Stores > OpticsFast.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.84/10 4.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.84/10 4.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.22/10 4.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
Voice your opinion! Review OpticsFast.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-16

Scam artists; harassing idiot

"I was recently scammed out of a new pair of sunglasses purchased from this site. Beware; there are multiple sites and this one in particular has a BBB rating of "F". 1000's of complaints.

They had my glasses in stock, which was a big deal as these are no longer made any more. But then after purchasing them, I got an email stating they were out of stock, but they had a floor model available; "Slightly blemished on one of the lenses".

The first sign I should have walked away. I stated I wouldn't pay the normal price for the floor model and gave them a number I would pay. They tried to barter with me; and I simply told them no; I wasn't interested.

They then agreed to my price; which was my second mistake to allow that to proceed and later I then got an email back stating we agreed on a higher price. Their response was quite snippy when I contested that and said I wasn't interested.

One week later after not being charged, I was:

What came next was just mind boggling; they charged me the retail price listed on their website; well over a hundred dollars more then what we agreed too. Additionally, when I got the glasses in the mail, they were so badly damaged with teeth marks on the arms and the lenses being so scratched, I asked for them to send me a pre-paid shipping envelope so that I could send them back for a full refund. They denied this request and stated I had to pay the entire price as they stated it was known that they were damaged. The picture they sent to me had no damage and the description sent to me about the glasses stated they had a slight imperfection on ONE of the lenses. Teeth marks people...the lenses were just shot as well, massively scratched.

After numerous back and forth emails, I learned via one of them that they weren't floor models after all, but that they were purchased on eBay. There were so many lies and deceptive attempts to-date, I gave them a final chance to redeem themselves or I would call my credit card company. They stated "I" could send them back and once they got them they would evaluate them and if deemed necessary; would charge me a huge restocking fee. I would have to ship them back insured with signature delivery and then have to see if they would let me return them, and if so be charged an outrageous amount of money to have them restocked. And they were so rude in their email exchanges that at one point they sent back an email with the same picture on it multiple times stating "I DON'T CARE, I DON'T CARE".

At that point, I called my Credit Card company and they gladly refunded my money and closed the case.

I sent emails to the BBB, opened a case; notified their website service provider, spent time here and other places as well explaining my experience and then did some homework to find out who this person is that is scamming thousands of people. You don't have to dig very far; he has already been arrested for harassing and scamming his customers, but obviously hasn't learned his lesson. The pattern is; he (Vitaly) scams you; then harasses you when you file a claim. How this site is still on the Web (Go Daddy), is beyond me?

The harassing emails started and continue to come in still. Numerous phone calls to where I simply just block them now.

2017-05-01

In my opinion this company is not trust worthy

"I visited there web site and using there check out system tried to purchase sunglasses, got a confirmation. There days later they sent an email that my credit card had been denied. I called my card co.and they told me that they had not denied any requests. I told opticsfast and they still wanted my card number and I replied just cancel the order then, they replied that they would send it to collection. Every day I get nasty emails wanting my credit card for a product that was never sent and I told them to just cancel. "

2017-04-28

I wish I could give no star

"This company has been harassing me with multiple text msgs and emails every day for the last 6 months. No matter how many times I request for the harassing text msgs and emails to stop, they continue. I wish I had researched this company before deciding to use them for repairs to my glasses. After receiving an email stating they couldn't repair my glasses and they wanted $35 to return them, I told them I didn't want the broken glasses back...they just bombarded me with harassing messages. "

2017-04-27

Opticsfast

"Love this company!! Great glasses for great prices. The carry the designer brands that I wouldn't have been able to afford with the retail stores. A big plus is I was able to use my FSA card for my purchase !!!! HUGH benefit. I will be back "

2017-04-26

Great Service

"I was very impressed with how quickly Becky at OpticsFast replied to my emails. She was very thorough. I will recommend OpticsFast to my family and friends."

2017-04-23

Great Service and Technical Know How

"Wonderful Service. Tracking of sent item keeps you in the loop. The glasses
that were fixed had been sat on so the temples were totally crooked. Optics Fast
were able to fix them at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend them.
Very good workmanship.

2017-04-07

Horrible!!!

"I sent my glasses off to be repaired waited 4 weeks and received them back unrepaired sent them back at my expense waited another 3 weeks. Sent back wrong again. Requested a refund and they said no to send them back again. I sent them with a $35 case and did not receive my case back. They will not work with me at all and are very rude and unprofessional. I have asked for a owner or manager and they say that I am talking to them but wont give me their name. DO NOT USE THEM!!!! "

2017-03-25

Crooks, liars and theives.

"These people go under many names to try and trick you. They have 20+ websites under different names. I tried to cancel an order and was harrassed for 2 weeks by emails, texts, and phone calls, sometimes very early in the morning. I've never been treated like this and plan on telling pursuing this further. You don't treat people like this!"

2017-03-22

Be VERY VERY CAREFUL when dealing with OpticsFast

"I was promised a $5.00 discount on the cost of my eye glass repair. The discount was never given. After I had done what they asked, they refused to honor their original offering.

In addition, my $50.00 eyeglass repair, somehow became a $65.00 charge on my credit card.

Be VERY VERY CAREFUL in your dealings with OpticFast.

2017-03-17

Good deal!

"Got my glasses today. Customer service was always really helpful. Glasses are right, frames and size are right, and cost was very reasonable. I've ordered glasses from multiple sites over the years, this was by far the most personalized. Everything was good. Definitely will use them again."

2017-03-06

optics fast is a scam

"I was ecstatic because I would be able to get my pre contact glasses fixed. I sent in my glasses for severe astigmatism to opticsfast.com to get a temple fixed. I finally got them back and something looked wrong. The arm was fixed but they had removed my special lenses and replaced with clear plastic. And I got a coupon for 50% off a new prescription. When I contacted them to ask where my lenses were Dino responded very rudely nobody touched your lens. After many e-mails back and forth Becky has told me that there was an order in the system to replace with clear plastic. Well I never signed off on and that order. You see first there is a work order and then you approve it and authorize payment. I think there was a scam to get me to buy new lenses. I would never trust a mail order company or bother with the hassle to have a prescription filled via mail order. These special lenses will cost many dollars to replace. Yes I got my frames fixed for $137.00 but the lenses will have to redone after I have been without contacts for about a month. And guess what I don't have any glasses that I can wear because they destroyed the lenses. Please save yourself some trouble and stay away from this place. They are scammers and so very rude. I have been threatened with harassment and the police because I called them on it. I have reported them to the BBB and Attorney General. By the way they have a 1 rating with BBB. They are not accredited. I am so angry at my self for not researching them. I made a mistake and jumped at the opportunity.
And they deny ever doing it. The plastic is clear and just newly done. They created an order in the system to coverup what they did. Be careful of your credit card.

2017-03-05

Excellent Service, Great People

"They go out of there way to get what you want and treat you right !"

2017-02-03

STAY AWAY DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY OF YOUR INFO

"THEY ARE COMPLETE SCAM ARTIST, LETS WORK TOGETHER AND GET THEM SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD

EMAIL ALL CREDIT CARD COMPANIES DIRECT TO MASTERCARD, VISA, DISCOVER, PAYPAL AND SEND THEM THE LINKS TO ALL THESE COMPLAINTS, THEY WILL STOP ALLOWING THEM TO USE THEIR SERVICE AND THESE FLEAS WILL BE SHUT DOWN.

2016-12-21

Treacherous

"Hands down the worst place I have ever attempted business with. It is a complete mystery how these people remain in business if you go online and read the reviews of experiences people have had here.

Everything is imaginary. Becky, Alex, and Dino do not exist. This is a middle man for ebay and they will tell you that they order directly from the wholesaler.

Once they get your card information they will threaten you with access to your IP address and they went as far as to threaten me with access to the brief of my home and the fact they know where I live.

These are peasants that more likely than not are not from the states and were never educated, which actually helps in their fraud scheme because they are able to plead ignorance once they attempt robbery.

The entire site is imaginary and they do not even have access to stock levels,they simply appear to have a wide selection so that when you place an order your funds begin to process but it is more likely than not that the glasses you order do not even exist.

Once they order is placed, Eyeglasses depot/opticsfast will surf the internet (usually ebay 'Alex the invisible CEO' told me once he had no choice) to find the glasses you ordered. If they are there great, they found them for 50-200$ less than what you are paying for them.

However, If they cannot find them than their other domain OPTICS FAST will email you within 24 hours informing you that there was only 1 pair left of imaginary pair of glasses you ordered and "there was a defect in the frame so they cannot send them".

At this point the funds you sent are still being "processed" and a refund is entirely out of the question, they are not able to provide refunds because all the funds they have are fraudulent. Therefore you are required to pick a new pair. If it is a less expensive pair than you will overpay, as they cannot send money back. If it is a more expensive pair than get ready to be solicited for more money.

In just just one order, I witnessed false advertising, soliciting, harassment, fraudulent purchasing, property theft, identity theft, and phishing.

There customer service does not care about your business. They simply focus on single transactions and the "capturing" of your funds.

It is apparent that this place is an organized retail crime site and I promise you NOTHING can be trusted from eyeglasses depot/optics fast.

They pay customers to write positive reviews to offset all the bad ones they get.

If you do happen to mistakenly place an order here set aside 48 hours to stay on top of each and every move they make and organize your documents for any legal matters.

i have read multiple reviews of people being harassed for multiple days after the transaction. I actually stayed relentlessly on eyeglasses depot/optics fast the whole time they tried to get me to give up and they became so frustrated with me catching on to the scam that they blocked me on email and won't accept my calls.

Nothing makes me more motivated than a free loader so when I caught on after the first email they sent me I decided I would make it my mission to disrupt any and all future fraud they attempt.

It is my wish for all of you to become educated from this and save your time here. I mean I spent a full 2 days on this matter, and in the end it was worth it because nobody in this world deserves a free ride.

As always from the hard working blue collar class of America I would like to sign this document as I signed all of my emails to you - eyeglasses depot/optics fast,

Your most informed customer

2016-12-16

Great service and quick fix!

"My husband had been complaining about 2 scratches on his glasses for years. I loved that I could send the glasses to OpticsFast for free and get an estimate. The glasses came back in a little over a week and they were all fixed! My husband and I will use OpticsFast in the future for all glasses!!"

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!