Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-08-02

Pray you don't have to return something

"Compared to amazon, it is a nightmare to do a simple return. Newegg is just a middle man and does not actually handle the order delivery or return. You have to email the " seller" to convince them they sent you the wrong item and then convince them to provide a prepaid label to return. Again , unlike amazon where you click return, wrong item, print label. All in minutes not days and days and days. For this reason that newegg is just a middle man, would NOT recommend them for purchasing any more,"

Great Customer Service!

"Spoke to Brooklyn, she was very polite and solved my issue in seconds. Fantastic experience!"

Incredible

"The most accommodating customer service I've ever had! Eric and Victoria were simply amazing! If more companies had employees like this, the world would be better off!"

2017-08-02

Frustrating at first, but found gold in Customer Service phone line

"My accounts were suspended over some suspicious activity some 3 weeks ago. Sending repeated emails and calls to CS returned no results, just that they were going to look into it. However, today I found gold in two customer service reps who really went above and beyond to help me rectify this when internal customer support would not. Their names are Christopher Mejia and Daniel Reyes. Chris helped first, got the account open and figured out what was wrong, fixed it, got the credit card company on the phone and fixed that stuff too! Daniel helped later by following up with the company on a specific question I had, and getting an answer right away. Out of the many times I've called Newegg CS, these two were by far the best I've ever experienced. I wish I could send their manager an email! This sort of above and beyond help is really what keeps me coming back to Newegg over the competition."

great experience

"Very nice rep. Solved problem"

Very good customer service

"I made a purchase 10 days ago and today I saw a coupon code that could save $25. So I contacted the customer service and the agent sent me a $25 gift card code as a price match. I didn't expect this and I am very happy about it."

2017-08-01

It's a rarity these days...

"It's not often anymore that a company makes an effort to provide great customer service. Newegg does though. Never had a serious issue with ordering or returning items I have ordered over the last 10 years. I had a problem with an order I was trying to place today so I talked to Doyle M and he helped me solve the issue I was having right away. Thanks Doyle and Newegg for providing outstanding service and keep up the good work."

2017-08-01

Hard to believe it's a BIG company - customer service made me feel like one of the family!

"Ordered 2 dash cams - arrived faster than promised, and in perfect condition. Only (minor) problem was that the HDMI cables that were supposed to be included weren't in the package. I called customer service, got an almost instant answer from a young lady (Natasha) who didn't have to have the explanation repeated - she knew what i said, checked the info on the product, and said, 'Yes, there is supposed to be a cable with each camera. I will send you two immediately". Since it's a long drive for me to get to the pickup location I use, and a toll bridge in the middle of the trip (an hour each way), she said, "In that case, I can give you a credit on your Pay Pal account - would that work better?" Absolutely - so in about a minute, she had arranged the credit, and I was a very happy customer. No fuss, no muss, and no bother. I have order a lot of other items in the past, and had no issues - always on time, undamaged, and the items worked the way they are supposed to.

Will I continue to deal with NewEgg? Absolutely - without hesitation.

Keep up the good work, (and thanks to Natasha, who seemed to be enjoying her job).

Bernie Pregler

2017-08-01

Amazing knowledge and a fast and effecient experience

"Eric S. Damian-Perez was one of the most experienced representatives i have ever had the pleasure of speaking to. His knowledge of his available tools and how to use them has really shown through today. The experience was incredibly satisfying and simple, feeling more like a friendly conversation than a customer service call. None of the frustrations I normally have to endure to get things done. This experience goes to show that knowledge of the system and an understanding of the shopping, shipping and tracking can go a long way.

Truly a pleasure, Giovanni.

Still the Best

"I purchased an Acer laptop from newegg.com and did not find that the product matched their website's description. I bought it because it featured an Nvidia graphics card but I found it also included an inferior Intel intergrated graphics card and that it defaulted to that card for everything except when playing a game. There was no option to permanently switch over to the Nvidia card. I contacted Newegg customer service and was immediately connected with with Kay.Y.Agustin. He understood my concerns and he allowed me, with documentation from Nvidia, to return the laptop for a full refund. I've always trusted Newegg and will continue to use them: great prices and excellent customer service. "

Great CS from Brooklyn H

"Basically working with her regarding a problem with my order has been pleasant and simple. She actually cares about the customer and works alongside you to get an acceptable solution."

Simply the best

"While I may find slightly cheaper prices elsewhere (not that their prices are bad), the superb customer service of Newegg is what keeps me coming back. It is so worth it knowing that if anything goes wrong, Newegg will do everything in their power to make things right. Thank you Tylor L., and Newegg!"

Great help from Brooklyn.R.Huizar

"Brooklyn.R.Huizar helped me solve my issue, and made me feel like a valued customer. :)"

2017-07-31

Excellent seller, great products and prices, AMAZING customer service!

"My first order with Newegg recently was a very large one. Many components, a laptop, and accessories were purchased. I was a bit skeptical of Newegg having never ordered from them but on the advice of a friend decided to give them a try. After a couple of serious hicups with my original order I had vowed to never order from Newegg again. Their customer service dept, in particular a woman named Kara R, went way above and beyond what I had expected to make things right and restore my faith in Newegg. Not only was she extremely diligent in her resolve to help me she was consistent and proactive in providing me with a resolution to my issues. She followed up daily with multiple emails and kept me very informed and never once strayed from her commitment to ensure my satisfaction with the resolution process. Other customer service reps from Newegg also got involved and directly expressed both their concern and willingness to help. Fortunately Kara R is a seriously competent individual who was willing to help and very good at doing her job so help aside from hers was never once needed. Newegg has earned my respect and my business for all of my future electronic needs. I wouldn't even consider a competitor at this point even if a found cheaper prices elsewhere. Stellar customer service as provided by Newegg is hard to find. BRAVO Newegg and customer service team! Especially Kara R! "

Great Customer Service

"I had an issue with the shipping of my product (not necessarily their fault, could have been FedEx). They were very quick to help. That was probably the best and quickest customer service I've ever received."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.