Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

Stupendous

"Newegg has always gone above and beyond for me. Even when the error is of my own doing, they'll still bend over backwards to make sure it's resolved and I'm satisfied! I will ALWAYS use them for my computer parts needs!"

Wonderful Customer Service.

"My Rep "Joanne Z" took they time to help solve my issues, She was more than willing to secure a resolve within my needs and goals. She was friendly and expedient. Thanks Joanne!"

2017-06-15

Big thanks to Newegg and customer service rep Zachary.

"I recently purchased a Graphics card from Newegg and found that the card did not work properly in my system. I was frustrated not with any aspects of service or delivery (which was perfect) but my own choices in product. Luckily for me when I called into customer support I was greeted by a friendly and helpful person named Zachary. He was very understanding to my situation and went above and beyond to rectify my issues. Moving forward I will always be comfortable choosing Newegg for whatever I may need mainly because I know there are team members like Zachary for support."

2017-06-15

Super Customer Service at Newegg.com!

"Kudos to Andrew B. at Newegg for OUTSTANDING telephone customer assistance. He was knowledgable, efficient, helpful and super courteous. He reviewed component compatibility with me for a Linux gaming computer that I am building from scratch. In the process, he found some problems, suggested solutions and ended up saving me some money. I especially appreciated his helpful attitude and kind demeanor. Great Job and Thanks, Newegg!!!"

1st time customer great experience

"I was buying a new HP laptop for my daughter who is at college. I had never purchased anything at Newegg but a friend in IT told me they have great customer service. I had questions and called and Darren did a great job answering all my questions, doing a price match and taking the order. I will definity be purchasing here again."

2017-06-14

If asus has the same quality of customer service life in this world will be much more easier !

"Amazing. This person should have gold star ! "

2017-06-14

Great Customer Service!!

"The representative was very prompt and handled my RMA request quickly and professionally, as well as answered questions about the return policy knowledgeably. Awesome service!"

Missed promo code

"I did not read my morning Newegg Hot Deal email which is my fault. I ordered MS Office H&B 2016 this afternoon which did have a promo of $20 off the sale price. Later in the evening I finally read my emails and found the promo. I started a chat session with Customer Service and found Ellie L. on the other end. As the billing was charged already and could not change it, Ellie said that she would manually credit the $20 to my payment account used to honor the promo code. How nice is that.

There is a way to search for promo codes at the bottom of an order. I tried it, but it didn't find one. IT HAS WORKED for me in the past. So, I will take the blame that I was in a hurry this time and did something wrong.

Great service!!

"this review is for Newegg canada, Janet Zhang from customer service is a gem and an excellent representative for Newegg.ca
Not willing to just brush aside a minor complaint I had had, she pursued it until I was satisfied , In this day and age where prices are very competitive a smart company will always win with hiring the right people in order to provide great customer service!

2017-06-13

Amazing! Great customer service.

"Drew was super helpful and answered all of my questions thoroughly! Great interaction and A+ customer service. Thank you for everything!"

2017-06-13

Problems with motherboard and processor

"While updating my gaming computer ,I purchased a new power supply ,motherboard and processor. Had them installed a local computer shop, the processor was defective and didn't know if this affected motherboard. I called customer serviced and talked with Troy , he spent over 40 minutes with me and working out my problems . I wish all companies treated their customers this way , I can tell you this , I will always buy from newegg ,thank you Troy and thank you newegg ,sincerely Donald Stephenson"

Amazing customer service

"They allowed me to RMA a motherboard as well as some memory modules that were a few days after the 30 day cut off period. Even beyond that, I was having more problems with the replacement item which they also allowed me to get store credit for, allowing me to just upgrade to a better motherboard so that I could undo the initial poor decision of cheaping out on a low quality board.."

Great customer service

"I ordered a XFX R7 240 GPU from Newegg back in Feb 2017 to run dual graphics with my A10 7700k APU , i have tried and tried everything to enable crossfire including updating bios to swapping out memory to clean installs you name it i did it during the time i had in real life, it is now June 12, 2017 and XFX said the GPU was compatible and AMD said it isn't, i called Newegg and told them my frustrations and without any troubles and only asked 1 question (do you have all the original packaging) i said yes and he said send it back with all original packaging for a full refund and no restocking fees, there is more ---> there was also a $20 rebate included with the purchase of the R7 240 and i still haven't received it and yes it was excepted by XFX with a tracking # and all and its been over 10 weeks , newegg has also sent me a $20 Newegg gift card for my troubles along with the full refund minus me shipping it back. DAM!!! i have never in my life had such a great experience with any customer service like this in my life. I also told Julian.A.Ramirez with Newegg it wasn't fair for me to keep the $20 gift card since i was returning the GPU back and he said it was to help with shipping. I just don't know what more to say about this but to say Thank You Julian and Newegg for making this entire situation better, you will always have me coming back to buy more products."

Excellent Customer Service

"I had the pleasure of speaking with Brooklyn today and she was the most pleasant person ever over the phone. Very helpful and did not disappoint. I would truly recommend others to buy at this company."

2017-06-11

Canceled order

"I needed to cancel an order late on Sunday night. Nelly Z. answered immediately and took care of all the details - a kind and efficient gal. All my dealings with Newegg have been excellent over the years! Highly recommended."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.