• OpticsFast.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

2015-07-30

"When I couldn't find anyone local to fix my glasses, I started looking online. Read some reviews for OpticsFast and decided to give them a try. Their online process was very easy to follow and they were able to give me an estimate quickly. Once I gave authorization to fix my glasses and sent payment, I received notification that payment had been received and they were in the queue to be fixed. They sent an email that they had been shipped within about 2 weeks which was the SLA stated on their site. Very pleased with both the ease of the service and quality of work."

This review was modified by ivrgirlnc on July 30 2015 01:38:08 PM

2015-07-07

"I have a pair of Tiffany & Co. prescription lenses that I had purchased from Lenscrafters and one of the crystals had fallen out and needed replaced. I took them to Lenscrafters and they told me that I will need to replace. These glasses cost me over $400.00 so to say the least I was distraught, until I found OpticsFast. com. I was leary at first going to an online company that I knew nothing about, however I figured what do I have to lose. I was not going to wear with a missing crystal. I received my eyewear yesterday and I was extremely impressed with the repair. It looks like new and to think I was just told to throw them away. "

2015-07-03

"I come from Austria and i orderd glasses on 24.05.2015. After i was informed that the product is damaged and i have got a new version. This proces was very friendly and accommodating!!!
All e-mails were quickly answered!
Unfortunately, I am not satisfied with the delivery time. Today is the 03.07.2015 and i still havent got a package. Because of the delivery time I will not order again and I cant recommend it for Austria (Europe). "

2015-06-26

"I'd would have to rename this OpticsSlow. Ordered 2/24/2015 and they finally shiped 4/1/2015. Very hard to get information and updates. Never had an invoice show up on the email link. So far the repair is working, it's not pretty but functional."

This review was modified by Microb on June 26 2015 02:08:32 PM

2015-06-08

"This is has to be some of the worst customer service. RUN!!! take your business elsewhere. I paid to have two pairs of sunglasses repaired, What I received was worse than what I had sent in. The mirror like chrome finish was completely erased off of one pair (scratches still there) and the Ray Ban logo was gone from my other pair. They arrived dirty and full of smudges when I contacted customer service they accused me of lying, seriously why would I lie about that??? I wish I could post pictures so you can see the damage. This is completely unacceptable. BTW they pay customers for positive reviews,"

2015-06-05

"Outstanding customer service. Communicated exceptionally well via email and phone to ensure that my expectations were exceeded!"

2015-05-25

"i order TAG HEUER SPEEDWAY TH0232 Sunglasses They are very good and trusted company I would advise to deal with it "

This review was modified by heshamali on May 26 2015 12:05:35 AM

2015-05-24

"Scam. I ordered a pair over a month ago and despite numerous promises it has not been delivered. The tracking number they gave me was bogus. Customer service is terrible."

This review was modified by cjlouw007 on May 24 2015 06:32:54 PM

2015-02-24

"I paied two but I got only one frame. And I got very cheap fake model... Very disappointed."

This review was modified by papillon_ja on February 24 2015 03:34:17 AM

2015-02-13

"Very satisfied with my glasses "

This review was modified by Vickibaker on February 13 2015 06:11:12 AM

2015-02-02

"they are fantastic.
they send email notifications every step of the way.
more more cost effective than going to fix glasses at a retail outlet.
use them"

This review was modified by slevitt on February 02 2015 05:40:32 PM

2015-01-10

"Repaired a pair of Oliver Peoples that were snapped in two at the bridge. They had been sitting in my desk for months while I hemmed about throwing them out. Thought I might as well try to salvage the $500 glasses... Came back 2 weeks later repaired and ready for use. Very happy with the result."

This review was modified by TheGillyMan on January 10 2015 10:28:00 AM

2015-01-08

"This "business" is a total scam. I sent a pair of sunglasses to them to have the lens replaced with non-Rx TINTED lens. Item was shipped to them July 2014 and they charged my credit card for the repair within the week. A month goes by and I do not hear from them or receive my item back. Another month goes by and still nothing. I email them for an update and they tell me that the lab will finish up the repair and ship out the next day. Another three weeks goes by and still nothing. I email them again and they tell me the same thing. This goes on for another month. Finally I tell them that I need my item back ASAP or they need to refund my money and return my item in original condition. They tell me they will ship the next day and will provide a tracking number. Another week goes by and nothing so I email them again. The provide a tracking number and I finally receive my item back...over FOUR months later! Does it really take that long to replace two lens??? And to add insult to injury they replaced the original lens with clear plastic lens, but I requested and paid for dark tinted lens. I did not pay over $100 for clear plastic lens! I email them about the mixup and they tell me I need to send the item back so they can fix it. OMG Really? And wait another 5 months to get my item back? No thanks! And they refuse to refund my money. This so called business is the worst I've ever encountered. Stay away from them. Warn all your family and friends! Beware! "

2014-12-20

"they had sunglasses that no one else has."

This review was modified by jmilbrandt on December 20 2014 08:22:00 AM

2014-11-29

"I sent two pairs of glasses in for frame repairs in August. They quoted a price and charged my card. After months of emails and promises I asked them to return my glasses, fixed or unfixed and to refund my payment if they would not fix them. After another month of promises by email (they never return calls) I had my cc company cancel the charges and reported my glasses stolen to the Sheepshead Bay PD (where they are located). After that they promised to return my glasses once they returned from the lab. 3 weeks later they called from a blocked number, verified my address , and told me "they'd think about returning my glasses". On, November 29th I received my 2 pair of glasses back, 3 months plus after sending them, both broken with nothing done. if I could give them negative 5 stars, I would."

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!