Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.

Great Product

"Perfect site to get cheaper duplicates of higher end brand pieces especially the bathing suits. Just make sure to read the reviews on the product to see how they fit but the fit usually fits just right! Overall great products! I would definitely order from here again. They have a great variety of different clothing so I will try those out next. nickname: 30o94r4w order date:1/3/17 todays date:6/26/17

“Dear Customer,

We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful. We always try our best to please our customers and offer the best service possible.

Very Satisfied!

"I recently ordered 3 different bathing suits from Zaful. The shipping also took a lot longer than expected and unfortunately I didn't have them for my vacation which was a bit of a bummer but not the end of the world. All 3 of the bathing suits were really cute and good quality especially for the price. Two of them fit very well, but the third did not despite the fact that I was very careful to use the size charts . I notified Zaful about this and they were extremely responsive and worked with me to resolve the issue. Overall I am one happy customer and have since placed another order from Zaful. For the price, quality, and look of the suits I think it's well worth it :) "

“Dear charlotteedel,,

2017-06-26

Such an awesome shopping experience

"Accessible web site- check
Great customer service- check
Awesome clothes-check
Affordable prices-check
Good quality-check
Best looking swimsuit on the beach-check!
Can't even describe how much Inlove i am with things I had ordered from zaful.com! Everything came in time,with accurate sizes and well packed! Now my ordered t shirt from zaful is my favorite!!!
Glasses that I bought were just 6 € but soooo cool !
I wouldn't even hesitate to order more from zaful.com ! Thank you for an awesome experience ❤️

“Dear Kristina,

We would like to thank you for your kind review.

We look forward to seeing you at Zaful .com again soon.

Many thanks,

2017-06-25

Rewiew experience

"I have ordered many times from zaful and i am so so happy!! The quality is perfect and the clothes are exactly like the picture!!

Recommend!!

“Dear Aggeliki,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you had a positive shopping experience with us and look forward to seeing you on Zaful .com again soon.

We appreciate your support.

2017-06-25

Amazing!!!

"At first I was skeptical about zaful from the reviews but then my friend told me about her experience and I decided to give them a shot. I ordered 4 swim suits from zaful plus a cover up, of which I loved! The quality is great and they are true to the picture. I love that they have so many different styles and different colors. The sizing can be small so be sure to size up for some suits, the reviews on the suits can always be a guide. Customer service responded to each one of my queries and the great thing is that I was able to track all my orders on their travjing website. They have q processing time for most of their swimsuits, especially if the swimsuit is not in stock. If you are in a hurry to receive your order make sure to order something that says in stock as that will make sure it doesn't take too long. The longest I waited for a swim suit was 11days and the shortest was 9days which was accurate as I paid for standard shipping which was 8-15 days. Again, if you want it to come faster, do not pick standard shipping. Onoe more thing, the swim suits or whatever you order may not come all at once depending om what is in stock so do not be alarmed when everything does not come at the same time lol. The shopping experience is better on the app so be sure to download it, ir is free! I am so happy with their customer service and will be ready to order from them again. I just came from vacation and was complimented so much. "

“Dear kuda_g,

We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful . We always try our best to please our

2017-06-24

Good website, cute bikinis

"Order a size up they run small but otherwise no problems"

“Dear Makay,

2017-06-24

Very good

"it was very good quality, good fit, true to size "

“Dear Bailey,

Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate your support.

Great customer service

"After making my first zaful purchase, I was so excited to get my package! It arrived a lot quicker than I expected (only 2 weeks). The bathing suits, however, didn't fit me properly but their support team was so on top of it that they gave me a full refund. Thanks zaful!"

ZAFUL #1 FAN

"I LOVE Zaful. I will always recommend it to my friends. I have ordered bikinis from them on multiple occasions and have loved all of them. The quality on my last order was impeccable, I loved the colors, the fit, the style, everything about them. I will never get a bikini anywhere else now that I know about Zaful. Shipping time is fast too, if you pick items that are in stock you should get them in about one week!"

“Dear kenna,

Easy and on time!

"I ordered for the first time on Zaful.com about 2 weeks ago. Ordered a pretty affordable swimsuit that was absolutely gorgeous. I was very skeptical after having a bad experience with another site before and as I said before, it was pretty adorable, but I purchased it anyway. Said it would take 8-15 days and it came in 12. Was very easy to track and I followed that little package everywhere in the mail because I was super excited. It looks great and feels even better! Overall great buy and will purchase again in the near future!"

“Dear Ambermcclarty,

Great customer service!

"I ordered two bikinis and after reading the reviews I ordered one size up. I also paid for the express shipping because I was going on a trip and I wanted to wear the new bikinis. It arrived within a week and I was very disappointed when I tried them on. The quality was great but they were just super small. I got an email from them asking me how I like the product and I told them about this issue. They offered to resend new bikinis with bigger sizes free of charge and to choose another product when one of the bikinis was not available in L. I also didn't have to return the ones that are too small.
Even though I still couldn't wear the new bikinis on my trip as it took 3 weeks for them to arrive, but I really appreciate how they stay true to their promise to guarantee your satisfaction.

“Dear Gmargaretha,

We appreciate that you took to the time to write a review.

Before purchasing our products we ask that all customers refer to our sizing charts located underneath the product description on every item page. We encourage customers to choose the correct size using this chart along with their exact measurements.

For the issues, we will tried our best to resolve them, you can contact our support center for details.

Thank you for your review.

New favourite website!

"I ordered for the first time without knowing much about the website. I made a 4 product purchase and everything i bought i really liked it! the website its really cool, you can easily found what you are looking for. They have like a points and reward system so when you make your purchase you always have a discount at the checkout. The best part are the Swimsuits. I bought one and its was perfect. I knew that online sizes are always smaller, so i ordered a Large even though i am Medium. The delivery took about two weeks so thats great too. I recommend it!"

“Dear Anayanec,

We appreciate that you took to the time to write a review.

Thank you for your review.

Satisfied Customer!

"I first discovered Zaful by many ads online/social media. I decided to give them a try despite some bad reviews I have come across. I was not disappointed with my purchase at all! I purchased a Blue One piece Swimsuit and a pair of sunglasses. They came right at the time they said it would, very well packaged. My swimsuit was even more beautiful in person and the sunglasses of excellent quality. They have gained a lifetime customer. The prices were amazing, products are basically a steal! I'd shop with Zaful anytime again in the near future!"

“Dear MimiJadie,
We appreciate that you took to the time to write a review.

Thank you for your time.

Honestly worth the wait

"In may I ordered my first suit from Zaful. I had seen ads on Instagram and Facebook, but didn't think about purchasing a suit until one of my favorite accounts BusyBee.Carys on instagram wore some in her vacation pictures. I spent $10 on my first order and wasn't expecting too much. I just wanted to see what the suit would be like and if it would be worth ordering from them again. My suit did take long to process and ship, but Zaful states clearing before you place an order that processing could take up to 10 days and shipping can take quite a while. This is simply because it's a China based company and has to go through international shipping. When my bikini arrived I was very surprised at the quality. I was expecting cheap stuff, when the top I got is as good quality as any other top I've ever bought, the same goes for the bottoms. The bottoms also didn't fit me, and when I told this to Zaful they were very understanding and offered me options I could choose from including a full refund and or a new suit. Zaful's customer service has also always been timely in their responses and very helpful. I've been telling a lot of my friends about them as well because we're all college students who can't afford to spend $60 on a brand name suit and Zaful offers some really cute alternatives! I just ordered my second suit from them about a week ago and I'm so excited to receive it!

“Dear katielorraine,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at Zaful really appreciate this.

Best Regards,

LOVE!

"I ordered a tank top, a pair of high waisted shorts and two bikinis for under 50 bucks! First of all I'm impressed with the price and the quality. The quality is way better than what I expected. Secondly, their customer service is amazing, they are great and really helpful! The company is from China, so shipping takes longer than those US based company. I got my order in 2 weeks which is not bad at all!! Anyway LOVE LOVE LOVE for Zaful! "

Dear Hsiao YiWu,

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.