Stores > ooShirts
  • ooShirts

Voice your opinion! Review ooShirts by clicking a star below.
2017-08-15

NEVER EVER AGAIN!

"If i could give this company a negative star i would. Waited six weeks for an order only to find out, after I had to communicate), that it would be another two weeks, after the planned event. moreover, there was nothing said and the chat was ended. cannot call. number is out of order. suffice to to say i would NEVER EVER use this company."

2017-08-01

Don't waste your money or time!

"The low cost is appealing, but I promise you will be severely disappointed. The phones don't work so you can't actually get someone on the line to talk about how your shipment was a week late (despite paying "rush" fees); the full order did not arrive (missing shirts); and the printing was incorrect and smudged on every single item. No refunds - only offers to reprint (which they messed up the 2nd time too) or a coupon for a future order...which is useless considering I'll never order from them again."

2017-06-15

Wasting time is their motto, you'll have better luck hitting the lotto...

"than you'll have using their service for on time delivery.

Let me start off by saying that the quality of the shirts is great when they are printed.

With that said, the dependability of this company is almost non-existent. I have used them three times now. My first attempt was a little over two years ago. It resulted in an email informing me my shirts were delayed due to "extreme backups" and they were delivered 14 days after the guaranteed date. I told them multiple times I wanted to cancel my order and not to charge me. I received no response from my multiple emails and the shirts still arrived and I was still charged for the shirts. This was my first terrible experience.

They offered me a future discount to give them another try. I did. The second order placed a year later arrived on time and the quality was great.

I put in a third order this month. Assuming the kinks were worked out and they no longer would have these issues I saw the guaranteed date of delivery and had an event coming up. I used them due to their good quality.

Yesterday I noticed I still had not received my delivery (guaranteed for the 12th). Nobody reached out to me to tell me there was a delay. My email was answered with similar verbiage about an extreme delay on the production line and that they would not be guaranteed the 22nd - 4 days after the conclusion of my event. I am being offered a full refund of the rush delivery charges. No concern for the setback to people's credibility or how their guarantees mean very little.

Don't trust this company with anything time sensitive. If you need shirts made for an event months in the future I am sure they can come through (and the quality will be nice), but never waste your time or money for something happening the same month, they'll let you down and show very little empathy.

2017-05-30

Do not use this company!! Its a scam!!

"Worst experience ever!! We were supposed to receive our order almost a month ago and still have yet to get our shirts. Only when we emailed them did we find out that pushed our delivery back. This happened 3 times!! They don't have a phone number that actually works either! Its a scam! We called American Express to see about getting out money back and found out that they charged us 3 times! Funny how they kept pushing our order back and charged us each time! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!! "

2017-05-05

WORST TSHIRT PRINTING COMPANY EVER!

"Very unprofessional company. Ordered 3 shirts, waited 2 months for them and in the end didn't even receive it. Phone support is non existent, and email support just spits out scripted lines to you. Needed it for an event and gave them two months to produce it and they couldn't do it. What a waste of time. Ended up having to pay another company super rush to make sure my shirts are on time but the other company ended up pulling through. DO NOT USE ooshirts! "

2017-05-02

The Worst Company I Have Ever Used

"1) They never answer their phones. I have tried calling at all times of the day and each time the line says they're "unavailable," and I cannot even leave a message.
2) No fast response to any emails.
3) Wanted personalization on shirts, would not allow me to use common letters like 'z', 'w', etc.
4) When finally ordered shirts (after changing names), the shirts were to arrive April 25th.
5) On April 26th, the shirts had still not arrived. I emailed them in which they emailed me back a day later saying that my order would not arrive until May 4th (over a week and a half later). This was the first time they even mentioned this information to me, that my order would be late.
6) Also on their website they said they would give a full refund if shirts were late, and when I emailed and asked, they refused and went off subject.
7) Finally, when the shirts did arrive, there was no personalization on ANY of them.
8) When I filed a claimed, they still would not give me my money back, but instead offered me a 'coupon' to use in the future for my next purchase.
Worst company I have ever used, terrible customer service.

2017-04-19

Terrible

"Terrible buisness, ran and handled like children, do not fall for their bait and switch false advertising ("Rush" Shipping). After doing a comparison, the selection of shipping method had no actual affect on its arrival time, this is actually illegal, and will be receiving a phone call from my lawyer Saturday for false advertising and claims. When the shirts did arrive, they had dirt on the neck line, nothing permeant, but I did have to wash it. I do not recommend this shady business, and I can't wait to see this terrible business fail in the next few years."

2017-03-28

Horrible company

"We ordered shirts with them and approved a proof that looks nothing like the actual shirts that arrived. They were poorly printed with grossly disproportionate dimensions compared to the editor and proof. The logo stretches across the entire shirt. I've emailed the company a few dozen times with slow response times and the best I was offered was a small discount toward a future order which I will not be placing.

Since the company offered the wrong product and refused to make it write, I had to file a complaint with my credit card company and I hope you do the same.

2016-09-06

SCAM, STAY AWAY!

"ooShirts is the worst company I have ever ordered from in my life. The customer service line was always "down". The online chat option, you are always talking to "Ryan". Which I thought was sketchy from the start. I looked at the reviews on the website and they were all good reviews, go figure. Then when I googled the reviews separately, it was too late, I had already purchased the t-shirts. The BBB rated them an F. I still have not received my merchandise. STAY AWAY! "

2016-05-19

HORRIBLE - No Regard for sick daughters fundraiser

"Let's keep it short and sweet.

I ordered shirts for my daughter's arthritis walk fundraiser. She suffers dearly from it, so we work hard to help the charity. I ordered shirts to support her. I placed the order over the weekend, Guaranteed Delivery on May19th (at a 50% markup btw!). I get an email 2 days later that the order is on hold, they can't meet the date, they need to push off to the 20th. I sit on hold 30 minutes, then reach customer service who states they released the hold and we are back on for the 20th now. They would not refund any of the crazy 50% expediting charge mind you.

I get another email 2 days later,

DELIVERY DATE CHANGE
Due to the high volume in order, we will need to push your delivery date back to MAY 24TH.

I was promised on the phone they would get them out. They still want their 50% expediting charge. Just they have a very loose definition of expedite.

The event date (IT IS PRINTED ON THE SHIRTS) is May21st. I am going to pay $200 additional to expedite it so it arrives after the event?

I had to scramble for a local shop. (They did it for 1/3 of the rip-off price of ooShirts).

They refuse to call me back. HORRIBLE way to treat a fundraising effort for a sick child.

2016-05-02

Never again

"I will never do business with these guys again. They "guaranteed" a delivery date, charged me extra for that and then did not even ship the order by the date the shirts were supposed to arrive. I had to wait on the phone for 30 minutes to talk to customer "service" who were useless. Told me to "file a claim" but could not say what the claims policy was. I later found out they have an "F" rating from the Better Business Bureau. Go somewhere else where they care about quality service."

2016-04-22

Better than expected...

"After ordering 50 shirts from these folks, I got an email telling me the order was on hold. It said my address was incorrect -- it wasn't -- and that I needed to use more than one size, because my shirts were of differing sizes.

That's when I started looking at all the reviews here and other places. Oh, dear.

I sent an email requesting a cancellation of the order, then called. I was on hold for a long time (about an hour), but got through to someone named Michael. After a while, I was able to make him understand that I wanted only to cancel the order. He said he would. A little while later, I got an email saying the order was cancelled, and the full refund would show up at my bank with 3-5 business days. That was the 21st of April, and I was skeptical. Today is the 22nd of April, and the refund has been posted.

Maybe they're getting better.

2016-04-15

If they mess up, you're screwed

"I ordered 4 Hoodies with a custom design. I used their largest dimensions. They sent me my hoodies with the smallest design possible. It was smaller than a sheet of regular writing paper (8x11). I could have done a better job with my printer and an Iron on. They stated that their largest dimensions were 16x14. When I called to complain... there is no customer service what so ever. I talked to them once, after trying for days to get through, I was told that they would start a claim and I would be contacted. I have left several messages & they have not replied. That was two weeks ago. I have called, left voice mails & sent them emails. They just don't care and they will lie by saying that they will "start a claim" and that you will be contacted. I recommend that you "Avoid at all costs". I ended up ordering from Rushordertees.com, spoke with a Jessica Moss and received awesome service and hoodies and they matched the price. I Will never use or recommend "ooshirts". They are rip off con artists. But thanks to them, I did discover Rushordertees & I highly recommend them."

2016-03-23

Ooshirts' Customer Service is NONEXISTENT!

"Immediately after placing an order, I tried to add to it.I sent 2 detailed messages via their webpage; called & left a detailed voicemail.

Neither of the messages or the phone call were ever even acknowledged, let alone returned. I called again & held for 50 minutes only to be brushed off and told there was nothing I could do since my order had gone to print after I approved the artwork. I literally approved the artwork as I placed the second phone call, which was AFTER my 2 detailed messages and AFTER my detailed voicemail. I asked for a supervisor and was told that my name would be passed on to "Claims." Today I received an email, not even a call, and the Customer Service Supervisor said there was nothing that could be done but that I could cancel my order and receive an 85% refund.

I didn't want to cancel my order! I just wanted to add to it.

This generic response, their lack of responses to my prior requests, and the fifty minutes I held for a Customer Service agent underscores the fact that Ooshirts is uninterested in serving a customer.I will not use them ever again!!!

2015-12-02

"My first experience with this company was not great. Several shirts were 3/4-1" off center and one shirt had a misprint. After a week-long claim process, I was offered a merchandise credit for the items with which I was unhappy.

The second time around, I placed even larger order. During the production process, there were absolutely no updates to my order status, no way to contact ooShirts via phone and responses to social media took days (rather than hours, as they should). The shirts arrived today (a day late) and frankly I'm just very unhappy. The quality of the garments themselves is good, but overall the shirts just don't look great. The placement and size do not coincide with what I approved back in mid-November when I got my proofs. As I understood it from reading FAQ and my previous order, the image would be the same size across all garments, but that is certainly not the case. On the men's tee shirts I ordered, the print is comically large and on the women's shirts, they are considerably smaller and placed about 2 inches from the BOTTOM seam. It's such an awkward placement. The print is nearly unreadable on the green shirts and the color of the "charcoal" shirt is actually more brown than gray. On several of the shirts, there is a white line around the border where the white background does not match up with the color overprint.

Overall, my experience has just been terrible. I am not interested in going through the claims process or getting another store credit, because I can safely say I will never use this company again. If anyone ever asks, I'll tell them to be sure to avoid ooShirts like the plague.

Share ooShirts's store rating

ooShirts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ooShirts is not a merchant member
ooShirts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!