Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

Long Time Customer of 18+ Years

"I've ordered a lot of products from Newegg since I was a kid (and technically it was my Dad paying back then but me picking the products :D), today was no different as I ordered the parts for my Sons first Gaming Machine. I goofed and ordered a cooler that is too tall to fit inside my case (went with an ITX build for the first time). I was able to get Chris on the phone and he helped make sure I got a replacement cooler that is the correct size without me having to essentially buy 2 coolers to solve my problem. Thanks!"

This review was modified by zdonner179 on March 02 2017 04:30:01 PM

2017-02-28

Always there when you need help

"Newegg you have some top notch employees in your employment. Always a pleasure to speak with a rep from your company. Not once has a problem not been taken care of by your first class crew."

This review was modified by Sparksman on March 02 2017 04:15:02 PM

The Go-To place for buying Hardware

"I have been a Newegg customer for many years. I have never had a problem that they were not able to solve for me. The customer support is outstanding, they are always ready to help and go the extra mile to make any situation a better one.
I highly recommend Newegg to anybody looking for the best prices and great customer service as well

This review was modified by BigDaddyLinux on March 02 2017 08:00:09 AM

2017-02-27

On our side as consumers.

"I've been using newegg for years and I've never had an issue with customer service. Also the reviews are usually written by people with actual knowledge on the various subjects/items"

This review was modified by Zac_Lee on March 01 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-02-27

Very nice customer services

"I had a small situation interpreting wrong promotion details. They totally understood the issue and help me with refund. Very nice and reliable company."

This review was modified by andrei-92459 on March 01 2017 11:00:02 AM

2017-02-26

Excellent Customer Service For Handling a Defective Product!

"Newegg did an excellent job handling an unfortunate circumstance. I was in the process of installing my drivers for my brand-new PC, when it suddenly died. It would not turn on at all. I began running through diagnostics to narrow down what had caused the problem, including using a different power supply. After getting on the phone with Newegg, I told Bree my situation and Newegg worked with me for a solution to resolve this problem: I get to send back my old board and once they receive it, I will have a new one shipped out to me. Thank you Newegg for working with me to get this resolved! I plan on using them again in the future."

This review was modified by Excelsior7 on February 28 2017 04:30:01 PM

2017-02-25

Awesome company to do business with.

"I have been a Newegg customer for 14 years, and never once have I been disappointed. Today they exchanged something for me, even though they did not have to. So I can't say enough about how good a company Newegg is. The rep that helped me. Nixon M, was awesome. He did everything with friendly professionalism."

This review was modified by MileHiITGuy on February 28 2017 12:30:19 AM

2017-02-25

Above and beyond my expectations!

"I have used NEWEGG for all of my computer needs for years. When it came time to build an upgraded system I realized that I was unfamiliar with the newest technology to make A good buying decision without the advice of an expert. I called to speak with a tech specialist and was connected with Tommy. He listened to what my needs were, took the time to advise me and together we built a great system. I couldn't be more satisfied with the personal service that I received."

This review was modified by SAM-84129 on February 28 2017 12:30:17 AM

great customer service

"My wife called newegg customer service got Sebastian.S.Sampson. He was geat. He helped us greatly and was able to resolve the issues"

This review was modified by theannihilator03 on February 28 2017 12:30:13 AM

Best Customer Service, Seriously

"Today I worked with a customer service rep named Andrea, and she reminded me just how much a good representative matters. Being able to speak to a single person (very quickly too) that can handle account issues like password resets and closing out old accounts tied to old email addresses and then working with the same person to facilitate a return is great! Everything was handled quickly and correctly the first time, and I felt like she actually cared instead of just trying to get through as many calls as possible.

Great job, Andrea and Newegg. You reminded me again as to why you're better than the competition for all of my computer building needs.

This review was modified by JayRoach85 on February 28 2017 12:30:12 AM

2017-02-24

Poor customer service and shipping company

"We bought 2 TVs for our conference room and one ended being smashed in. Shipping took for ever because they use some discount company (AIT Freight) no surprise it ended up damaged. Called new egg and was on hold forever and to be told we would have to wait 5 business days before a return or credit would even be discussed. Their may be a reason for their low prices. "

This review was modified by t-2803 on February 28 2017 12:15:27 AM

Making it Easy!

"Thanks very much Newegg and my excellent customer service rep "Chris H." Chris helped me get everything sorted for my new rig - getting the correct 64gb's of G.Skill TridentZ ram when I had ordered a less than optimal set first. Cheers Chris!"

This review was modified by GenoPass on February 28 2017 12:15:22 AM

Super Customer Support

"Darryl M helped me with a purchase as I could not see the 1 year extended warranty online to purchase. He was patient and went out of his way to assist me in my purchase. I work in Sales and Customer support and I have to say Daryl went out of his way to help me complete my order."

This review was modified by robbysites on February 28 2017 12:15:18 AM

2017-02-24

Newegg.com ... Best Customer Service Ever (And Best Prices Also)

"Today's Newegg cust. serv. conversation with Vin P. G. Jr. is just one of many that have kept me a loyal customer for many years -- I called to explain a minor shipping issue I had with a recent order, and in no time at all, and without even asking for it, I was given a Free Newegg Gift Card and a sincere apology
It's gotten to a point where I don't even compare prices anymore before placing an order with Newegg - they usually have the best price and offer a price match guarantee if I happen to see the same item for a lower price elsewhere

This review was modified by gmd024 on February 28 2017 12:15:11 AM

All eggs all the time!

"Love newegg. Go there every time I need to upgrade my computer. Always great deals!"

This review was modified by earthtokirk on February 28 2017 12:15:03 AM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.