Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-04-11

Fantastic Customer service.

"I was very dumb and decided to try and use a coupon that had expired in 2012. Now, I didn't realize that it had expired until I was on the phone with a very nice man named Drew and I was reading the URL of the promotion. Halfway through the URL it says "2012" so I check the coupon expiration date and sure enough it's April of 2012 and not 2017. So I'm on this phone call feeling like an idiot because I have wasted this man's time (I have been in customer service and I know what it's like) but he tells me to hang on because he still wants to give me a discount. So I end up getting 20$ off the item I wanted to buy anyways even though the coupon was way past expired. Great job going WAY above and beyond and if Drew doesn't get a bonus or something I'll be sad because he is a great guy. Thanks so much though @all of newegg because he could only be that nice if you guys have a supportive system. Fantastic job to all of you, keep it up!!

Edit: I forgot to mention he gave me 3 day shipping for free too. Even better!

2017-04-11

Above and Beyond Support

"I recently made a huge mistake and purchased some equipment that turned out to be incompatible with my setup, and to my demise these items were not covered under a return policy. However after calling customer service and speaking with Doreen, the day was saved! Doreen was very kind and helpful in assisting me in order to get a return processed for my items. Thank you so much Doreen, you are a godsend!"

Customer Service

"I opened a live chat box for a return. Annie A immediately responded and within 10 minutes maybe less my problem was resolved. Excellent Service. "

2017-04-07

Third party vendors they use are unreliable and it takes serveral weeks to get refund on something you didn't get

"Ordered dog food that was to be delivered in 5-7 days but after 3 weeks of not receiving my order their policy is to provide their vender multiple additional chances to resurrect the issue before addressing the customer's needs. Won't make this mistake and order from them again."

2017-04-07

I have used them for years, and any time I have an issue they come through for me.

"Newegg more than any other site has gone above and beyond when it comes to keeping me from being screwed over by a mistake or a bad product. I will always use them for expensive tech purchases because you never know when you might end up with a DOA, or a product is falsely advertised. "

No customer service

"I received a refurbished laptop which would not load windows completely. The error message said that windows would have to be reinstalled. I contacted the vendor by phone three days in a row, leaving messages each time. THERE WAS NO RESPONSE. So, in addition to not even checking the laptop before sending it out by starting it, they provided NO Customer Service. I will not deal with this vendor again."

Great Customer Service

"Newegg Customer Service is simply the best. I tried to buy an item on sale on Newegg Flash but the listing had an error and I couldn't complete the transaction. Called CS and they verified the issue and sent me an update once the supplier had corrected the listing. Unfortunately by that time the sale was over. Called CS again and they agreed to provide credit so I could buy the item at the sale price. This is really fabulous support. I buy from them whenever I can and will continue to do so."

Outstanding Customer support!

"The rep assisted me when I accidentally missed ordering a component to complete a gaming pic build with my son. They were able
To assist in selecting the right product for our expected use and complete the order in only a few minutes, plus with ONE DAY SHIPPING!!

2017-04-06

Customer service was fast, friendly and excellent.

" After speaking to 6, count them 6, different people at FedEx about an overnight shipment to arrive on 3.17.17 that FedEx didn't deliver until 3.20.17, someone at FedEx told me I would have to take the issue up with NewEgg. My customer service rep at NewEgg didn't argue nor dispute my story. He simply took care of the matter and won himself a repeat customer who will tell others about the great service I received. I want to state that the late shipment was not NewEgg's fault: they did everything as requested."

Above and beyond

"Excellent customer service returning and tech support."

Excellent

"Excellent deals, free shipping, and excellent customer service. Definitely I will try to make my future purchases with them. "

2017-04-05

Smart and knowledgeable customer service!

"Had a problem with an order. Called in and one of the customer service representatives was really quick to fix my problem in just a few minutes!"

Excellent Customer Service

"Customer service is top notch!"

2017-04-05

"After having a lot of trouble getting my order to go through a representative y the name of Sebastian helped me quite a deal. He resubmitted my order and was very understanding overall. I wish it could have been easier to figure out my billing issue but that might be on my end. If so I would rate this interaction at a 5 rather than a 4. "

2017-04-04

Great Teck Support

Andrew.P.Bjornson is great at tech support and absolutely great at customer service. He listened, solved my problem and was the most professional support person i have ever worked with. Thank You Andrew

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.