Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
2017-01-06

Product - Nay... Customer Service - Yay!!!!

"I purchased a Newegg Exclusive Asus laptop. The computer was awesome minus some graphics issue I had (games kept freezing for a 5-8 seconds every couple of minutes). Therefore, I wanted to return this item. Victoria B. made my experience absolutely amazing and went out of her way to make sure my issue was resolved.

At the end of the day, I was a little unsatisfied with my product (no fault of Newegg, lemons do exist), however, I was extremely happy with Newegg as a whole and their customer service. They have great products and I WILL be a returning customer.

Thank you!

This review was modified by slipper12 on January 06 2017 11:57:17 AM

2017-01-06

The BEST customer service PERIOD!

"I was helping a non techie friend order a new laptop. In my distraction with purchasing I entered wrong information for billing on the order. Even though NewEgg asked me to verify the information before I continued, we missed it and ordered his laptop. We were scared to death that this would spiral out of control. Called Newegg customer service immediately, requested a call back. Within a minute, they had called me back and connected me to a LIVE PERSON!!

We explained our mistake, she verified information, and five minutes later I had recieved a confirmation email showing that all was right with the world! AHMAZING!

This review was modified by stlheadake on January 06 2017 12:35:51 PM

2017-01-05

Newegg Sells Faulty equipment: does not accept returns even when the item was in mint condition.

"Buyer beware: after purchasing a motherboard and finding it to have not been working, I sent it back to Newegg (which took 7 days), only to see that they rejected the RMA due to a "missing serial number." Contacted chat and they refused to replace even when I sent in the RMA not 5 days after I received the package. If you want broken products with no shot at returns, you could buy from newegg."

This review was modified by computerenthusias on January 17 2017 12:00:07 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-12-2017

A rep from Newegg.com (USA), Roxie.J.Hernandez, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. Please refer to email we have sent to you regarding this issue. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reply to the email.

Roxie Hernandez”

2017-01-05

Neweggs customer service gos above and beyond to help you with your build!

"I'm currently in the process of building a beast of a machine for my wife's business (I get to use it too). This will be for graphic design and editing purposes. Newegg's service has been amazing! They have helped me through the entire process - ensuring I receive the parts I need, on time and for the best price. I highly recommend buying through Newegg and wish to give a great big thank you for the people in customer services."

This review was modified by JSNB85 on January 05 2017 06:35:30 PM

It ended well

"It was very frustrating initially. Order kept getting void after a week or so of anticipation, finally got fed up of the website failing me, called up customer support. Welcomed by a friendly Mr.Toby, helped me sort out any issues I was having and secured the sale essentially. Also could hold a genuine conversation while still working efficiently. Told him to add me on Bnet to 1v1 me but don't know how to give him my bnet so rip. Anyways, customer service came in pretty clutch at the end. Thanks again Toby!"

This review was modified by KinneePaige on January 05 2017 02:48:28 PM

Personalized Customer Service!

"I had an issue with my order & after abit of miscommunication, Bree from the CS department thoroughly resolved any problems I had. Overall, she made the experience very positive for me & I've since placed another order @ Newegg. "

This review was modified by BenChea123 on January 05 2017 01:18:05 PM

Ellia G was amazing

"I really appreciated the customer service i have received from newegg employee Ellia G. This employee was very kind, patient and helpful. I would recommend this company to anyone and i hope they keep up the great work. Thanks again Ellia G."

Deceived by Newegg

"I placed an order for a computer for my grandson on 9/9/2016. I used a different email address then normal with Newegg.com. I received an acknowledgement that my order had been received not noticing 2 different sales order numbers. 257525424 on one email address and 257524224 on the other. One was for all items in the amount of $670.76 and the other for $544.63 plus $18.43. They doubled the order but left out some of the expensive items to be able to send back. When I sent back the extra items I was sent they charged a restock fee and 2 items they would not take back because it came from another place. A MANAGER promised a full refund but to date I have only received $194.46 on a bogus charge of $544.63. It made for a sorry Christmas for my family. Newegg YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!! PLEASE WATCH YOUR INVOICING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! "

I was crushed!!

"I ordered the 6700k yesterday and this morning received an email that the 7700k was available now and at the same price!!! I tried to cancel the 6700k but it wasn't eligible. Regina T. was able to help me RMA the 6700k and order the 7700k with no problems.

Not only that, but the order I placed yesterday, arrived today, the very next day, while I was in chat with Regina! lol

Can't recommend Newegg enough for all your needs!

Miserably Happy

"As miserably happy as one can be, I bought from a marketplace reseller with Newegg.com. the reseller has been hard to contact but Newegg.com Sebastin has been a great help and resource of information. Sebastian is the main and likely only reason I will continue to shop with Newegg.com and not worry about my purchses. Thank you Sebastian for the great customer service. Keith miserably happy."

2017-01-04

The best customer service in the technological supply industry

"I had a problem with shipping via FedEx and that my package would be delayed far beyond the shipping time advertised by Newegg.

I contacted Newegg about the problem and there of course was nothing that could be done on their end, but they did offer me 10% off my next purchase.

best customer service

"The customer service I have received from newegg is unparalleled by other etailers. I never do customer surveys and write reviews but I felt compelled to give a glowing review to newegg not because 99% of the time everything is perfect but because the 1% when you have a problem they will handle it better than anyone else. I have dealt with many of their representatives while dealing with a problem and they are all easy to talk to and great at their job but Darryl M. is hands down the best you could every hope to help you with a problem, it is thanks to him that I will continue to use newegg with confidence. "

This review was modified by rustycrandle on January 04 2017 12:26:30 PM

Amazing attitude!

"I had an issue with one of my purchases. (my fault bought the wrong frequency of RAM) They were extremely friendly on the return process an helped me very quickly. Amazing customer service!!"

This review was modified by Jamik on January 04 2017 08:24:25 AM

2017-01-04

DOA video card, Awful return process, then recieved a refund not a replacement as was requested

"My mother purchased a XFX Radeon RX 480 DirectX 12 RX480M8BFA6 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support Video Card for me for Christmas this year.

The card was dead on arrival and after I spent 4 hours trying to get it working and calling XFX they had me RMA the card. Newegg insisted on receipt of the dead card before they would ship the replacement even though they had my mothers credit card information and could have charged her a second time had I not returned the original card. The policy is frustrating when comparing to Amazon, but whatever I dealt with it.

It is now 1/4/17 and she received an email that they decided to refund the money in full instead of replacing the video card. I check the card on their website and they have marked it up $44 since she purchased it, so even buying it again would cost me an additional $44.00.

I wanted a replacement not a refund as I was hoping it was a fluke with the card. Unfortunately Newegg is just awful to deal with.

Invoice and date below are the refund invoice and date, not original order. If someone from Newegg actually looks at this, I can provide that as well.

2017-01-03

Great service in all 4 calls that I made to customer service today

"Today was a stressful day. I had problems with PayPal(foreign credit card) and ShopRunner(limited processing & shipping options), but the representatives at NewEgg's customer service call center were very helpful and accommodating. They were able to help me find the roots of my issues and work my way though their site's order form in the way that served me the best and got my items to me the fastest. I really appreciate the great attention that I received today and won't hesitate to buy from the company again in the future."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.