Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.

Affordable

"Quality is good for the prices. Shipping was a bit late"

Rep reply posted Sep-21-2017

Dear Customer,

Amazing products and price

"The prices are so low that it makes you want to buy everything, they have a great customer service, great coupons and Z points for discounts. All products have description and details about fabric, weight, sizes etc. I have had a great experience buying from Zaful. It did take awhile to come, but I was fine with this since I'm from Brazil and the shipping was free. Certainly I will continue to shop with Zaful!"

2017-09-18

High quality material and low prices

"I ordered over $200 worth of clothes and I was not disappointed. If I had to exchange something, they handled it. If I wanted to return it, they'll refund it. Communication and customer service is also a good plus [: The cherry on top was how impressed I really was by the quality of all the clothes. I'll be ordering from here again I'm sure."

2017-09-18

clear page, quick order processing time

"The site is very easy to use, you will quickly find what you need. Prices are very good. Fast order processing time and very fast shipping.
Very good quality clothes. Easy contact with the customer center. Recommendable site!!

2017-09-18

Amazing team and good products

"I was really amazed by this site. Initially I was in doubt about the order and the shipment, but I received the notification from the post with one and half week before the ending date of arriving, I was really amazed. I have ordered 2 dresses, 1 T-shirt and one pair of earings. I could only say, that I am fully satisfied with everything. The materials, the shape of the cloths, with everything. I could only recommend this site."

BEST ONLINE SHOP

"What I love about Zaful, is the quality of their product. It's my first time in Zaful and it exceeds my expectation. Shipping was fast and items are amazing."

2017-09-17

Decent bathing suits for a cheap price!

"Have ordered from zaful twice now, their bathing suits are super cute, fits pretty well asides from some (based on material) being a little tight. i suggest sizing up if you feel the bathing looks stiff! Overall your getting what you pay for & i have no complaints. Takes awhile to recieve some bathing suits!"

“Dear Customer,
We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful. We always try our best to please our customers and offer the best service possible.

I freaking love Zaful!!

"This website is awesome! They have plenty of amazing clotges super trendy and affordable!!
Plus they propose small Asian sizes and I am pretty petite so that is perfect for me!
I've already made three orders on the website and I've never been desapointed about it so I will continue to order from them.
The quality is way better than on other Asian websites so just go for it! You won't regret!!

Dear Lea,
We appreciate that you took to the time to write a review.

Thank you for your time.

Zaful Customer Support”

2017-09-17

Excelent customer service, price and quality.

"I have recently ordered some products: bathing suits, clothes... I really love them and love his price and queality. I am also really gratefull about the customer service and the importance they give to the customer review to improve anyway their service. Great!

Zaful Customer Support”

Great place for shopping

"Geerat experience. Zaful is the first online store I used to shop and it's great. Qick answering, kind staff, fast shipping anf very good quality of product.

Ikicaosa

Dear Ikicaosa,
We appreciate that you took to the time to write a review.

¬°EL PERFECTO!

"Zaful was great! I will continue using it in the future to make my closet closer and closer to the style that I want. It took a little longer to get my order but only like 3 weeks. However, it's very good price for good clothes and jewelry! Styles that you won't in most stores"

“Dear Annernaner,

Amazing experience

"The clothes arrived speedily in about 8 days after purchase. All the items i ordered were so impressive as they are of high quality, they also looked exactly like the pictures provided. I would be purchasing from them very often."

“Dear Sheila,

2017-09-16

Super cute items at unbeatable prices!

"I first saw Zaful products on Instagram and fell in love with a high waisted bikini! I ended up ordering it and a one piece red suit along with sunglasses. All of these products quickly became favorites and have held up all summer! Great quality and excellent prices. I recommend Zaful to everyone!"

Great Prices, Good Quality, Slow-ish Shipping Time

"Overall, this company has great prices. You seriously cannot get these deals from US-based companies. Also, the quality is quite good. I got two bikinis, which I adore, and they aren't falling apart or anything. I have already been using them for a few months, and one of the bikinis I took all the way to Southeast Asia and back. The only issue (which is rather minor) is that they take a little while to ship out to the US (I live in CA). But this is understandable because they're based somewhere in Asia. "

“Dear JadeKosche,

We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful . We always try our best to please our

customers and offer the best service possible.

2017-09-16

I will definitely do shopping there again

"I am satisfied with the shopping and product quality at www.zaful.com. All products are identical to those in the store. The staff at this store will be happy to provide information about shipments or problems and answer questions. Often on the site are promotions and coupons. Prices are decent. I have not had a problem with the order yet and the products are always on time. I will definitely do shopping there again."

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.