Stores > webhats.com
  • webhats.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review webhats.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-27

Items described incorrectly and customer service refuses to respond!

"I ordered 4 sets of a 4 pack of monster headbands for kid's team parade.They sent me 4 indivual headbands that didn't even match the picture of advertisement.
I mailed the headbands (still new with tags) back and they refuse to respond to my 10 messages and phone calls. Absolutely worst company to buy from!
Don't be scammed! Also, they actually changed the wording (to "idividually sold") on the website AFTER my purchase and messages to them which shows they read my messages but refuse to contact me back!!!

2017-06-06

Back order for over two months now

"I wish I could give 0 stars . Poor .. never received my items and never got my money back which is well over $80.. ordered placed back in April 2017.. They don't answer their telephone either or live chat.. What a rip off!!!"

2015-10-07

"If I could select less than 1 star - I would. I ordered the "Velvet Like Soft Red Fedora Hat" One Size Fits Most. The hat was shipped & delivered quickly. Unfortunately that's where the positives ended. The box the hat was shipped in was too small, so the brim was all bent. The hat was not felt at all - it was a hard molded cardboard with a velvet like material. It was neon red instead of the burgundy pictured. Finally, it was HUGE. I mean, this hat would have been big on Andre the Giant. When I went back to the website to find out about returns, they have a no return policy. No where in the ordering process does it say anything about all sales final or no returns. So now I'm stuck with this cheaply made, giant, bright red - pimp hat. Not what I was looking for at all."

2015-03-24

"Echoing what everyone else is saying! I placed my order on 3/4. I check the order status on 3/16 only to then find out that it was on back order allegedly but that they just got the new shipment. Bull! Guaranteed delivery date was 3/18 - that's when it was shipped. Order still hasn't arrived bc they put the incorrect address. Now she's avoiding my request to overnight me a new package. THE WORST!"

2015-03-09

"I placed an order for some hats from this site that claimed they were an adult size "one size fits most". When I received the hats, they were marked as a medium size and could very well be a medium in kids. They did not fit anyone in my office, even my boss with a very small head. I contacted customer service about this and they replied with a link directing me to their return policy page of their website which stated that all sales are final. I replied back asking if there would be an exception because their site misinformed me about the size of the hats, which at this point are not useable. I received no response. I replied a couple weeks later, asking for at the very least, a response, and I've still heard nothing. I would understand if I would have received explanations and polite emails saying that it's against policy to refund me, but all I've received is a copied and pasted link. Horrible customer service."

2014-10-22

"I placed an order for a Halloween costume for my 3 year old on 10/10. This was the only site showing they had the item in stock. I placed the order and shipping was guaranteed by 10/24. As of today, 10/22, the order has not even shipped. I have tried calling numerous times, and no one answers. I've left numerous unreturned messages and emails. I will never do business with these people again. If it wasn't in stock, it shouldn't have said it was available in the website. Even if it wasn't in stock, a simple email when the order was placed would have sufficed. I would have even accepted an email or call back after my inquiry. I finally cancelled the order and bought my very disappointed son a different costume. Beware!"

2014-10-15

"This site is a joke. I "pre-ordered" my item on 7/31. It's now 10/15 and no shipping confirmation/tracking number has been received. Just like the other consumers here, I have email countless times, and all I'm getting is "we're experiencing delays with the Manufacturer". I work with Customs .. I know what delays are like - this is just ridiculous. I emailed one last time today, and if I don't receive my item by the beginning of next week, I'm cancelling my order for a full refund and reporting the business. I've checked numerous other sites for this item and they're all in stock & ready to ship. Thanks for nothing Webhats."

2014-10-08

"HORRIBLE SERVICE. i ordered something on "pre-order and on 08/22/14 and still haven't received it and its 10/08/14.... I have sent countless emails and have left numerous voicemails with no response. All I have to say is I hope they refund my money otherwise this "pre-order" business is just a fraudulent company that steals"

2014-10-06

"I was worried after I read the reviews for WebHats but they were the only one's who had the product I wanted (Star-Lord's Blasters). Despite the fact that it had terrible reviews and a website that looked like it was straight out of the 90s, I decided to face my fears and try purchasing the blasters from WebHats. The blasters shipped within a few days and a tracking number was provided. Over all, it was quite a satisfactory experience."

2014-09-18

"Seriously. Awful. Do not order from this company. I placed an order on 25 August 2014. NO WHERE on the site did it say it was a "pre-order". I needed this for a party on 28 September 2014 and knew I ordered in time. After countless calls (no one ever answered the phone--only was able to leave voicemails) and emails, I FINALLY received a response from someone who wasn't helpful. She gave no apologies just said she had cancelled the order. Horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE customer service. Only picking 1 star because I have to pick something. Very frustrating. "

2014-08-15

"DON'T order anything from this website!! My order still has not came and it has been almost over week since I placed it on order. Furthermore, When I check the status of my order it says "order: In process". Yet the item was in stock and the site guarantees next business day shipping for such items (including your shipping options). I tried calling the headquarters office, on numerous occasions, NO ANSWER nor call back. I even emailed them several times in which was not returned. It was for my daughters birthday party, she was looking forward to wearing the costume. I can't bare to look at her face when I bring this disappointing news.

Dissatisfied customer!

Share webhats.com's store rating

webhats.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

webhats.com is not a merchant member
webhats.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!