Stores > OpticsFast.com

Customer service: Rating 6.26/10 6.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10

2016-11-26

Jekyll and Hyde situation

"Pre-paid for two repairs. First I never received a quote. Had to track down my glasses despite confirmation of delivery (I insured them.) After a week I finally got the quote and paid for two repairs. I received the glasses in two more weeks but without second repair handled. Since it was the minor of the two needs I simply sent a photo proving repair was neglected and requested refund. Becky at Customer Service was rude, difficult and refused a refund! She stuck to her script and clearly had no authority to actually provide customer service. I love that I have my glasses back, got the repair done at a local Optician for FREE but they still will not refund the insane amount they charged for the replacement nose pad they forgot to attach. BEWARE!!!"

This review was modified by Willow30NM on November 26 2016 02:43:08 PM

2016-11-26

Did what they promised, very convenient

"Can't beat not having to physically go into some repair place. Took a few weeks, glasses didn't come back with the cloth I wrapped them in, and the black finish smudged off on my nose the first day. But other than that, they did a great job and I'll be sending in my next pair of glasses soon."

This review was modified by djmackdaddymc on November 26 2016 01:14:22 PM

2016-11-21

Great Service!

"Becky was extremely helpful in my first time experience!
Thank you!

This review was modified by BDCMY on November 21 2016 06:22:35 PM

2016-11-19

Favorite sunglasses repaired beautifully

"My beautiful Tiffany sunglasses were ruined - I thought. (The hinge on the temple was broken.)
Opticsfast did an absolutely beautiful, remarkable job of repairing them - they look even better than new!

This review was modified by JoanDay on November 19 2016 09:12:13 AM

2016-11-16

NO JOKE

"WOW...Incredible. Very professional and reasonably priced. Website easy to use and they communicate with you via email updating you every step of the way."

2016-11-16

Super service for eyeglass parts and repair work

"Eyeglasses broke at hinge, OpticsFast offered prepaid shipping label so that frame could be sent in and assessed for repair. Received repair proposal with very reasonable pricing. Repair is now complete and I can't wait for return of eyeglass frame ready to wear again. Thanks much for saving a favorite eyeglass frame, thought it was unsalvageable until we found OpticsFast!"

This review was modified by Freudenhaus1 on November 16 2016 12:43:06 PM

2016-11-14

Fast is right !

"My husbands Oakley lens snapped out of the frames and I spent almost an hour with the phone system and then the website just trying to find the address to send them into for repair and I finally gave up and saw this website for repairs on glasses and sunglasses. I just want them repaired ! Opticsfast website was so easy to follow and I received an email back in seconds then text messaging saying they sent me a fee prepaid mailing form for the sunglasses to be sent to them. I am very pleased with them. And their personal messages from their staff."

This review was modified by MASECHRIST on November 14 2016 12:16:43 PM

2016-11-12

? no rating lower than one

"In 66 years of life, absolutely the worst of any company I ever dealt with."

This review was modified by Grizzlybear9 on November 12 2016 01:32:33 PM

2016-11-10

Great Experience

"Just received my glasses with the replacement lenses and it looks great! The online experience was very convenient for me as well. I contacted customer service once and they were very helpful."

2016-11-04

Opticsfast liars

"I ordered a pair of glasses and they sent me a wrong pair. Rather than admit fault, they offered me a discount on merchandise I DID NOT WANT. After much haggling they offered to give me a refund minus a 20% RESTOCKING FEE. For a mistake THEY MADE. They don't price match like they advertise. There are MANY OTHER VENDORS worth shopping with that are MUCH CHEAPER. AllBrandsGlasses.com and Amazon are EXCELLENT resources. Mind you, I NEVER write reviews...... NEVER. But for me to go out and write a review is a testament to a total lack of customer service and professionalism on their part. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Do your research and find better elsewhere. And then they had the audacity to me to send me a link offering $5 off per 2 reviews I give on their behalf..... This is my first of two reviews.... I'll let you know in the future if they actually gave me the $10 for the reviews they promised.... "

This review was modified by bynum420 on November 04 2016 05:13:06 PM

2016-10-28

Stick up

"Beware of getting approached to give gratuities to some of the folks involved in your transaction. It is an outrage."

2016-10-27

Very good repair!

"The left temple on my rimless glass broke off. I found OpticsFast.com online and prepared a repair order online through their website. I immediately received an email with a prepaid shipping label and sent my glasses to them in the mail. After they were received, my glasses were inspected and I was sent an invoice which I paid online. My glasses were sent to the lab for repair. I received another email when they were completed and shipping (with tracking information). I am VERY happy with the repair work that was done. I would definitely use the again."

This review was modified by Lawagz on October 27 2016 12:37:26 PM

2016-10-27

Untrustworthy With Promises

"Untrustworthy. Was promised $10 credit with no avail!!!!"

This review was modified by Liclnjesus on November 22 2016 01:44:36 PM

2016-10-26

This was a very bad situation

"I paid OpticsFast for their service before i received my glasse back. The glasses came back un repaired. When i open the eye glass case the temple fell completely off. I have demanded a refund. I have not heard from them yet. If i do not here from them and get my refund i am going to report them to the better business bureau."

2016-10-17

OpticsFast.com Goes Above and Beyond

"After running over my new pair of sunglasses with my car, I thought fixing them would be hopeless. I searched online for a new pair, but didn't want to pay for something I had purchased just two weeks earlier. I found OpticsFast.com online and I came away super impressed with their system and customer service."

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!