Stores > xByte Technologies
    • Customer Support: 888-929-8348

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review xByte Technologies by clicking a star below.
2017-03-24

Amazing Service from xByte

"A quick e-mail to xByte was all it took to start solving my needs. Mike Rigo sent me an e-mail with a very reasonable price for an upgrade I was previously told was not possible. Had a great one-on-one telephone chat with him who talked about my current and future needs. Ultimately, I'm super impressed and will have to be on xByte's doorstep for my next order. These guys are awesome."

This review was modified by PhYrE-88893 on March 28 2017 12:00:48 AM

2017-03-24

Fantastic Shopping Expeirence

"From the beginning I was helped every bit of the way Ernesto and he made certain that any and all of my server needs were covered! He answered all my questions, adjusted my build to what it needed to be, and was very patient while my company was deciding on purchasing. Can't forget we saved thousands using xByte!"

This review was modified by Qualtech Technologies on March 28 2017 12:00:46 AM

2017-03-23

They had what I needed.

"They had what I needed and the price was right. Shipping was fast as well. Support staff there was great. Will be doing business with them again."

This review was modified by LinenBarnacle on March 28 2017 12:00:12 AM

2017-03-15

Customer service, made me a loyal customer

"Found your site because I needed a specific Dell drive. Placed the order as a guest, because I did not plan to buy anything else. Then I worked with Ernesto Sanchez on updating my shipping method. He provided such great customer service, that I ended up setting up an account and will be using your company for my future orders. In a day when customer service is not taken seriously, Ernesto showed that it is still alive in certain companies. Thank you."

This review was modified by starr87 on March 17 2017 05:00:07 AM

2017-02-28

xByte always comes through!

"We love xByte. Your team is great and Zeb is the best sales rep! Everyone we have worked with is extremely knowledgeable and professional. You ship the parts fast and everything has always been top quality."

This review was modified by BrittanyRodota on March 02 2017 11:30:01 AM

2017-02-22

xByte Technologies is amazing!

"XByte has top notch customer service and support. Highly recommend them for all your server and data storage needs."

This review was modified by Quincy_Dist on February 24 2017 08:15:02 AM

2017-02-02

Fast turnaround, good prices and great service.

"I've bought probably a dozen servers through xByte over the past few years. The pricing on used gear is incredible compared to other re-sellers, and we've had very few problems.
To me, the service is where it counts. One of our boxes started complaining about a failing ECC Module, so I shot a quick email off to my xByte contact with a screenshot.
Ten minutes later, a replacement memory module was shipping overnight.

Can't be beat.

This review was modified by netman86 on February 07 2017 12:00:16 AM

2017-01-30

Awesome Customer Service And Quick Turn Around's

"We've been doing business with XByte technologies for years, their customer service is top notch, and they always get us what we need fast. Our account representative is always just a phone call away and he's great about keeping us updated on that status of our orders."

This review was modified by codyt42 on February 01 2017 03:00:01 PM

2017-01-20

Great service and pricing

"Ive ordered several networking items from Xbyte and look forward to working with them when the servers need upgrading. Sales people have never been too pushy but always helpful and they support our church IT network group, which is a bonus. "

This review was modified by geekmansam on January 24 2017 12:01:17 AM

2016-12-09

Quick and Cheap

"Great pricing and fast service."

2016-11-19

Excellent service and quality product

"This was my first time to purchase refurbished servers, so I had several concerns, including product condition, cost, support, and customer service. I started my Evernote note to put together my system requirements and vendor selection criteria. I contacted six different resellers, including some companies I had done business with in the past, but ultimately chose xByte for the two servers I was looking for. Ernesto Sanchez contacted me the day after I completed the online quote request. Some of my requirements were very specific, so Ernesto worked with me over the next several days through several configuration changes. He was very patient and responsive throughout this process.

At my request, Ernesto provided photos of the servers and when I pointed out several concerns, Ernesto addressed each and every item to my satisfaction. When the servers arrived, I was very pleased with the condition and found the specs to be exactly what I had requested.

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with my experience with xByte and Ernesto. When a need for like this comes up again, I will definitely reach out to xByte again.

This review was modified by hmart999 on November 19 2016 01:27:16 PM

2016-10-12

Another one xByte's the dust!

"I've always had a wonderful experience with xByte. The team is very quick to respond and always works their hardest to put together the needed configurations for me. The give me options on how to cut costs, they work with my timeframes and budgets that are set with by the customer and they are wizards at dropping that value prop to uncertain potential buyers. I have beat out manufacturers with registration on deals through xByte. Great service. Great team. Great company."

2016-10-05

Early delivery & a solid server

"Received the server a day early!

Hypervisor installed and everything up and running in just a couple hours.

Great service, solid hardware and better than expected pricing. I'll be coming back again for sure.

Thanks Mike Rigo for helping make this a great experience!

This review was modified by r.carrell on October 05 2016 08:29:21 AM

2016-09-22

StarWind and xByte Technologies | Microsoft Ignite Cooperation

"xByte did a great job for us on providing necessary servers and equipment for our Microsoft Ignite Expo demonstration. The task was challenging since we've had to go far beyond the standard DELL configuration and arm the servers with additional complex equipment to be able to plug in some hardware engineering samples. Todd Kisida, Don Hock, and Ryan Brown did an amazing job and we all here at StarWind very appreciate this. All the equipment was shipped perfectly in time and we hope we will have a lot of success on MS Ignite thank to you too, guys! Thanks a lot!"

2016-09-13

Service with a (virtual) smile!

"I've used xByte in previous years and they never fail to impress me with their level of service and quality of products.

Highly recommended!

Share xByte Technologies's store rating

xByte Technologies is a Merchant Member! Learn more

xByte Technologies is a merchant member
xByte Technologies participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.