Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.

Affordable swim wear

"They have great selections and very unique pieces at such an amazing price! Definitely worth a look.

I love Zaful!

"The best website for ordering clothes! I ordered tree bikini sets and all of them came great! The material was in a high quality, and it looks exactly like in the picture. The service is excellent and Zaful team is wonderful. I like Zaful products and I'm going to order again! Thank you very much Zaful for amazing stuff."

Best online store

"In my opinion Zaful is the best online store ever! It always has everything I look for and I have never been dissappointed with any item I bought, even the low prices.In fact, the quality is high compared to the price. I would recommend everybody to buy items in it. And if you look at the size guide you will get your correct size so there will not be any problem :)"

Positive experience!

"My experience with zaful was completely positive! The bikinis and the rings I bought are like the description. It takes pretty long time to arrive at home (I'm in italy), but it worth. The site is safe and the payment too. There are lots of economic and various items, for every season to suit your individual taste.
Economic and fashion, approved!

Dear MaryB,

Thank you for your kind review.

Be sure to come back at Zaful soon for all our latest offers.

Thank you.
Best regards,

2017-10-16

The best variety at affordable pricing

I have many several purchases at zaful.com. My latest purchase was a two piece bathingsuit with a off the shoulder flouncy top that is perfect for a bikini top or to he worn with high a waisted silhouette. It goes with everything and can be worn with a bra under if need be. It was shipped to me quicker than they said which was a great surprise. I look forward to seeing what new fall pieces they have available.

“Dear Customer,
We would like to thank you for taking time to write the review.

It is our great honour to hear you are in love with our items.

cool fashion site

"I ordered 2 swimsuits, a hoodie and a cute dress from Zaful, I knew it takes some time to get to you but I was in no rush, since it wasn't even summer yet, but they came a week earlier than they said and I simply loved them all. One of the swimsuits looks so chic that I'm wearing it with hight-waist pants as a top. The hoodie was a gift for my brother and he loves it, great fabric. And on top of that, the prices are really low compared to what I'm paying for that in Chicago.
they rock!

“Dear RalucaB,

Thank you for your sharing.

It is our great honour to hear that you love the items.

2017-10-16

So glad I found this site!

"i am very glad I found this high quality low price site and costumer service is better then a lot of other site! "

“Dear m0use,

Thank you for your sharing.
We appreciate that you took the time to write a review.

Thank you.

2017-10-16

Great prices and good quality

"I've placed two separate orders from them and had overall good experiences with both. The prices can't be beat and the quality is good enough for the price, but shipping does take a while. Sizing for swimsuits is hit or miss, so make sure to read reviews before purchasing. In one of my orders, I received the wrong size for one of my items and a different item didn't fit as expected, but customer service was amazing and very quick to resolve both issues. "

“Dear Einahpets,

We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful . We always try our best to please our

customers and offer the best service possible.

Thank you for your feedback.

True to their word

"They are very fast at contacting you back once you reach out to them. I ordered a swim suit and it was too small so they gave me a refund instantly."

Dear chelseaizpacki,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at Zaful really appreciate this.

Best Regards,

Amazing Products, Great Customer Service

"Purchased 5 items from Zaful. I was 100% happy with 3 of the pieces, 1 piece had a mark on it and customer service quickly refunded my Paypal account. The last item ended up be back ordered and was out of stock, once this was verified customer service quickly refunded my Paypal account for that as well. Overall very happy because the customer service responds very promptly. I used the email, facebook, and live chat communication and all were satisfactory. Read some reviews complaining about the "ready to ship in 5-10 days". REMEMBER: that means they are ready to ship in that time, then there is shipping time on top of that. Also, it is BUSINESS DAYS (10 days = 2 weeks). ALSO: yes, they do give you credits for reviews but they give you the credit for HONEST FEEDBACK. I have given both positive and negative reviews based on the item I received and the outcome of customer service. "

Dear Risameyer,

Thank you for your trust and support.

We are glad to hear that you had a positive shopping experience with us and look forward to seeing you on Zaful .com again soon.

We appreciate your support.

brazil

Great store

I really enjoyed buying from ZAFUL. This store has beautiful and super trend pieces with excellent and affordable price.

My order arrived right and well packaged, I had no problems with the size and quality of the pieces. It was a very good buying experience and I would be buying soon.

I recommend this store for anyone looking for beautiful and good quality pieces.

“Dear Mary ,

We would like to thank you for your kind review.

We look forward to seeing you at Zaful .com again soon.

Many thanks,

Great product

"I had a great experience buying through Zaful, the shipping was cheap and quick, the product was great quality and exactly like the picture for anyone with any doubt ! Would highly recommend !"

“Dear Leojes,

customers and offer the best service possible.

Thank you for your feedback.

great price great clothes

"I was very suspicious about ordering from this site at first. How could a site with such good price ACTUALLY be cheaper? Well, it is! I ordered on two dresses and a one piece swimsuit. Yes, it took a little while longer 1. It was coming from a oversee country. 2. I didn't pay for any other shipping. After receiving my first swimsuit & realizing the quality was better than I expected. I mean these are great quality... somethings might be hit or miss, but I can only speak from my experience, and I will for sure be ordering from Zaful again. So will my friends..."

Best Regards,

2017-10-15

So worth it !!

"I was very hesitant to buy but I am happy I did because the quality was way better than I expected. The swim suits I bought was the exact fit as stated on their website. For the price I paid I was not expecting such a high quality. The shipping was fast the prices are reasonable and they have great customer service. "

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your trust and support.

We appreciate your support.

2017-10-15

Skeptical Sizing

"Nickname: d8b7f27k

I bought a white cold-shoulder shirt, a one-piece, black swimsuit, and a pair of black swimsuit bottoms. Everything but the bottoms fit, and I was disappointed because I got a large (which is my usual size) and they were big enough to fit a little girl (I had my 11 year old sister try them on and they fit her!). My other items were alright and I still have no problems with them to this day, but I am a little skeptical from buying here because of sizing issues. Besides that, I like Zaful and the cute attire they have to offer.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your sharing.

It is our great honour to hear that you love the items.

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.