Stores > workwearusa_com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
2016-12-13

Clothing which helps you feel good

"So far all the clothes I have ordered are fantastic and it's a good price for the quality of the clothes."

Myths Of Everyday Style Doesn't Have To Be Hard

"Perfect for what I was looking for Easy Wash & Iron, I in fact don't Iron can be worn without ironing. Terrific value, nice quality for everyday use."

This review was modified by AlenaPalladina on December 12 2016 01:12:48 PM

Where Is The Best How Payment Works For You

"My payment experience was easy and quick, just the thing that makes it easy to purchase good quality clothing with a few clicks."

How To Make Your Style Of Clothes Look Amazing In 8 Days

"I knew the product I wanted but did see the style I wanted at different sites.I finally found a compression of the style I wanted for the product that fit comfortably on me. Also, I like the texture as they are not too shiny. The only improvement would be some colors."

2016-12-09

Where to get the product for your life style

"You can trust this website, and they have reasonable shipping time and great products. If you feel anxious about a product you are buying, you can look at the honest reviews of that particular product."

2016-12-09

How To Make More Products By Doing Less

"The quality was excellent, and the service was very prompt and of the excellent standard. I would suggest this to anyone who would like to go for a value for money and be assured of the quality."

2016-12-08

Where To Get Great Range Of Products

"It has the best range of styles & sizes for formal & informal wear by far. And if they don't have their size you need they do their best to get it from the warehouse. If you want to select from an impressive range of products for your loved ones and yourself, then this is your store."

This review was modified by Ninele on December 08 2016 07:43:47 AM

2016-12-05

How To Learn Payment At The Tip Of Your Hands

"Payment has been made easier with just the click of the mouse, in the plum of your hands. All of my transactions are secure and if I don't know how to fill in the different fields provided there is a step by step process which helps me to do that. "

Ways To Reinvent Your Technical On clothes

"I'm in a complete daze going through Workwearusa website. The layout is organized and neat allowing customers to have easy access to certain things with the help of tabs and semi-titles. Titles are bold, and the format is consistent throughout the website. There are thousands of words on products that can be bought, so it's such a great relief that we can purchase them on their website. There are so many goodies, and things that I find that I didn't realize I needed, they are authentic and genuine. I enjoy using the website. Also, it's nice to keep updated with fashion trends."

Great Quality Product And Love - How They Are The Same

"The products turned out better than we thought, and when there was a problem with one of the shirts, they were happy to replace the product. The customer services were excellent; they were able to deliver the shirts five days before the event."

How To Improve At Having The Right Product In 60 Minutes

" I have been shopping from Workwearusa for about one year now. I like the product range of
styles sold on this website and how the different sections of clothes they have are always kept up-to-date with the trending fashion. The quality of the fabric and material can be a hit and
miss depending on which brands which you are buying. They have different sizes from small to large, to cater different sizes of the female physique. For example, I have am taller than the
average for Spanish girls, so I usually find the dresses, and tops tend to be too small in the shoulder and bust area and the total length too short. As long as you check the measurements
and it's your size, you won't go wrong.

How To Learn Payment Has Been Made Easy

"I found comparing all the different sites to use your credit card and this one made it very easy. All the details are easy to navigate from the first step to enter your details, there are tools to help and each card has a review. There's a useful tool to help you filter credit cards if they are more which are registered the system so that you will find it easier to select the card you want to use for the transaction. It's easy to see your CC if you have two or three cards registered in the system, all in one table. "

2016-11-03

Everyone Loves Simple Ways For Having Different Clothes

"I am a new customer. So far I have bought three shirts and two pairs of boots. Items are of excellent quality, exactly how they look on the website. Unfortunately, one shirt did not fit my body type so had to send it back and I was given a store credit for one of the items. Their delivery system is useful for all my purchases arriving the next day. I love the way how they were communicative with me about the returned item; the products are simply of good quality."

2016-11-03

Why You Need A Clothing Quality With Benefits

"I looked everywhere for work boots for my new job. I wanted something that wasn't too fancy and comfortable, something nice but didn't break the bank either. I found the shoes here on Workwearusa, and I'm so glad I did it is real leather and has worn well, and I have been using it each and every day for over two months now. I fell in love with the dark brown color and was worried it would get scuffed and dirty, but it wipes clean easily and still pretty much looks like new. The quality has been splendid, which is what I wanted and expected out of leather."

2016-11-02

Why You Need A Customer Service With A Difference

"The product was delivered as requested in my order and provided. Communication with the sales representative was also fantastic; the sales representative regularly contacted me to ensure that the item had indeed arrived and the order was correct. I would Recommend this service in the future."

This review was modified by Leonti on November 02 2016 01:16:14 PM

Share workwearusa_com's store rating

workwearusa_com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

workwearusa_com is not a merchant member
workwearusa_com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!