Stores > workwearusa_com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review workwearusa_com by clicking a star below.

Worth to be recommended

"The website is easy to use. I found everything I needed for a short time. The items are nice, stylish and of course qualitative. I'll recommend it to my friends."

Cheap Clothes and Good Service

"Cheap clothes and great customer support - that's what I like about workwearusa."

Good service is important

"The customer service is awesome. I've ordered a wrong size. They made an exchange within a few days. Nice website!

Cheap but Good

"My friend recommended me this website. I was surprised to see here a big diversity of clothes and its brands. The items are cheap but not worth than clothes from other sites."

Good onlineshop

"No doubts that this onlineshop is one of the best. I found there everything I needed for the extremely low prices. I love their design and quality. I'll definitely order some items here again."

2017-01-20

No problems with returns

"My order arrived a few days earlier than I expected. I had a little damage but the company changed it for a new one. I like their service and clothes."

2017-01-20

Huge selection

"Workwearusa provides a vast range of clothes. I like their style and quality. I'll order here again and again."

2017-01-19

Girls Like Lovely Dresses

"I bought a cute dress from this website. the material is very sofr and gentle. The dress worth its price."

2017-01-19

Customer Support is on the Top

"From time to time I order clothes from Workwearusa and every time they surprise me with their customer service. They are friendly and attentive to their customers. The clothes is nice and stylish. Moreover, the prices are quite affordable."

Why You Need A Good Value For Money

"It was a joy to receive my orders promptly and to get that the beautiful knitwear fitted perfectly and felt soft on my skin. All bought from the comfort of my home without any distracting and obnoxious music in the background and no sales representatives hovering and anxious to sell."

What Ancient Greeks Knew About Cotton Clothing

"Thanks, Workwearusa. Ordered three more items from you as I was so happy with the first order. My order arrived when stated, and I am satisfied with the quality. You are my go-to place for Dickies now. I love it mixed with cotton. Makes it soft and durable. Again five stars from me."

Some People Excel At Superb Quality And Service

"I ordered the men's V-neck Cardigan Sweater for my husband and placed my order as this was my first time ordering with Workwearusa. I have to say, and I am very pleasantly surprised. The quality is excellent, and the price was so incredibly low for pure wool. I'm happy with this purchase, and the postage is very reasonable, and I will buy again."

Your Quality Fits The Price

"I bought the Cardigan Swear for my wife. I was a bit worried because of some recent reviews I had read, but I have to say that everything was perfect. Arrived after a couple of days in perfect conditions and it's beautiful."

2017-01-17

How To Gain Perfect If Hand Washed

"I have bought three shirts from Workwearusa in different sizes and when needed would not hesitate to buy again from Workwearusa. Sizing was as I ordered, the shirts qualities are great and very comfortable to wear. "

2017-01-17

Great Trousers For All Purposes

"Bought these for my husband to take to work, he says they are very comfortable."

Share workwearusa_com's store rating

workwearusa_com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

workwearusa_com is not a merchant member
workwearusa_com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!