Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.

Exciting

"I was absolutely excited to try out the clothes on this website after seeing various excellent reviews on YouTube regarding the channel! Being a YouTuber, I wanted to see what the website was all about and I would honestly say I was surprised at the quality and prices of the outfit. You get an excellent quality for a cheap price! I will most definitely shop on this site again!!!!"

“Dear Linda,

Favorite Bikinis!

"This is my third time ordering from Zaful and I am so pleased with my purchase! I have ordered several bikinis from this site and they've all been great quality and are super cute! My advice is to read reviews on products before purchasing and reading the size chart! "

“Dear Alexa,
We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful. We always try our best to please our customers and offer the best service possible.

Great for the price!

"I have ordered three bikinis from Zaful and all have exceeded my expectations! They are awesome for the price, shipping is free and there are lots of great sales and discounts. The reviews are super helpful for knowing which size and what the quality of the items are like. The customer service is awesome and quick, I needed an item changed after I had already placed my order and they amended it for me, no questions asked. I can't recommend this site enough if you're on a budget! Will be placing another order soon! "

“Dear lanz,

2017-08-16

Good quiality, fast shipping, and GREAT customer service!

"I ordered 4 bikinis and one dress from Zaful and am in LOVE with everything I ordered. One suit did come a little too big but I was able to contact customer service and get the issue resolved within 24 hours!! I will definitely be ordering again. "

Dear Customer,
We appreciate that you took to the time to write a review.

Thank you for your time.

Great Experience!

"I've always heard bad things about Zaful and honestly, after receiving (AND LOVING) my first order from them, I'm unsure why? The process was totally easy and great! I ordered 4 items from them and had to take a chance with the sizing on a few of them since they did not have reviews and everything ended up fitting perfectly! It took two weeks for me to get the package with standard shipping and my order was correct and everything! I've heard horror stories about the sizing, but everything I ordered was luckily true to the size. I highly recommend that if you're debating on buying from them that you just go ahead and do it! I'm about to go ahead and place my second order with them in the coming days as well."

“Dear Xmoon,

We would like to thank you for your kind review.

We look forward to seeing you at Zaful .com again soon.

Many thanks,

great shopping experience

"This was my first time i was shopping on zaful.com, the main reason why I chose to buy stuff from this website is wide range of swimsuits. They have a lot of them so I am sure everybody will find one which they will like.
The swimsuit which I bought is amazing, exactly as shown in the pictures, quality is great for its price. After reading other reviews I chose size up as i normally wear and it fits perfectly.
Shipping was relatively fast to Slovakia, order was tracked so that is plus. Great are also Z-point for reviews which can be used for discount in other orders.
Overall I would definitely recommend this website and I will buy more from them in the future for sure.

Dear Miska,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at Zaful really appreciate this.

Best Regards,

2017-08-16

arrived earlier than I thought it would

"Usually it would take about 2-3 weeks for delivery but I received my order within 1 week! I was really surprised and overall happy with the items I ordered, they looked just like they did in the pictures and it actually fit true to size. Only problem was just one of the bathing suits bottom I ordered fit like shorts rather than a bikini. Other than that, I will definitely order from zaful again."

“Dear Aprilv,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you had a positive shopping experience with us and look forward to seeing you on Zaful .com again soon.

We appreciate your support.

Cheap and good quality

"I ordered a swim suit, dress, yoga pants, and set of chokers.
I liked all of them, the quality can't be said as the best, but considering the price, I feel it's reasonable.
For a student like me, I think this website is my ideal!!
There are so many options on the website so I don't get bored looking at so many clothes.
This was my first time to purchase through Zaful, I am definitely using it again.

Can't wait to for summer as I bought summer clothes!!

Dear Mayumayu,

We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful . We always try our best to please our

2017-08-16

nice quality and a good price

"I ordered a red swimming suit from zaful and looked at the sizing chart and reviews before i ordered. it took about 2 weeks to arrive wich i think is pretty good cause i had expected it to take longer. when it arrived it was more pink than red but it is still a beautiful swim suit and i am verry happy with it. It fits perfect"

“Dear Jeltina,

2017-08-16

Great clothes for great price!

"Zaful has become my go to site to shop for cute bathing suits and clothes! They have a wide variety of clothes for good prices.
I usually don't expect much from online customer service on returns, but they really pleasantly surprised me. I was impressed at how fast they responded to my issues and how accommodating they were.
So far, my experience with Zaful has been nothing, but lovely.

“Dear Customer,

We would like to thank you for your kind review.

We look forward to seeing you at Zaful .com again soon.

Many thanks,

Great experience

"I ordered 3 items : a bag, a T-shirt and a dress and they fit perfectly. I am more than satisfied with the items I bought . I totally recommend this website since they have good price/quality. "

“Dear Elissa,

We appreciate that you took to the time to write a review.

Thank you for your review.

2017-08-15

amazing customer service and great prices

"So I'm not going to lie, i was a bit hesitant at first because of the extremely low prices of the clothes however i decided to give it a shot and work with the sizing guide and I couldn't be h that I happier I'd so. I love my items, they are just like described and extremely flattering, I got this amazing cutout dress which my sister, aka the harshest critique in the fashion world complimented even, she has extremely high standards with clothing so I'm very impressed. I will definitely purchase again :)

Dear Laura,

Best Regards,

great for college students

"So far I've ordered from Zaful twice, and both times I've had slight problems with my items but never anything major. I want to stress that this is very inexpensive clothing, and you have to remember that for the most part you're getting what you're paying for. Don't expect to spend $10 on a bikini and receive this high quality suit that looks like you spent hundreds. You won't get that at all. You'll maybe get an item with some defect, some more subtle than others.So keep your expectations low. For me I've gotten some products that are better than others in terms of quality, fabric, how it was made and fit. However all were wearable. The clothes do run a little small, although I always buy the small anyways. So far I've had very good experiences from what I have received, it came in around 2 weeks both times and I've been able to wear all the items. As a college student this is a great option"

“Dear Aeshakhan,

Zaful wear

"I've had the pleasure of shopping from zaful 3 times now, the first time I bought some active wear, everything was just as seen on the pictures and I therefore ordered a second set of active wears. This time I ordered a number of summer wear, wrap skirts, beach wear, swim wear and some crop tops,, ohmy!! The clothes just made me want to be outside,, the clothes were exactly as seen on the website and the sizes were perfect, so everything fit just right. I am very happy with the products I bought, and I'll definitely be shopping for more stuff soon.. and of course the best part was being asked where I had gotten the clothes from, " zaful, you should try it" plus the prices are great "

Rep reply posted Aug-17-2017

“Dear Bridget,

Quality Swimsuit!

"I ordered a swimsuit from here last month and received it in a timely manner, with it 100% matching the picture in the description and it fitting perfectly! I was a bit skeptical at first because of the lack of reviews, but everything worked out wonderfully in the end! Would definitely order again!"

Rep reply posted Aug-17-2017

“Dear Chiamaka,

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.