Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-10-08

Great customer service

"I accidentally bought the wrong thing and the custom service canceled the order for me even though they didn't have to. If you go with newegg, you get that kind of piece of mind. I've never had an issue with anything I bought there either. Vida L. was the service rep and they were extremely helpful."

Excellent customer service.

"Today when I received a very confusing email message about my account at Newegg. When I tried to open a Chat I waited for 5 minutes before terminating the connection. On the subsequent survey I was less than charitable in my review of the session and left in the comments why I was trying to chat.

Much to my surprise I received a telephone call from Regina T., a customer agent at Newegg. After some very brief introductory remarks Regina explained to me in great detail exactly what caused the problem I described in my Chat termination comment. Her excellent explanation more than resolved the issue for me and I expressed to her that she turned my opinion of Newegg customer service from a off the chart negative to an excellent positive.

Newegg! Hire some more Regina T's. and you will probably see your customer service rating go beyond the rating of 10.

2017-10-07

Bad product, excellent customer service!!! (Vida L.)

"I just made my first and only purchase from Newegg. I ordered what was supposed to be a brand new "SONY PS3 DUALSHOCK" wireless controller (Candy Pink) and what I received was a horrible aftermarket knockoff. The controller wouldn't hold a charge, the buttons were loose, they stuck and they were unresponsive. I requested a refund and received it after they received the product no problem. I didn't know I would have to pay to send it back. They never refunded my shipping cost until I contacted customer service via live chat. I spoke to "VIDA L" who was the most patient and helpful person I've ever dealt with! She's the only reason why I'll consider making a future purchase with Newegg. (Just not a gaming controller) THANK YOU AGAIN VIDA!!!"

Rep reply posted Oct-09-2017

A rep from Newegg.com (USA), Newegg.CK, has responded

“Hi CameronMarsh, thank you for leaving a review about your recent purchase. I have initiated a phone call to discuss this issue further and was unable to leave a voicemail with the phone number on your account. I have personally sent you an email for communication. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you need further assistance. -Crystal”

Zed Anaya!!

"I bought a refurbished PC from Newegg and was having doubts about it within the first couple of days. I called customer service and spoke with Zed, who helped me get everything running smoothly. He is incredibly knowledgeable and is a HUGE asset to Newegg. "

2017-10-07

Good experience when contact them through chat.

"Vida L is the one who answered my chat request. She is a nice person and now she is trying to help me cancel my orders. I hope my orders can be successfully cancelled and I can get a feedback from her soon."

2017-10-07

Can't go wrong with newegg.

"The prices, services, and overall selection of products is first-rate.

Never had a problem in over 15 years of doing business with Newegg.

return

"My customer represerntetative was Vida L. She was awesome, help me to setup no only my return by my refund. She understood my problem and did whatever was humane posible to help me with the problem

Really was a nice experience, actually the best experience that I had with computer today to chat with Vida,

2017-10-07

Always a great experience!

"Their customer service rep, David, spent an hour on the phone with me to process an order I was unable to make because I had shredded the physical copy of my card. He did a great job and was very patient throughout and made sure the issue was resolved!"

Excellent Customer Service and Support

"You can't beat Newegg's customer support and policies, they are great to work with! That's why they're my go-to shop for all computer related items."

Beware!!!

"I got a GTX 1080ti from newegg and a week after they launch a new promo on the card giving out 2 games shadow of war and assassins creed. Guess what I am not eligible. Yay me."

Rep reply posted Oct-09-2017

A rep from Newegg.com (USA), Newegg.CK, has responded

“Hello, thank you for taking the time to speak with me regarding your recent purchase. Your understanding with us not being unable to provide a promotion offered directly through the manufacturer is greatly appreciated. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service to you, please feel free to email as at wecare@newegg.com at your convenience. -Crystal”

Great

"They solved my problem and sent out a replacement within 5 min I will now buy all of my electronics from Newegg "

2017-10-07

Excellent Customer Service - Online Chat - "Apple H"

"With a name like Apple you'd expect quality, and like the famous brand, Apple H. on live chat support delivered the Goods.

Polite, helpful, and personable, couldn't have asked for better assistance.

Thanks so much and give Apple a raise, or a bonus!

Mr know it all 2

"I was not so smarte before becoming a Newegg Premier member and started saving Big Bucks by shopping at New egg and purchased my 1st Intel Processor from them and talking to thier Team for an hour, my IQ went up 30 points over night. It has continued to go up every time I spoke to Newegg. My IQ tests tell the story. It is amazing how smart the Premier sales team is from all hours of training they get. Nothing can stop it from rubbing off on the customers they speak too. Look at the Bill Betty Buckear's story, he used to have a southern draw that was turning the ladies away. Before joining the Premier club. After only 10 purchases, his days of speaking way down yonder were gone forever. He is now a changed man. A Ladies man!!! He sends James Bond last weeks flavor of the week. His Southern Draw is sweet as Sugar to all the ladies... Plus, After building 2 PCs it is amazing just LISTENING TO HIM SPEAK. some of the words he uses in his new vocabulary. Flows like his Paw's Moonshine at Sadie Hawkins dances. He uses in his Physics class he teaches to the NASA Dorks the ropes so he has Diplomatic Immunity when he goes on RECON missions. He rewrites the manuals for NASA in his spare time in every language on Earth. He went from a 2nd grade education to my Number 1, Assistant just from ordering Components on the phone to the worlds SMARTEST Sales/Technical Guru's on the Planet! The Newegg Premier club has what you need. Mr know it all. "

Superb customer service

"I have never had a better customer service experience than what I had with Newegg. I had a faulty computer part and needed to have it returned. They paid for the return and promptly sent a replacement. I forgot to include a cord with the return but they still accepted it without question. Incredible service! I will never buy computer equipment from another store again."

Great customer service

"Had to return but agent was very helpful.(Christy Y) I love it"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.