Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

Why Buy Elsewhere?

"Been shopping with Newegg for many years, and with ABS for years before that. Their excellent Customer Service and Great Prices keep me coming back. I rarely buy computer related items anywhere else. Even if Newegg is (rarely) a couple of bucks more, they still get my business because I know from many years experience - They.Will.Take.Care.Of.Me!

La Tanya did a Great job for me on my call today, and she is a fine representative of the overall excellence of Newegg Customer service personnel. Thank you, La Tanya!

This review was modified by RobertJP on February 07 2017 12:15:12 AM

2017-02-03

Polite, clear and worked with me for the optimal solution!

"Bought a product through Newegg's ebay store and found a similar but better deal a few days later (still on Newegg's ebay store). I originally contacted Newegg through ebay's 'contact seller' feature and I was contacted by Newegg in under 48 hours.

I asked a few non-return related questions that were answered quickly and clearly. After finding the better deal, I inquired about a return. Unfortunately, I did not have time to wait for an email response so I decided to give Newegg a call via their 1-800 number.

Basically no wait time to get in contact with a real human. Mr. M was polite, clear and very informational. My situation was unique, being a purchase through ebay and bouncing from email support to phone, but Mr. M was able to sort it out very quickly.

I have always been a fan on Newegg but this interaction has instilled a new level of confidence in their services and brand. I highly recommend them for your electronic and other shopping needs or just a nice conversation! XP

If you read this - Thanks for all the help Mr. M!!! You are a life saver!!!

This review was modified by time4mzl on February 07 2017 12:15:11 AM

2017-02-03

Newegg kept my business open after Amazon failed...

"If it wasn't for Amazon getting so big that they don't even care if my packages ship in a timely fashion, I never would have found Newegg. Newegg has better prices, free shipping, and got my parts to me faster than promised. Newegg is now my GoTo site for all my electronics purchases. Good riddance to Amazon!"

This review was modified by Nophear on February 07 2017 12:15:06 AM

2017-02-02

Wow! Newegg captured my business!

"I was initially skeptical when buying a google wifi router from newegg for $129 because they were sold out everywhere or marked up $50+ in stores. I gambled and it paid off! Not only did newegg have the router for the lowest price, I got free, fast shipping! I'll definitely use Newegg.com again "

This review was modified by brandid83 on February 07 2017 12:00:21 AM

2017-02-02

Great Service , Of Course

"Troy in customer service provided service above my expectation.

He solved problem and that made my day!

Nice job Troy!

This review was modified by halibm90000 on February 07 2017 12:00:12 AM

Niki E. IS THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE REP EVER

"Niki E. was one of the most helpful customer service reps I've ever had the pleasure of speaking to. She was kind and she truly knows how to deliver a world class experience. She is truly a breath of fresh air. Thank you so much, she is the reason I will shop with this company again. "

This review was modified by undescr1bable on February 03 2017 04:30:01 PM

2017-02-01

ridiculous amount of time to replace defective item

"I have use Newegg quite a lot over the years. As the saying goes the only thing one can count on is things will change. I have assembled numerous computers over the years mostly with no problems at all. I recently bought a complete set of components for an new build from Newegg, everything arrived quickly and packed well.

When assembled the motherboard refused to recognize on bank of DIMM -- no mater which of the 4 modules I bought I used in that slot -- the BIOS would not recognize the memory. I requested an RMA to REPLACE the motherboard. It has now been more than a week and I still have not received notice that a replacement has been sent. Meanwhile all of the parts are sitting doing nothing -- nothing I can do with them until I have a new motherboard.

This review was modified by forfbmktg on February 03 2017 11:15:01 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-01-2017

A rep from Newegg.com (USA), MattNewegg, has responded

“Hello forfbmktg,
Thanks for reaching out to us about this issue. I do apologize that you had not received the emails regarding your RMA. There was an RMA created the day you had requested it. I have gone ahead and resent the emails to you. If there is anything else I can do to make this a more positive experience and provide the legendary 5 star customer service Newegg known for, please let me know. Please respond to this or email us at wecare@newegg.com if you have any questions.
Regards,
Matt (Newegg Support) ”

2017-02-01

Thank you for all the help with my special orders

"Ken went above and beyond on several orders to help me get exactly what I needed.
Thank you for all your help.
Mark

This review was modified by markcaya on February 03 2017 10:00:02 AM

Best Retailer Around!

"I've been shopping with Newegg for about ten years and have never encountered any issues with any of their products or services. I normally buy all my big ticket items from them such as computers, graphic cards, monitors, and software because of their amazing return policy, fast shipping, and guranteed customer satisfaction. All staff at Newegg are very polite and reasoning when it comes to providing the best customer service around. This is why I always shop with them and will continue to do so in the future. Thanks Newegg!"

This review was modified by Shinsteez on February 03 2017 06:30:01 AM

Thank you Dwight G. Smith and your team at Newegg

"I purchased an Asus Gaming Monitor with 1ms 144hz refresh, but Asus didn't supply the proper cable to allow me to maximize the monitor. Dwight listened to my issue, got up and collaborate with his team members to find a solution to my problem. They had the cable I needed and Dwight ship it to me quickly so I can be happy and enjoy my gaming! Thanks again Dwight !"

This review was modified by Buzzup on February 02 2017 05:15:01 PM

Outstanding Customer Service

"I called in for an RMA and the Agent who helped me was very pleasant and was able to take care of my issue in about 3 minutes. She offered outstanding Customer Service!!!"

This review was modified by smtnman on February 02 2017 04:00:02 PM

2017-01-31

Great Deal, Free Bundle Included, One Item Defective - Newegg is REPLACING IT, EASY Effort

"I got a great deal soon after Thanksgiving (Amazing Deal w/Free Bundle valued at about $200). I didn't get around to using one of the items (LG Cam Plus) until Jan. 30th. I read all about it on-line before attempting to install and use it. I couldn't get it to plug in correctly, charge or work at all. One forum was talking about several people having received defective units from LG. None of this was Newegg's fault. I spoke with Alyssa and within about ten (or less) minutes she was authorizing a RMA number and emailing a pre-paid shipping label. Alyssa was friendly, super-courteous and nice to speak with. She handled the job professionally and expediently. Happy Days!"

This review was modified by lfgano on February 02 2017 03:15:01 PM

Everette G was the bomb! - Customer Service

"Bought a 1080 a few weeks before a promotion came up and Everette G. was kind enough to still apply it to my purchase. He was very polite and ensured my continued loyalty to Newegg! "

This review was modified by Scott913 on February 02 2017 02:45:01 PM

Customer service

"Not just I am impressed with the product, company, and quality, but the customer service was AMAZING. Brooklyn was her name and the customer service she provided was absolutely amazing. Not just she helped me with my situation but she was the nicest person ever. I'm very impressed with the service. Thank you newegg!"

This review was modified by Jaustad on February 02 2017 10:00:02 AM

Dre Rocks!

"Had an issue with RAM compatibility with an old Intel motherboard. Dre Fausto patiently and professionally worked with me on issuing a RMA for the old RAM and then identifying compatible RAM and expediting shipment of the new order. I cannot say enough good things about his outstanding assistance."

This review was modified by michaelbshapiro on February 02 2017 10:00:02 AM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.