Stores > OpticsFast.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.77/10 6.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10

2016-01-20

OpticsSlow should be the company name.

"Order took over 6 weeks to arrive! No communication from them as to why it was taking so long. I had to contact them and demand my order or cancel it. What's even worse is they contacted me to beat competitive pricing which they did and guaranteed fast service. I'll pay extra to get my prescription lenses in a timely manor next time."

This review was modified by scottie43 on January 20 2016 01:54:53 PM

2016-01-18

The Best Perscription Glasses to Choose from.

"This is my choice and I will not go anywhere else, so many styles and price is great."

This review was modified by tcbg50 on January 18 2016 02:07:50 PM

2016-01-08

"I did not get what I ordered and they did nothing. The worst customer service I have ever had. Very rude people"

2016-01-07

"great service! took it awhile it get order but in route now."

2015-12-30

"frames were exactly what i was looking for and script seems right. the lenses were not exactly what i expected...they seem to have reflection (though i paid for all lens upgrades) . but overall not bad."

This review was modified by jen19msu on December 30 2015 08:36:55 AM

2015-12-12

"I don't usually write reviews. However, I feel so strongly about my experience with OpticsFast.com that I wanted to share it with anyone who wants to read it. I have rarely had as abysmal an online experience as I've had with OpticsFast.com. I am STILL awaiting my order, but have confidence that I will never receive it. The USPS tracking number is stuck in "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS," and has been for weeks. I've called "customer service" multiple times and have been insulted and basically called a liar. The CSR who "helped" me was rude, surly, and provided no service that helped me with my non-delivery issue. I have since checked other reviews which are similar to mine, but a lot of those people apparently paid with a money order instead of through PayPal or with a credit card, two methods of payment that provide some sort of recourse for being ripped off by a scam website. I can only say, buy from OpticsFast.com only if you are a masochist and want to be abused by a nameless, faceless foe."

This review was modified by dhmgt on December 12 2015 01:28:27 PM

2015-11-24

"It has been over 30 days and I attempted to stop payment on their fast service because they sent me a tracking number from UPS, and UPS said that no such package was in the system. They would not answer my emails but after much persistence I reached Dino who said they would be sending the glasses out tomorrow. They finally sent me an email to fill out before I received the order and promised to discount the product if I gave them a good review. I can't review a product I have never received OpticsFast.....Isn't, and I really can't see anything without my glasses. In this situation poor slow service is fraud. Fast?

November 24 2015.

2015-11-23

"Great service at a great price! I have saved a lot by repairing high end sunglasses for far less than their $200+ price tag. Great service. Great communication. I ship all the way from California because I know I will get great service. Thanks Optics Fast!"

2015-11-21

"Fantastic customer service with prompt replies to all my questions. Very competitive pricing! I would always use OpticsFast for all my eyewear needs."

This review was modified by torbelum on November 21 2015 07:35:44 AM

2015-11-20

"Very persistent and they are respond very quickly when emailed. "

2015-11-20

"With 179 complaints to the BBB of NY, it's no wonder they are not a member of the BBB. They will take your money very quick and then take MONTHS to get your glasses back. They will promise to send them to you daily and never send them. My advice is to just find some place local to get your glasses fixed. Its just not worth the aggravation or cost. "

This review was modified by KellyC23 on December 08 2015 05:49:07 AM

2015-11-19

"Great first experience with Opticsfast.com. Found a hard to find pair of sunglasses and they matched the price of a competitor. Customer service responded really quickly and went above and beyond. They shipped the purchase out the next day and with free priority shipping, I will have them in my hands in no time. Thank you for the great customer service!"

This review was modified by joyous1 on November 19 2015 02:56:42 PM

2015-11-18

"very bad company,,regretful to deal with such a fraud company ..& bad customer services the ordered delivered after more than 50 days of placing it. & in bad conditions ...customer services never cared about that ..always tough replies & Rude behavior from this becky .they gave me the tracking # of my shipment with 3 courier company & always saying that the delay from the supplier & did not take any action toward that & after more than 50 days the item delivered in very bad condition & not like i ordered"

2015-10-30

"I was extremely excited when I fount OpticsFast, as I had a pair of my favorite Chanel's break. I contacted OpticsFast before I sent them in, and included pictures, and I was told they could fix them. I went ahead and mailed them in and paid for shipping. The glasses were assessed and I was sent an estimate, which I gladly paid as I was so excited to have my glasses fixed. I received them back in the mail in a decent timeframe. However, they were not neatly fixed, I was surprised at the not very clean job that was done. Nonetheless, I was happy to have them back. I wore them for two days, and on the second day, they felt loose on my head. I went to remove them, and the area that was glued was re-opened. I am not able to wear them. I contacted OpticsFast and was told they would find me another replacement frame. Then I heard nothing for a month. I contacted them again and now I am told I can get a $25 discount. So the $130 I paid to get them fixed was for nothing, and I still can't wear my glasses. Very Disappointed. "

2015-10-26

"Excellent repair service, excellent communication. Very happy with OpticsFast.com's repair of my very expensive glasses!"

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!