Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.
2017-03-12

Part of the Daily Routine!!

"I am absolutely OBSESSED with this site! I literally visit it everyday!! Unlike most of other overseas sites, zaful.com uses pictures of the actual items on real models to advertise, so you know what you're getting. And the sizes are just about the same as Forever21 sizes, but I go by their size chart to be 100% sure. I've been shopping here for the longest and I am positive that zaful.com is worth it!"

This review was modified by HashD on March 12 2017 09:45:01 AM

2017-03-12

Very pretty clothes!

"I'm in love with the swimsuits I ordered, they're super pretty and the quality of the fabric is really good, the express shipping really is express, it arrived sooner than I expected!"

This review was modified by denisseg on March 12 2017 07:45:01 AM

2017-03-10

Zaful is the BEST online store

"Zaful is the absolute best online clothing and accessory store I personally have ever bought from. Everything they sell is of high quality and at incredible prices. Zaful is my go to for online shopping. I highly recommend!!"

This review was modified by kmorrison98 on March 10 2017 11:00:02 PM

2017-03-10

Must Haves.

"I was a little nervous about ordering from this site, but was i wrong! The items are exactly like in the pictures. The quality is 5 stars also. I have since made another order.. but wanted to give this shop the reviews it deserves incase anyone else is unsure! YOU MUST HAVE THESE ITEMS!!! Absolutely LOVE... will be buying all my holiday swimwear from Zaful from now on!"

This review was modified by brionywalsh on March 10 2017 02:00:08 AM

2017-03-09

Amazing product and affordable price!

"I am a Shopaholic and I buy all sort of things online and in store all the time. I must say Zaful is one of my favorite website. The advertising photos are the real things that I received in my packet. Product material and colour match description very well. The shipping system is good too, they will send you partial orders for everything that is in stock straight away and the other product as soon as re-stock. I've bought 15 items from this site already, and quality is good for it's price. I would recommend this website to all."

This review was modified by rose021757171 on March 09 2017 09:15:02 PM

2017-03-09

Zaful's impresive quality

"I bought a bikini, a bag and a coat from Zaful but I really wasn't expecting such quality compare to the cheap prices but they honestly surprised me with their good quality, and excellent prices. "

This review was modified by maspuroaire on March 09 2017 06:30:02 AM

2017-03-08

Great clothes forvery little money

"I ordered three bikinis from Zaful and they were all sooo pretty and very well made. They all looked just like the photos on the website and they were true to size.
The customer service is great and they are very nice and answered my questions within a day.

This review was modified by Lollixica on March 08 2017 06:00:07 AM

Zaful

"I bought two items in zaful, one arrived in a short period of time and it's beautiful, very good quality and truly to size, fit perfectly and i love it. The other item havent arrive yet but I have a code to see where is it and that works really good. Its going to be here soon. The service is very good in Zaful, was a pleasent experience"

This review was modified by Margaritasilvav on March 07 2017 09:30:02 PM

First time order

"Zaful exceeded my expectations everything i ordered was just like on the websites and fitted perfectly. Shipping was also faster than i expected. "

This review was modified by simi_odusanya on March 07 2017 10:15:01 AM

Great products,fast shipping

"I loved the quality of the items i bought,especially swimwears and also fast shipping was a plus.
The customer service answered all my questions.
In total,i'll definitely go on shopping on Zaful.com

This review was modified by beril on March 07 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-03-06

great shopping

"I did shopping in zaful and I am very happy. things look like the pictures. The quality is good. I bought a bag and dress, everything looks beautiful and fits me. I recommend"

This review was modified by AgnieszB on March 06 2017 02:30:02 AM

2017-03-05

Excellent!

"I love Zaful, the clothes they have are beautiful, especially the swimsuits. I bought a swimsuit and it came literally like the photo, the color was the same and the material very good. The shipping was not delayed very much and the customer service is very good, they do not delay anything in answering and they do it in a very kind and polite way. The prices they handle are affordable and always make very good offers. What's more, the swimwear I bought had free shipping because it was New Year's Eve and the clothing had many discounts."

This review was modified by marisel_arias_r on March 05 2017 06:15:02 PM

2017-03-04

Really good Clothes for the price!!

"From what I've seen from many reviews, there have been mixed feelings about this website but I still gave it a shot and bought from here! Everything came in one package and was exactly what was shown in the picture, good quality and really comfortable! I really love the things I bought!The shipping was surprisingly fast coming from China to Australia! I would definitely buy from here again!"

This review was modified by Sylviawu_x on March 04 2017 04:00:07 AM

i love zaful

"I loved shopping at zaful.

My package arrived perfect, the items are beautiful and of great quality. I recommend the store to all my friends. I really loved Zaful ♥

This review was modified by Patricia Pereira on March 04 2017 02:00:02 AM

Fast and perfect!

"I ordered 3 items 13/02/2017 from Italy and the order arrived 28/02/2017 without any problems. I ordered a sweater, a trench and a set made of a slip and a bra. They are all awesome, without any imperfections and they look like the photos of the website. Very very satisfied!"

This review was modified by ValentinaRossato on March 04 2017 01:30:01 AM

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

zaful is not a merchant member
zaful does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!