Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
2017-02-08

Customer service is horrible and cares not for the customers needs

"I ordered a part for a machine that we needed right away to get it back into production. I ordered it next day shipping expecting to get it the next day. When it didn't arrive i contacted live chat to find out where it was. I was told there was a 1-2 day warehouse processing time, which was not made known to me at the time of order. I asked if they could expedite the order as i had a machine that was down and needed the part ASAP to get it back online. They would not even try.. just said the processing time was "standard". I am very unsatisfied with their lack of willingness to help. If you need a part with a fast turn around, Newegg is not the company to go with."

This review was modified by aCustomerNomore on February 10 2017 09:15:01 AM

2017-02-08

NO More ONTRAC as a carrier

"Was totally torqued with an item being shipped through ONTRAC. They have terrible Google reviews in the area I live in -- something like 1.4 stars out of 5 for over 200 reviews. I told the entire story to agent Vin G. about my experience with ONTRAC, and told him that unless there was some way I could be assured that they would NEVER again be used with any of my orders, I was going to be forced to go back and deal with Amazon (who I absolutely despise!). He said he would put in a request to have ONTRAC blocked as a carrier for any future orders on my account. That was great, and the whole matter was easily resolved. Thank you Vin G.!!!"

This review was modified by JSC70 on February 10 2017 08:15:01 AM

Excellent customer service from Newegg

"I've been buying from newegg since it first started up and was offering great deals on videos cards and Ram and had 3 day shipping guaranteed. The deals aren't as great as they used to be, especially since I pay sales tax in CA, but their customer service has, and still is absolutely top notch. I had the pleasure of dealing with a lovely representative named Jesse that patiently worked with me to resolve some issues I had with previous orders. Newegg goes above and beyond what they have to, and never fail to please. I will continue to buy from Newegg as long as they can keep it up. "

This review was modified by bruceynguyen on February 09 2017 10:30:02 PM

Great customer service

"I had a question about NewEgg's policy and Annie went above and beyond to research my issue and provide a satisfactory resolution. I've been a NewEgg customer for 7+ years and she really made me feel like a valued customer, which is rare from many companies today! NewEgg has always shipped my orders very quickly and I find their prices to be very competitive with other online merchants."

This review was modified by INeedCoffee on February 09 2017 03:15:01 PM

2017-02-07

Newegg Quick to ship and fix.

"I ordered a set of 1 x WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Disk Drive - 5400 RPM Class SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch - WD40EFRX HDDs and they showed up in record time.

Since I was upgrading my NAS, I wrote over one disk first, and waited a few days before writing information over to the second disk. Within a day of the second disk being brought online it crashed. This is apparently one of the common failure modes of a new HDD. Almost immediately or around the four year mark.

I was nervous as I have ever had to return anything online, but Newegg's RMA process was very straight forward, and allowed me to print UPS shipping labels, and other labels immediately, and I had the disk boxed and shipped back within hours.

After shipping I contacted Newegg's customer service through online chat, which they make you look for a bit. Once found the service agent was able to change my replace RMA to a refund, so I could order a replacement and have it shipped today. Now if I can just get the extra shipping charge refunded I will be super happy.

Great overall experience and I will not hesitate to use them again.

This review was modified by omsok on February 09 2017 11:30:02 AM

Intuitive design.

"I am a very shy person and get very anxious whenever I have a problem I need help with over the internet. I have to say that I was very impressed with Newegg support. This was the first time I've ever tried live chat to resolve an issue. I felt confident and at ease using Neweggs online agent support. I purchased a TN panel monitor when I meant to buy an IPS one. According to the information provided for cancelation, I was not considered eligible. After coming to the conclusion that the item has not been packaged/shipped I should try contacting support to see if I can get a exception. This was an expensive order. This was the first time I overlooked my purchase and got the wrong part so I was hurting every second realizing the mistake I made. The solution came to me out of desperstion, and Newegg support was more than welcoming. The wait time for an online agent felt like a few seconds. The responses were to the point, and met my needs. It was impressive that my order was indeed able to be caneled, even though I could not do it manually through the website. I was completely satisfied and my expectations were blown out of the water."

This review was modified by gjl_nc on February 09 2017 07:45:02 AM

Newegg always delivers

"Solid products, solid site..easy to use. Even when there is issues, they really do have a good support team to make it all work for you in the end.

Really appreciate Sebastian, he knows what he is doing and makes quick work for people on the go. Can't ask for more when it comes to Customer Service.

Thanks again and will keep using. (I know its tech...it has issues)

This review was modified by hafzal on February 08 2017 05:15:01 PM

15+ years of excellence

"I have been a Newegg-er for more than 15 years. Had sort of a unique issue with an order today, and they went above and beyond to fix it."

This review was modified by REM4 on February 08 2017 10:45:42 AM

2017-02-06

If I can only give less than zero star....

"My shipping experience with Newegg was horrendous. I made 4 orders from Newegg on Tuesday that were on 2 to 3 shipping. I got one of the packages the next day. The other 3 package sat in their warehouse for two days and were now delayed to Friday. I asked Newegg why they were delayed. Newegg asked me that "do I know that the items are being sent from different Newegg warehouse." (Why is that my problem, logistics are Newegg problem. I fulfill my part by paying them.) I then told Newegg that I was away for Friday and to deliver my purchases to my neighbor. (Change of delivery address must be made to Shipper, as I was told by Fedex.) For some reason, it was not delivered on Friday or Saturday either. So, I called Newegg again and cancel the previous request to send my neighbor. (I should not have needed to do this, since I told Newegg I was only away for one day.) Newegg rep told me it will be process in 24 hours. Come Monday, I called Fedex and asked them if everything are schedule to be deliver to my address; Fedex say no; they received no cancel request and package is still scheduled to be sent to my neighbor. I called Newegg again. They told no cancel request was sent out because there was no record that I called about that. I asked them if they can call Fedex (instead of sending an electronic request); Newegg told me that is not how they do things. Furthermore, if Newegg sent address change cancellation request out, my package could be delayed to Wednesday or later. Starting with the shipping delay, I spend so much time managing these orders and still getting no guarantee it be delivered in the next few days. The nightmare continues...."

This review was modified by pyung on February 08 2017 09:45:27 AM

2017-02-05

Amazing Customer Service!!!

"I was helped via chat by Andy and he did an outstanding job! Most chat representatives stick to a script, help you as best they can, then move on. Andy actually chatted like a real person and treated me like a real person. He fixed the issues and went above and beyond his duties. He didn't just fix the problem then kick me out and move to the next person. He was very professional, friendly, and helpful; I'm sure he treats all his customers with the same respect but he really makes you feel like you are a VIP customer. "

This review was modified by kHansen4u on February 07 2017 01:45:01 PM

2017-02-05

Newegg's Premier CSR Alyssa J. Del Toro - Elite Service

"Consider you're completing your first gaming rig/video editing build and in addition, that PC build is in excess of $2500.00. In a panic you've discovered you've ordered the wrong $180.00 liquid cooling system as the final component to complete your build.

I called Newegg Premier Customer Service on Sunday. Superbowl Sunday. Alyssa picks up with a professional introduction and asks how she may assist. I anticipated being transferred at least twice before I could begin the process of exchanging the item being shipped for the correct part. What I experienced: zero transfers, no wasted time and 100% efficiency.

All of that and we experienced a drop call and before I could hit redial, she was already calling me back to complete the process. Alyssa was professional, provided all the information (W/security checks to protect my account) answered my questions with fluidity and because I have a Premier membership, sent me a shipping label that grants me free shipping for returns and no restock fee!

Look man, we all value our time. We appreciate excellence when we expect less. So what would it mean to you if you could reach a reseller representative who takes her tasks seriously with a terrific attitude?

I'm an ecstatic first time Newegg customer/Premier member who will be returning to Newegg for future business because of the impact of Alyssa's professional assistance.

BTW, I ordered two items for my build from Newegg and everything went smoothly. I have a Fry's right around the corner here in Seattle so if anything would have gone wrong or the Newegg CSR would have been shady...
So impressed by the 10 min. phone call I asked Alyssa if I could provide a review.

Alyssa Del Toro. Premier Service. Get some.

This review was modified by jakesnow on February 07 2017 01:30:12 PM

2017-02-04

Great service

"They honored a promotion that they didn't need to. Never had any trouble with this company. Will shop again."

This review was modified by Niflheim15 on February 07 2017 12:30:10 AM

2017-02-04

Excellent Support from Natasha J. B.

"I spoke with a representative named Natasha and she was incredibly polite, helpful, and kind. She was very understanding of my concerns and provided many solutions in order for a positive business customer relationship. She truly showed genuine care towards the customer's satisfaction and represented the company in a very professional, well-spoken, and informed manner. I greatly thank you for your time and effort Natasha. I hope all is well with you and that your outstanding commitment towards the company will be noticed and commended. She was the best representative I've spoke to ever regarding items I've purchased from a company. She was excellent and really set a high standard for representatives everywhere."

This review was modified by deniz_kerim on February 07 2017 12:30:05 AM

2017-02-03

Great Customer Service

"Newegg has been my go-to for computer parts for years now. They've always had great customer service any time I've had an issue. Most recently they even let me take advantage of sale a day after it officially ended. Thanks, Chris H! Thanks, Newegg!"

This review was modified by enigmaz42 on February 07 2017 12:15:17 AM

2017-02-03

Stellar Customer Service (A+++ / 6 stars) THANKS ANGELO!!!

"I called and spoke to Angelo to ask some questions about an order that I was contemplating placing on-line. He was extremely helpful and patient while I placed the order. I feel bad now because the call took almost 15 minutes from beginning to end (mostly due to waiting on my slow, old computer) and I don't think he will get any credit for this sale since I ordered though Newegg's website. If Newegg management is reading this, please give Angelo credit for my order and give him a paid day off for being such a great asset to your company. I will order from Newegg again because you are less expensive than Amazon and you have amazing customer service. "

This review was modified by JeffRushing on February 07 2017 12:15:13 AM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.