Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.
2017-04-18

Unexpected and very good experience

"I ordered some rings & chokers, a wonderful bikini and a bodysuit (this last one is still on the way to arrive) on February 28th, and my order (number U1702281723471787) finally arrived on March 5th...What i have to say about Zaful is just positive! I read so many negative reviews, while the truth is that the customer service is so nice and professional, they helped me to figure out some things, and they replied almost immediately when I contacted them
The products are just amazing! My bikini is something indescribable, so cute and peculiar, never had such a pretty bathing suit (I highly recommend their bikini), and also the choker turned out to be amazing, the only downside is that the shipment is tooooo long :/ my nickname on zaful is 0778214c

2017-04-18

Amazing

"I really loved my experience with Zaful. The quality is surprisingly very good and the shipping was pretty fast. I will definitely be buying again!"

2017-04-17

Zaful is amazing

"The bathing suits are extremely cute, the customer service is so fast at replying, and any issues are taken care of right away. I've already ordered 6 bathing suits and love all of them! "

2017-04-16

Great reliable service

"It took about 2 weeks for my order to arrive but it was well worth the wait! Everything I got was just as pictured. I had a few items that did not fit and Zaful was GREAT with their customer service and helping me out with what to do! Would highly recommend shopping on this site. Great products for the price!"

2017-04-16

Zaful Review

"Although my order took a while to get to me, i found that the items i had purchased were so good and i instantly fell in love, i find that Zaful has improved over time and i wouldn't hesitate buying from them again. "

2017-04-15

Great experience!

"I have ordered twice off of Zaful.com, and have been pleased both times. I have ordered two bikinis, both which were great quality. I'm definitely looking to order more off their site. There is lots to choose from on their site. "

2017-04-15

Love zaful

"This website is absolutely lovely, the products are really affordable, not too expensive and they sell really good stuffs, their products are very interesting their clothes are trendy and the quality is really good too !!"

2017-04-14

Trendy & affordable!!

"I was first really interested in Zaful because of their affordable prices and super cute clothes, of course! I bought an adorable swimsuit which was really nice quality and thick material. Their shipping was quite fast too which was great! I'm definitely going to make more purchases in the future!"

BATHING SUITS ON FLEEK

"I was a little iffy about purchasing products on Zaful' website but then I got referred by a friend and I was hooked. The bathing suits are so affordable and great material. Can't wait until the summer. Of course shipping took a week and some but the products went from China to the US so I expected that. Try it out and if you have a problem or question they answer in less than 24 hours! Awesome customer service. "

Awesome place to shop!

"The bathing suit was inexpensive and looked just like the pictures. It took two weeks to get to me and their service is great. I will continue to purchase items from Zaful. "

Good Experience

"I had a good experience with Zaful, the products are good and the customer service also good !The waiting time is sometimes long but reasonable"

Very Satisfied

"Although it took about a month and a half to get here, it was so worth it. Both items I purchased were such good quality! It even better that they have such affordable prices!!"

Better than expected!

"I'll start by saying after reading a bunch of negative reviews about this site, I wasn't expecting to be thrilled with it, but I wanted to give it a try anyway, because it was worth the risk for the prices. I'm glad I took the risk. I ended up with 2 great swimsuits and a beach throw for less than $32! Shipping did take a while, as expected, But it was worth it! It took about 3 weeks from when I placed my order until the time I received it. At some point I did email customer service, only because it was about a week past the original expected delivery date on the tracking. They were quick to respond, and said to give up to 15 business days for the item to arrive. Once the tracking updated to a later delivery date, I actually received my shipment 2 days sooner! The quality of the items were worth it for the price. They are super cute. I would recommend sizing up 1 size on the swimsuits. They have some stretch to them, but not much. I will definitely be back to purchase more. This is my real experience that I wanted to share with other people."

Zaful is great!

"So far, I've ordered twice from Zaful. I made a mistake on one of the orders and I contacted customer service. They contacted me back immediately and resolved the issue w/o any hesitation. The orders came less than a month later to Canada, which is to be expected considering it's coming from China. In total, I ordered 3 swimsuits, 1 romper/playsuit, and 1 ring. The swimsuits all looked like the picture. I sized up in all of them as I knew they ran small (I normally wear a XS/S). The quality for everything I ordered isn't the greatest but that's what you expect for the price you pay; however, everything was what I expected. Overall, I'm reaaaally satisfied with my experience with Zaful! No doubt, I'll shop there again."

2017-04-12

Amazing suits!

"I got some swim suits from zaful and im so impressed with them! I would recommened upping a size of bikini's as i did and it fit great!"

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

zaful is not a merchant member
zaful does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!