Stores > OpticsFast.com

Customer service: Rating 5.98/10 5.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.67/10 4.67/10

2016-05-25

Superb!

"Products are great and prices are really good. Never been disappointed. Been a customer whenever I need customized frames and repairs. Do fantastic job! Will definitely recommend them to anyone."

2016-05-24

Cheats, Frauds, and Scammers

"After confirming that they repaired brand-name Vuarnet sunglasses, and paying in advance, I instead received a cheap substitute frame of a different brand, style, and color. The owner (and the shoddy Customer Service reps) refused to accept a return for a suitable Vuarnet frame, they refused to refund a portion of my money, and they destroyed my useable temples. This was a terrible example of bait-and-switch, and they appear to have no integrity or honesty when dealing with the public. I urge you not to use this company. I have been cheated!"

This review was modified by robsmuir on May 24 2016 09:33:07 AM

2016-05-23

Another option does the trick

"The RayBan's I wanted were out of stock since there are no longer being produced.

Rather than send me on my way, they asked what I was looking for and have a few suggestions to meet my needs.

Nice.

Customer Service

This review was modified by chargusvortex on May 23 2016 06:45:28 AM

2016-05-20

Would Recommend

"Sent in a pair of sunglasses with scratched lenses to be repaired. They were great about reducing the price after it was a bit higher than expected. Will plan to send in additional pairs in the future since it was so easy! "

This review was modified by CEC229 on May 20 2016 05:40:54 AM

2016-05-19

Great service at a reasonable charge to repair eyeglasses!

"OpticsFast repaired my eyeglasses which had a very scratched lens and was missing the screw that holds the ear pieces to the frame.
The shipping to and from the company was excellent and easy. They were packed in two sets of bubble wrap to prevent any breakage.
Becky at Customer Service was very nice and professional.
I will definitely use this company for eyeglass repairs in the future!

This review was modified by pcasey2014 on May 19 2016 08:42:58 AM

2016-05-18

"I just love them!!!! The other cite I tried ordering from did not have them / you guys are amazing "

This review was modified by MashaT on May 18 2016 10:02:02 AM

2016-05-16

Eye opening experience

"My eye wear was damaged to the point I was about to throw them away. Optic Fast was able to repair them for a fraction of the cost of a new pair. Great service!"

This review was modified by Wildcat9 on May 16 2016 07:09:18 AM

2016-05-14

Terrible

"You guys advertised that you could do just aboit any repairs yet you even replace a nose piece on my Maui Jims. And it cost me $15. Not exactly stellar in my book

2016-05-13

Fast Service

"Received items in a timely manner and experience good customer service. Will order and refer to others. "

This review was modified by aa1071sn on May 13 2016 02:07:29 PM

2016-05-13

Easy to work with

"I was a confused, but interested buyer. OpticsFast made my decisions easy. Great job=!"

This review was modified by bobyaya on May 13 2016 12:47:28 PM

2016-05-10

Excellent service!

"I sent them my Gucci glasses for repair. They exchanged the lenses with new ones and they fixed the frame. My glasses look and feel like new!
Thank you!

2016-05-10

Saved me the cost of a whole new pair of glasses

"I found Optics Fast.com by accident and glad I did. They were able to repair my Titanium frames and spare me the cost of buying a complete new pair which would have cost well over $500. The frame I have is no longer made and was not able to find a replacement.

Quality work was excellent, the weld was barely noticeable

This review was modified by KAM41765 on May 10 2016 01:26:28 PM

2016-05-06

Quality work at great prices

"Very responsive company who does quality work. Gave me a great deal on a pair of frames
that are now no longer made - but they had a pair.

Lab and Shipping time took longer than quoted, but that is not entirely unexpected considering my vision is bad and the lenses required quite a bit of work. The only downside is that I got the sun lens coating, and the lenses are not as dark in the sunlight as I was let to believe they would be. Overall, though, great product at a great price.

This review was modified by bvandiep on May 06 2016 09:28:32 PM

2016-05-03

it was all working out great, until....

"I was really impressed initially with the fast response from them. I sent a pair of ray ban's for lens repair/change. I shipped them out in a ray ban case. and sure enough, I received them repaired, but with no case. The part that annoyed me was that they actually expected a gratuity for the service....I didn't send one, since I figured keeping my ray ban case was enough of a gratuity. And the cherry on the sundae... I never heard back from them after I emailed them to tell them that they had kept the case. "

This review was modified by Lily808 on May 03 2016 07:30:58 PM

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!