Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-09-14

Customer service is exemplary.

"I had 2 returns from the same order, what are the odds? I worked with Asus and Sapphire tech support who concluded that the Motherboard and Video Card respectively were defective. I contacted Newegg customer support and I had advanced RMA's on the way in no time. A great comfort to know there is someone else other than Amazon who puts the customer first."

Regina T - Fast Expedient Service

"Unfortunately I needed to void a purchase order, because I realized I would not receive the product in time. Regina T voided the order for me, hassle free and no questions asked. I appreciated this level of customer care, and I will be sure to return to this site for future orders. Thank you Regina!

AP

Wonderful Customer Service

"I've never had issues with anything I've ordered on Newegg, but this time I had a problem with delivery. 2 packages never seemed to arrive, but Skylar C. was able to quickly and painlessly file a claim on my behalf. I don't anticipate any issues there, but I am quite pleased with my experience so far, especially in light of this problem. I look forward to this being resolved, but Newegg is very good so far at working for its customers. Thanks!"

Refund and Replacement.

"I use the newegg app, and from what I could tell there was some kind of problem with the amount I was refunded, Rudy took the time to look over my account reach out to their accounting department and get everything panned out for me with little sweat and a positive attitude."

Prompt No Hassel Service

"Contacted customer service to correct several problems I experienced with the online ordering system. Agent was efficient and pleasant. I have shopped with Newegg for over ten years; they always respond rapidly to the customers' needs."

2017-09-14

"Darren from phone customer service was very helpful and successful in address all my needs, we was able to process all my request in a successful manner with a kind personality and smart attention to all my needs. Wishing him to go from strength to strength to succeed in promotion and salary increase for his outstanding efforts. "

2017-09-13

Sebastian s sampson was amazing and so informative. Loved his charm

"I called about a return and it could not have been made easier. He took me step by step through the process and answered all of my questions "

refurbished trash

"bought a refurbished tablet computer on newegg and had problems with it from the beginning. they would not accept a return without going through many steps. had to spend hours on the phone with various tech support from newegg and asus. in the end, it still didn't work and they accepted the return but would only give me a store credit. hours wasted and then useless credit as i didn't want anything else. it took me over 2 years to use up the credit.

Asus Transformer Book T100 10.1" 2-in-1 Tablet

Stand by their customers

"My package was lost in the mail and so to make amends I was offered most of the cost of expedited shipping on my next order off. I like working with Newegg. They were able to turn a bad week into a much better one.

P.S. Francisco and Tobey deserve a raise for their great service.

2017-09-13

Brooklyn R. Huizar was amazing!

"I received a defective motherboard. When I sent it back, Newegg said the S/N didn't match. After calling in about 6x and talking to 6 different people who didn't believe me and/or accused me of lying, Brooklyn put in the extra effort to get me my refund by contacting ASUS to verify that the motherboard was in fact sold to Newegg and that it was in fact their error. Thank you Brooklyn. You turned what was quite literally my worst online shopping experience into one where I could finally get my refund."

Great Customer service

"So Far is been great. Customer service is awesome to deal with, they help you every step."

Maxine redeemed Newegg for me

"I had dealt with three other costumer service reps and none of them were half as helpful as Maxine. "

Excellent Customer Service!

"Their live chat is on point! Waited just for a few minutes for the next available agent. He then help me on how to return the item I purchased. He was quick and on point. Thanks, Rudy G!

Bad Customer Service

"In short, an order was placed with NEWEGG but the item ordered was coming from one of THEIR vendors. The Newegg vendor (na-tools.com) NEVER fulfilled the order and Customer Service did nothing, until I had to kick and scream, to get my company a FULL refund. Our company orders a lot from Newegg and I personally will be avoiding Newegg at all cost and conveyed this HORRIBLE experience to my fellow Buyers! Get your 3rd party vendors in line!"

Newegg customer support

"customer support representatives understand problems, do their best to accommodate customers, and overall are a huge help. Thank you Vin G. for all your help!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.