Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.

I love Zaful!

"Starting out this review, I am one of those people who do not usually go out of my way to review websites, but my experience with Zaful was too good not to share! I have heard buzz from my friends about his website, decided my wardrobe could use some spicing up, and I wasn't disappointed. Went on there, I fell INLOVE! Lots of cute accessories, bathing suits, shirts, are on there at reasonable pricing. Everything I've received have been very trendy and just great quality. Everything is just like the picture, I really couldn't ask for anymore. Great prices, trendy pieces, sign me up! Plus, almost always get a coupon to save even more money! Plus, there customer service always is very timely (within 24 hours) and very eager to help. "

New Favourite Place to shop

"customer service - 10/10
price - 9/10
range of product - 10/10
sizing - 7/10
quality - 7/10
shipping (cost & time) - 4/10

Best Purchase I've Ever Made

"Could not be happier with my products I ordered from zaful, really went above and beyond my expectations! Will definetly be buying so many more items from Zaful!! I can't believe the prices are so affordable for their products that actually look like the real name brand expensive pieces!! "

2017-04-04

Great business!

"Zaful is a great place to order bathing suits and other clothes from! To date, I have ordered 1 sweater, 1 shirt, 1 pair of earrings and 7 bathing suits from them. Everything fits pretty true to size, but I messed up when ordering bathing suits. I thought everything would be a little smaller, so I ordered up a size. My recommendation is to know exactly what your size is. Also, shipping takes quite some time, so be mindful of that."

2017-04-04

Excellent bikinis, great price!

"I ordered lots of bikinis from Zaful, the shipping took some time however when I got them I was extremely impressed with the quality of the bikinis, they are truly amazing! I recommend ordering a size up and reading the reviews for each item before you buy. Their customer service is also great!"

2017-04-03

La mejor pagina para comprar

"Mi experciencia ha sido muy buena, me he vuelto fan de comprar ropa en zaful, mis ordenes llegan a tiempo y justo como las ordeno."

Excellent

"The service was perfect. The products (my brushes and my bikinis) are the best quality, I'm really so in love with this page"

2017-04-03

Excellent product quality and great customer service

"I recently bought a trench coat and bag. The bag has amazing hardware that doesn't soil or scratch easily and the coat has perfect stitching.
Customer service respond to any queries I have in a timely manner and have been most helpful.

Awesome

I love this store, the clothes are cheap and of very good quality, they have incredible products.
The customer service is very friendly and attentive.
The products arrived very fast
I am very happy with this store

THE BEST!

"I like shopping on Zaful, they have so many beautiful clothes and shoes... and accessories! I like that every item is well described: material, lenght, model stats...
I was never disappointed by the quality, the products are exactly as described on their site.
You can get points by writing a review about the items you receive ( is usefull for the other customers ), sharing their products on social networks, than you can use them for discounting the order price!

Spring Break Savior and Summer Returner

"I recently bought a new two piece from Zaful and it came just in time for break. It fit perfectly and I got so many compliments!! Definitely buying more for summer time!"

Great

"I recently ordered a bathing suit from their company and it came at such a good time and had amazing quality, fit perfectly and looked exactly how I expected "

2017-04-02

AMAZING bikinis at an AFFORDABLE price!

"I've ordered from Zaful several times and have only run into a problem when a bikini was a little sheer or straps were too long but Zaful was quick to resolve the issue and refund my money back to me! The bikinis look exactly as they're advertised and are of great quality! I can't express how much I love this website."

AMAZING

"I loved it, I will definitely be buying again. I bought this cute choker necklace and once I tried it I knew I had to buy another. If I went to a store it would've cost more than $5 but all it costed was around $1. GOOD DEALS!! ALSO their customer service is WONDERFUL, very friendly with me."

2017-04-01

Awesome site

"Regardless of the items I ordered coming from a different country shipping was fast and the items were great quality. I definitely will shop here again!"

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

zaful is not a merchant member
zaful does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!