com has been a go to site for me with regards to electronics for many many years. I had to call about an issue with something in my cart that I wanted to purchase, and as at it was in my cart, the price changed as well as the shipping cost. I was not pleased. So I called and talked to Zachary May who was patient with me and helped me get through this situation in a satisfactory way. Thanks."

This review was modified by ydkair-75909 on March 14 2017 12:15:13 AM

2017-03-10

Newegg.com - Excellent customer service, fast shipping, great follow up!

"I ordered an MSI GeForce 1080 Aero and found out I couldn't use it in my build. I contacted Newegg and they helped me through the return process every step of the way. Communication was simple and effective and they keep records of when you call and who you spoke with, so if there are any issues, they can easily go back and see who you spoke with and what was said. This is an incredible and excellent way of doing business. It protects the customer and the merchant. If you are thinking of making a purchase through Newegg, I highly recommend them as a great place to do business. If you have any trouble, they stand by their return policies and really take the extra steps to make sure the customer is taken care of. Thank you Newegg!"

This review was modified by Vidvak on March 14 2017 12:15:07 AM

2017-03-09

Fan-freaking-tastic customer service.

"From start to finish from great prices to great customer service encountered nothing negative about this site. Site was easy to navigate and find what I wanted, parts easy to compare, and very detailed on what each part does and requires."

This review was modified by cowgomoo43 on March 14 2017 12:00:26 AM

2017-03-09

Rescue of a dummy

"NewEgg Chat Customer Support. Best place to start when something goes wrong. My problem was created by me during a recent stroll through the NewEgg site when I found a great deal on a monster machine and a few hard drives. Well I bought them. Later, after it shipped I realized I messed up the order and did not submit a promo code. Zoe Y from NewEgg chat sure helped me out. Got that promo code credited back to me with only about 2 or 3 minutes of a chat effort. It was so simple I could not believe it. NewEgg continues to have deals followed up by service that's great. Been shopping there for more years than i can recall - never made a mistake like this but when I did - they rescued this dummy when I did not watch what I was doing. Well done."

This review was modified by ntwrknathan-37264 on March 14 2017 12:00:19 AM

2017-03-08

Newegg service is worse than horrible -- it's insulting!

"I purchased a used dell computer from Newegg for overnight delivery. It arrived a week later and the hard drive was defective so I returned it. They acknowledged accepting the return, refunded the original shipping charges and said I would be refunded the cost of the computer within 4-5 business days. It didn't happen so I opened a dispute through my credit card. So far it's been over two months and Newegg still hasn't refunded the money. I contacted the credit card today and found out the dispute is being escalated because Newegg claims I agreed to go ahead and let them keep money even though I'd returned the computer and they agreed to me they would refund it. Obviously, since they have no evidence -- in fact evidence to the contrary -- that'd I would let them do this, I'll eventually get refunded my money. But I've never had this kind of problem with a legitimate company before and I highly recommend anyone considering it avoid doing business with them."

This review was modified by StephenWebb on March 10 2017 05:30:02 PM

2017-03-08

Great Customer Service!

"I am in the process of building a PC and made an order with Newegg. I mistakenly ordered the incorrect CPU when I ordered and did not catch my error until the order arrived. I made a call to the customer service department and spoke with Rocky. Rocky was most helpful in taking care of my mistake and withing a few minutes had everything ready to go. Superb customer service!"

This review was modified by Mg1776 on March 10 2017 12:30:01 PM

2017-03-07

Love this place.

"Always great prices, service, and customer support. I shop here for computer components. Period."

This review was modified by thenrz on March 09 2017 10:45:01 AM

2017-03-07

BEST IN THE WEST

"THANK YOU NEWEGG... As always great customer service. Super low prices. Just purchased TN-660 Hi-Yield toner cartridge for my BROTHER HL-L2380pw printer. Best price and saved me nearly $30 from purchasing locally. Free shipping. Thank you again, especially, Kay, the customer service rep who helped. He was also able to solve some technical problems with my account. You are the best...

Sincerely,

Eric

This review was modified by efast333 on March 09 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-03-06

Newegg has excellent cust. service reps and as a company is extremely dishonest and deceptive when problems arise.

"Judy, a customer service rep and Rick (last initial) I, a customer service rep supervisor were extremely courteous, helpful and understanding, on a 1-10 scale I'd rate then both an 11 if that were possible.

Quite sadly, I can not say the same for newegg as a company. I ordered the items form you on 2/13/2017, through eBay and I received an empty box on 2/15/2017 that should have contained two items I ordered. I called newegg on 2/15/2017, the day I received the empty box, filed a claim and received an email acknowledging the issue with a claim number, that was the one and only email I received from newegg. Adhering to the time frame represented by newegg in their email I should have received either a refund for the missing items, or claim denial by 2/23/16 . After three phone calls to newegg it wasn't until tonight , after much effort on the customer service reps. behalf was I finally apprised that my claim had been denied, with no appeal process available.

I purchased these items from you through eBay and because I have never had a problem or issue with newegg in the past I wanted to extend to you the courtesy of refunding my money and not have to involve eBay and potentially (although I hope not) cause a black mark against you.Sadly, I have no option now but to involve eBay for resolution. After the fact, I can now see why you have received over 1300 negative feedback's' in 12 months. You should be ashamed of yourselves and for God's sake clean up your act and also I would highly recommend that you had insured my items with the shipper for both of our protection.

This review was modified by mforh on March 08 2017 07:30:01 PM

Over troubled waters.

"I had a pricing issue where I was charged more than my final invoice. Played a bunch of phone tag/email tag. But in the end they really went out of their way to take care of me and I got a better product at a cheaper price than I originally paid. Thanks Newegg for your superior customer support."

This review was modified by edgarhighmen-97627 on March 08 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-03-06

THOUGHT I would spend an hour talking to a robot! What a pleasant twist!

"So I hastily bought 2 RAM sticks for my computer that it could NOT support late one night and was so excited I told a friend about it. They said to double check to see if my computer could even support such an upgrade. So I did and found out I COULD NOT. SO I called the Newegg Customer support line and after trying self help which failed sadly an operator came on the line named Natasha whom had my account already pulled up and was ready to help. She had my order voided and refunded within a minute of talking to her about my problem and even helped me find the proper RAM sticks to purchase for the lower price than all others! All in all, 5 out of 5 stars."

This review was modified by ReivaxTheMad on March 08 2017 10:30:01 AM

2017-03-05

Received Defective MOBO

"First off I got irritated because I thought the mail in rebates would be in my box with the products and they weren't there. After un-boxing my part i noticed the MOBO was all scratched up and looked like a refurb, so i got mad but scratches doesn't mean its broken so i went ahead and built the PC. Later down the line, it comes to find out the MOBO was indeed a refurb and broken. So I called customer service and I spoke with a rep by the name of Darryl, he quickly told me about the rebates being online to redeem so he cleared that up right away. Afterwards he sincerely apologized about the experience i had and wanted to make it up immediately. He quickly made a FedEx shipping label for me so i could return the device prompt. He also went to the next step and expedited the shipping for it to be 1 day shipping to the Newegg facility and for it to be shipped back to me in 1day. That really made me happy because i didn't mention anything about express shipping or anything, I just wanted this resolved and he did exactly that. I understand things happen in processing and errors occur, its just slightly irritating when you spend alot of money and problems happen. In this case you guys definitely made up for it. "

This review was modified by jeremiahthicks on March 07 2017 09:15:01 AM

2017-03-04

Free ATX Case!? Why not?

"I recently purchased a GIGABYTE G1 Gaming GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 motherboard from Newegg on 1 MAR 2017. Two days after the order was placed, I realized that they added a deal to get a free RAIDMAX Viper II ATX-A07WBR case and who doesn't want a free ATX case. Since my order was already in transit and my purchase didn't fall with the eligibility timeframe I thought it was a long shot, but I contacted customer service anyway. Wouldn't you know that less than 3 minutes on live chat with representative Lisa F.. I had a new order number for the ATX case to be sent to me completely free of charge. No shipping, handling, tax, or any other fees and I got it done by talking to a single individual. No need to battle with stumbling through the labyrinth of corporate bean counters or being told "I have to ask my manager for approval", just simple, logical customer service. I've been a long-time fan of Newegg and events like this remind my why. Plus, how can you top every conversation ending with being wished an "Eggscellent Day"?"

This review was modified by dapperdead on March 07 2017 12:15:25 AM

2017-03-03

Refund on item listed as non-refundable.

"I was putting together a new build and ordered a ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX OC Edition from Newegg. A few days later, before i received my video card, the 1080Ti was announced and put up for pre-ordered the next day. I put my pre-order in for the 1080Ti (On NVDIA's website, only because it wasn't available on NewEgg). When I received my ASUS card from FedEx today, I immedietly tried to return it, only to see it said "non-refundable item" I contacted NewEgg through their live chat feature, where I was connected with Christy Y. The only thing I was asked was if the video card had been opened from its original packaging, which it had not. Then, I was quickly set up with a return RMA and an email with a pre-paid shipping label. Great, easy service from the company."

This review was modified by coffeyblack on March 07 2017 12:15:12 AM

2017-03-03

PRICE MATCHED + GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

"Saw a price drop on my motherboard and asked if they can price match the product for me. Within minutes, they were able to refund me the difference without questions asked. "

This review was modified by lgoze on March 07 2017 12:15:09 AM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.