Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.

Love Zaful!

"My order came within like 20 days, I order a set of 8 chokers for like $6!!, they all came and really were super cute and good quality, also ordered a cropped sweatshirt which is super cute and fits well, and I ordered a mermaid blanket for just $30, such good quality and loved the color and style of it!. The products I order are all fitted to their description and photo on the website, Zaful sells affordable priced stuff for good quality, the customer service is super helpful and replies within 24 hours. I'm literally so obsessed with this website, I find myself spending hours just browsing through all their clothes, bikinis and accessories. I'm for sure going to be ordering again soon!"

This review was modified by itssophiaxx on March 16 2017 11:45:01 PM

Perfect

"I just loved zaful, the service is great, they are always in touch with you, and the quality of the products is awesome, its the third time i order from zaful and i love it."

This review was modified by Mardulce on March 16 2017 11:30:02 PM

love this site

"All my orders were succesfull. I recive it in 20 days, and everything fits, just like on web sites decription under photos. I will definitly buy from this site again."

This review was modified by bozenaaa on March 16 2017 11:00:07 AM

Completely in love with Zaful

Buy at Zaful Online Store has been one of the best experiences. It has lots of choices at super affordable prices. The quality of the products is super good and the service is of extreme sympathy. Highly recommend without any hesitation!

This review was modified by MariV on March 16 2017 10:00:02 AM

I heart Zaful

"This site has the cutest and most affordable bathing suits ever! All items fit true to size and they're reviews under each bikini to see what other people say. This site also sells shirts and pants and shoes and accessories and so on. Shipping takes the average time but I always get what I ordered. Making an account helps a lot because they always have deals and sales going on, plus you can earn points from buying clothes and with the points you can get discounts on future orders! I suggest this site to anyone, especially those who don't want to spend $50 for a bikini, when you can sped $15 and still get the great quality as a $50 bikini. About half of the bikinis I own I get from this site and I always get so many compliments!"

This review was modified by olivetheginger on March 15 2017 09:15:01 PM

2017-03-15

GREAT QUALITY CLOTHING FOR GREAT PRICES!

"My first order was ordered: 2.28.17, shipped: 3.6.17, received: 3.13.17. I was very pleased with the quality of the pieces I received. The pieces were made with quality fabric and the stitching was all intact. I immediately reordered on 3.14.17 and as of today (3.15.17) I am still waiting on my second order. I would definitely recommend their site to friends and would suggest that you make sure to read their sizing charts on their website. The size charts are extremely helpful!"

This review was modified by jesspunkrocker69 on March 15 2017 07:15:01 PM

2017-03-15

exactly size and perfect timing, love it

"I bought a jacket and a sweater on february and it arrived perfectly in time. The jacket was better than i expected, but the sweater a bit shorter, does not matter, fit me anyway. Definitely recommend buying in zaful. Good costumer attention. Be careful with sleeves sizes! Gonna buy more things soon!"

This review was modified by nella17 on March 15 2017 02:15:02 PM

Very happy with Zaful

"Zaful always exceeds my expectations. Their clothes are so cute and affordable! I get all my packages delivered on time and never have any problems!"

This review was modified by gclaxxgurl123 on March 15 2017 12:30:02 PM

Def Ordering again!

"I was really skeptical ordering because of previous reviews and I was nervous. My order came with tracking info but shipping took a little while, its normal BE PATIENT!! When my package came in I was surprised. I ordered 2 beach throw tapestries and a bikini and all 3 were Perfect!!! The bikini is my new favorite and Im so excited to use these tapestries and place future orders, I already started filling my shopping cart lol"

This review was modified by GiannaM123 on March 15 2017 09:30:02 AM

perfect online store

"i cannot say anything bad in my experience, because everything went smoothly. the sizes were correct, the items i have bought look exactly the same as on the picture. the costumer service was also very good and polite, you would receive a respond within 24 hours!"

This review was modified by myrthepotters on March 15 2017 08:45:02 AM

great!!!

I had a great experience shopping on the site. The products arrived on time and without error. The fabrics are of excellent quality and the bikinis are great

This review was modified by Nanafernandes25 on March 15 2017 08:45:01 AM

2017-03-14

So glad I found it!!

"Zaful has the best bathing suits quality for such a low price! I have ordered many times in the past and not once have been unsatisfied with the way the bathing suits came out. I plan to order clothes from the site soon!"

This review was modified by millzchris on March 14 2017 06:30:01 AM

Zaful is bikini heaven!

"I am super impressed with the website Zaful. They have very stylish bikinis that look just like their pictures. I have ordered twice now and I will continue to do so. "

This review was modified by ADenomme on March 13 2017 09:00:02 PM

Favorite new site

"Absolutely love this site! Everything is so high quality and so cheap I love both my bathing suits Ive bought so far and no doubt will be ordering again!"

This review was modified by lclaes on March 14 2017 07:30:02 AM

Great affordable items!

"I've ordered from them twice and each time I've been very happy. They sell quality clothing at great prices. I recommend to anyone on a budget! "

This review was modified by AnnaPereira26 on March 13 2017 08:15:01 AM

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

zaful is not a merchant member
zaful does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!