Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.

love it

"I personally had a great experience with Zaful. I order bikinis for the most part and all of them come just how they look online and the material is great for a low price."

Bad service, bad product

"We ordered a simple bathing suit in February 2017. The guaranteed arrival date was the first week of March. It didn't arrive, and when we contacted the company after our holiday (so much for the bathing suit), they replied with an updated arrival expectancy of late March. Early April we contacted the company again and we were told that the bathing suit was all along supposed to arrive before April 21, which wasn't so. A totally cheap and mediocre product arrived April 23. The company was not helpful or apologetic. We shop on-line all the time and this was by far the worst experience ever. We will never use them again and I hope people consider this rating prior to purchasing. "

Zaful

"I had no problems using zaful and everything I bought was great quality considering the price. I bought one coverup and two bikinis and I sized up one size for the bikinis and everything fit perfectly. I purchased expedited shipping for $10 and my order came in 11 days. Will be purchasing again from zaful. I do not understand why people say they are a scam. "

Skeptical yet pleasantly surprised

"I've heard of Zaful for the last year on social media sites and YouTube. I checked it out a couple times but was skeptical because of many negative reviews. I decided to try it out and I ordered 30+ bikinis from them in 3 separate orders (I spent over $450 in total... yikes). I was immediately worried but I made sure to spend the extra $5 per order for shipping insurance. I placed my orders on April 10th and the first two packages shipped April 12th and the third shipped April 14th. Two of them had arrived by the 18th but one of them went all the way to Kentucky (I live in California) so it didn't arrive until the 24th. I did choose the express shipping method because if you spend over $99 per order it's free.

My 3 orders were shipped in half (the items they had in stock at the time I ordered were the first ones they sent to me) so I will be receiving 6 packages in total. The fourth package shipped on April 25th and the fifth shipped on April 27th. I am still waiting for the sixth and final package to ship.

The quality of Zaful swimsuits are quite good in my opinion. I have ordered from several other "cheap bikini" websites and I am by far the most impressed by Zaful. I had heard their sizing runs small so I made sure to order a size up and got all of my items in a large. Their prices are unbeatable considering most bikini sets will at least cost you $50. However, some of the suits with metal clasps in the back are cheaply made and will unhook easily. I did receive one bikini that had a broken halter strap upon opening the package but Zaful offered me a refund as soon as I contacted them and I didn't even have to pay to ship it back (I just sent them photos of the broken suit instead).

Zaful's ticket system is quite good aside from the fact that it usually takes a day to get 1 response (so if you have 10 messages going back and forth regarding an order or issue, it'll probably take 10 days to confirm a solution).

The only problem I'm having with Zaful is that the items that they said would be in stock within 10 days are still not available. I have had to come up with several substitute items to replace the back ordered items but sometimes they will sell out before a Zaful associate can adjust my order. Lastly, one of my items was accidentally ordered so I had them cancel it and was told they had arranged a refund on April 16th but it would take 7-15 days to process... However, within this time that I was waiting I had already received a refund for the damaged item that I received on the 24th. The refund for the damaged item only took 3 days to appear in my account. I contacted Zaful again and they are now telling me that my refund hasn't even been sent yet and that I must wait for the final package to ship before they will even process the refund... Aside from this drama I am still impressed by their website. Make sure to be cautious of items that say they will take 10-15 days to ship because they are most likely back ordered and will take much longer than their estimated time.

2017-04-28

Exactly what I asked for

"The product I ordered was exactly like the picture! It was of very high quality and it also arrived on time. I love it so much, will definitely be buying from here again!"

2017-04-28

Zaful Review

"I have ordered from Zaful twice, both times have been swimwear. The first suit took a month and the second suit only took two weeks. The website clearly states that shipping can take up to 25 days. Items looked exactly like the photo representations. Sizing is a bit of struggle because not all of the suits fit the same. Overall, I'm pleased with my service."

2017-04-26

Great deal!

"I bought 5 swimsuits from Zaful after watching many YouTube reviews. I'm so glad I did! The quality is amazing for the price and 3 of the 5 swimsuits fit perfectly! This is my honest opinion! The customer service at Zaful is amazing and I would recommend this site to everyone!"

Excellent!

"I have placed multiple orders with Zaful and have always had a pleasant experience. Items are slower to ship, but with the inexpensive prices I'll take that. Quality has been great this far and any issue I have had has been resolved ASAP in an excellent way (i.e. Returns). Would recommend completely!"

Would buy again

"Ive already made two orders from zaful and the most of the things i bought, i was happy with. sometimes the quality is a hit or miss so you really need to read review before you buy them. other than that, i would definitely recommend!"

Amazing

"I was skeptical about ordering from Zaful because some reviews were not great. I was completely impressed but the quality of the products and the fast shipping! I will order from this website again and again!"

HORRIFIC

"Completely Incompetent Thieves. I have been waiting for an order since April 12. I complained, received no meaningful reply, then received someone else's order - the package had my information on the mailing label and her information on the invoice inside. I asked them repeatedly what to do with the items and indicated I couldn't just store them. I finally got a return label, and now they are telling me that that they aren't sending my order and will only issue a partial refund AFTER they receive the items that I shipped back to them. I had no obligation to return the package to them and was being nice and they won't refund my money for an order I paid for a month and a half ago that was never shipped to me?!?!?!?"

2017-04-22

The dress gives me chills (literally)

"Found a perfect dress for my leisure time. Its super soft and cozy. Of course, not for winter time, but it perfectly matches my converse shoes and black coat. Always wanted a dress like this one"

2017-04-21

All its so beatiful

"All the ítems are so beautiful, its all ok, im glad with the accesories and clothes i buyed
Thanks for all Zaful

2017-04-20

Good site

"Very good costumer service. You get goood quality products that are accurate to the pictures you see on the website. The staff is always willing to help you resolve any problems or clarify doubts. "

2017-04-20

Great products and service!

"This was my first purchase on Zaful, and I'm very happy with both the products and service. None of the products I received disappointed me by being different from the pictures, and the quality of the products is more than satisfying even thought they are all amazingly low priced. The shipment was super quick, and  the customer service is kind, helpful and eager to make customers happy. I was very skeptical about shopping on Zaful before I actually made a purchase but with this great experience, Zaful is and will always be my favorite online shop!"

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

zaful is not a merchant member
zaful does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!