Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.
2017-10-16

So glad I found this site!

"i am very glad I found this high quality low price site and costumer service is better then a lot of other site! "

“Dear m0use,

Thank you for your sharing.
We appreciate that you took the time to write a review.

Thank you.

2017-10-16

Great prices and good quality

"I've placed two separate orders from them and had overall good experiences with both. The prices can't be beat and the quality is good enough for the price, but shipping does take a while. Sizing for swimsuits is hit or miss, so make sure to read reviews before purchasing. In one of my orders, I received the wrong size for one of my items and a different item didn't fit as expected, but customer service was amazing and very quick to resolve both issues. "

“Dear Einahpets,

We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful . We always try our best to please our

True to their word

"They are very fast at contacting you back once you reach out to them. I ordered a swim suit and it was too small so they gave me a refund instantly."

Dear chelseaizpacki,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at Zaful really appreciate this.

Best Regards,

Amazing Products, Great Customer Service

"Purchased 5 items from Zaful. I was 100% happy with 3 of the pieces, 1 piece had a mark on it and customer service quickly refunded my Paypal account. The last item ended up be back ordered and was out of stock, once this was verified customer service quickly refunded my Paypal account for that as well. Overall very happy because the customer service responds very promptly. I used the email, facebook, and live chat communication and all were satisfactory. Read some reviews complaining about the "ready to ship in 5-10 days". REMEMBER: that means they are ready to ship in that time, then there is shipping time on top of that. Also, it is BUSINESS DAYS (10 days = 2 weeks). ALSO: yes, they do give you credits for reviews but they give you the credit for HONEST FEEDBACK. I have given both positive and negative reviews based on the item I received and the outcome of customer service. "

Dear Risameyer,

Thank you for your trust and support.

We are glad to hear that you had a positive shopping experience with us and look forward to seeing you on Zaful .com again soon.

We appreciate your support.

brazil

Great store

I really enjoyed buying from ZAFUL. This store has beautiful and super trend pieces with excellent and affordable price.

My order arrived right and well packaged, I had no problems with the size and quality of the pieces. It was a very good buying experience and I would be buying soon.

I recommend this store for anyone looking for beautiful and good quality pieces.

“Dear Mary ,

Great product

"I had a great experience buying through Zaful, the shipping was cheap and quick, the product was great quality and exactly like the picture for anyone with any doubt ! Would highly recommend !"

“Dear Leojes,

So worth it !!

"I was very hesitant to buy but I am happy I did because the quality was way better than I expected. The swim suits I bought was the exact fit as stated on their website. For the price I paid I was not expecting such a high quality. The shipping was fast the prices are reasonable and they have great customer service. "

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your trust and support.

We appreciate your support.

Skeptical Sizing

"Nickname: d8b7f27k

I bought a white cold-shoulder shirt, a one-piece, black swimsuit, and a pair of black swimsuit bottoms. Everything but the bottoms fit, and I was disappointed because I got a large (which is my usual size) and they were big enough to fit a little girl (I had my 11 year old sister try them on and they fit her!). My other items were alright and I still have no problems with them to this day, but I am a little skeptical from buying here because of sizing issues. Besides that, I like Zaful and the cute attire they have to offer.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your sharing.

It is our great honour to hear that you love the items.

Thank you for your support.

2017-10-15

High Quality even though it's cheap prices

"I ordered three pieces a few months back and was super pleasantly surprised at the quality of the pieces! I was a little wary after reading some negative reviews so I read through all the reviews on the pieces to get a good idea of quality and sizing. The items that I got came in about three weeks like I expected and the quality is great! The items look just like the pictures. I'm super happy I ordered from Zaful and will definitely do so again!"

“Dear Segoldschmidt,

Zaful is wonderful!

"WARNING: Beware if you are a shopaholic! You're gonna wanna spend all your money here!
I first discovered Zaful back in April through a danish blogger called Elise Buch. She recommended Zaful so I felt I'd have a look; after purchasing some beautiful items here, I would happily recommend it myself!
There are so many different styles of clothes to suit every taste- something for everyone!
The website is very easy to use and set out very well; simply browse, add to your basket, put in your details and soon enough your clothes will arrive. I have never had any issues with a Zaful which is always reassuring when shopping online! It is also very helpful receiving emails on confirmation details with your orders or deals they have on- easy to understand!
I am looking forward to ordering some more beautiful clothes here- I've seen some cosy looking jumpers that I am definitely gonna have to buy!
Thanks so much and I hope to inspire others to use his website, it's a goodan!

“Dear JustErin,

I Love Zaful.

"Zaful.com is an online shopping site I've recently discovered.
I recieved my order in 15 days and loved the blouses.
The site is pretty safe.They are exactly the same as the visuals on the site. They look pretty good quality.
I’m glad that I’ve discoreved Zaful.com. From now on , it will be one of the sites that will accompany me with my shopping abroad.
Zaful.com is a fast, sound shopping site with high quality products.

“Dear Olcay,

Best Regards,

Excellent Shopping Experience

"I loved the products I ordered from Zaful. The style, the fit and the fabric is just perfect and as shown on website.
I received my order on time and I loved shopping at Zaful.

Quality products

"I'm so glad I found Zaful. They have quality products and have a wide range of products to choose from clothings to accessories and also beauty and tech accessories! Not to mention they are all affordable. Shipping and delivery took around a week and a half to arrive at my mail which is pretty decent. Products came nicely packed and there was no defects. Pretty satisfied with the overall experience with Zaful!"

Thank you for your sharing.

We appreciate that you took the time to write a review.

Thank you.

Quick shipping and affordable

"I bought two sets of bathing suits from Zaful.com. They both fit me very well! I got one white and one blue. They shipped very quickly and I got exactly what I ordered. The fit was good and the quality was decent!"

Dear Hannahw,

2017-10-14

Really good shopping online experience

"I've never liked shopping online until I tried Zaful's website.

The pieces are exactly as shown on the website which I really appreciate. Never been dissapointed with one of my orders : everything fitted me well and was good quality.

Also, the customer service is really fast and attentive.

Zaful is my favorite online shopping website so far.

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.