Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.
2017-03-27

Really cute and affordable items!

"I first heard about Zaful from youtube videos and I really liked the clothing that was shown, particularly the bathing suits. I checked out the website myself and saw so many cute swimsuits that I wanted to try.
Being a first time customer of the website, I was honestly a little hesitant. You can never be sure of sizes when it comes to online shopping and I was worried if the products would actually arrive (since it is shipping all the way from China and I'm from Canada). On top of that, I read many mixed reviews.
Many of the negative reviews I've read was about not receiving all their items together in the same package. This worried me, but after using the website, I found that there is a button on each product page that indicates whether or not an item is in stock. If not, the item will be delayed in getting shipped out. So be sure to check that before placing your order so that there are no surprises.
In the end, I decided to place a small order, in case anything went wrong, and I am so glad that I did! Not only did I receive my all products, but surprisingly, it only took 2 weeks. I also read that some people had complaints that their tracking number did not work but I had no problem with it whatsoever. It was 100% functional and accurate for me.
In terms of sizing, that can get a little tricky. I recommend following the provided size charts as close as possible and read other customer's reviews for that specific item, which may help you in deciding whether you should size up or down.
One of the swimsuits I ordered ended up being a tad big on me, but Zaful's customer service was great in solving that issue for me. They were extremely helpful!
I plan on making another purchase from Zaful, especially now having a lot more confidence in their company. I do recommend giving it a shot if you're interested in their items.

This review was modified by Anna L on March 27 2017 11:45:01 AM

2017-03-27

good product for great price

"Bathing suits over the years have become ridiculously expensive. Zaful offers good quality bathing suits for an unbeatable price. Also lots of girls post pictures to let you see the product before you buy it. "

This review was modified by ChelseaHudson on March 27 2017 03:15:02 AM

2017-03-25

Beautiful and affordable clothes

"They have very top notch and affordable clothes. Originally I was terrified that they clothes would not look in person as depicted in the pictures of they would not fit me, because that is what I usually experienced with online shopping, but I was wrong. The shipping was fast and the clothes were a perfect fit. I always get compliments on my clothes now. "

This review was modified by KenyaH on March 25 2017 06:15:01 AM

2017-03-25

Zaful is my number one online shopping page!

"Don't be afraid to buy clothes over web, really! Zaful has not let me down and I have made two really big orders! (50$) Their clothers is true to size, fantastic quality, arrives really fast with standard shipping only (10 days) and I AM LOVING everything I got! I 100% recommend them!"

This review was modified by LanaMendes on March 25 2017 03:30:01 AM

My go to website

"I don't really buy clothes online, but I LOVE their collection of swimwear. I bought at least 10 bikinis, my favorite bag, some cool accessories, etc.
customer service always replies to my messages and helps whenever I have a problem.
I think I'll buy my bikinis from them forever haha

This review was modified by lucasza on March 25 2017 12:00:01 AM

Amazing

"The clothes are top-notch and the service is incredible. I haven't had any problems with this website and look forward to using it in the future"

This review was modified by PearlGopher-4907 on March 24 2017 11:15:02 AM

Amazing experience

"Zaful Is a great website to buy good quality, affordable items. I definitely recommend using Zaful."

This review was modified by Veronica-96118 on March 24 2017 11:15:02 AM

So Happy!!!

"I ordered an olive green bikini and it came in a very timely manner. The material was great. I am a size 34 D top and medium bottom so I ordered a medium suit and it fits perfectly. I was very surprised and happy with how much padding the top of the bathing suit had. The top fits perfectly which is always a big concern of mine. The bottoms are exactly what I wanted. This bathing suit is so cute on. I am happy with this purchase and cannot wait to rock my new suit in Mexico this summer! I have since purchased 3 more suits from Zaful. I find the company to be very reliable. I will definitely be shopping with Zaful a lot more."

This review was modified by KCshops on March 24 2017 11:15:02 AM

great experience

"i pruchased a bag and it arrived just 2 weeks after"

This review was modified by CaroleS. Mosbee on March 24 2017 03:15:01 AM

Good Online Shopping Experience

"I was piqued by their range of swimwear and bikinis and was pleasantly surprised with the range and prices. My order was expedited quite promptly and I receive followup emails on the progress. The first parcel of the shipment arrived within 10 days from the order date - I am based in Singapore. Quality was surprisingly good and I did follow the sizing charts which worked well for me especially for the bottoms. After sales service response was also prompt, overall a good online shopping experience. Highly recommended."

This review was modified by Pamneo on March 24 2017 02:15:02 AM

2017-03-23

i love this site!!!

"I'm so excited i found this website! I was very skepitical at first i have to admit. I thought because I didnt ever hear about it, it was a scam and the clothes wouldn't come or something, so I just ordered one item and it came within one month and looked exactly like the picture. I will be ordering from here from now on! I also ordered the wrong size on accident so I contacted their customer service and they responded the next morning and fixed the order for the right size"

This review was modified by mollymckenna on March 23 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-03-22

Awesome website!

"It was such a good experience! The website is awesome and will definitely be ordering for there again!!!"

This review was modified by PaleSpringBudChimpanzee on March 22 2017 01:00:07 PM

2017-03-21

Great prices!!

"Super cute trendy clothes and good quality! The pictures are true to the product and I will definitely be ordering more from Zaful!!"

This review was modified by KatlynAnn on March 21 2017 07:00:09 PM

2017-03-21

I love it!

"Products have good quality and look like the photos."

This review was modified by CatMar on March 21 2017 02:15:01 AM

2017-03-20

Great products and great service from zaful

"I spent over $100 and thus had the option of express shipping and I tell you i could not believe how fast it came. It literally came from all the way around the world in the matter of a few days. I could not believe this. I have been offered express shipping with other companies and when the product comes from the other side of the world it usually takes at least 2-3 weeks even is it if being expressed shipped. BEYOND IMPRESSED WITH ZAFUL. Love you guys I will continue to order. As well all the clothing I ordered were excellent quality. Be a smart shopper read the measurement as zaful instructs so you know they fit you and read the material type so you know what your getting. If you follow these steps you will never be disappointed with your order. The beach cover up i ordered looked exactly the same as a designer one my friend ordered hers cost her $200 and mine cost $20. Zaful is the best way to try out new trends without breaking the bank. Love Love Love you!!!"

This review was modified by CoffeeandCashmere on March 20 2017 04:15:01 PM

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

zaful is not a merchant member
zaful does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!