Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

Miserably Happy

"As miserably happy as one can be, I bought from a marketplace reseller with Newegg.com. the reseller has been hard to contact but Newegg.com Sebastin has been a great help and resource of information. Sebastian is the main and likely only reason I will continue to shop with Newegg.com and not worry about my purchses. Thank you Sebastian for the great customer service. Keith miserably happy."

2017-01-04

The best customer service in the technological supply industry

"I had a problem with shipping via FedEx and that my package would be delayed far beyond the shipping time advertised by Newegg.

I contacted Newegg about the problem and there of course was nothing that could be done on their end, but they did offer me 10% off my next purchase.

best customer service

"The customer service I have received from newegg is unparalleled by other etailers. I never do customer surveys and write reviews but I felt compelled to give a glowing review to newegg not because 99% of the time everything is perfect but because the 1% when you have a problem they will handle it better than anyone else. I have dealt with many of their representatives while dealing with a problem and they are all easy to talk to and great at their job but Darryl M. is hands down the best you could every hope to help you with a problem, it is thanks to him that I will continue to use newegg with confidence. "

This review was modified by rustycrandle on January 04 2017 12:26:30 PM

Amazing attitude!

"I had an issue with one of my purchases. (my fault bought the wrong frequency of RAM) They were extremely friendly on the return process an helped me very quickly. Amazing customer service!!"

This review was modified by Jamik on January 04 2017 08:24:25 AM

2017-01-04

DOA video card, Awful return process, then recieved a refund not a replacement as was requested

"My mother purchased a XFX Radeon RX 480 DirectX 12 RX480M8BFA6 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support Video Card for me for Christmas this year.

The card was dead on arrival and after I spent 4 hours trying to get it working and calling XFX they had me RMA the card. Newegg insisted on receipt of the dead card before they would ship the replacement even though they had my mothers credit card information and could have charged her a second time had I not returned the original card. The policy is frustrating when comparing to Amazon, but whatever I dealt with it.

It is now 1/4/17 and she received an email that they decided to refund the money in full instead of replacing the video card. I check the card on their website and they have marked it up $44 since she purchased it, so even buying it again would cost me an additional $44.00.

I wanted a replacement not a refund as I was hoping it was a fluke with the card. Unfortunately Newegg is just awful to deal with.

Invoice and date below are the refund invoice and date, not original order. If someone from Newegg actually looks at this, I can provide that as well.

2017-01-03

Great service in all 4 calls that I made to customer service today

"Today was a stressful day. I had problems with PayPal(foreign credit card) and ShopRunner(limited processing & shipping options), but the representatives at NewEgg's customer service call center were very helpful and accommodating. They were able to help me find the roots of my issues and work my way though their site's order form in the way that served me the best and got my items to me the fastest. I really appreciate the great attention that I received today and won't hesitate to buy from the company again in the future."

2017-01-03

Customer service support

"Najai.N.Dozier's customer service was incredibly friendly, hard working, and knowledgeable. I am very grateful for her time that she took for me. Good customer service is hard to come by but Najai made me appreciate good employees again. Please reward her excellent work."

This review was modified by Adrielbenoit on January 03 2017 07:13:34 AM

2017-01-02

Open box return

"When I ordered my open box laptop, my expectations were high. The reviews and testimonials made me feel secure in my purchase and I thought I was getting an item that would be perfect, with just some use.
The laptop ended up being a loud fan machine with audio quality issues and even was missing an unnecessary, but still useful, part. When I ultimately decided not to keep the laptop, I grew nervous about what I would be refunded due to restocking and other fees. I called the service line to see if they could explain it any clearer than what I could find online. The rep was wonderful, explained everything, was very patient and even made sure I would be able to return the laptop without a hitch.
Im sure I would buy from Newegg again and would even buy open box despite my experience with the product, as I attribute the reasons for return as manufacturing error rather than used quality. And, of course, their service being as it is: spectacular.

This review was modified by mantasticbowie on January 02 2017 09:51:43 PM

2017-01-02

Service with Sincerity

"A package was taking a while to be shipped and I talked to a very nice rep who refunded the shipping cost and told me when it should get here. Newegg will always be my goto for pc parts and tech in general"

This review was modified by Vurin on January 02 2017 05:47:40 PM

Great Service

"I recently bought a phone from Newegg that quit working withing a couple of days, after a few calls to Newegg and a couple to Samsung (the phones manufacturer) I needed to call Newegg again. I was lucky enough to speak to Sebastian who went over and above anything I could have hoped, including calling Samsung on my behalf. Unfortunately my issue hasn't been solved yet (I am awaiting an investigation by Samsung) but I couldn't have been more pleased with the way that Sebastian was able to help me, and how courteous and kind he was throughout the entire call. "

This review was modified by jangell10 on December 31 2016 04:12:42 PM

2016-12-31

Surprised at how GREAT the service was.

"I've never called Newegg customer service before. This was my first, with customer service seemingly throw to the waste side with companies like Best Buy and Amazon. I wasn't sure what to expect and wasn't sure if it was even worth the hassle regarding this very minor issue. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how polite the gentlemen was, speaks fluent and understandable English (not from India, Best Buy I'm talking to you!) And how he was trying to help me. Its great to know to know there are people like that waiting on the other line TRYING to help you versus trying to be pain. This will definitely encourage me to spend my hard on money with a company that places a value on customer satisfaction. Thank you. "

This review was modified by cuts2thebone on December 31 2016 03:00:02 PM

2016-12-31

Tobey (NewEgg, California) ->>>> Dedicated and Extremely Helpful!! (CSR / Staff)

"Having little time due to a new position at work, I was very lucky to have had such excellent customer service experience this New Year's Eve. As Tobey was very patient with my inquiries and request, he was very informative in which computer components would be best suited for me. This was a process I was not looking forward to but *BAM* done in an hour.

Give this man a raise!!!!
- Chris D, Atlanta

2016-12-30

Long time customer and recent customer support success

"I have been a customer of newegg since 2003. In these years I have purchased most of my components and PC builds from newegg. Recently I had an issue and it was ultimately resolved to my great satisfaction. I do not believe I could have received this amount of support in most other online retailers. Thanks newegg!!"

This review was modified by potatoes5 on December 30 2016 06:24:30 PM

Love NewEgg

"I have been purchasing from Newegg for awhile. It takes a bit to find what I want as the selection is so large. Quick delivery."

Jacqueline C. gave me "better than I expected" customer experience

"After an order came back to Newegg's Returns warehouse after the admittedly wrong delivery address was rejected, Jacqueline C. took my call. She explained the reason why Newegg normally handles such unintentional returns as regular RMAs. She then proceeded to reorder everything for me, including taking the extra step to ensure that the previous bonus credits were preserved in the new billing, and applied the original rush shipment again (which I did not expect, given my part in the reason the package was returned). This was over and above my expectations, and I am now completely at ease with how Jacqueline handled my case. I have ordered from Newegg before; this experience gives me more reason to continue shop here again, and to recommend them without hesitation based on this expedited outcome.

(I have worked retail sales before, so I know it helps to give attaboys and to buy from sales staff who have helped me if they are on commission. That is why I requested this opportunity to mention Jacqueline C.'s gracious assistance.)

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.