Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.

Good products for cheap

"I was so excited to purchase products from the website. I've seen so many reviews and have been looking at the website for a while. The website has a really big selection of clothing products. With a lot of online websites it seems to be slightly sketchy to place orders, but with Zaful I found that they accurately depicted the products on their websites. What I saw in the pictures was what I expected and has what I ended up getting. Looked exactly like the photos on the website. Excite to place more orders in the future!!!"

“Dear Zoem,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you had a positive shopping experience with us and look forward to seeing you on Zaful .com again soon.

We appreciate your support.

Efficient site

"I had a problem with one of my orders ( the sizes were not as stated on the site) and Zaful was quick to issue a refund. Reliable site!"

Dear Customer,

One stop shop!!

"I'm absolutely addicted to shopping here on zaful! The clothes,accessories,and everything else are to die for! And their quality l is amongst the best on the market!! Not to mention fast replying and polite customer service!Can't get enough!! "

“Dear Cusomer,
We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful. We always try our best to please our customers and offer the best service possible.

2017-08-19

I'm in love with products !

"This website is one of my favorite on-line shops !
I really love this website : products are really good with very good quality.
All sizes I've chosen for clothing are great. Each clothes or accessories fits me very very well.

- shipping fees are free (order more than 30$)
- products prices are cheaper than in stores but quality is the same
- you can track the parcel
- the package arrives in 10-15 days
- never had customs fees
- customer service is very helpful
- a lot of products are available on Zaful.com

That's why I love this clothing on-line website and that's why I give it 5 stars !!

You should buy on Zaful or at least you should visit this website :)

Love from France !

We appreciate that you took to the time to write a review.

Thank you for your review.

Amazingly surprised !

"I would like to say that I live in Reunion Island, it's a tiny island in the Indian Ocean, not every websites knows about my country, and most of the time the delivery takes way too long or my order just disappear I don't know where! ZAFUL surprised me, although I was skeptical at first, because the delivery was on time, my order came faster than any other websites did and I choose a standart delivery ! The quality-price ratio is pretty much correct, my order looks exactly like the picture on the website, and it fits me very well ! I bought my article on July 18th and it came on August 17th, a day before my birthday ! Even my mom was impressed and she is thinking about shopping on Zaful ! If you have a doubt about shopping on Zaful give it a try you will be surprised ! I will shop again on Zaful ! I recommend !"

“Dear Laliez,
We appreciate that you took to the time to write a review.

Thank you for your time.

YASSSSS

"This is my new favourite website for bikinis. I just got my first order and it was AMAZING. Everything was super cute and packaged perfectly. I ordered 5 swimsuits and was REALLY happy with everything. The quality is really outstanding and the pieces looked exactly like they did on the website. Customer service was fantastic (and really helpful) and there is a HUGE selection on the website. The prices cannot be beat and I will definitely be ordering again! Can't wait to own more -they are PERFECT!"

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at Zaful really appreciate this.

Best Regards,

Great products

"Love Zaful! All their products are great quality and exactly as the picture. My go to, for swim wears. "

Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate your support.

Amazing for bikinis!

"I love zaful! I ordered two bikinis from them, the blue one (/low-waisted-padded-scoop-bikini-set-p_275458.html) & a beige one(/knotted-textured-scoop-bikini-set-p_291409.html). Both were bought in a size medium according to the sizing chart.
The beige was too small, so zaful refunded me(including shipping) & i still got to keep it! They also gave me the option to resend a size larger free of charge.
The blue one looks gorgeous on me though! The bottoms are the perfect level on cheeky. It's my new favourite bikini!!!

Dear Ghleam,

We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful . We always try our best to please our

customers and offer the best service possible.

Love purchasing here…

"I have purchase a few bating suites on this page and the experience is amazing. The page is super friendly and the products are good quality. I am so amazed that I can’t stop purchasing there. I have even share this website with my friends and they are please with their purchases. Purchases wort every penny! Right to size! Super please!"

Dear Customer,

I Like It So Far

"I had couple of inconveniences regarding size, but other than that I truly believe the quality of their clothing (fabric, color, design & texture) are super high! I will definitely keep buying from Zaful!"

“Dear JONAISSY,

We would like to thank you for your kind review.

We look forward to seeing you at Zaful .com again soon.

Many thanks,

My first order!

"A few days ago I received the package I ordered from Zaful, I was very surprised, arrived in great condition, the quality of the materials is great and the costume is like in the picture, the reviews of other users have helped me a lot to understand the size. As far as delivery is concerned, the package arrived after 2 weeks and above all the parcel was traceable. As a first order I was a little frightened I did not know well, but I feel like I recommend it and I'll definitely recycle it. :)"

“Dear Vale.bn,

2017-08-17

Good service, and good quality, definitely buy it again!

"Received my product so fast, I purchased one bikini , 2 dresses, one bag! The quality is just so excellent! I love it! And it is really cheap but worth it! The customer service is so nice! In this order, ZAFUL separated my order into 2 shipment, this first package I received with 3 days , then I got a mail , tracking my order , 2 days after ,I received the second package! It is so fast to me to received my order!
I had really good shopping experience here! Everything just made me so happy ! I love ZAFUL! Will shop again in this website!

“Dear Tangmengtzu,

Great Quality

"I was recommended to Zaful by my sister and I seriously have found my new go-to site. I love being able to look trendy while on a budget. They have fashionable pieces at affordable prices and the quality of the items that I have paid for exceeded my expectations. I have not experienced any problems with shipping or receiving my packages. It may take a little longer for some to get their packages, but trust me, it'll be worth the wait! I have already recommended Zaful to my sister-in-law who is excited to get her items! I will definitely be purchase from Zaful again!"

“Dear Beachbunz,

We appreciate that you took to the time to write a review.

Thank you for your review.

2017-08-17

Love the suit I purchased!!

"I absolutely adore this suit!!! It's extremely flattering and it looks exactly like the picture. Be a little careful stretching the top because the threads seem to be fragile there and pop easily. Other than that, it's perfect! I got lots of compliments on it! :) Great shopping experience!! "

“Dear Customer,

We would like to thank you for your kind review.

We look forward to seeing you at Zaful .com again soon.

Many thanks,

Best bathing suit website

"Zaful never disappoints me!! Every time I purchase a bathing suit from this website it comes in perfect condition and looks just like the images presented. I made three purchases from Zaful and the number of compliments I get every time I wear them are overwhelming! You can't beat the price especially for such good quality. I genuinely advise everyone to get their bathing suits from Zaful!!"

Dear Christinep,

customers and offer the best service possible.

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,381 merchant members.