Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.
2017-06-18

Good value for price

"My orders came within a month. I'm satified with all the products. Prices are great. I recommend."

“Dear Dorina,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at Zaful really appreciate this.

Best Regards,

2017-06-18

GREAT STORE

"My experience has been great!
I ordered a shirt and a romper for only 25$ and got them after 10 days.
The quality of the clothes is great and they are really true size!
Could't stay away from the website and ordered other two rompers!!
Shop on Zaful!!!

“Dear Marisa,

We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful. We always try our best to please our customers and offer the best service possible.

Awesome shopping experience

"First, great selection of cute, chic clothes and to easy checkout.

The Zaful points are great incentive to continue shopping there. There seems to always be some sort of promotion :) I have a hard time finding clothes that fit me, so I've been hesitant to do any online "clothing" shopping, but they changed my mind.

I had to cancel a part of the order, but the customer support team helped me with it within a day of contacting them.

Amazing, top notch shopping experience.

“Dear Mika,

great value and service!

"After first being a little skeptical to order from here seeing as the prices were so low, and that they probably came from China, but when my orders finally came in it was so worth it. All bikinis are around $15 for the set which is sooooo cheap considering I have $90 suits that look the same. And Ive had dozens and dozens of girls ask on my insta where I get all the cute bikinis. However, if you want them fast you need to pay for express shipping because it takes a while to come in otherwise (three weeks).
Service is also great, they respond quickly and are happy to change your order in any way.
And I would recommend sizing up as they run small. I am usually an XS but have to get an S for all bikinis or even an M.

“Dear Alexandra,

We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful . We always try our best to please our

customers and offer the best service possible.

We kindly ask that all customers refer to our sizing charts located underneath the product description on every item page in order to choose the correct size.

2017-06-17

The quality is not the best but for the price is fine

"The quality is not the best but for the price is fine. (I ordered Swimwear)
I recommend choosing size up and read the reviews of the people!

Cons:
-It takes more than two weeks to arrive in spain
-Was sent in two parts and I only got one at the moment

Great experience

"I have ordered twice since finding out about this company (two bathing suits and a pair of sunglasses). The company is serious, the products have low prices and are trendy, fashionable items. My experience with them has been great, the shipping times were adequate, their customer service is quick and effective. The products are nice quality and their fit is true to size. Payment is easy and safe."

“Dear Deborag,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you had a positive shopping experience with us and look forward to seeing you on Zaful .com again soon.

2017-06-17

The most best & most affordable online store!

"I recently ordered a bathing suit and it was just like the pictures ! Amazing quality and just beautiful! I definitely recommend this website & I will definitely be buying again!!"

Dear Customer,

Best Regards,

Great!

"I've made 2 orders already in their website. Beautiful products! Although the ones with better quality-price, in my opinion, are within the Swimwear collection. Comparing to the bikinis and trikinis I find in my country, they are very cheap AND pretty! Also, I love the reviews segment! It is fucral for me to read what others have to say about the clothing. Is is too small, should I buy the M? And you can actually see how it looks like in different bodies (in factual persons!)."

“Dear MafPM,

AMAZING PRODUCTS AND SUPPORT TEAM

"I have nothing but great things to say about zaful.. I purchased two items and they arrived in a nice package and it was very fast shipping! The clothes looked exactly like the photo the the "T", if not, it was even better than I expected! SO SO SO happy I took the chance of ordering with ZAFUL.. will definitely be a returned user :)"

“Dear MaehganH,

Cvasquez6

"Ordering from Zephyr was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Most affordable swimsuits on the website. At first I was skeptical of ordering online but after reading plenty of reviews I was confident that this website would be successful order. After I received my first swimsuit that I purchased, I realized that this website would be where I got all my future swimsuits. After reading the reviews I decided to order a size up since the sizes run a little small. After ordering a size up my bathing suits fit perfectly. The shipping was around two weeks other than that my experience with this website has been one for the books. Definitely would recommend their swimsuits and this website overall."

Dear Customer,

customers and offer the best service possible.

Great online store!

"I really like the site! Customer support is very responsive and the shipping is fast enough. The materials are very pleasing, especially the colors of the pieces I have ordered. Will order again for sure!"

“Dear EviG,

We appreciate that you took to the time to write a review.

2017-06-16

Best swimsuits site ever!!!

"My experience with zaful was amazing I can say their swimsuit have a good quality and fit very good and I want to order more very soon.

The material is good, fats delivery with out delay so for me is very important because I'm always late for order my clothes.

“Dear Yeli,
We would like to thank you for your kind review.

We look forward to seeing you at Zaful .com again soon.

Many thanks,

SO COOL

"it is a cool website. It is super affordable for cute items. Yes, some items may be not as great quality and cheaply made but it is worth what you are paying! However, there are many items that are AMAZING quality for such a cheap price... you just need to read the reviews to really help out with what you are ordering! it is important to keep in mind that since it is cheaper items, the sizing does run fairly small! There are so many different types of bikinis to choose from which is extremely helpful!!! Especially because it is so affordable!!! anything that is out of your comfort zone is totally worth trying! The customer service is great and understanding, I have had a couple of issues with orders that they have fixed for me with no hesitation"

Dear laurrani,

Thank you for your feedback.

Before purchasing our products we kindly ask that all customers refer to our sizing charts located underneath the product description on every item page in order to choose the correct size.

Amazing online store!

"Zaful is an amazing store that has helped me get out of last minute vacation preparations. I always want to find the cutest bikinis and Zaful ALWAYS has them. With the many different patterns and designs i always have different types of options to pic from compared to a retail store at a mall that is limited on styles. I will continue to shop on Zaful and they have an amazing customer service team!"

“Dear Marianar,

Great experience

"Zaful was a wonderful experience, I ordered 3 items, a bathing suit, make up sponge and bra top. All my items fit perfectly and were true to size. I will continue to order more items from zaful, I love their products and also very fast fast shipping !! Which makes the service is even better"

“Dear Shewitt,

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review about your shopping experience. We really appreciate it.

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.