Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

They rock!

"Good prices, and great customer service. RMA was a breeze!"

2017-05-10

Great help from customer service

"Recently had a plethora of problems in regards to a third party seller on Newegg's Marketplace. A service rep by the name of Jonathon D. helped immensely in resolving said issue, and did so with ease and fluidity. 10/10 service."

Newbie Experience

"I called about an item that I saw online and was astounded by how amazing the customer service was in answering questions that I had even thought to ask. This company seems to be BUILT on customer service and I will definitely be coming back to them as customer from now on!!!!"

2017-05-09

Refund

"They were very helpful and nice enough to except a refund for a in-compatible product."

2017-05-08

Almost the best seller I ever met

"Twice, the package of my order were lost by fedex. Twice, newegg approved my claim for lost package. Thanks newegg."

2017-05-08

THE WAY A PURCHASE SHOULD BE!

"I BOUGHT AN ITEM ON SALE WHICH WAS DELIVERD PROMPTY WITH NO SHIPPING OR TAX.
I ENCOUNTER A PROBLEM OF MY OWN MAKING, CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE ANY MY PROBLEM WAS TAKEN CARE OF IMMEDIATELY. THATS WHAT I CALL A NO HASSLE COMPANY AT WORK.

2017-05-07

great prices and customer service

"I built a pc thru newegg, the experience was great. I had to make a couple of returns the customer service was outstanding, it couldn't have been better. I would, and won't hesitate to buy from them again. thanks again newegg!!"

return

"they returned a mobo that had a bad ram after the return policy was up and gave me expediated shipping

Excellent Customer Service

"This was my first time using Newegg.com and it was a great experience. Aria M was extremely helpful when I contacted Newegg for product related questions and placing my order. When I received the products, one was defective and contacted Newegg. Mauricio E was very understanding and extremely helpful with replacing the item. With great customer service, Newegg will be my go to for electronic related purchases. Thank you Aria M and Mauricio E for the excellent customer service!"

Matched the price

"4 days ago I purchase a new Asus Rt5300 roiter. And noticed a few days later it had dropped in price. I ask if there was a price match and was to that the item was NOT a price match item. BUT NewEgg being the greatest that they are. Credited me $20 bucks to cover the differance. Thank you new egg this was an Eggcellent experience for me."

2017-05-07

Not what they used to be

"I've been a Newegg customer for over 15 years. I took a break from building PCs for a few years and have seen them slide. The new Marketplace system is poorly implemented and Newegg lets the sub-vendors get away with murder. One of them (DigitalShopper) shipped my item to God-knows-who in Georgia and took and additional week to address the issue. Newegg, rather than trying to fix the problem, kept shuffling me off to DigitalShopper, who were just incompetent and non-responsive. Amazon does this much better. They accept ALL returns and fix it themselves. If there is a problem, Amazon takes full responsibility. Service is instantaneous, not a blame game. You tell them that there is a problem and they fix it, no problem. I am done with Newegg unless I can't get what I need from MicroCenter or Amazon.

If Newegg is going to act as a clearing house for sub-vendors, then they are going to have to step up their game or Amazon is going to eat their lunch.

Great Experience!

"I've bought parts through the company 3 times now and every experience has been wonderful. I had an issue with the express shipping on the last order and the agent immediately looked into it and was able to not only get the delivery at held at the receiver, but also refunded me for my express shipping. Part have always been in perfect working condition, I would fully recommend them to another person :D!"

Customer Support through text

"I had some concerns with purchasing an open box item from newegg and texted the customer support number. I was expecting to hear back in a few days but to my surprise, I got a reply in just an hour! Huge thanks to Ezra I for all the help, they deserve a raise"

Fantastic job!

"I have to say I have used many online services to order electronics. Very rarely used Newegg. That all ends today! I had a few questions about some items I was ordering so I called Newegg customer care in hopes that I could get additional information. My previous interactions with other sites customer care has always been more of a burden than assistance. So I called Newegg expecting the worst and I could not have been further off base. I was pleasantly surprised when the customer service rep Andy answered the call as I was able to understand him clearly and we all know how rare that is in customer service these days. Not only was Andy able to provide me with the information I needed but he even assisted me in locating additional items and price matching. As a result I found everything I needed without leaving Newegg and that makes my life much easier from invoices to shipping. I can say for certain I will use Newegg from now on. Thanks to CSR Andy I have to say Newegg is by far the best customer service I have ever had. So if good customer support matters to you, and you need to make an online order. You are not going to beat Newegg and that's the end of the story."

Absolutely fantastic service

"It was a pleasure to deal with a company that is professional and friendly in handling my needs. I would highly recommend Newegg, they really go the extra mile."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.