Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.

Great company

"I have made many orders from zaful and every time they made it quick and easy. I love how well they treat me as a loyal customer. They make everything quick and easy and have been so kind every time i have spoken to them. "

“Dear Teresedunne,

We would like to thank you for your kind review.

We look forward to seeing you at Zaful .com again soon.

Many thanks,

Nice online shopping experience

"My personal experience with Zaful was great. I got all my items in 10 days, nothing was missing, and the product was true to size and the picture on the site. Well, one item ran small but still fits me. I wanted to return a bathing suit (not flattering on me) and they credited my account without me having to return it! I have not been compensated to post this nor did I get any item for free. When I get good customer service I like to let people know. I plan on ordering from this site in the future."

“Dear Ctnys,

We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful . We always try our best to please our

2017-07-14

The best experience I've had shopping online.

"They're so great! Shipping takes about 7-15 days and their items are exactly like the pictures they have on their website. Their size chart is accurate so make sure you look at it before you buy!! Their customer service is absolutely outstanding, they reply super quick to any questions or problems you may have. LOVE zaful."

“Dear Glendydiaz,

customers and offer the best service possible.

Thank you for your feedback.

Zaful is awesome!

"I ordered 4 bikinis. I'm usually a size small but I read the reviews and they said to size up, so I ordered mediums. I'm so glad I did because they fit perfectly! The quality is amazing. Super cheap and affordable. I would definitely recommend this site. I love my purchases. Thanks Zaful!"

“Dear mariah,

We appreciate that you took to the time to write a review.

Zaful is amazing!

"I would highly recommend zaful! It is such a good quality company with so many different and amazing things to offer. Ive gotten so many bathing suits from this site and I've never been disappointed! I would recommend this site to all my friends and family. The quality is amazing and the prices are so great! "

“Dear Sophia,

customers and offer the best service possible.

Thank you for your feedback.

2017-07-13

Best costumer service and swimsuits ever!!!

"I ordered swim suits from here because of hauls I saw on YouTube. They are some of my favorite suits! A few were too small and they offered me a complete refund for them! So awesome"

“Dear Justine,

We would like to thank you for your kind review.

We look forward to seeing you at Zaful .com again soon.

Many thanks,

Fabulous & cheap!

"Zaful has been wonderful with me. I emailed them saying how I wanted to return my bathing suit and exchange it for one size bigger and they emailed me back right away saying they would send the new one to me for free. I didn't even need to send my bathing suit back! They just said that I could either keep it or donate it to someone and need. The clothing is very cheap in price, but quality material. So far I am loving Zaful! "

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at Zaful really appreciate this.

Best Regards,

Amazing experience

"I don know about others, but my experiences with Zaful were more than i've expected. I received great items everytime, the shipping was fine and all items were more beautifull than pictures. Also their quality is the best i've ever seen. Nver i payed for duties, wich is verry important to me. I was surprised every time i received an order like a small child. And i ordered also a verry affordable jacket to receive a Zara branded jacket. This is really awesome!"

Best Regards,

Zafull is the best

"I´m verry happy with this store, they have beautiful clothe of good quality and the service is perfect. "

“Dear Customer,

We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful. We always try our best to please our customers and offer the best service possible.

2017-07-13

Nice products for very good price

"I would like to share my positive experience with Zaful. I ordered clothes two times on this website and I am really satisfied. Today I received my second order. It took exactly 10 business days from shipping date and my first order I received after 8 business days, so shipping time was faster than I expected. I ordered bikini and its size fits good, bottom was perfect but top was a little bit bigger. Both products I have ordered were true to colour, good quality and the price was great. Products of the same quality in the shops are much more expensive. I can only recommend this online shop. :)"

“Dear Janamid,
We appreciate that you took to the time to write a review.

Thank you for your time.

Cheap price decent clothes

"All the clothes i got were good there was one string off a bathing suit i got but other than that it was good some of the stuff o got was actually nicer than i thought they would be and i have been in contact with costmer service and they seem pretty helpful"

Zaful is great!

"Zaful is a great online shopping website to buy your favorite clothes to wear from! zaful has a variety of items to choose from and to fit your style, and also has your favorite items at really great prices it is all affordable (: items always come in the mail as described and shown and are of really great quality! Sizes with clothes always also stay true to size and always has a size chart just in case your skeptical of the fit and it is very handy "

Amazing website

"I recently ordered on zaful. I must admit I was a little suspicious at first. The site has an amazing range of clothing to offer for very generous prices. I am very happy with everything I ordered. More than once people have asked my where my clothing came from. They couldn't believe what I said and most of them already ordered something too. I would recommend this website to everyone. Just order a size or two up since the sizes are quite small. "

2017-07-12

i love zaful

"I found about Zaful through facebook promotion and i am so glad i decided to visit this website! they have very quality items and i will definitely add them to my go to online shopping websites "

2017-07-12

Zaful is Is The Best!

"I was originally told about Zaful through a friend and ever since it has a been truly amazing experience. I am soo happy with all their products. They have everything from in-trend bathing suits to sports active clothing and even tumblr makeup brushes. I literally always go to Zaful for my summer needs. I have just recently ordered some bathing suits as well as some chokers and they were great quality for their given price and to make things even better Zaful always gives out great coupons and discounts to make the price even better. I 100% love Zaful and I always suggest it to all my friends.

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.