Stores > unlockedcellphonekings
  • unlockedcellpho

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review unlockedcellphonekings by clicking a star below.
2017-06-27

Bad support

"The phone they sent me was not unlocked and could not be active. After waiting for 10 day for an unlock code for support, I finally ask for an RMA which took another 3 days and they did not send a return shipping label. After another 3 day I just paid the shipping myself and tracked the package to make sure unlockedcells.com got the phone back. Still waiting for a refund. "

2015-01-15

"I had my worst experience by purchasing unlocked iphone 4 from best buy throught marketplace from unlockedcellphonekings.. I paid for cell phone with unlocked option and they sent me iphone without a sim tray. I can't understand what is the benefit of unlocked cell phone if it does not have a sim tray. I was trying to find the real seller of the cell phone and after struggling for three months, recently came to know that unlockedcellphonekings is the real seller."

2014-12-26

"This is not a reputable company. I purchased an unlocked LG G3 8GB internal memory and 4G LTE phone, what i received was a 3G 4gb phone that was not manufactured for use in the US. The company customer service agent was completely unaware of the concept of customer service. I spoke to a supervisor who was rude and unwilling to stand behind the products. Also please review the return policy, it essentially requires you to return the box unopened as they determine how much if any credit you will receive. I would not do business with this company under any circumstances. This company is the epitome of the bait and switch and delay and xonsumer ripoff company"

2014-10-28

"I purchased an iPhone from them on eBay. After accepting my Paypal payment and even giving me a USPS tracking number, they returned my payment saying the listing was a mistake. Beware of this seller, they're less than trustworthy"

2013-05-17

"When dealing with this company, you may want to think "Grey Market" item, meaning no Warranty. Purchased a Motorola Xoom 2 for $420 on 12-28-12 The on/off button became inoperative so I contacted Motorola support and was told this item was Grey Market only intended for sale in the UK and that it had no USA warranty. Contacted UnlockedCellPhoneKings and was basically told "Tough Luck" enjoy your $420 boat anchor."

2013-03-22

"The seller sold me a Motorola Xoom Tablet with a defective and dangerous outlet adapter that detaches and leaves metal in the outlet and exposed. The seller sold me a Motorola Xoom Tablet with a defective and dangerous outlet adapter that detaches and leaves metal in the outlet and exposed. I immediately contacted the seller directly to explain to them that the adapter was defective and extremely dangerous. No apology was offered. The simply offered to send me another of the same adapter. I never received one. The fact that the power supply was foreign and required an adapter was never even mentioned on the Amazon.com product listing. I requested a proper US power supply, as another adapter would be the same brand. They are cheap, poorly manufactured, built by the lowest bidder. I wanted a proper resolution by replacing the power supply. I was not able to return the tablet as I had already transferred all my personal and business data to this device, which is crucial in my daily life. The seller refused to offer any help in any way, other than saying they would send me another adapter - which never happened. I contacted Amazon.com to seek at least a partial refund, and they were unable to help. The seller was given a copy of an email I sent to Amazon Operations today stating that I now require a full refund for my time, and trouble having to find alternative ways to charge my tablet. Not to mention the extremely dangerous product I was provided with. I mentioned three times today when the seller called me after receiving this letter that I was told I'd get a replacement adapter at the very least which never happened. Each time I mentioned that, the person I was talking to never even acknowledged that they failed to follow through with that simple resolution. The person's name was Jeff that I spoke with. I have a potentially life threatening product from this seller, who failed to mention this adapter was necessary for the purchase in the first place. Once contacted, they never followed through with a resolution to correct the issue. Furthermore, never once have they acknowledged the seriousness of the issue, or even apologized. No concern that this could injure or kill me or any person who tries to unplug the power supply. Worst customer service I've ever encountered, and a complete lack of professionalism or concern for my safety."

2012-07-23

"Don't buy anything from this seller! They're such a scam. Bought a iPhone 3GS, it stars to freeze and couldn't return to main menu. Shipped back for a refund and was told that the phone received was not the phone purchase from seller and there's nothing they could do. They knew exactly what they were doing to scam people, I later learn that the imei # didn't match up and they shipped the phone back and it's dead. It wouldn't even start up. I think someone from there shipping dep. switch out the sim slot before the first shipment. I filed a complaint with amazon, hopefully something can be done to take these scammer down. Now I have no phone and out 230 bucks."

2012-07-07

"I ordered an unlocked phone to be used overseas, when received it was locked. Tried to contact UnlockedCellPhoneKings ; there is no email address on their website.

I contacted Amazon who dealt with this in a very professional way and to my satisfaction, when it is not their fault.

Amazon contacted them; they did not seem to care, and send me an e mail (as if it was my fault!) and they offered no apology!
They asked me to pay shipment cost from overseas, and if there was "signs of use will be subject to a re-classification fee or refused and sent back"

2011-07-21

"This merchant is selling refurbished phones as new! Some one needs to do something about this as this is FRAUD!!!
They wouldn't even attempt to repair or exchange. The phone is only 3 months old and it is now dead with an inoperable touch screen. The Merchant is a crook selling lemmons as brand new. I have filed a claim with the BBB and I urge all others with a similar experience to do the same. Maybe after enough complaints, the BBB will actually do something.

2010-11-12

"I bought a samsung T229 from this store and I received a refurb! Nothing was mentioned that it was a reburb when I placed my order. I went to their website to check and cannot find this same item again! I will return it or I will stop payment! What a dishonest seller! The phone is not unlocked and I have to do the unlocking on my own!"

2010-09-02

"Ordered an unlocked Motorola Q9H from them through Amazon.com. Phone arrived in two days as promised. Even though advertised as "new" several items described as "in the box" in the Owners Guide were missing. Contacted the store and their position is those items are not with the phone when they receive them - in other words, they are not buying directly from Motorola. If advertised as "new" my feeling is the phone should arrive with all the accessories supplied by Motorola. They claim they cannot modify their ad on Amazon.com to show what is included (or not) with the phone; I find that hard to believe.
UPDATE: was contacted by the store and they will add a note to their ads on Amazon.com to reflect exactly what is included with each phone. Based on that I would rate them 4 out of 5 but still advise that you contact them to verify exactly what you're getting before placing your order.

Share unlockedcellphonekings's store rating

unlockedcellphonekings is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

unlockedcellphonekings is not a merchant member
unlockedcellphonekings does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!