Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.

Outstanding products

"I ordered some jewelry from this website and the products were amazing. At first I was doubtful but nothing to worry about. The products were good. The price was excellent and the shipping time was great. "

Great customer service!

"In the beginning, I was wary and afraid since it was my first time ordering from Zaful. However, their customer service team is great! I first had an issue with the shipping information and they provided me with the update right away. Then I had a sizing issue with one of the swimsuit that I ordered and they were quick to response with different options. I chose for them to replace it with a different size and they shipped in within a week or so. Their response time is really quick and they resolved the issues right away!"

2017-05-17

Great price and good quality swim suits

"I found this site through watching other you tubers reviews and so I looked at the site and did not know if I trusted it but I decided to take a risk and order two bathing suits and I am so glad I did. I feel like I will never buy bathing suits anywhere else. Zaful has plenty of bathing suits that are basically the exact same as popular brands you can find on instagram for a much better price!"

great shopping website

"Zaful has great clothes for great prices and quality! Very recommend zaful!!:)

Great quality bathing suit

"Zafuls bathing suit is high quality and was inexpensive!! Great store with cute swim suit options"

Cute cheap fashion

"Just like designer stuff but cheap! Up to date stuff. Fast shipping. Cute!!!"

I like Zaful

"I ordered some clothes and they arrived in a timely manor. When they arrived I had an issue with one of the items. Zaful fixed the problem and refunded me right away. "

great shopping website !

"i ordered 3 swimsuit from this site and these are my favorite.
i live in israel so the shipping took about a month which is regular for my country.
the swimsuit look axacly like in the pictures of the site and in great quallity.
i recommend to check the reviews in the site, girls update about their experience and upload photos, it helped me to order exacly the size i need and also to see the shape on the body.
very recommended in my opinion .

Sub Standard product, waited 3 weeks and only received 1 out of 3 items

"I ordered three dresses on Zaful three weeks ago. I received one of the items today with no sign of the other two items! The dress looks nothing like the picture and the material is practically see through, the belt that is the same material as the dress has a hole in it. I have no idea if the other two dresses will arrive and if the quality of the dress i got today is anything to go by, i dont want them. Will never by from this site again."

Great experience

"Items are as advertised and great customer care team!"

Zaful is awesome

"Zaful has great clothes for great prices and quality!"

Zaful ONLY

"I had an awesome experience with Zaful, any questions I had they were quick to answer and solve. My two orders arrived within 2 weeks and I was totally satisfied with the material of the swimsuit and quality of it. And who can forget the price! Thanks Zaful for showing me a new world of cheap good quality swimsuits ! "

Affordable and trendy products

"I ordered a georgeous red bikini. It arrived pretty fast I was very surprised in the good way of course. The quality was amazing and the nikini fit perfectly. I'm definetely buying more things from them, everything looks so cute. Customer service was great and payment was as simple as a paypal transaction."

Zaful is amazing

"I ordered two bathing suits. The first one was a bikini. The material is soft and it is put together well. There are not any flaws to the bathing suit and it is just like the picture. The second bathing suit is a one piece and fits amazing. It is the softest bathing suit and isn't cheaply made, it's very cute and is just like the picture. It's my favorite. Zaful has good quality items and I will definitely be ordering more from them. For any incoviniences, they are willing to give "points" which gives you discounts. They really care and want you to have a great experience. Qqq"

2017-05-14

Excellent

"Overall I had a good experience. My products came as expected and In really good condition. "

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

zaful is not a merchant member
zaful does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!