• OpticsFast.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

"I come from Austria and i orderd glasses on 24.05.2015. After i was informed that the product is damaged and i have got a new version. This proces was very friendly and accommodating!!!
All e-mails were quickly answered!
Unfortunately, I am not satisfied with the delivery time. Today is the 03.07.2015 and i still havent got a package. Because of the delivery time I will not order again and I cant recommend it for Austria (Europe).

"I'd would have to rename this OpticsSlow. Ordered 2/24/2015 and they finally shiped 4/1/2015. Very hard to get information and updates. Never had an invoice show up on the email link. So far the repair is working, it's not pretty but functional."

This review was modified by Microb on June 26 2015 02:08:32 PM

"This is has to be some of the worst customer service. RUN!!! take your business elsewhere. I paid to have two pairs of sunglasses repaired, What I received was worse than what I had sent in. The mirror like chrome finish was completely erased off of one pair (scratches still there) and the Ray Ban logo was gone from my other pair. They arrived dirty and full of smudges when I contacted customer service they accused me of lying, seriously why would I lie about that??? I wish I could post pictures so you can see the damage. This is completely unacceptable. BTW they pay customers for positive reviews,"

"Outstanding customer service. Communicated exceptionally well via email and phone to ensure that my expectations were exceeded!"

"i order TAG HEUER SPEEDWAY TH0232 Sunglasses They are very good and trusted company I would advise to deal with it "

This review was modified by heshamali on May 26 2015 12:05:35 AM

"Scam. I ordered a pair over a month ago and despite numerous promises it has not been delivered. The tracking number they gave me was bogus. Customer service is terrible."

This review was modified by cjlouw007 on May 24 2015 06:32:54 PM

"I paied two but I got only one frame. And I got very cheap fake model... Very disappointed."

This review was modified by papillon_ja on February 24 2015 03:34:17 AM

"Very satisfied with my glasses "

This review was modified by Vickibaker on February 13 2015 06:11:12 AM

"they are fantastic.
they send email notifications every step of the way.
more more cost effective than going to fix glasses at a retail outlet.
use them

This review was modified by slevitt on February 02 2015 05:40:32 PM

"Repaired a pair of Oliver Peoples that were snapped in two at the bridge. They had been sitting in my desk for months while I hemmed about throwing them out. Thought I might as well try to salvage the $500 glasses... Came back 2 weeks later repaired and ready for use. Very happy with the result."

This review was modified by TheGillyMan on January 10 2015 10:28:00 AM

"This "business" is a total scam. I sent a pair of sunglasses to them to have the lens replaced with non-Rx TINTED lens. Item was shipped to them July 2014 and they charged my credit card for the repair within the week. A month goes by and I do not hear from them or receive my item back. Another month goes by and still nothing. I email them for an update and they tell me that the lab will finish up the repair and ship out the next day. Another three weeks goes by and still nothing. I email them again and they tell me the same thing. This goes on for another month. Finally I tell them that I need my item back ASAP or they need to refund my money and return my item in original condition. They tell me they will ship the next day and will provide a tracking number. Another week goes by and nothing so I email them again. The provide a tracking number and I finally receive my item back...over FOUR months later! Does it really take that long to replace two lens??? And to add insult to injury they replaced the original lens with clear plastic lens, but I requested and paid for dark tinted lens. I did not pay over $100 for clear plastic lens! I email them about the mixup and they tell me I need to send the item back so they can fix it. OMG Really? And wait another 5 months to get my item back? No thanks! And they refuse to refund my money. This so called business is the worst I've ever encountered. Stay away from them. Warn all your family and friends! Beware! "

"they had sunglasses that no one else has."

This review was modified by jmilbrandt on December 20 2014 08:22:00 AM

"I sent two pairs of glasses in for frame repairs in August. They quoted a price and charged my card. After months of emails and promises I asked them to return my glasses, fixed or unfixed and to refund my payment if they would not fix them. After another month of promises by email (they never return calls) I had my cc company cancel the charges and reported my glasses stolen to the Sheepshead Bay PD (where they are located). After that they promised to return my glasses once they returned from the lab. 3 weeks later they called from a blocked number, verified my address , and told me "they'd think about returning my glasses". On, November 29th I received my 2 pair of glasses back, 3 months plus after sending them, both broken with nothing done. if I could give them negative 5 stars, I would."

"AVOID this company like the plague. I placed a simple order for a pair of frames with lenses and I never saw a thing from them. Cost me well over $250 down the drain. I gave them the benefit of the doubt because they said it would take over a month to get the frames in and after 2 months they just kept feeding me the same story. They ignored my request for a refund (even a partial refund) and by that time my credit card company wouldn't do anything either because it had been more than 90 days. I contacted the BBB and they also had no luck. I'm writing this review now because I keep getting email advertisements from them. Which I use as an opportunity to send them an email back explaining how they ripped me off. If you've already ordered from them and are now reading this. Kiss your money goodbye, you've just donated it to them."

This review was modified by Dragonboysx on November 03 2014 05:43:47 AM

"This place is terrible. I order Sunglasses from them over two weeks ago and still haven't received them and I paid $20 for two-day shipping. Things started to go wrong with them from the start. When I placed my order I was told that I had to send them a copy of credit card to for them to process the order. What!? They're crazy - who would send a physical, digital, or any other copy of a credit to some random website. The site claims to have SiteLock Secure encryption, and yet, I should mail them through sailmail or email them or fax them a copy of the front and back of my credit card - through some completely unsecured form of communication? They are nuts. My credit card company literally laughed out loud over the phone when I told them that this what another company was asking for to complete an order. Why did I contact the credit card company? Because when I told Optics"Fast".com that I wouldn't send them a copy of the card they told me that I could cancel my order, but it would be subjected to a 20% cancellation fee. Without doing a thing they were going to charge a fee. Great business practice. Oh, and along those, and to be clear - they wouldn't run my card for the actual purchase, but had NO problem, whatsoever, charging my card for a cancellation fee. Awesome ethics in play here.

Anyway, the credit card company helped to settle this issue and I still wanted the glasses because I couldn't find them else where and wanted them "fast" for a friend's up coming birthday. However, this was basically ruined because OpticsFast doesn't actually have the glasses. Yeah, they order them from another vender. NOwhere on the product information page when ordering the item does it say it this - or as I was told in a subsequent online chat with a customer service agent - does it say that OliverPeoples glasses (specially what I order, not all their glasses) ship in 2-3 weeks.

Never. Would. Have. Order. From. Them.

If this were, visible in a location where the customer could actually be made aware of this prior to ordering - I wouldn't have bother because my friend's birthday was within this time-frame and it wouldn't have been worth the risk. Yesterday, 7/17/13, I contacted them asking what was going on with the order and I was told that the glasses would arrive from the mysterious vender that day. When I didn't receive a shipping confirmation by 11 AM the FOLLOWING day I contacted them again to see what the story was. Apparent the order had to be "processed" before it would ship out from their facility and this takes an additional "48 hours". What!? It takes 48hours for them to put glasses in a box and slap a mailing label on it? How do they have the ordasity to call themselves "OpticsFast"? They're anything but fast! This is the slowest online order I have ever placed. Amazon would have had these (if they carried them) to me within as little as 12 hours and at most 48, but here I am over 2 weeks later without the glass. Pathetic.

This review was modified by ccochran1480 on July 18 2013 09:10:50 AM

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!