Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

Great Customer Service

"I had some questions about placing an order and I had the luck of being connected to a representative by the name of Regina T. She was very helpful and answered all of the questions I had kindly and swiftly. I really appreciated the effort she put forth to help me receive my package as soon as possible even trying to help have my order expedited with rush processing! Really great job on Regina's part. "

Amazing

"Sebastian from their customer service team did an amazing job for me. He was able to get me a replacement motherboard for my defective after it was originally denied by both Asus and Newegg!! "

2017-07-13

Wow, what great csr Martin and Anthony are!!! I love this company!

"I had a problem with a product and was helped by Martin and Anthony. They were amazing! It is rare to meet such qualified customer service personnel in retail now days, especially from a company like this. Martin is personable, friendly and efficient. He listened carefully, closely and sympathetically. He immediately set about finding a solution. In a very short hold time he came back and apprised me of a resolution possibility he had researched. Martin provided me with the information on the results of his research. Martin never kept me on hold very long and checked back with me in very short time. With my permission set about implementing the strategy to find a resolution. I stayed on the line after Martin to set up a case to speak with a supervisor to confirm that everything had gone according to Martin's advice. At this point Anthony assisted me. Anthony confirmed EVERYTHING that Martin had explained. The issue was completely as Martin had patiently explained. I can into the situation very angry and upset but through the patient, friendly and outstanding customer service I received I highly recommend this company. I will switch my purchase here. It is so rare to find a company that cares for its customers but Martin and Anthony have made me a believer that now I have finally found such a good vendor. Thank you!"

Vin.P.Guillen Jr was very helpful

"I had a problem with a non refundable item yet Vin found a way to give great service and offer a refund anyways! This is why I've been a customer for a decade and a half."

2017-07-12

PROBLEM SOLVING

"Marty showed patience and determination in resolving an issue I had in completing my order today.
She was pleasant and demonstrated concern. Newegg should be congratulated for realizing Marty's attributes and having her interface with customers. Thanks again. Ron

2017-07-12

Courteous and helpful

"Regina T. helped me and was very helpful with solving my problem and very professional and kind.

2017-07-11

Very good for customer service!

"Very good for customer service!"

The Best Customer Service

"Nothing tops premier customer service. Marco.A. is one of the best."

Ellie L. is great.

"I had a problem with my order but Ellie took care of it professionally. I am satisfied with the service and wish she keeps working for Newegg."

Zachary, not Zach, but really Zach, just not at work

"Zachary May handled a customer issue I was having today with the purchase of a gift card. He was kind enough to remain on the line with me while we worked out the issues, between Newegg and Chase. He was kind and was able to help me navigate the issues. Thank you Zachary, not Zach, but really, Zach, just not at work, for all of your help!!"

excellent customer service

"solved my issue regarding my membership"

if only every body

"If only every business treated the people (Us the consumer) like newegg does it would change the way people do business and shop in general . I have been using newegg ever since I built my first computer 16 yrs ago and I have never been disappointed. Have I ever had to get a rma, did anything ever arrive doa or break soon after receiving it? on rare occasions yes But they have always been handled with true professionalism. their employees seem to always make the customer first and always give us the benefit of the doubt. I will pay more to go thru newegg . there is a reason why Newegg is still in business and going strong while other techie sites have dried up and went out of business.KEEP IT UP NEWEGG YOU ROCK!!!!!!"

2017-07-09

Coming through harder than Drake ever will

"Ellie L helped me get some stuff that I should have when I ordered but didn't receive the free gifts. She also helped me handle some RMA issues while being polite and informative. I have spoken to other customer service reps from this company and they might not be as good as Ellie. She should get a raise."

2017-07-08

Dependable and convenient customer service

"My experience with Newegg's customer service was tremendous. I worked Bella and she was super to work with, she understood the issue I was running into with the product I bought and she was able to resolve it immediately! Thank you so much Newegg... you definitely have a customer will be coming back."

2017-07-08

Great customer service

"The experience I had demonstrated to me that newegg is committed to great customer service. The customer reps I dealt with went well above and beyond what was required for them and I greatly appreciated it. So much so that I'm taking the time to write this review. Great job! Satisfied customer here. "

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.