Stores > OpticsFast.com

Customer service: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.09/10 6.09/10

2016-07-27

Saved my expensive gla$$e$

"My optician said there was nothing to be done with my expensive prescription sunglasses (polarized progressive lenses cost hundreds of dollars!) when the plastic frame broke. I had only had the sunglasses just over a year when they broke near the hinge.

OpticsFast repaired it, keeping me informed every step of the way. A lifesaver--thanks!!

This review was modified by MrFourEyes on July 27 2016 06:54:11 AM

2016-07-21

Glasses again

"Easy shipping and fast fixing "

2016-07-21

New Set of Eyes

"Used OpticFast to repair two sets of glasses with scratched lenses and broken hinges. Good
News is that glasses were repaired well and look like new. Down side was the customer service rep was abrupt to the point of rudeness when I called on the status of the order and the return packing was terrible. Two pairs of glasses were returned wrapped in a small used plastic bag with only a paper towel between them. The return box was large enough for them to bounce around in transit. Repairs took about 5 weeks to complete.

This review was modified by Gehcam on July 21 2016 01:24:29 PM

2016-07-20

I DO NOT recommend

"The quality was poor, the timing was slow, the communication poor, and the customer service person was EXTREMELY rude. My lenses popped out within a day and they would not fix them. "

This review was modified by Utterdyke on July 20 2016 11:19:22 AM

2016-07-19

Gucci sunglasses

"Order came a little late but I love the glasses. I had the same ones in brown and didn't think they came in any other colors so when I saw them on optics fast I just had to have them and the best part was they were $200 cheaper than what I payed at sunglasses hut... will def buy from opticsfast again."

2016-07-18

OpticsFast Rude Customer Service!!

"I called Optics Fast and got the lab. I had a question about whether they could repair Safety Glasses or not. I was told we have only done repairs for over 20 years. I thought OK, I will give them a try. I mailed my Safety Glasses to them and about a week later I received notification that they could not repair the glasses. No big deal, I replied to the customer service and said can you put the lens in a new frame? I never got an answer. I tried to call a 9 am EST and basically was told to call back in normal business hours. I asked what time that was and was told "around 11" When I called back the customer service person rudely told me you can not do this unless you have the exact frames. I was OK with that. I then received a bill for -.01$ where I learned math that is a credit? So I ignored the bill. Several days later I got a email asking if I paid my bill? I replied no that my bill was a -$.01 and that was a credit. Next I received a nasty email stating "Do not tell me what a bill is, just pay it and we return the item." Next I picked up the telephone and called customer service and asked the question "How do you pay a bill that is a credit" The lady on the telephone was nice and said when you place the credit in your shopping cart the bill will pop up to pay the return shipping $14! Needless to say Becky S. and OpticsFast you will get some advertising from me! Save money and time and don't try this company! "

This review was modified by Skeet60 on July 18 2016 02:28:52 PM

2016-07-18

Juicy Couture Shades

"Had expensive Juicy Couture prescription sunglasses but could not use them after a recent eye surgery. Lenses replaced by OpticsFast.com and I'm so happy that I can now use them again. Job well done in a timely manner. "

This review was modified by suzieq4736 on July 18 2016 02:07:15 PM

2016-07-15

Good service...initially

"The quote and ordering process went very smoothly and well. I sent my glasses and received a quote for the repair within a week. I was offered a discount when I wanted the glasses returned without repair and accepted the discounted price. The actual repair took over 3 weeks and I was not updated as to the status of the glasses until they were being shipped back. When I received my glasses they were not repaired to my satisfaction. When I reached out to customer service I was told that they needed to see if they could get the part that was needed to make the repair that I expected on the glasses. After a few days of not hearing from them, I contacted the sales person that I spoke with and requested that my glasses be repaired or a refund. I was told that they did the best they could and would not give a refund. "

2016-07-13

wow great service

"Great communication and service. Thank you"

2016-07-13

Extortion

"I contacted optics fast regarding a repair -
they did not say i was entering a "contract" - all i got was an address to ship to.
Then i got a prepaid shipping label saying it was provided as a "courtesy" to customers.
I thought i was being polite by saying that i would not be using their services after all.
Then i received an email saying i owed $5.49 for the shipping label - even though i wasn't using it.
Becky S. continued to email me - saying I owed the money. I never committed to any services nor did I ask for a Label. This is really bad business

This review was modified by pamkeller on July 13 2016 10:23:19 AM

2016-07-10

Definitely ordering again

"Sunglasses were perfect and I'm already ordering my second pair"

2016-07-09

great place for fixing sunglasses

"They are fast, convenient and made it really easy for me to fix my raybans. I would definitely recommend opticsfast if you have any repair you'd like to get done!"

This review was modified by missjaimeechristine on July 09 2016 09:36:01 AM

2016-07-05

Lenses Exactly What I Ordered

"I sent in a pair of Ray Ban Frames and OpticsFast was able to make a pair of lenses in the exactly color that i wanted."

This review was modified by lgk124 on July 05 2016 04:03:46 PM

2016-07-04

Never do business with them.

"Order a pair of sunglasses. Called to confirmed they had them (because they were discountinued). Told me they had one pair left. Submitted my order. Got a call saying they were damaged and if I wanted another style or color. Told Becky S. from Customer Service no. I have received 26 emails from her asking me to try a different color, style, that the option she is presenting is close enough, that I will never find them anywhere else, that I am buying fake glasses, I receive an email daily asking me to get back to her on the "issue". There is no issue, I don't want to do business with you. Research Opticsfast Becky S. and you will find hundreds of complaints. When you call, you're told that Becky can only be reached via email. They should be shut down for the worst business practices in history. I would not be surprised if they don't even have a business "

2016-07-03

Nope, nope, nope, nope can't do it!

"That's all I heard including in the big city!
Finally took the chance with OpticsFast.
Turn around was a bit longer than I
expected although I have received my
frames back in great condition and .
Wore right out the box. Almost new again!

This review was modified by JerryCms on July 03 2016 03:26:44 PM

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!